BHARTI-RETAIL EASY DAY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BHARTI-RETAIL EASY DAY

Inderjeet Singh 22

Jul 21, 2015

Gas Cook Top

I purchased a 4 burner Gas Top from Easy day Raipur last year and it is still under warranty.
On one fine day while we were cooking there was a sudden blast and the glass part of the Gas Cook Top shattered and pieces flew in the air. we were lucky to survive as we were a little away from the gas.
I made a complaint in the easy day shop and a company service guy from the company Raison India came inspected and never turned back.
Called all company officials several time but they just don't reply or give a solution.
I have now purchased another appliance of another reputed company.
I have sent several reminder mails to the company as well as easy day customer care. but no response.
I request all consumers to not buy any product from this company as it can be dangerous and you might get hurt. Also they just don't bother about any complaint.
Kindly pass on this message to as many people possible.

Inderjeet Singh
Raipur
G Singh

Jul 20, 2015

Regarding Irresponsible attitude

I am from Patiala City, (Punjab). I am very glad to tell you that our family members are routine customer of you retail out let situated at Leela Bhawan, opposite Amar Hospital, Patiala. Your staff members like Abhishek, Jatinder, Sarab and other members their names are not proper in my thought are very -very responsible, very well behaved and responsible. They give proper attention to the every customer regarding their needs so that will be helpful for hassle free shopping.
But, i share an incident of today when i go to the department for a minor complaint of milk which was purchased by my mother at 19/7/15 evening at 19:35 invoice no. 1025004068852. This is a invoice of four packets of milk. Sir, this is very common that we purchased milk in the evening for morning use because we have no sufficient time in the morning to purchase milk and then they boiled after this we serve to our kids that is impossible. When my mother was purchased in the evening at the time of boiling one packet was spoiled rest of the packet she kept in the freezer. On the very next day when i go to the store along with three packets of milk first time i see this boy named YASHPAL after heard my complaint.He totally refused,ignore and nor he pays any attention that we are the old and routine customer so i left his three packets of milk there.This type of incident took place first time in this store. I feel very badly hurt ed and embrace.Sir, your retail store is one of the favorite store for the citizens of Patiala.
So, this is my humble request please do not sale spoiled items and if any item will be spoiled after purchasing kindly your staff member have patience to sot out reasonable complaint not to behave like hooker and uneducated person. Please take necessary action Other wise i never suggest to to visit again in your store.

Gurpreet Singh Sethi
Contact: 09872405142
soamtirtha

Jul 19, 2015

miss behave of sales man and security

Dear proper authority,

club more ,

This is against More Departmental store that on dated 17/7/2015 my wife faced a very bad behave and false allegation from your staff and security.

we are the regular customer . on that dated when she went the store after shopping when she was coming out the security and some of your staff misbehaved and putted wrong allegation of steeling things without checking there own stock. Then she request them to check there stock and she was compelled to wait there for nearly one hour .After one hour one sales person had come and give her permission to come out. This is very shameful for us and it was happened in front of all customers. Please take care of this . This was happened on dated 17/7/2015 . time4.15 pm at Haridevpur More supermarket(Kolkata Westbengal).
Our customer Id(Club more card number) is GJ31924389 .We need apology from the manager and the security.

Soamtirtha Adhikary
ashish kaushal

Jul 3, 2015

refusing to provide me baby dippers

Dear Concern.

I am from jind haryana. today evening 3/7/15, i visited your easy day for purchasing "Mamypoko pants" dipper small size (4-8kg) big packing. when i went for billing then the cashier Mr Balraj refuse to bill of it and said these all above said dippers are not updated in systems and not for sale to customer and as i already told i visited the store in evening about 8:30pm. when i questioned him that why he is refusing me then he advised me to discuss with his TL (Mr. Sandeep). After asking from Mr. Sandeep he told me they will not bill this item. if i need to purchase then i should have to come after two days. When i told him that i will make a complaint then he said that i can do whatever i want.

And they also told me that if he will bill that then i have to pay Rs. 499/- and no discount and scheme will be given to me. Please tell me if i have to pay same amount in easyday as market then why should i come to easyday.

in total conversation Mr sandeep TL shows his rude attitude.

May i know is that way you teach your staff.

May i know if products are not for sale then why you put them in your store.

ashish
jind
pankaj.bansal78

Jun 15, 2015

unable to purchase

I visited easy day situated at civil lines jagadhri distt yamunanagar Haryana on 14.6.15 to purchase 2 peti cold drink due to function at my home , but branch has refuse me to provide bottle. and they call shopkeeper to purchase cold drink bottle. you can see in camera installed there that tey are providing bottles to shopkeeper in plenty. shopkeeper full his auto with cold drink but store refuse to provide bottle to customer. pls see on priority.
arshdeep6824

Jun 15, 2015

Misbehavior of the senior staff

Dear Concern,

This is to inform you about your bad customer service by your so called store in charge. The name of the gentlemen was ""Taajbeen"". Due to wrong cost displayed of an article your team member misbehaved a lot with me and my mother. Being a proud citizen of Dehradun and belonging to a well reputed family if you don't take this complaint into consideration and react mindfully i promise you people to screw you up legally. A customer will never accept such kind of behavior from your staff. you may also check for the cameras for your reference.

An early action to this e-mail will be highly appreciated and if i see that store in-charge again i will disclose my identity and will put your staff down take this as my promise.

Warm regards
Harman22

Jun 13, 2015

poor service no proper management

I am regular customer of easy day, today i went over there to buy chicken first of all i have to wait 20 minutes because there was no attendant in the chicken section,
there was no manager in the store, i have told the staff several times to send some someone in the chicken section but no staff member listened to me and they kept saying we are sending someone at the end i have to find the concerned person by myself and he was sitting free in the corner. i am very disappointed with the service of easy day, and there is 3 billing counters but only one counter was active all the time even at the peak hours.
kavikuil475

Jun 2, 2015

Riped Mango Fruit

Hello All ,

Yesterday (June 2) I have purchased grocery item and 1 Kg Sendura Mango fruit in evening at Easy Day ,Banaswadi .I have shocked when I eating this Mango as all the mangos are ripened by calcium carbide (artificially changing mango colour from green to yellow). I am not sure why the Easy day authority are not checked the fruits . Even foot path also they selling Natural Mango fruit and good taste .

I bring this matter to Easy Day authority to take action .

Apr 28, 2015

Bad behavior and un-optimised staff

I am a regular customer of Ezeeday shopping centre and I visit your store almost every alternative day as I stay a foots away distance from it. On Sunday evening I had a very bad experience on ezeeda May I help you desk by Jitendra as he was standing without any work and did no help to bill my one packet of sugar.(I went to May I help you desk as it was somehow missed from the main bill and the earlier counter boy said I can get it billed from the May I help you desk as he was busy which is quite understandable, I had been directed to the same desk before and was a good help before)But this time to my surprise Jitendra was a rude guy who straight away said no and before I could explain him anyting on the top he was a lair telling me that the billing machine has been taken of the counter(If this is the integrity of employees I am afraid this is an organisational down sink).I approached the floor supervisor who in turn asked this guy to bill my sugar packet but to my biggest surprise he overruled his instruction and straight away said its his counter and no one can bill my packet anyhow so the floor sup got my packet billed from a different desk(a humble action).

I do not want to complain but wanted to make Ezeeday aware of the things which has changed a lot in the company's outframe due to employee behavior,

Un-optimized staff: This Guy was sitting Idle when all others had lot of work and made hustles for other employees by screaming on customers and telling 'kuch bhi kar lo keh diya nahi hoga tho nahi hoga'

Arrogance in customer service should be avoided and staff should obey their sups and managers so here it seems a lack of follow of hierarchy.

I had already discussed this with the floor manger who had apologized for it which is truly appreciated but as a loyal customer i thought to say it to direct management as to me it showed a clear indication that training the qualities like honesty,integrity,agility and customer service is something that is missing which is shown from this incident however I admit that I have seen this qualities in other Ezeeday employees but all employees need to be monitored as this is an increasing threat to all customer service industry all across the world

Sankalp
Ishqi

Feb 20, 2015

Took double payment when transaction failed

I bought goods for Rupees 871 on 19th feb,7.33.46 pm from Easy day,jaipuria mall,indirapuram.They swaped my card and it had shown transaction failed but My money is not refunded back.I had to give cash payment to them.They told me that balance will be refunded in next 24 hours but still I have not got money back.Kindly look into the matter and refund my amount.
ashok kapur

Jan 13, 2015

bharti retail outlet kochar market

sir.

Please ask your employee Sh Sewa Ram to behave properly even if he has to sell a product or not.
HE sellsl the product as per his discretion given discount to the people he likes. We do not want to purchase the product
but want he should behave properly and politely even if he is SMS .He is not the owner but be courties

Ashok
sachinsingla

Jan 10, 2015

miss biheave

Miss bheave my manager

Nov 21, 2014

behaviour of staff

hi ,i am ur customer of easyday mangalore.my compliant is about the behaviour of ur staffs named akshata,in besheet section,her behaviour is very rude about customer,she is not paying attention to customer.so please take somenecesary action abut her.
chamandhar

Nov 20, 2014

callous and rude behaviour by manager

Tags were put up all around the Papad counter depicting 10% discount on purchase of two packets. When I found that no discount is being given at cash counter, A person who told was in charge of the outlet came in fighting mood told that it was for a few packs only. When I showed him the tags which were put on all rows of papad counter,he was so callous & rude that all the customers were astonished.
Such type of person who does not know how to respect the customers, needs to be reprimanded so that the co. shows that it is customer friendly.
Kashish Gupta

Oct 17, 2014

make double payment frm Debit Card

On 14 sep 14 i purchased goods from easy day sanjay place agra u.p, he charged 420/- I gave debit card, he swap card 2 times, i asked why it has done, he said 1st time it did not accept that's why i swap it again. I said ok it may be error. But after some days when i checked my account bank, I was shocked that he cut off amount 2 time. Then I went to easyday near the manager he said "aap ne do bar shopping ki hai, isliye cata hai" i said no this is not right i did shopping only 1 time. But vo nahi mana. Till today I did not back my money.
R.S.VERMA

Sep 13, 2014

Rude Behavior and False Information with Customer

Rude Behavior and False Information with Customer

I am permanent resident of LDA Colony Sector,H, near Ashiana Chauraha .
This is a Complaint against misbehavior and false information about easy day store by staff (Mr. Nikhil Srivastava on billing Counter ) of easy day, CP-4 Sector,I Kanpur Road Scheme Ashiana Branch Lucknow.

(1) Today evening on 13.09.2014, I visited the store along with my Son 21 years to buy Protinex , he said you can’t buy single item buy some more items if you want to buy protinex , my son purchased one more unwanted item to buy protinex . is it right or justice with the customers!

(2) In second time he Misdirected my Wife in last August 2014, she selected some items of Rs.357/- and presented 1000 Note for payment, he said give me change amount she was not having any change money he said “ SAAMAN LENA HAI THODA AUR NOTE THE RAHOI HAI HAZAR KA CHANGE DIJIYE YA LINE SE HAT KE KHANI HO JAIYE MAI BILL NAHIN KAROONG” ultimately my wife waited 7 minutes at the counter, but not given response and then after she returned without selected items.

(3) The First time was after buying Cold drinks 3 bottles for home buy my Son & Daughter in July 2014, they stood in a que for cash counter, the bluntness of this staff was that after standing for long time in the que and after waiting for long time, when they came to pay for goods, he said you can't buy only cold drinks bottles you have to buy some other items also otherwise keep this item here you can’t buy.

I inquired the fact from store supervisor Mr Gyan and complain about all the instances happened with me and my family . this employee is crashing the image of your store and continuously misbehaving and I think this have become his habit to misbehave and give false information to the customer , I want to say that nothing is personal but this employee is falling down the image of Bharti retail Stores .
I understand that the Staff is not properly trained and use rude language; They don't know how to behave with customer. Kindly look into the matter and take the necessary action against him.

R. S. Verma
avinash bhatia

Sep 6, 2014

low price offer product mostly sale to wholsellers

sir, at your kichha distt. u.s.nagar ;uttrakhand branch mostly low price offer product are sale in wholesale to out side shopkeeper. offer on cold drinks no benefit to general customer .yesterday i wist store offer on maza 1.25lit was rs60 and on slaies rs40.but sliec was not in stock ten i inqiir it from selsman he told me with our gm permission we sold it to a shopkeeper. sir you have license for retail not wholesale it. general customer not got benfit of offers.pl.check my complaint and stop wholsel of offer product.
thanks.
avinash bhatia
kichha( uttrakhand )
Kumar Hitendra

Jul 24, 2014

INDORE

SIR. AAP KA INDORE KA KOMALHAR MALL MAI AAP NE COSTOMER MAI JARA BHI DILCHASPI NAHI HAI MAI AAP KE YAHA SE DATE 22.07.2014. AMUL GOLD MILK LIYA THA WO DATE 22.07.2014. KO HI KHARB HO GAYA AAP CUSTOMER CARE LO NE MIRI EK BAAT NAHI SUNI KAHA HUM KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTE HAI EK BAAR MENE AAP KI YAHA SE 78 KA SAMAN LIYA AAP KE STAFF NE KAHA 78 KA CARD NAHI GOGA MERE PAS US SAMAY PESE NAHI THE ATM CARD HI THA AAP KA STAFF NAHI MANA USNE KAHA 78 KA ATM CARD NAHI LIYA JAYEGA EK BAAT HAI AGAR AAP STOTE BAND HUA TO USKA KARAN AAP KA STAFF HI GOGA
Kumar Hitendra

Jul 24, 2014

HITENDRA

meetaastha

Jul 20, 2014

Worst Customer Care / Staff Support of Easyday at Indrapuram

This is regarding the complaint of pathetic Customer care / staff support of easyday store located at Ground Floor K Home Type Module No-1 Abhay Khand II, Indrapuram Ghaziabad UP.

Being as a regular customer, I had visited the above mentioned Easyday store on 19 Jul 2014, evening to purchase day to day household items. After purchasing my required items, I went to billing counter, where there was a long queue.

After waiting for a long time, when my turn came, the Billing Counter Guy “Mr. Naseem Mohammad”, said very rudely “your item items cannot be billed on this counter, go to the next counter. Even after insisting he did not give any reason”.

On top of it he kept on entertaining the other customers, who were after / behind me in the queue & were having 2-3 items. Same can be testified from the billing machine and CCTV.

He did not billed my items, as I was having more number of Items (Total Items 34).

So I think, if I had bought 34 items, was my mistake??? Due to which even after standing for 30 minutes, my items was not billed by Billing Counter guy Naseem Moh.

If he had some reservations that, he will bill only for the customers having some limited no. of items then he should have informed me in while I stood in the queue. I would have shifted to other counter.

I have given my feedback & would leave this matter to you to investigate this issue & kindly take appropriate action(s) against the billing counter guy (Naseem Mohammad), as due to his erratically behavior customer are facing issues.

Keeping in mind of today’s experience, I will never go to any Easyday store and will never ever recommend my friends and colleague to go to such easyday store with such kind of worst customer support.

We have many more good options, with decent staff !!!

Aastha
icicibankcare

Jul 15, 2014

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Sir(Sateesh7),

We are sorry to hear about it. We would request you to immediately block the card by calling our customer care number. Please visit this link to know the number of the customer care based on your location http://www.icicibank.com/customer-care.html. You can also request for a new card on the same call. For further assistance please write to [email protected] with your contact details. Our official will assist you. Refer '096614_aaam' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
sateesh7

Jul 14, 2014

Debit card stolen by Easy day staff

Visited Easy day store at Banaswadi, Bangalore on 12th July 2014. The billing staff (Mr. Vignesh, Mr. Sampath) has stolen my ICICI debit card and harrassing me for the past 2 days. I have the bill and debit card invoice slip.
vjohn

Jun 13, 2014

Easy Day SInhagad Rd

It is interesting to see Easyday lead the pack in complaints regarding rude staff behavior. Mr. Modi and the BJP was right to ban walmart 100% FDI. I went with my 13 yr old daughter to Easy Day Sinhagad road and was asked to go from the counter I was on to another counter. The counter was empty and the counter clerk came shortly with a lady staff and both started arguing. Then he left the counter for 10 mins and returned again grumbling and exchanging rude comments with the neighboring counter clerk. The Gent in front of me complained of delays. After billing he asked me to enter my card pin in full public view to which I politely told him that it was not safe. He asked me if I wanted his car PIN and that I could use his card Pin if his card got lost and I found it. Is there any meaning to this person's statement and behavior.

Who owns this outlet?Is it run by some illegal persons who do not care if customers are harmed or abused? Can I take legal action for verbal assault? Can I claim compensation-the more I go to these foreign brands I feel better about my Kirana shop next door. Pay a little more and get treated like a human being.
yash pal punyani

Mar 5, 2014

Regarding sale of outdated material by easyday, Sector 5 kurukshetra

Today, I have make purchases of Rs.2145.09 against transaction No.07765 dated 03.03.2014 from your retail outlet in HUDA Market, Sector 5, Kurukshetra.
Item No.RCHILLY200 (############) charged for Rs.39.60 is outdated. As per instructions printed on item, its packing date is 01.12.2013 and best before three months from packing. Its three months period expired on 28.02.2014. Therefore, there is no doubt that I have been supplied outdated material. Moreso, it can not be expected from the consumer to use a packet of Lijjat Papad in a single day.
Further, I have been denied the packing of material in a cartoon on the plea that it is on payment basis.
Please remember, you are not charging the rates on lower side than available in the open market and it is the duty of the retailer to honour the customer and give it in proper packing so that the goods can be carried safely.
My third complaint is, although I have not been having the cash memo of that material, but is my duty to bring it to your notice. About a year back, I purchased some material which was buy one and get one bowl free. I was denied bowls on the plea that the same are not available in the store and you may get on some other occasion. I visited twice or thrice but the result was big zero.
The above complaints particularly regarding supply of outdated material as stated above with the request to intimate should I approach the Consumer Court for this act of breach of confidence between the store and the customer.
Thanx. I tried to enter my complaint on their portal but failed. Yash Pal 9896211472
buttercafe

Feb 28, 2014

Over Billing with wrong display price on Products

Last week of feb on 20th feb 2014 I purchased a few pieces of Crockery set and a single piece blanket which was prices at Rs.98 for Crockery per plate and blanket at Rs.96 both after discount, after the purchase made, i see the bill with 15rs and 30rs over charged for both the items, and when i approached the customer care, i was told they missed to change the price tag on these items

The branch at (Banaswadi Bangalore) how stupid an answer can this be?

It is nothing less than cheating or exploiting the customer by displaying lesser price and over charging them

Request you to take action against this Outlet

Premnath Nair

TD-DOPBNK - Fraud Txn
    I received a message mentioning Account NO. XXXXXX4555...
    NAAPTOL - Scam
    I live in #3251 sector -41D Chandigarh . We received a...
    Garena free fire - I'd susbend
    Plss my I'd return suspended
    IIBF - To change the emailid and mobile number
    To change the emailid and mobile number. Respected...
    Riyaz m khan - Dog Bites
    sir respected all management . we are sufferings of lots...
    Vadodara RTO - CAR RC Book not received
    Dear Sir, Its more than 2 months now I am yet to get my...
    BOURNVITA ++ 500 Gm - Adulteration in Bournvitta - extremely smaal particles
    Recently I had dissolved a tea spoon of Bournvitta in...
    BCL Homes - flat not delivered
    I have paid 90000 as advance for buying in the projcet...
    Bharat Gas - Delay in delivery of Refill Cylinder
    I had filed a complaint on delayed delivery of refill...
    club factory - Not yet received
    Dear sir I will make order shoes for oct 4th still not...