BIG BAZAAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about BIG BAZAAR

Cae

Dec 10, 2018

Rodents in store

Being a resident of Mahim I decided to visit the newly renovated store in our locality.
While shopping I was stunned to see a massive rat in store. And am told by a neighbor she too had the same experience. Sad to see a well renounced name like Big Bazaar doesn’t pay attention to my health and safety related issues.
Patneedi

Dec 6, 2018

Service pathetic

Service and commitment is really useless and pathetic. Even at senior level commitment is zero. I decided to not to visit the store again. There is a person called Prasanna he always gives false commitment where can not adhere to whatever he committed. He claims he is a Asst Store manager. But he is fit for nothing. People may not liking this review it is the fact. Due to this behaviour I lost money and happiness
bhayanak

Nov 29, 2018

unorganisation of the products with their price tag. And when asking for the help they misbehave with the coustomers.

Many coustomers including me, when goes for the shopping in that bidar big bagar outlet, we often found that all the products are out of their orginal place, the product showing different price where the big bazar tag showing different. E.g- There is a lux soap which costs 50 and below it the tag showing colgate. So there is no discipline and proper way of organising the things... And most importantly when we ask for the help, the attenders misbehave and refuse to help. So I requesting the big bazar authority to take serious action against them as fast as possible for their unconcerned and rubbish behaviour.
Shubhamdeep

Nov 17, 2018

Rude behaviour in big bazar GIP MALL NOIDA

Very very rude behaviour of staff including manager in GIP noida Mall.. they gathered around us & started sarcastic comments & starts laughing. They remained gathered untill we left the store.... Very very disappointed & felling insulted.... Take necessary action or u will loose 6 regular customers for ever.....
preeti15yadav

Nov 11, 2018

non updation of product and non availibity of paper bags

big bazaar in mahagun mall , vaishali, ghaziad, u.p i went to purchase some small items including ayush lever cream. but the small pack of cream was not updated so they said big pack is available. to update samll pack it will take time. and for other items they were not having paper bag. paper bags are available even at small shops then why not they having the paper bags. so have leave all my items there in big bazaar itself.
this type of baviour is very disappointing and upseting.
also please provide some feedback system at the billing countera.
rsk280835

Nov 4, 2018

Wrong input of My Mobile No. at Billing Counter

I have done shopping @ Big Bazar Kothrud Pune pn 31st. October 2018 night. During the Billing the Billing Clerk had wrongly entered Mobile No. on my Billing Invoice No. ################ / 31.10.2018.
This will lead to lose of Benefit of Cash Back offer on Purchase of Cashew / Almond.

Request to update my correct mobile No. as 7276097062.
Preetirs

Nov 3, 2018

Rude and offensive staff (during Diwali)

This is a complaint regarding the person at the entrance of the store at Vile Parle East. He is extremely rude and needs to be trained heavily as to how he should talk to customers. The customers of Vile Parle East are majorly well educated, respected and genuine. They are regulars and not greedy for discounted rates or freebies. He needs to be taught that he cannot treat such people badly or insult them. Just because there are a lot of customers for Diwali does not mean the regulars can be treated like this. Something like this coming from a brand like Big Bazaar (Future Group)is very hurtful. Hopefully the authorities are listening
Preetirs

Nov 3, 2018

Rude and offensive staff (during Diwali)

The Vile Parle East store has an extremely rude person sitting at the counter. He needs to be trained how to talk to customers. Just because your store has a lot of customers for Diwali does not mean the regular customers stand no value. If he continues to be at the entrance, I'm sure many regulars would stop visiting your store just like me. If customers are valued, this needs to be changed. The customers in Vile Parle East are respectable and genuine. Such treatment should never be meeted out. It's ridiculous coming from a brand like Big Bazaar (Future Group). Hope the authorities are courteous enough to listen to true complaints
Mskrathore

Nov 1, 2018

Making mad nothing any more

Jab product par diye gye offer pure nhi kr sakte to offer rakhana band kr do
rudrashankar

Oct 28, 2018

Misbehaving billing staff

Dear sir/madam,
I wish to inform everyone that billing in bigbazar is a nightmare.I did some purchases in bigbazar situated in pondybazar Chennai on 27/10/2018 in counter no-5 where billing attendant was ms.sivasankari.I wanted to redeem my points.sge did not do and started shouting,when I asked why points could not be redeemed.She then asked the counter no.6 person who was a make and he was also equally arrogant.
If things continue,in this manner,then a day will come when bigbazar will become bigZERObazar and these arrgant lit will be out of job.
Take corrective measures.
rsm
Sumit Verma 301989

Oct 16, 2018

Regarding misbehavior

I want to inform you that your employee do the misbehavior with customer. I purchase a Koryo mixer grinder from Ravemoti big bazaar. I had have some 1000 rs coupon of big bazaar, which was get my office, where I work. Mr. Sanju Kumar was working in counter no. 5. I went to counter no.5 for billing. I showed my coupons and want to deduct purchase item from this cupon after that Mr. Sanju kumar said me please give me your personal mo. no. but I don;t want to share my contact no. Mr Sanju said to me with forcefully 'You will have to give your mo.no for billing then I asked from Sanju. what is need and why do you want to my personal no. They told me that you will get extras benefit. I asked which kind of benefits. They angry to me and they start to told me all benefit which has big bazaar and never stop. They spent to much time for billing because I asked only one question regarding sharing the mo.no. Mr Sanju Kumar irritate to me a lot after that they went to deduct the bill and said that my coupon is invalid.
Actually my coupon is valid but I did not feel bad from coupon but Mr. Sanju behaved just like Syco that behavior is too much bad because they represent the BIG BAZAAR culture. The time was 5.30 PM and date 10/15/2018. If you want you can check.
Mukesh2441

Oct 6, 2018

Big Bazar Credit card huge benefit for customer

Good Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Due to higher level management, Customers are getting lot of rewards from Big Bazar credit card team.
Once again thanks for higher level management & credit card team behaviours. You can view the recording between today's 5PM to 5: 30PM.

However, huge benefit we are unable to buy single item from Big Bazar and our time is getting utilised to understand the benefit, feedback book as well as respective behaviours from Big Bazaar team.

I am a lower middle class person that's why I cannot take that huge benefit. I am happy with my life hence requesting you to issue two boards for me one for my front side and one for my back side. & Please right down on the board.

"I don't want credit card"

I am waiting for your positive response.

Regards.
Mukesh.
8123643146.
n.e.e.r.a.j

Oct 1, 2018

no refund or delivery of product

Please do not buy for Big Bazzar Online, following is my night mare.

Ordered 2 items on 15 Aug 2018 , total valuing to Rs 3000 +.

Till next 2 weeks there was no update on the delivery or dispatch of the order, each time I called or emailed big bazzar customer care (18002662255 / sharewithus@futuregroup.in/ care@bigbazaar.com ) they shamelessly give one standard relpy "Order is porcess and will be delivered soon".

After much of the wait on 3rd Sep 2018 i requested them to cancel the order on part of non deliver and refund my amount, to which the call center agent tell that they cannot do the refund, i will be delivered with product. After much of the argument I was told to send the cancel cheque for refund which i did through email (though i paid through my debit card , which means they already have nesassary detail available with them but....).

Post this it has been more then a month but i have not received my amount .
For any query regarding this on email one standary reply is received "We have forwarded your concern to the Our Team and they will write back to you.We will contact you with an appropriate resolution once we get an update from our team", but this never happen.
For any call made to them its again the same "You issue will be resolved in next 3 working days"

Till this day (01st Oct 2018) i have n ot received the amount and have lost the hope for the same.

Just want to causon all other to be aware from Big Bazaar froud.
Jijojohn36

Sep 22, 2018

Misleading captions and poor rack system

The rack system in the ladies section of Big Bazar, Banaswadi branch is super confusing and pathetic. Moreover the staff is non cooperative and don't have the patience to listen to the feedback for improvement.
Rather than screaming it would be nice to lend their ears.
Shagun sheoran

Sep 8, 2018

Poor Ouality of pant

I had bought a pant from big bazar which is in down town mall of zirakpur patiala road from one month ago the quality of pant is so cheap that the pant starts tearing off so is it replaceable ? Because the amount wasn't less.They should have good quality of clothes
hadarshs

Sep 3, 2018

Billing discrepancy

I had been to Big Bazaar today and been a frequent customer to buy household things. Most of the time I have observed the billing issues where the customer is charged more.

Looks like this is a scam and most of us don't go line by line on the exhaustive list of items purchased.

Very bad experience.

Adarsh
anup xalxo

Sep 1, 2018

wrong billing

on 30.8.2018 from db mall bhopal big bazaar I bought wheat 10 kg which was of Rs. 30 per kg displayed but the billing was done wrong . they charged me 53 Rs. per Kg. After billing i show that they have done false bilingl. This is not the first time I am facing this wrong billing problem but twice. Another one with the clothes. on 22.07.2018 i purchased buffalo jeans at aura mall bhopal big bazaar shop with one bullalo geans one t-shirt champion ( hp polo offwhite) cost 01 (one rupee). but instead of 1 Rs. they charged me 299 Rs. which was totally false billing done by big bazar. if I could not have seen these bills i woud have cheated. the shop has returne the money but it takes a lot of time watage in this type of false billing. its totally very bad experience for me to purchase any thing from big bazaar.
nikhil9345

Sep 1, 2018

Misbehavior at billing counter at big bazar

People at the billing counter are misbehaving with the customer.Always one of the billing counter is closed reason behind is the system is not working.Attitude of the staff at the billing counter is very bad.Some of the item are not allowed not take 4 at a time .and the other side people are taking dozen of the same item.Item name for Ex -Horlicks ....I would request you to look into this matter as soon as possible .There is something wrong going on at the Cuttack big bazar.
rajk35

Aug 29, 2018

Colgate plax mouthwash

I purchased Colgate plax mouthwash from big bazaar in that they given offer buy1 get 1, after using for first dose I felt is this duplicate I can't express the feeling very much peppermint and my gums become very dry is this duplicate product they sell finally I find in bottle that it is made from Thailand that's why this happened, because I am regular user I always buy from medical shop , so I caught this so if you want to save your life then decisions is your they are cheater
ranabhavish

Aug 21, 2018

Attitude of Big Bazar Inorbit Mall Whitefield Bangalore

The major issue with Big Bazar Inorbit Mall Whitefield is the attitude and behaviour of the executive, I went for an exchange of kurta which I bought fron Phionex Mall Big Bazar, when I ask for exchange the executive Mr. Rajan (Inorbit Mall Big Bazar) behaved very rudely and totally denied for exchage and started arguments.
Please look into this as I have decided not to go Big Bazar in future and will ask to my Friend and Family to do so.
Bhavish Rana
email: ranabhavish@gmail.com
mobile: 8149055105
rohandamodar

Aug 12, 2018

Lido Mall Bengaluru

The Big Bazaar at Lido Mall stinks so bad. Just put a room freshener or something.
rohandamodar

Aug 12, 2018

Lido Mall Big Bazaar

The mall stinks so bad. When I approached one of the executive, he replied rudely. Just put a room freshener or something. It smells like dead rat.
Veena Sing

Aug 10, 2018

extra billing

On 8th August'18 at 17:54 , I have purchased some products from Varanasi,Sigra BIG BAZAAR, cash memo no. 0085617, billing done by Jyoti singh. I have purchased only one packet of DOMS Neon pencils of rs 50/- but I paid for two which i realised after i was back to home., when matching the bill. I have no complaints against billing staff as there was a huge line but staffs were only two and its always time taking job for both billing staff and customers as there is no one to pack the things,that job is also done by billing staff bcoz of which its time wastage standing,i am afraid this way you may loose your customers bcoz time is precious for everyone.Please take necessary action to refund my money,even though its 50/- extra charged but that is also not acceptable as i have to go longway from BHU to BIGBAZAR at SIGRA which is actually not less than 40mins journey. mobile no 9451579720.
Early action would be appreciated to retain your customers.Plz let me know how to get it refunded.Thanks
shinems3

Jul 21, 2018

Crocs foot ware stocks not maintained in Trivandrum east fort show room

I have been a frequent visitor of Bog Bazaar. I used to buy my crocs foot ware from there and now for long, they do not have all sizes available there. Kindly ask them to add all sizes and more models. Crocs are in good demand and it will be perfect to buy from big bazaar.
sohan123

Jul 17, 2018

Please do not allow Go Leisure International passes

Go Leisure International, Pune is a totally fake company and you are allows to sell the passes of those company .
please stop that .many customers are found that
so please do not allow .

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...