BIG BAZAAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about BIG BAZAAR

Shagun sheoran

Sep 8, 2018

Poor Ouality of pant

I had bought a pant from big bazar which is in down town mall of zirakpur patiala road from one month ago the quality of pant is so cheap that the pant starts tearing off so is it replaceable ? Because the amount wasn't less.They should have good quality of clothes
hadarshs

Sep 3, 2018

Billing discrepancy

I had been to Big Bazaar today and been a frequent customer to buy household things. Most of the time I have observed the billing issues where the customer is charged more.

Looks like this is a scam and most of us don't go line by line on the exhaustive list of items purchased.

Very bad experience.

Adarsh
anup xalxo

Sep 1, 2018

wrong billing

on 30.8.2018 from db mall bhopal big bazaar I bought wheat 10 kg which was of Rs. 30 per kg displayed but the billing was done wrong . they charged me 53 Rs. per Kg. After billing i show that they have done false bilingl. This is not the first time I am facing this wrong billing problem but twice. Another one with the clothes. on 22.07.2018 i purchased buffalo jeans at aura mall bhopal big bazaar shop with one bullalo geans one t-shirt champion ( hp polo offwhite) cost 01 (one rupee). but instead of 1 Rs. they charged me 299 Rs. which was totally false billing done by big bazar. if I could not have seen these bills i woud have cheated. the shop has returne the money but it takes a lot of time watage in this type of false billing. its totally very bad experience for me to purchase any thing from big bazaar.
nikhil9345

Sep 1, 2018

Misbehavior at billing counter at big bazar

People at the billing counter are misbehaving with the customer.Always one of the billing counter is closed reason behind is the system is not working.Attitude of the staff at the billing counter is very bad.Some of the item are not allowed not take 4 at a time .and the other side people are taking dozen of the same item.Item name for Ex -Horlicks ....I would request you to look into this matter as soon as possible .There is something wrong going on at the Cuttack big bazar.
rajk35

Aug 29, 2018

Colgate plax mouthwash

I purchased Colgate plax mouthwash from big bazaar in that they given offer buy1 get 1, after using for first dose I felt is this duplicate I can't express the feeling very much peppermint and my gums become very dry is this duplicate product they sell finally I find in bottle that it is made from Thailand that's why this happened, because I am regular user I always buy from medical shop , so I caught this so if you want to save your life then decisions is your they are cheater
ranabhavish

Aug 21, 2018

Attitude of Big Bazar Inorbit Mall Whitefield Bangalore

The major issue with Big Bazar Inorbit Mall Whitefield is the attitude and behaviour of the executive, I went for an exchange of kurta which I bought fron Phionex Mall Big Bazar, when I ask for exchange the executive Mr. Rajan (Inorbit Mall Big Bazar) behaved very rudely and totally denied for exchage and started arguments.
Please look into this as I have decided not to go Big Bazar in future and will ask to my Friend and Family to do so.
Bhavish Rana
email: ranabhavish@gmail.com
mobile: 8149055105
rohandamodar

Aug 12, 2018

Lido Mall Bengaluru

The Big Bazaar at Lido Mall stinks so bad. Just put a room freshener or something.
rohandamodar

Aug 12, 2018

Lido Mall Big Bazaar

The mall stinks so bad. When I approached one of the executive, he replied rudely. Just put a room freshener or something. It smells like dead rat.
Veena Sing

Aug 10, 2018

extra billing

On 8th August'18 at 17:54 , I have purchased some products from Varanasi,Sigra BIG BAZAAR, cash memo no. 0085617, billing done by Jyoti singh. I have purchased only one packet of DOMS Neon pencils of rs 50/- but I paid for two which i realised after i was back to home., when matching the bill. I have no complaints against billing staff as there was a huge line but staffs were only two and its always time taking job for both billing staff and customers as there is no one to pack the things,that job is also done by billing staff bcoz of which its time wastage standing,i am afraid this way you may loose your customers bcoz time is precious for everyone.Please take necessary action to refund my money,even though its 50/- extra charged but that is also not acceptable as i have to go longway from BHU to BIGBAZAR at SIGRA which is actually not less than 40mins journey. mobile no 9451579720.
Early action would be appreciated to retain your customers.Plz let me know how to get it refunded.Thanks
shinems3

Jul 21, 2018

Crocs foot ware stocks not maintained in Trivandrum east fort show room

I have been a frequent visitor of Bog Bazaar. I used to buy my crocs foot ware from there and now for long, they do not have all sizes available there. Kindly ask them to add all sizes and more models. Crocs are in good demand and it will be perfect to buy from big bazaar.
sohan123

Jul 17, 2018

Please do not allow Go Leisure International passes

Go Leisure International, Pune is a totally fake company and you are allows to sell the passes of those company .
please stop that .many customers are found that
so please do not allow .
Subhash140456

Jun 18, 2018

Others

दिनांक ,16/06/2018 को बिल न ################के तहत राशि 2374/- की खरीद जयपुर के बिग बाजार सिटी मिल टोंक रोड से करते समय बिल काउंटर पर मेरे द्वारा मो. नं. 9413049161 बताने पर भी ईन्दाज नहीं किया गया इस कारण आपके द्वारा मो. पर दिये मेसेज कि राशि -1999/- की खरीद पर दिनांक 24/06/2018 तक राशि 200/- की छूट दी जाएगी का मुझे लाभ नहीं मिला । इससे लगता है कि आप विज्ञापन केवल झूटा आकर्षण कर भ्रमित करते हैं जो सेवा दोस् की श्रैणी में आता है । बिल व ईस तरह के विज्ञापन मेसेज एक बार ही सफल हो सकते हैं आगे सफलता नहीं मिलती है । आप इस कृत्य के जबाव में किस तरह सन्तुष्ट कर सकते हैं .....? जबाव अपेक्षित है । Mail I'd. subhash140456@gmail.com
Subhash140456

Jun 18, 2018

Others

Singh@1995

Jun 13, 2018

Civil lines Hr Akansha Pawar is heighring Associate by getting bribe from a new recruitment.

Civil lines Allahabad Hr Mis Akansha pawar is recruiting new candidate after taking bribe from a candidate.I Wanted to be a part of big bazar but she is recruiting a candidate after taking bribe.
Poojachand

Jun 13, 2018

Didnt allowed trial

Today i visited big bazar in city centre mall nashik. We picked up some shirts to purchase. And we were told that we cannot try the same shirt we want to buy. My question is, why should i try another shirt if i want to buy another. Trial is done to check the size and wether the colour suits us or not. Very bad service. I was regular customer of big bazar but this time i didnt like it.
SARBAJIT CHOUDHURI

May 24, 2018

bad behavior from the staff

today after visiting the lake mall big bazzar, kolkata , around 1.40 in the afternoon , experienced extremely rude behavior from one of the staff present . The staff namely,Avijit Das hired from QUESS services , having offer code :439299, had metted out some rude behavior to me , by shoving aside and manhandling the trolley while still being driven by me twice . And on being said so , did not bother to appologise . He stood there without even paying heed to hi mistakes . Later on when the floor manager was called he excused of being mentally disturbed. Even after presenting several excusses , he didnt even bother to deliver his applogies . Only after the floor manager egging on him did he appologise , buy kept on arguing indirectly trying to proove himself noy guilty . This type of rude behaviour is not expected from BigBazzar after being its customer for over a decade , and as customers we do expect some amount of decency , politeness and efficiency from its staff . A lot of delay was shown on the part of the manager as well , having delayed his time of arrival when being seeked for . The excuse of being mentally disturbed was repeatedly given , where i just want to ask a question : Is it legitimate to provide such excusess in the work feild where the mentioned persons are not the only ones working ? others remain in pressure to : but providing excuses as this in a feild where a customers needs are less importnat than ones personal problems is not accepted .
IT WOULD BE OF MUCH HELP IF THE RESPECTED AUTHORITIES LOOK INTO THE MATTER , AND ENSURE THE CUSTOMERS THAT NO SUCH IMPOLITE AND UNFRIENDLY INCIDENT IS FACED BY ANYONE VISITING YOUR STORES . THESE KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS REALLY INSULTING AND CAN HURT THE SENTIMENTS OF VARIOUS OF PEOPLE .
Nayan Malhotra

May 20, 2018

Bad behavior in csd counter and improper information

Apke dwara bheje gye M. P member special coupons m Rs 5 / kg onion aur Rs 20/ kg sugar ka offer tha jab ye kharidane bigbazar katni m gye toh ek new condition add ki gai ki prati coupon Rs 300 ki food bazar se kharidi krna compulsory h jabki bheje gye massage m ayesa koi detail mention ni tha csd counter per worker chandan ne es matter pe koi solution ni diya aur answer rudly diya ki yahi niyam h kharidi ka aur floor manager ya koi bhi manager available ni the har floor m search kiya tha unko koi bhi ni tha available . Fir koi aur customer se jankari mili ki ayesi koi condition kl tak ni thi aj hi hue h... Aur hum apke yaha k permanent customer h 2-3 profit cards h hamare pasa activated..

Es problem k aur misbehave k regarding koi solution dijiye otherwise hame bigbazar switch krna padhega ..
Nayan Malhotra

May 19, 2018

Food bazar m proper offers na diye jane babat

ydhanuka1989

May 18, 2018

Ladies Harassment & insult

I along with my 2 other relative reside in Agartala, Tripura where we frequently bought products from Big Bazaar in ML Plaza. Since we purchase in bulk, all our products are home delivered which includes even liquid items.
Home delivery of Packaged milk has been delivered in bulk. We are have made Profit Club to save on our cost by purchasing only from BigBazar via ProfitClub Card.

Recently on 6th of May, 2018 the delivery got late due to unavailability of delivery person inspite of the fact that the same was assured at the time of purchase.
We ran out of Ration & the delivery was not effected & thus I have few word and a complaint fotr this issue.
The delivery in-charge there Mr. Anuj Debnath got frustrated with this and have few unprofessional behaviour was made from his end which I ignored.

On 12th of May, 2018 he deliberately denied home delivery stating they do not deliverer the same & also harrassed my Wife in front of public and made a issue out of the delivery. CCTV camera is a proof & also I have a recorded conversation of the same. In recording he clearly accepted that the delivery was done earlier & now he will not be doing.
Its a request from the Management to look into the matter & take appropriate action. Also if the delivery could not be made please initial refund of balance of my card.
ydhanuka1989

May 18, 2018

Ladies Harassment

dennydavise

May 13, 2018

LAdies sales person bad attititude

The lady to whom I asked whether water was available did not even respond and was not doing her job properly. She along with other ladies were speaking to each other without doing their job and helping customers. She was so arrogant and was of the attitiude that she did not care even if I complained about her. It would be better if male sales persons are employed if this is the case in Big Bazaars
Prabha02

May 1, 2018

Lady Security Using Vulnerable Words to Customer

May 1st 2018
Time : 8:00 pm

In Chennai Navalur Vivira Mall Big Bazaar lady Security is using Vulnerable words to customer . I Never Expect Big Bazaar Select this kind of security . This makes Hate to visit Big Bazaar again.
Subhashree sukumar

Apr 22, 2018

Improper offensive behaviour of staffs

I would very much say this is one of the worst shop I'll ever be after my visit on 22/04/2018..the billing section and behaviour of staff is worst towards customer in Tnagar, Chennai..we were waiting long in queue of billing and we were directed to next counter as the counter was about to close...we were instructed by a staff who has no concern with billing...and then after half an hour of waiting... people after us got billed in the same counter which we were told that it was closed...such an idiotic shop with worst staffs I have ever seen.... I would rate this shop a -5 because of its staff and the words they use.... disgusting
Vijaya Karanjkar

Apr 8, 2018

Misleading Offers

We are Profit club members at Big Bazaar. We availed the offer which was on 23rd to 25th March which said get Rs. 2000 off on shopping of Rs. 2000. With trust on the brand of Big Bazaar we also went for pre-booking of this order (code: 54050634541058). But the offer never mentioned as to where we can use the vouchers that we receive, which implied that we can use the vouchers on any products. But later, on billing counter we came to know that the vouchers are to be used on FBB shopping only. Later when we shopped from FBB the offer further disappointed us. We were then told that it is applicable only on 1 product from FBB. The use of voucher being applicable only on 1 product seems pointless. What if we want to buy several items and avail the offer. This offer was completely misleading and we feel cheated. No prior mention of the redemption of vouchers was mentioned anywhere while the offer was advertised. We are not at all satisfied with this and never expected this from Big Bazaar.
rahmathulla1

Apr 5, 2018

product no replacing-2

we have purchased an item from BigBazar here in palakkad Kerela,but the sales team is not ready to replace or buy an another product, the reason what they are telling is, since the warranty card is sealed with date. Am still wondering how this can be acceptable as a customer, since we have multiple option in online world to replace or money return policy available now a days.

I told we are ready to take its upgraded product or product with more RS than the previous product. But they are not ready to listen the same.

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...