Big Basket

Consumer complaints and reviews about Big Basket

rai.vinod.lokesh

Aug 1, 2021

Bekar and fraud company

My name is Lokesh and my number is 8130545743.

I placed an order on big basket to get delivered on the 01st Aug 2021 between 07 pm to 10 pm.

The time was changed couple of times.

My wife is pregnant and I am in hospital and my first child who is 6 years of age changed the delivery time unintentionally.

I called the customer support and no help.

This is the last time I am ordering from fucking big basket.

My child is hungary and I have no food

I accept my fault
I can pay extra
But why always no

Please get my stuff by tmrw my child is starving.

Plz I beg
Genius 2020

Oct 31, 2020

Worst service and delivery of bbdaily

I would place an order , the app would show that the items would get delivered but some items 1-2 would not get delivered. Now as a customer what would you do - ask for a refund right? But bbdaily expects you to not ask for the refund. They expect you to pay for something that you did not get ! Because while initially they will refund but later on they will DEACTIVATE your account for too many refunds ! As if it's the customer's mistake that they asked for refunds. BBDAILY are cheaters and big time FRAUDS ! Don't ever order from them. Firstly , not delivering an item and showing it delivered is itself incorrect. Moreover, it is even more wrong if they reprimand me for asking a refund ! What do they expect from a customer.
Genius 2020

Oct 31, 2020

Worst delivery of bbdaily

cgeo

Sep 14, 2020

Worst company ever...lies lies lies

They trap customer with schemes of freemilk but then they do something or other to mess up your day. IF you have nothing better to do than fight with their customer service, then go for them....BBDAILY is the worse full of thugs who dont do anything.
They dont even refund our own money to bank citing policy even after no service...total harassment..
Android9844

Sep 17, 2019

BIG BASKET -3RD CLASS COMPANY

Dear Customers no one should buy any products from Bigbasket, they are sending us bad quality products of Vegetables and used products to us.
If i log a complaint they will just refund only for few items,
This is happening on every order, they are third class company and we are just fools to accept those dirty products from bigbaskets.
I would recommend to use AMAZON or Grofers.

And social media team are useless , not to fit for the job.
I will not recommend to anyone if you guys still prefer to use BIGBASKET products then you are taking RISK for your health.

every products i have shared images to BIGBASKET and this is not my first time experience.
We should start raising our voice so they will shut down their company.
chethanra

Aug 21, 2019

Bad quality product

I have ordered BB Royal Dates as the part of order #88493923. Last month, I tried this product and order again this month on 8-Aug. I started using this product and didn't notice properly that there were white worms in the bottom of the product. I was using top available dates and noticed worms on 20-Aug. I tried complaint about this and customer care representative told, they can't do anything about it.

Ironically, the product is charged at premium amount and quality is pathetic. They don't have proper response for the complaint also. Day-by-day, BigBasket is also moving towards manipulating quality of the product.

Regards.
mishra.rahulg

May 29, 2019

Order delivered to someone else

Had very bad experience with big basket - BB order delivered to someone else. Customer care lines closed without resloving complaint at 10pm. They told manager will call back and no one called. No escalation matrix on bb site. No way to reach out escalation points other than customer care number. Be cautious while dealing with online shopping.still waiting for order.
mishra.rahulg

May 29, 2019

Order delivered to someone else and no cc support

Had very bad experience with big basket - BB order delivered to someone else. Customer care lines closed without resloving complaint at 10.15 pm. They told manager will call back and no one called. No escalation matrix on bb site. No way to reach out escalation points other than customer care number. Be cautious while dealing with online shopping.Still waiting for my order.
Gaurav Purohit

Mar 10, 2019

False Advertising and Lies

This was done as part of my delivery experience even being part of BB star Membership :(

I don’t know how they work and what internal changes they have done in company !!

This has led a bb express delivery at my place stopped without even notifying us over the mail.

They don’t even bother to update the customer about this mis-happening and would try to squeeze money with that batch of express delivery!! They would do level best to give false advertising about the Express Delivery and batch to show that they are best in business.

The worst part was I would not have come to know about this issue if I wouldn’t called their customer care asking the same.

Than comes tricky part, when I asked for my cancellation of bb membership due to this issue and give my money back, They did not inform about consequences and refund, they cancelled the membership which had 2 months and 10 days. Once cancellation was done by customer executive, she said that "money wont be refunded as I got cashback for the same for 3 months!!! " That was most stupid statement I ever heard in my life.

However when we buy some membership as per my knowledge its 6 months basis not cashback basis !! Worthless management who are least bother for customer impact.

Secondly “why was bb express delivery was stopped without even notifying customer”
Even audacity of denying my money back !!

Really you are busy looting customer but don’t worry I would make sure this information completely goes to each one of you !!!

Thanks a lot for this bizarre experience !!!
Parineeta Singh10

Dec 20, 2018

Poor service

I have ordered some items on 18th December 2018.The delivery boy came on 19th December with some items missing. He took all the items back with him. I received call from their executive that 10%discount will be given to me by them. Again on 20th December the delivery boy comes again with an item missing. After that I am receiving email and message that I am getting refund of the product that I have returned,which is totally wrong. I didn't return any product
Surbhisharma1010

Sep 6, 2018

Order not delivered

I had placed an order for the time slot between 8pm to 10pm. I was told by the customer care that my order is running late and will be delivered by 10.15pm. The best part is that they don't have any customer support post 10pm. So if you have not received your order there is nothing you can do about it. I usually order from Grofers and have never faced this problem. Don't recommend this website to anyone. Absolutely terrible.
rehu22jan

Sep 4, 2018

last minute order was cancelled

Hello all,
I was newly married and came to Pune. So for daily groceries, BigBasket was the savior for me. I found it very user friendly and gradually it became a routine for me. But yesterday I was devastated and in agony. So what has happened?

I ordered on Saturday, but the delivery slot came for Tuesday (earlier, to make large customer base they deliver within 48 hrs,read more to check how they are tricking now). They kept on messaging from Sunday to Tuesday that my order will be delivered as per the schedule (means: dont buy any products from other shops as we are delivering on time). But on Tuesday, the very last moment the order was cancelled and those items will be delivered on Thursday, further 48hrs delayed. If I would have been their "PRIME CUSTOMER" they will deliver the products within 24hrs (This is how they are making money by wrong means. The customer will be forced to choose PRIME Membership which is wrong).

Shame on you BIG BASKET. This is fraudulent way. I have waited for 3 days and without prior notification the order was cancelled.

I switched to Grofers. :)
with all of my friends and colleague.
Vikash Sekhani

Aug 15, 2018

Harassment from call centre

Bigbasket has my wife number my number registered as some delivery boy number. They keep calling her for delivery updates. Inspite of repeated complaint they have not removed her number from their data bank. They just don't care. We block their one number and they call from 20 other numbers. They have destroyed her peace of mind as they call at any odd hours.
Venkateshbb

Jul 19, 2018

Unable to deliver the order to address

There is lot of issues while speaking with delivery boy
He didn't able to find the address, I assisted him in call to find still he didn't and I felt on purpose he was pretending like as if he don't know the address location all thought I was assisting him in call for long time. He returned without delivering the order, then I informed this to big basket customer. Even they are like support the delivery boy saying that there was problem with vehical.
I asked them to re schedule the slot to deliver the order.
They have cancelled it. I have informed them to take feedback he asked me to repeat the problem .
Calmly I repeated the again then I asked repeated the feedback. He was telling completely his own story.
He because of some policy he is recording the issue in backend. I told okay record it I have no issues with that.
It's a waste of time with big basket after to customer manager.
They are highly unprofessional. I don't know how they rerouted these people .
I almost spoke to him long time for locating the address.
This is basically like scam from local delivery boy and the customer the big basket customer care.
Venkateshbb

Jul 19, 2018

Delivery boy was not able to deliver order

There is lot of issues while speaking with delivery boy
I asked them to re schedule the slot to deliver the order.
It's a waste of time with big basket after to customer manager.
They are highly unprofessional. I don't know how they rerouted these people .
I almost spoke to him long time for locating the address.
renjithmr

Jul 14, 2018

Order: 140718: Cancelled and no refund

Hello, I made an order for Rs 174 & Rs 140 from Bigbasket. They kept cancelling the order and no refund is yet made. Whenever I call them, I loose Rs 2 per min and they will say that they will call me back about the refund. They never mid to call back and my refund is yet to be made. Please take necessary action on bigbasket. Please take care not to buy from them, They are a group of frauds.
somscutipie

Jul 10, 2018

Cashback not refunded to PAYTM

I have ordered products worth more than 1200 rupees on BIGBSKET and applied their "BBMONSOON" promocode which state dthat i am eligible to get refund of RS100/- to PAYTM as cashback in their invoice clearly.I didnt recieve my cashback and customercare people are saying that i have paid part of amount from wallet and hence no refund.However ther invoice clearly shows the cashback which bigbasket is not admitting that its sheer mistake from their end.

Jul 1, 2018

Cheated mine cash back - Big basket

I was supposed to get Rs 200 as cashback from bigbasket over shopping of Rs 1200 or more. I did and used their OR option of applying voucher code rather typing it manually. Now they r completely refusing my cashback stating falsely that no promo code applied. THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS .
Nidz.nj

Apr 18, 2018

Bigbasket- a sinking ship

The services started off really well, there was a time when they used to give half the amount of the product missed out in the delivery as compensation,but the deliveries were always punctual
Later came a time where they started missing out on products in the deliveries and on complaining would refund the amount but would provide no compensation only for the late deliveries they would provide 10% compensation of the total bill in your bigbasket wallet
And now for a order to be delivered on Monday they push it to Wednesday and later on to Friday and they give you 10% compensation of your total bill initially and states the same amount as due from your end (to be paid when order gets delivered)
FYI dear bb we are not ordering luxury items from your app but basic needs which cannot be pushed around as per your will, the primary goal for you is to receive the request and deliver the entire thing on time if this is so difficult for you please let your customers know so that they can stop relying on you
khurana76

Mar 26, 2018

BIG BASKET HAD LOCKED MY ACCOUNT AFTER FOOD POISONING INCIDENT

Readers,
big-basket is a cheat organisation, and never trust big basket wallet..
For last 9 months my big basket account will wallet money si locked by bigbasket,
and i cannot use my big basket wallet., ..

Big baskethad locked my account after food poisoning incident on using the big basket sold lassi which was expired and unfit for use...
I shouted at bigbasket customer acre and so big basked blocked my account, .(with email [email protected])
as i abused them for selling expired lassi which caused me food poisoning,
this way bigbasket has cheated me...
So i call bigbasket a cheat as despite multiple emails, they are not unlocking my account so that i can sue my wallet amount in account;
SHMADIDI

Mar 5, 2018

Poor service of bigbasket

We had ordered few veggies through big basket on 3.3.18 and was expecting the delivery by 5.3.18, but to our shock the big basket at there end had canceled our order and placed a fresh order with delivery date of 7.3.18..
Why would someone want to oder online for a delivery of veggies after 4 days.
Order no was was cancelled by Big Basket without the customer consent.
Order no:- MMO-42311765-030318.
Fresh oder no:-EMRO-42435507-050318.

Here even after speaking to the customer service team, didn't give any good response who in fact told that it is the only thing that they could do and didn't even consider to deliver the items by express delivery or on any priority by 6.3.18.

Shailendra Madidi
shreyansh14

Jan 8, 2018

Bigbasket.com — order placed issue

Big Basket delivery Boy Subhash Shankar and customer care boy Vijraj

I feel very pity to inform this. This is not the first time I have faced this issue with Big basket.

Both people are not able to resolve order placed issues.

They have changed time slots but still not placed my order

Today, end of the day, you are not able to resolved my issue so i can complaint in the consumer department.
poshbah

Sep 21, 2017

BIG BASKET ONLINE NOT ACCEPTING IOB CREDIT CARDS

ON 20/09/2017 I PURCHASED SOME GROCERIES ITEMS ON LINE FROM BIG BASKET. WHEN I WANT TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK VISA CREDIT CARD, IT'S NOT ACCEPTED.
WHEN I CHECK WITH THEM, THEY INFORMED ME THAT, BIG BASKET'S POLICY, NOT ACCEPTING IOB CREDIT CARD.
WHY INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IS NOT CENTRALISE'S BANK.
WHY, RESERVE BANK OF INDIA NOT STOPPING BIG BASKET TO DO SO???
GOVT OF INDIA MUST TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST BIG BASKET. OR GOVT SHOULD BANNED BIG BASKET TO FUNCTIONS IN INDIA. BECAUSE THEY VIOLATE THE LAW, BY NOT ACCEPTING CENTRALISE INDIAN OVETSEAS BANK(UNDER GOVT OF INDIA) CREDIT CARD.
Maveric

Sep 9, 2017

Wrong products delivered repeatedly

Never buy from #BigBasket. I was shown one product and delivered another. Probably they hoped that I wouldn't notice. Then, when I contacted them, they took back the wrong product and later sent a replacement. They had sent the wrong product again. This was repeated at least 20 times. Every time giving standard scripted excuses.

I guess they were trying to palm off their excess stock available, hoping that I will give up trying to follow up for the right product. Eventually, they cancelled my order.

I had to chase after them to get my advance payment returned to my credit card. Very conveniently, they give credit in the "BigBasket Wallet" till one forces them to return the money. One needs to be very careful with them.
vinayaknaik90

Sep 4, 2017

Very bad delivery service

Ordered 3 days before and still they are only giving time slots. They have changed time slots 3 times and did not delver the product yet. I would never ever order from big basket again.