BIG BAZAAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about BIG BAZAAR

Krithigaa

Dec 24, 2018

Worst behaviour of security

Worst shopping experience ever! Big Bazaar must teach their security staff on how to behave with their customers. They just can't talk whatever they want and behave bad with the customer when fault is on their side. Better have some mannered securities and teach the bling staffs on cutting the tag before handing over to customers. Such an irritating security staffs in arcot road bigg Bazaar... Better change the security.. N assign some well mannerd securities.... Worst big bazaar
amit7860

Dec 6, 2018

Cash refund

Hi...
Can you tell me that you also give cash refund. If I will provide you original invoice.

Thankyou
Amit jha
ranjithruna

Jun 3, 2018

Charged for extra quantity which I have not purchased

I have done shopping worth of Rs 4696 with invoice number ################, in that item description of PNB,TSRT,3-4Y,PINK worth of 399 I purchased only 1 in quantity but in Invoice it is billed for two in number please see in to this issue and do needful action.

Charged for extra quantity which I have not purchased

Namrata Rastogi

Aug 29, 2017

Big Bazaar Future Pay wallet Fraud

Big Bazaar Future Pay wallet scheme is a BIG FRAUD!!!

On purchase of more than 3000 Rs. we were given 300 Rs. cash back in our future pay wallet. In order to redeem the money we have to download the future pay wallet app on mobile. So here comes the scam.....since future pay wallet is bogus company! Its server is ALWAYS down so you can not download the app and so you will never get the cash back. This is big bazaar and future pay planned scam. I will never shop with big bazaar in future.
atri.boys

Jun 27, 2017

enquiry about change policy and also complained Get fade after three to four months

Dear sir/ma'am,

Good Afternoon, i purchase some clothes ,now one of them pent's color is fade after three to four months. i just ask ,is there any change policy?, my billing date is 20/11/2016.
RIMPY1107

Mar 28, 2017

Bad fabric colour quality

I had purchased one ethnic kurti from big bazaar few days back.. and it get fade after second wash.. so bad products..
Shailendra876

Nov 20, 2016

product are discounted at false and VAT is added to meet MRP

Hi ,
Today I visited Big Bazzar Hinjewadi and was surprised to see on shelf product were displayed discounted but when billing was happening VAT on price was charged which was making total price equal to MRP printed on item.

This is fishy trap and reflect how proudly you cheat openly and boast of lowest price guarantee.

Could you please take note of this and make me understand why should not I go to consumer court for cheating customer.
Future Group Care

Aug 24, 2016

Response to your complaint

Dear Gurjeet,

Please write at [email protected] with your contact details and store details. The concerned team will get in touch with you regarding this.

Priya
Future Group
gurjeet indian

Aug 23, 2016

Unreasonably charging VAT

After discount on MRP including VAT they are charging VAT on discounted price.
shrutibawa

Dec 26, 2015

bigg bazaar coupon replacement

We had got bigg bazaar coupon from our office..however we found that bar code of coupon is damaged..kindly issue us new coupon

Shruti Bawa
usethemind

Aug 10, 2015

Lucky draw

Please control the people who are roaming around and in big bazar by keeping lucky draw coupon in their hand. They are saying that we are the people from big bazar and this is the lucky draw coupon from big bazar. Later on they start to call you and will say that you won three gifts and then will call you at some hotel. One who will understand this fake matter will not come under trap,others will suffer a lot. People trust on you big bazar and are getting cheated because you are not looking in this matter proactively. Guys, Dont ever become foolish by involving under any lucky draw scheme. We have resources so we can understand this all dilema, God save the people who are really very innocent and these people catch them in their trap. Take the responsibility big bazar and do something.
Sivaprasadrao

Jun 13, 2015

Broken strap of lotto chappals within one hour of usage

I bought a pair of LOTTO chappals at Big Bazaar Ameerpet branch in Hyderabad on friday i,e 12-06-2015. When I started using it on Sunday morning, within one hour of usage one of the straps broke. Looks like a manufacturing defect. I am in Mumbai now. What are my chances of getting a replacement? Please reply soon.
Siva Prasad Rao.
Narinder K. Sharma

Jul 18, 2013

sale of stale food at big bazaar

I bought biryani and chilly chicken from Big bazaar for dinner. On reaching home, which is just 5 mins away from elante mall, I found the biryani to be unfit for consumption. bad smell was tried to be covered up by putting handful of cardamoms by these clever people. they are playing with the health of the people.

narinder sharma
sec 28d, chd
User320606

Feb 10, 2011

non delivery and poor service

I am very sorry to say that your service to customer is very poor and ur staff used to make false commitment to supply the items purchased from BIG BAZAR.
I have purchased one Dining table on 24.1.11 from Big Bazar Cuttack, Orissa but till date it has not been delivered. I repeatedly asked them for probable delivery date and they are giving false comittment to deliver the item by 15 days.

Now I am not interested to take delivery of the same and return back the money at the earliest.

Binoy
venkat vinod

Dec 9, 2012

self carrying plastic bags

I would like to stress the importance of refrigerator during summer season - if you all dont know, then switch off your refrigerators for a day or two and then stay in home, then you will come to know the value of the customer.

Developing a lean, flat stomach takes time and patience, especially when it comes to those last few kilograms in those hard to lose places. There is only one way to lose fat in the so-called ’stubborn areas ..

Greetings of the day.

We have noted the contents of your email carefully and thank you very much, that you have taken time to bring this to our attention..

We have advised our service team to investigate and resolve it on priority and our Branch Service In-Charge Mr.D surender will get in touch with you shortly.

We feel sorry for this unfortunate incident occurred and sincerely appreciate your continued patronage.

For further assistance, feel free to contact undersigned.

[email protected], [email protected]
Read on here - http://karmfdicmantra.com/health-fitness/secrets-for-a-flat-stomach/
big bazaar is pinching a common man
the big bazaar supermarket is charging for the carry bags as the GHMC(greater hyderabad municipal corporation) in the city has restricted to use the plastic bag quality of not less than 40 microns.
the first thing is that the plastic bags before the GHMC rule is the same after the implementation of the rule.they claim that they incresed the quality but it is the same as it was earlier,and they are CHARGING the carry bags on the pretext of increasing the quality,y visit the place..customers are facing embarrassment arguing with the security
it seems that it is preplanned game to confuse the customers

Sep 11, 2010

refund value replacement policy

Assuming a case that because of some reason a customer wishes to replace or get refund for any product immedietly after its billing. In this case big bazaar applies a policy which is against human rights.
In this case big bazaar should issue a voucher to the customer which he/she can use anytime or give anybody else with a life time validiity but instead of this it issues a voucher with only 15 days of validity.
In case because of any reason if the customer missed out to get any product with in those 15 days by redeeming that voucher after which the customer is not liable to get anything and looses all of his/her money without getting anything in return and all the money loosed by the customer goes into the pocket of big bazaar without any reason or valid point behind it.
While replacing an unused product, it is social and above that a legal responsibility of the seller in a retail market to give any product to customer of the same value which the customer has already spent. And as the money never gets expire or looses its value with time it should be refunded to the customer in form of the desired product. There should not be any time vaildity in such cases.

Sep 4, 2010

non delivery and poor service

With immense displeasure i am doing this complaint after suffering a lot with your Big bazaar poor service and callous attitude towards customer.

On 15th August, i had booked a book rack, bill no. 1030, and i was assured that the delivery will be done in max. 10 days, same written on the bill as well.

However, till date i have not received anything. Worse part: None of your big bazaar person ever cared to even inform me that there will be some delay.

Rather, i have to chase so many individuals, who don't even pick up the phones, i have had a hard time in chasinthem and asking the status of my consignment.

I have had a similar experience with Big Bazaar when i bought a single cum double bed, which was delivered with a defect, and no one ever tried to rectify the fault.

I would like to bring to your notice that with such experiences, there is no question of so called "customer delight" rather there is a very bad taste as and when i think of "Big bazaar". I am sure there will be many such people like me who have had this experience.

I hope you can get my deliveries in next 1 or 2 days, and also have some one rectify my bed and in future neither me or anyone else should have such experience which puts a question mark on the "professionalism" in the complete chain.

Jul 29, 2010

Change / replacement

My inlaw brough Micro wave oven as gift for us. However when it was delivered we realised that it is very big and would be difficult to adjust in our kitchen space. Immediately we asked the big bazaar to replace the same with smaller size one. The answer I got was that their POS system does not allows this. I found this very surprizing that due to a system I am going to suffer life long.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...