bhim app

Consumer complaints and reviews about bhim app

Deepak kumar 6866

Jan 22, 2019

money deducted from my account but not reached the beneficiary

The amount was credited from our account on December 20th, it already been 7 days still now it's not refunded or credited to us. and there is no support or proper response from BHIM then there is no use of using App. Very pathetic service. Sharing you the transaction details please refund our money as soon as possible.

and today we got a number from your customer care support again they cut our Rs,1000/- totally we loss 2000. What the service you are providing to us. there is no honesty in this service. Please kindly request you to refund our money. Please respect the customer messages and calls and complaints.

Bhim app customer care number 9956557460
Deepak singh 81761

Jan 22, 2019

money deducted from my account but not reached the beneficiary

have add Rs.2000 throug h Credit Card to my Bhim app Wallet on 27rd OCT .But not able unable to transfer it from Wallet to Bank account as system showing a message "please update KYC to send money and transfer to a/c.
while KYC is already update.
Meanwhile i had tried a lot to call at customer care(09956557460) regarding the same but not getting any response.very very worst service when compared other customer care. Please do the needful at the earliest.
sunilsnpatil

Jan 21, 2019

Failed to Register Mobile No

I Have installed bhim Aap in my android phone but rrroe is failed to register mobile no to aap
please contact 8600504036
gayana r

Jan 12, 2019

Fraud calls by BHIM

Hey What the hell is this, There is no security by updating the complaints. There are many fraud peoples taking my number and calling and miss using my number. Honestly what kind of consumer complaint is this? All customer complaints number are fake, and by seeing the review nobody will call for help. and if we get a call all are fake. Please stop this nonsense and delete my review. Kindly requesting to the fraud peoples don't miss use peoples numbers.
gayana r

Dec 29, 2018

Money dudcted

Tatabirla usk

Dec 24, 2018

Money transaction not SBI account my amount not credit

my name is ramjee my phone number is 6290881361. my email id is ramjee84470@gmail.com my money is debited but not credited to beneficiary account my transaction showing pending transaction date is 2 December 2018 time is 15;52;07transaction id is ############ please help sir my money refund soon as possible

Tatabirla usk

Dec 24, 2018

Money transaction not sbi bank account credit

ramjee84470

Dec 8, 2018

my money is debited but not credited in beneficiary account payment showing pending sir

dear sir,

my name is ramjee my phone number is 8447047218 my email id is ramjee84470@gmail.com my money is debited but not credited to beneficiary account my transaction showing pending transaction date is 2 December 2018 time is 15;52;07transaction id is ############ please help sir my money refund soon as possible

ifsc code BKID0006023

i am facing very problems dear sir my payment refund soon as possible kindly request sir,

thanks
Vishwanatha TS

Oct 16, 2018

Amount transfer showing but not credited

Useing bhim app I transferred 997 rupes form Indian Bank to Canara bank on 11th Oct 2018 amount debited but not not credited to sent amountI try to call but no response.
Yesterday 15th Oct 2018 shoing payment successful. Still I did not hot money
Traction ID is ############
Devender Mann

Oct 15, 2018

Balance deducted from my PNB Account on 14-10-2018 at 22:06:57 ,But Bhim app still shows status pending ,no money transferred to other account.

My PNB A/C No. ################ (Mini secretrate Branch, Kurukshetra.)

Transaction ID- ############
Dated 14-10-2018

Devender Man
M-09896167639
Mahatesh

Oct 4, 2018

Refund my amounts

Bagalkot

I hav transfer 10000rs to de account number ################@KARB0000089.ifc.npci

Detail of transactions
Transaction id ############
Date 04 oct 2018
Time 08:46:37

My account number 20047022704
Ifc SBIN0000979
Name Mahantesh Badiger
Dat account number ################@KARB0000089.ifc.npci was closed so pls refund to my account very argent
MUKESH0000000000

Sep 8, 2018

TRANSFER AMOUNT DEBITED

I have transfer rs-3032/- throught BHIM APP ON 5/6/2018 TIME 8:29:25 PM. but the amount is debited in my account but it was not reached the beneficiary account. I trying to contact to customer care but only ringing and not connected. kindly look in to the matter and help me to get back.
TRANSACTION ID:-############
DATE:- 5 JUNE 2018
TIME 08:29:25 PM
thyagarajann raja

Sep 6, 2018

Transaction issue - transaction reference id 824621632445 and 824621631197

BHIM App UPI Transaction Failed But Bank Account Debited. My Name THYAGARAJA N N
ACCOUNT NUMBER 64147919419
TIME 03/09/2018
AMOUNT 5000
MOBILE;9008680937
EMAIL;depika.ntr@gmail.com
Javed Yusufi

Aug 11, 2018

NOT REVERT AMOUNT

SIR I WAS SEND 5000 TO MY FRIEND BY BHIM APP AMOUNT IS DEBETED IN MY ACCOUNT IS NOT CREDITED TO MY FRIEND ACCOUNT SO PLS REVERT THE AMOUNT IN MY ACCUNT MY ACCUNT NO.- 61094270778,REGISTER MOBILE NO-9425770914 TRANSCTIO TIAM -12;14,10/08/2018, TRENS. NO-############, BHIM COMPLT NO.-Aaeb1300e2874f9187fc83658cafd06
Pravee225

Aug 1, 2018

Money debited from the account but not credited

Hi I’m Nishit Chetan who holds SBI Savings account. I have transferred 3500/- to my friend who holds YES Bank account. The amount got debited from my account but it’s not been credited to my friends account and the status shows its pending. So please help me out in this and get the transaction processed. Contact number: 9900779100

Money debited from the account but not credited

ChichiGf

Jul 28, 2018

Transfer to the

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask
Saini sunil

Jul 10, 2018

Amount deducted but not transferred to other account

Dear sir myself do a transaction with sbi upi app and transaction is successful but the amount not transferred to other account and my account money is deducted kindly solve my problem immediately.
Gagan reddy km

Jul 8, 2018

Money deducted but not credited to benificiary account

Hello sir ..im gagan reddy km .. Ac num -35446885952 from this account money hs deducted twice. In bhim app but not credited to beneficiary account so plz concern about this and make sure my miney will refund to my account ... My phone num 8197584431
Im attaching files .. Images of transaction status

Money deducted but not credited to benificiary account Money deducted but not credited to benificiary account

Gagan reddy km

Jul 8, 2018

Money deducted but not credited to benificiary account

Hello sir .. My account num -35446885952 from this account money hs deducted but not credited to benificiary account ..i did transaction from BHIM app .. Twice i did but the result is same not credited to benificiary account .. So plzz make this refund of my money to my account
M going to upload the pics of the transaction status.. Thank u

gauribhapkar

May 25, 2018

Debited money deom account but not credited

The money 100 rs. Has been debited from my account but not transferred where I want.
Ritesh Kumar14

May 18, 2018

Pending transaction

Transaction pending account is debited amount 2850/-.my account no 36338888235 Name khushi Kumar transaction ID ############ date 18 may 2018 time 14:27:28
Mdshamsher

May 1, 2018

Rong money transfer

Sir ...Mera name md shamsher hai Maine apne acount se 10000 inr RS transfer Kiya that apne friend ke acount me magar wo galat transfer ho Gaya upi k jariye or mujhe jaha paysa vejna tha wo paysa waha transfer nahi hua .or mere acount se balance Kat gaya hai so please sir Mera paysa mere acount me wapas karne ki kripa kijiye jiske liye Mai aap ka sada aabhari rahunga.

Transaction I'd ############

account statement details

Thanxs q
jkumar06

Feb 10, 2018

Amount is not credited to beneficence account

On 27.12.2017 I tried to transfer Rs 6400 from my Karnataka bank account number ################ to Andhra bank account number ############ through BHIM app. Transaction id-############
Date- 27.12.2017 , 17:55:29 hrs
The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint.

with Regards,

k jagadeesh kumar

Amount is not credited to beneficence account Amount is not credited to beneficence account

manjitsingh7823

Feb 8, 2018

Recharge Not Completed

Request you to please help us in this regard.
Respected sir
I have done a transaction whose transaction ID is ############ of amount 2000 rupees it was deducted from my account whose account no. Is ############ name of account holder Inamul Ahmed and Ifsc code is SBIN 0008462 and date of transaction was 02 feb 2018
Please refund my money

My father tried a transaction to transfer Rs. 8000 from his UPI account shivchou000@upi to another UPI account 9950509162@upi using BHIM app, but it got credited to another UPI account sidharth@upi account. The transaction happened on 3rd feb2018.

Request you to please help us in this regard.

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...