BIG BAZAAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about BIG BAZAAR

svsnm

May 17, 2019

Very poor service by Big Bazar pondy Bazar branch

I have been a regular customer of Big Bazar. Today when I visited Pondy Bazar branch, the staff available at food items (I.e on - 1floor) are not at all bothering about the customers. After waiting at Milk shakes counter I have called one staff to know the offer. When I called that person, he has told some other person to attend me. Even after waiting nearly 10minutrs, nobody was turned up. Then I went that side and observed
, simply those 4 staff members were chatting with each other. When I asked why nobody was turned up, one guy was laughing who was asked to attend me by some other employee.
When I complained to the store in charge at the main entrance, he has also not taken the issue seriously. When I asked the staff's name who was ignoring the customer and chatting with other staff, he told simply put in your complaint online and t
mention Big Bazaar branch code as 4701(God knows whether the code is correct or not).
Every month nearly Rs.5000-7000, I purchase from this shop. Today I visited the said branch with an intention to purchase American Tourist Trollys. With this bad experience, simple I came back to my home without purchasing.
If this type of staff working and behaves in such a way, the business will definitely be in decreasing stage.
With this experience, I have decided not to visit any of the Big Bazar branches even though I get future pay amount regularly.
I can visit other shops where I can get good response even though the prices are high.
The above incident happened today at 8.30p.m in your pondy Bazar branch in Chennai city.
Bye,
Murty.
Mobile - 9426838120
Shyamdutt Vashisht

May 17, 2019

POOR BILLING SYSTEM IN BIG BAZAAR

I am regular customer of Big Bazaar at Elante, Industrial Area, Phase-1 Chandigarh. I have noticed that in comparison of other shopping malls nearby, billing system in Big Bazaar of Elante is very poor. Approx 20-30 minutes are wasted by billing operator.

However, prices, customer dealing and maintenance of stores is very excellence.

May I request the authority concerned to look after the billing system and improve the system instantly.
Satyam_agarwal

May 8, 2019

Worst Management

I would like to Inform So Called FutureBazar that i am your daily customer and i really had experienced worst and 3rd class service from big bazar. if you dont have your proper management, well trained staff, manners to deal with customer and decency to maintain with your customer then i will recommended to shut your store. Your staff and management dont know how to talk to your customer. They make customer to wait for an hour. They dont even know that what products are available in your stores. There is Not a single staff available near your respective sections.
20 Rupees for the carry bags and which price maybe max. 3 to 4 rupees. Do you guys think public is fool. Consumer court has said NO PERSONAL ADVERTISED bags should be sold. please learn to respect customer and stop doing fraud business.
Extremely bad experience i would suggest and request public to stop going to such stores where there is no such respect against customers.
#SHAMEONYOU
Umashree Medhi

May 2, 2019

Charges miney for bags, where Big Bazaar logo was there

Today Big Bazaar charged money for their bags, where their name and logo were highlighted. As per recent order from Consumer Forum, shopkeepers cannot charge for the bags where their logo and name are written.88128-23217 this number is associated to the bank account, though which I paid for my clothes today at Big Bazaar, Udupi. I want a refund. I hope for an assertive reply from your side. Thank You!
sri sharath

Apr 30, 2019

purchase invoice mail not send

dear team, last week 26/04/2019 friday evening around 4'ock i had purchased 4 gift voucher card 500 each one in our branch(sky walk).but, your team is not send the invoice mail....already i gave my mail id..kindly take a good decision...i really suffered.
Poonam kalburgi

Apr 26, 2019

Manner less staff

Staff don't have manners to talk properly
Even they not managed problem politely, can say as don't have proper manners how to solve any problem
U people don't deserve even 1 star
Third class management.........
Payal17

Apr 17, 2019

Very unprofessional and rude customer service

The person billing at the counter was unable to process the bill faster. Eavh customer had to wait for long. Th3n that person had changed the countrt and was replaced by anothr. This man could not procese card payment as the machine was not wokring but he was adamant that my card is not working. I asked him to changw thw machine. He didnot do that.

Machine did not work. That person dis not respond correctly.
Over all the all the staffs seem to be frustrated and they donot really behave properly there. This is not for the first time that i have experienced such issues in this big bazaar
I really think that the staff at this big bazaar particularly lack professionalism in all sense
Priyankabishnoi11

Apr 8, 2019

Profit club membership card

I am really disappointed with your big bazaar outlet store at banaswadi bangalore. I took the profit club membership card in march 2019. I want to cancel the card as I was misguided by the service desk guy that I will be getting 10% discount every time I shop in any big bazaar outlet alongwith Rs.400/- discount every month. The name of service desk guy was Kunal (emp id 468877). And at that time, I got that discount of 10% along with Rs.400/- discount. Today when I have visited the store, I was informed that no 10% discount is there and they have already terminated that guy from job as so many complaints were there against him. Now I want to cancel the card and they are asking so many documents. What are the terms and conditions for that. Because no where it was mentioned in the application form that so many documents will be required for refund of the amount. I was informed that in case of cancellation of card, amount will be refunded to same payment mode within 3-4 days. Also, before hiring such employees, atleast credibility check should be done from your side. I want my refund as soon as possible.

Priyanka
shubhamsehgal

Apr 1, 2019

BIG BAZAR BIRATI SCAM

Don't ever go to Big Bazar Birati. I have been a regular customer of Big Bazar various branches but the worst is the Big Bazar Birati. There is a Manager named Mr. Mainak who has always been rude to his customer's. He opens the cartoons of the refine oil boxes (Pack Of 12) and put various items inside it and allows the security guards to allow the shopkeepers to take the boxes outside, when we asked the security why is he allowing the customer to take so many cartoons that too without checking when we (other customers) are being harassed by you not to take the cartoon outside, his clear words were " Eta bar korar permission Mainak sir diye che". When we insisted him to at least check the boxes he clearly refused it. When we asked Mr. Mainak why is he doing such unethical thing, why is he harnessing other genuine customer's (The Senior Citizens, Pregnant Ladies, One with infants) when he is himself allowing shopkeepers to steal things from Big Bazar, he clearly told "Apna der maal return kore din, ekhan Thike kinte hobe na." When we asked him to return the money he even refused to return the money. We have taken the full video of all this. Please take action against this.
RAJESHKUMARSHRIVASTAVA

Mar 20, 2019

Pay back card not entered and wrong future pay no. Updated 9334434472

Dear Sir / madam
I m regular customer of your Big bazar outlets but recently received bad experience at SIGRA VARANASI branch. I have provided my Pay back card over the counter by not entered (not received pay back points) and cash counter representative (Amit Mishra) intentionally entered wrong future pay no.9334434474, when I given correct future pay mobile no. i.e. 9334434472 over the counter. Request you to kindly look on priority and provide us my benefits.

Please find my bill details
CH : 447277
DATED : 17.03.2019
TILL NO.16 MEMO NO.0479407 TR:32435

Your early action will highly appreciate

Yours truly
Rajesh Shrivastava
ibbure

Mar 12, 2019

Money not credited back

I added Rs 100/- in my future pay wallet that is for testing purpose is that amount is adding or not .. Amount deducted from my Card but not added in my wallet . Contacted Future pay support team they said money will be credited after 24 hrs. so tried after 24 hrs they said need to wait 72 hrs.. i waited for 72 hrs and called back again they said need wait wait 48 more hours and no complaint number provided by sateesh ,vikas ,Ashis.. Mr vikas was very rude and not interested in his work.. Big bazar not able to credit back the 100/- then what about the amount if we add more than 1000 ,2000,3000 for shopping..
Riya poddar

Feb 18, 2019

Home delivery

I am a regular customer of big bazar. I guess you people really need to improve cusromer service of kanke ranchi branch. First of all, they dont know how to behave properly. And i took my groceries and it was meant to be home delivered. But half of my items were missing. When i enquired about it they said that they will deliver it soon. Its going to be one week and it hasnt arrived yet. I didnt expected this from big bazar. Very dissapointed
PGOSWAM1

Feb 15, 2019

Point To Redeem In Rupees

I am not able to redeem the point in rupees. Because of OTP, i am not getting OTP on my Device in Bhiwadi.
I was Using every time in pune there was no problem. For December onward i am problem facing.
madhusmita dash

Feb 13, 2019

Misbehaving to Customer

Hi i am Nihar kanta satapathy, i was visit today (13/02/2019 on 8.30 pm)cuttack big bazaar, where after shoping when i stand in billing counter, there is around 7 billing counter and only 3 persons in billing counter. And after 15 min one person send me to another counter and that counter person said me only profit club member bill done here you go to previus counter. I was standing there around 20 to 30mins on billing counter and when i ask them ,they said you can compleint to manager i dont care. This is vary sad situation to me after 1 hr shoping i was back empty hand because lack of persons on billing counter and lack of good behavior to customer.
Preetoberoi

Jan 31, 2019

About misbehaving Big bazaar

Sir/mam

I live in haldwani (uttrakhand ). I am daily big bazaar customer in haldwani. When there is not big bazaar in haldwani. I am purchasing all the grocery products in ruderpur. Ruderpur staff members is very nice behavior with customer.but in haldwani yesterday I am disappointed with the girl employee behavior. She is very misbehaving with me and my mother. My mother is Air Force officer wife. & she is misbehaving with my mother. When I complaint the vegetable department manager he is not take any action with that girl. I will not going never ever again.
Preetoberoi

Jan 31, 2019

About misbehaving

Sir/mam

SaurabhThakur15

Jan 26, 2019

असहनशील व्यवहार

मैं सौरभ सिंह 26/ 01/2019 को bigbazar Inox mall Lucknow me shopping ke liye gya tha jaha pr Maine ek product Liya pr uski billing ke liye bohot lambi line to main urgent pressure ki wajah se toilet Jana pada jaha pr aaapke staff ne mere pass rakhe product Ko chori karne ka इल्जाम मुझ पर ही लगा दिया और वह मेरी बात सुनने को तैयार ही नहीं थे । आखिर में आपके staff ne mujhe us product ke paise le liye pr mujhe uska bill Naa diya or mujhse choro jaisa बर्ताव किया गया ।
kishoretech

Big bazaar Sabse saste 5 din sale, SM abused at the time of billing

Store manager and ASM, was not showing pleasant approach to the customer. They are not allowing to apply 150 off coupon in Sabse saste 5 din offer in Rs. 3000/- billing, even the bill amount is 3200/-. Sm and asm are creating new conditions at billing time and harassed me. I need to buy surf excel 2 litr pouch, the offer is going on buy 2+ get 1, but no stock in Nellore big bazaar. I need to buy 8 units of 1litre oil packets, but abused to bill, they are irritating the customers. Not maintaining the stock properly, billing staff are not available in the counters. Some of the staff including manager are showing interest to bill resellers with bulk quantity. Totally too bad. Not allowing the bill with any big bazaar offers.

Kishore

Email: [email protected]
Ph: 9440275770
Raag ji

Misbehaved and Abuse Words by DM

I went to the big bazar shopping on the 24 Jan 2019. I bought there for 1 hour.When i arrive at the billing counter,i am told that you also need to take Four Food products from ours.the 4 products that were being given to me i did not need at all.they forced me and said that unless you buy this product you will not be billed.I was Pressurized repeatedly that you have to take this product or else you will not be allowed to do so.he told the employee standing on the counter tht they should not be billed.I was insulted there anda lot of people were standing there. I could not make any Shopping from here because of the constant Pressure on me to buy those four Products and i had to be dishonored.When i asked his designation he said I Am the Owner here.Asked the Name, he called his name as Yogesh Bhatt.
I Request you to take Strict Action Against the Big Bazar Employee who is telling himself the Owner

My Name :-- Rahul GUpta
Phone No :-- 9414423077
Email ID :--- [email protected]
tarunabbhani

Jan 24, 2019

Wrong Billing

Wrong billing
on 23.1.2019 from Aura Mall Bhopal big bazaar I bought some cloths with the commitment with 50% off on the product the support staff at counter also confirm the offer and get billed when i came back home and tallied my bill than i found that the discount applied was not 50%. that is happened 2nd time to me. This was totally false billing done by big bazar. if I could not have seen these bills i would have cheated. i am trying to return the goods let hope that they will return the same in case they will not return will have to look for other options
PRANAV SHANKER SHUKLA

Jan 21, 2019

Last month bill

I want my last month purchasing bill due to miss that.I visit your outlet but your person is behaving like owner of company...l provide date of purchase,amount,SBI style up FBB card number and registered mobile number but your employee behavior is very rude and bad.
So plz solve my problem as soon as possible..

PRANAV SHUKLA
Akash Tiwari.

Jan 16, 2019

Regarding behavior of an employee Mr. Rakesh Bhatt

I would like to inform everyone that the behavior of manager nd his staff members in big bazar, Gomti Nagar at INOX is unbearable. Today, on 16 Jan I went to buy some cloths in big bazar.,, bt there was some issue with the tag which was attached with the cloth... Wen i went from billing I was told there is some problem in billing. So I asked the person on the billing counter to get it checked, nd I went along with him.
After some time when the billing person didn't came I went to CSD counter I came to know about the issue nd I cooperated. But the behaviour of manager Rakesh Bhatt nd his employees was not favourable and kept me ashamed. I have been coming here since the store has been opened past 6 to 7 years... Being a regular customer nd after today's incidence.... It felt like that I have been wasting my time nd my choice for the store.. The kind of terms used by Rakesh bhatt was unpleasant nd harsh. Being a medical student, even we have been contributing towards the society but the contribution which i received today from big bazar workers was disgusting. I was taken to the TV room nd still on cooperating nd even after calling my family members the kind of response shown was unbearable. I got my time wasted and was unhappy as all the staff was starring. This kind of behaviour from the employee of big bazar will deplete its quality and will loose its customer. I want to bring to your knowledge that the person should be expelled from his post/job and to be warned that this kind of behavior should not be done again other big bazar is loosing its customer. Strict action to be taken..
Pallavi2397

Jan 12, 2019

Applying coupon

In the big bajar of Udaipur they dont allow me to apply couplons on bulk stuff.
If you cant let me grant permission to apply coupon than why are you giving thi service.

If this service is available than why cant we use it.

Hope to get your reply as soon as possible.
Prawalsingh

Jan 4, 2019

Information Getting from Staf

I have Never Get this Type Of Response From Anywhere Which I have Seen In Big Bazar ajmer Worst Staf Knowledge they Don't Even Know About their own Offer Never Wanted To Go Again To Big Bazar 😠😠😠 Worst Place For Shopping

SBI Credit Card - Worst Services
    Raising complaints here will not solve problem its better...
    E kalyan - Not received scholarship amount
    Respected sir, I am Shilpa Kerketta, i didn't...
    apspdcl - Low voltage Problem
    To The Assistant Engineer, Electrical...
    GHMC - Unauthorised construction
    Unauthorised construction Plot No,72, State Bank...
    Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti - Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti
    Fake promises by Shapoorji Pallonji, they failed to hand...
    LEE COOPER - Shoes not replace under warranty
    Shoe sole crack I purchased shoe and after someday my...
    Deduction of Rs 117 for DDR BAJAJ AUTO in Acct NO: 31852207777 - DDR BAJAJ AUTO
    Rs. 117 has been debited from my Bank of India , Nariman...
    Courier Service - Not received my pan card as status show delivered
    My airway bill number 23306750397 Name Jyoti Tiwari As...
    Anushka kunwar - Wrong positional grades
    With due respect, Lately, class 10 CBSE result has been...
    Whirlpool - Regarding graded product
    Dear Team, We are working on the customer's...