bhim app

Consumer complaints and reviews about bhim app

Amit Kumar 0043

Oct 22, 2018

My bhim upi pin not set

Mene bhim app ko installed kiya use register v kiya aur ho gya lekin mera upi pin set nhi pa rha. Plz help kijye mene Bhim App Customer care 9O8O7343I3. Ko call v kiya lekin wo bol rhe h ki 24hrs m OK ho jayega. Me avi tak weait kar rha hungry.

Sanjit agerwal
sanjita5432@gmail.com
Vishalkumar73738923

Oct 22, 2018

Money Debited but not credited to a/c

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called bhim app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and their customer support number is 09956557460. Toll free not working they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

Arjunsingh73748892

Oct 20, 2018

Bhim app money transfer failed not refunded

9836452098
Rahulverma7373892

Oct 20, 2018

Money debited from bank account but not credited to beneficiari

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called bhim app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and their support number is 09956557460. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

rakesh0089

Oct 19, 2018

Complaints board

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called bhim app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 9083240512. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

Rajendrasingh737378

Oct 17, 2018

Debited money not refunded

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called bhim app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/09956557460. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

Vishalsharma7373783

Oct 17, 2018

Bhim app failed transaction

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one askamount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care 09956557460 and they promised me to solve my issue.
Vishwanatha TS

Oct 16, 2018

Amount transfer showing but not credited

Useing bhim app I transferred 997 rupes form Indian Bank to Canara bank on 11th Oct 2018 amount debited but not not credited to sent amountI try to call but no response.
Yesterday 15th Oct 2018 shoing payment successful. Still I did not hot money
Traction ID is ############
Ajaysingh837389

Oct 15, 2018

Regardless payment

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one askamount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one askcomplained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one askamount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
Devender Mann

Oct 15, 2018

Balance deducted from my PNB Account on 14-10-2018 at 22:06:57 ,But Bhim app still shows status pending ,no money transferred to other account.

My PNB A/C No. ################ (Mini secretrate Branch, Kurukshetra.)

Transaction ID- ############
Dated 14-10-2018

Devender Man
M-09896167639
Rahu kumar786

Oct 14, 2018

My money transaction fail

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/07903874198. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

Rahu kumar786

Oct 14, 2018

My money transaction failed

Abhayshukla873738

Oct 12, 2018

Money deducted from bank account but not credited to beneficiarie

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/09956557460. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

Rahulroy7363738

Oct 12, 2018

Bhim app transaction failed money not refunded

surajsarma1255

my SBI account transaction failed

surajsarma1255

pending amount SBI account

arjeetsingh2627

Oct 11, 2018

money deducted from my account but not reached the beneficiary

rajeshbharti7643743

Oct 10, 2018

Refund amount

maheshkumar256426

Oct 10, 2018

not credited to the beneficiary account

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction and the number is 02245414740/09956557460. they promised me to refund within 4 hours.
mohandas567672

Oct 9, 2018

Money debited but not credited into benificiery account

tanushreedutta6736573

Oct 7, 2018

Money debited but not credited into benificiery account

The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/09956557460 they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.
Rahulsharma838489

Oct 5, 2018

Refund not done against failed transaction

The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account till now against failed transaction and I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/09956557460 they promise to refund my money within 4 hours.
Mahatesh

Oct 4, 2018

Refund my amounts

Bagalkot

I hav transfer 10000rs to de account number ################@KARB0000089.ifc.npci

Detail of transactions
Transaction id ############
Date 04 oct 2018
Time 08:46:37

My account number 20047022704
Ifc SBIN0000979
Name Mahantesh Badiger
Dat account number ################@KARB0000089.ifc.npci was closed so pls refund to my account very argent
MUKESH0000000000

Sep 8, 2018

TRANSFER AMOUNT DEBITED

I have transfer rs-3032/- throught BHIM APP ON 5/6/2018 TIME 8:29:25 PM. but the amount is debited in my account but it was not reached the beneficiary account. I trying to contact to customer care but only ringing and not connected. kindly look in to the matter and help me to get back.
TRANSACTION ID:-############
DATE:- 5 JUNE 2018
TIME 08:29:25 PM
thyagarajann raja

Sep 6, 2018

Transaction issue - transaction reference id 824621632445 and 824621631197

BHIM App UPI Transaction Failed But Bank Account Debited. My Name THYAGARAJA N N
ACCOUNT NUMBER 64147919419
TIME 03/09/2018
AMOUNT 5000
MOBILE;9008680937
EMAIL;depika.ntr@gmail.com

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...