BIG BAZAAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about BIG BAZAAR

Subhash140456

Jun 18, 2018

Others

दिनांक ,16/06/2018 को बिल न ################के तहत राशि 2374/- की खरीद जयपुर के बिग बाजार सिटी मिल टोंक रोड से करते समय बिल काउंटर पर मेरे द्वारा मो. नं. 9413049161 बताने पर भी ईन्दाज नहीं किया गया इस कारण आपके द्वारा मो. पर दिये मेसेज कि राशि -1999/- की खरीद पर दिनांक 24/06/2018 तक राशि 200/- की छूट दी जाएगी का मुझे लाभ नहीं मिला । इससे लगता है कि आप विज्ञापन केवल झूटा आकर्षण कर भ्रमित करते हैं जो सेवा दोस् की श्रैणी में आता है । बिल व ईस तरह के विज्ञापन मेसेज एक बार ही सफल हो सकते हैं आगे सफलता नहीं मिलती है । आप इस कृत्य के जबाव में किस तरह सन्तुष्ट कर सकते हैं .....? जबाव अपेक्षित है । Mail I'd. subhash140456@gmail.com
Subhash140456

Jun 18, 2018

Others

Singh@1995

Jun 13, 2018

Civil lines Hr Akansha Pawar is heighring Associate by getting bribe from a new recruitment.

Civil lines Allahabad Hr Mis Akansha pawar is recruiting new candidate after taking bribe from a candidate.I Wanted to be a part of big bazar but she is recruiting a candidate after taking bribe.
Poojachand

Jun 13, 2018

Didnt allowed trial

Today i visited big bazar in city centre mall nashik. We picked up some shirts to purchase. And we were told that we cannot try the same shirt we want to buy. My question is, why should i try another shirt if i want to buy another. Trial is done to check the size and wether the colour suits us or not. Very bad service. I was regular customer of big bazar but this time i didnt like it.
SARBAJIT CHOUDHURI

May 24, 2018

bad behavior from the staff

today after visiting the lake mall big bazzar, kolkata , around 1.40 in the afternoon , experienced extremely rude behavior from one of the staff present . The staff namely,Avijit Das hired from QUESS services , having offer code :439299, had metted out some rude behavior to me , by shoving aside and manhandling the trolley while still being driven by me twice . And on being said so , did not bother to appologise . He stood there without even paying heed to hi mistakes . Later on when the floor manager was called he excused of being mentally disturbed. Even after presenting several excusses , he didnt even bother to deliver his applogies . Only after the floor manager egging on him did he appologise , buy kept on arguing indirectly trying to proove himself noy guilty . This type of rude behaviour is not expected from BigBazzar after being its customer for over a decade , and as customers we do expect some amount of decency , politeness and efficiency from its staff . A lot of delay was shown on the part of the manager as well , having delayed his time of arrival when being seeked for . The excuse of being mentally disturbed was repeatedly given , where i just want to ask a question : Is it legitimate to provide such excusess in the work feild where the mentioned persons are not the only ones working ? others remain in pressure to : but providing excuses as this in a feild where a customers needs are less importnat than ones personal problems is not accepted .
IT WOULD BE OF MUCH HELP IF THE RESPECTED AUTHORITIES LOOK INTO THE MATTER , AND ENSURE THE CUSTOMERS THAT NO SUCH IMPOLITE AND UNFRIENDLY INCIDENT IS FACED BY ANYONE VISITING YOUR STORES . THESE KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS REALLY INSULTING AND CAN HURT THE SENTIMENTS OF VARIOUS OF PEOPLE .
Nayan Malhotra

May 20, 2018

Bad behavior in csd counter and improper information

Apke dwara bheje gye M. P member special coupons m Rs 5 / kg onion aur Rs 20/ kg sugar ka offer tha jab ye kharidane bigbazar katni m gye toh ek new condition add ki gai ki prati coupon Rs 300 ki food bazar se kharidi krna compulsory h jabki bheje gye massage m ayesa koi detail mention ni tha csd counter per worker chandan ne es matter pe koi solution ni diya aur answer rudly diya ki yahi niyam h kharidi ka aur floor manager ya koi bhi manager available ni the har floor m search kiya tha unko koi bhi ni tha available . Fir koi aur customer se jankari mili ki ayesi koi condition kl tak ni thi aj hi hue h... Aur hum apke yaha k permanent customer h 2-3 profit cards h hamare pasa activated..

Es problem k aur misbehave k regarding koi solution dijiye otherwise hame bigbazar switch krna padhega ..
Nayan Malhotra

May 19, 2018

Food bazar m proper offers na diye jane babat

ydhanuka1989

May 18, 2018

Ladies Harassment & insult

I along with my 2 other relative reside in Agartala, Tripura where we frequently bought products from Big Bazaar in ML Plaza. Since we purchase in bulk, all our products are home delivered which includes even liquid items.
Home delivery of Packaged milk has been delivered in bulk. We are have made Profit Club to save on our cost by purchasing only from BigBazar via ProfitClub Card.

Recently on 6th of May, 2018 the delivery got late due to unavailability of delivery person inspite of the fact that the same was assured at the time of purchase.
We ran out of Ration & the delivery was not effected & thus I have few word and a complaint fotr this issue.
The delivery in-charge there Mr. Anuj Debnath got frustrated with this and have few unprofessional behaviour was made from his end which I ignored.

On 12th of May, 2018 he deliberately denied home delivery stating they do not deliverer the same & also harrassed my Wife in front of public and made a issue out of the delivery. CCTV camera is a proof & also I have a recorded conversation of the same. In recording he clearly accepted that the delivery was done earlier & now he will not be doing.
Its a request from the Management to look into the matter & take appropriate action. Also if the delivery could not be made please initial refund of balance of my card.
ydhanuka1989

May 18, 2018

Ladies Harassment

dennydavise

May 13, 2018

LAdies sales person bad attititude

The lady to whom I asked whether water was available did not even respond and was not doing her job properly. She along with other ladies were speaking to each other without doing their job and helping customers. She was so arrogant and was of the attitiude that she did not care even if I complained about her. It would be better if male sales persons are employed if this is the case in Big Bazaars
Prabha02

May 1, 2018

Lady Security Using Vulnerable Words to Customer

May 1st 2018
Time : 8:00 pm

In Chennai Navalur Vivira Mall Big Bazaar lady Security is using Vulnerable words to customer . I Never Expect Big Bazaar Select this kind of security . This makes Hate to visit Big Bazaar again.
Subhashree sukumar

Apr 22, 2018

Improper offensive behaviour of staffs

I would very much say this is one of the worst shop I'll ever be after my visit on 22/04/2018..the billing section and behaviour of staff is worst towards customer in Tnagar, Chennai..we were waiting long in queue of billing and we were directed to next counter as the counter was about to close...we were instructed by a staff who has no concern with billing...and then after half an hour of waiting... people after us got billed in the same counter which we were told that it was closed...such an idiotic shop with worst staffs I have ever seen.... I would rate this shop a -5 because of its staff and the words they use.... disgusting
Vijaya Karanjkar

Apr 8, 2018

Misleading Offers

We are Profit club members at Big Bazaar. We availed the offer which was on 23rd to 25th March which said get Rs. 2000 off on shopping of Rs. 2000. With trust on the brand of Big Bazaar we also went for pre-booking of this order (code: 54050634541058). But the offer never mentioned as to where we can use the vouchers that we receive, which implied that we can use the vouchers on any products. But later, on billing counter we came to know that the vouchers are to be used on FBB shopping only. Later when we shopped from FBB the offer further disappointed us. We were then told that it is applicable only on 1 product from FBB. The use of voucher being applicable only on 1 product seems pointless. What if we want to buy several items and avail the offer. This offer was completely misleading and we feel cheated. No prior mention of the redemption of vouchers was mentioned anywhere while the offer was advertised. We are not at all satisfied with this and never expected this from Big Bazaar.
rahmathulla1

Apr 5, 2018

product no replacing-2

we have purchased an item from BigBazar here in palakkad Kerela,but the sales team is not ready to replace or buy an another product, the reason what they are telling is, since the warranty card is sealed with date. Am still wondering how this can be acceptable as a customer, since we have multiple option in online world to replace or money return policy available now a days.

I told we are ready to take its upgraded product or product with more RS than the previous product. But they are not ready to listen the same.
rahmathulla1

Apr 5, 2018

product no replacing

ksgknz@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2018

Worst quality maintenance and deficient stock

I am a Savings Club Member in Food Bazaar,, Gaddiannaram, Hyderabad branch believing that the stocks are fresh, qualitative and more quality stocks available at reasonable price. To my shock and surprise, all the stocks are old, no quality maintenance and there is shortage of stock always. The vegetables are all poor quality, more particularly, mango season, raw mangoes are not fresh and the mango fruit is not tasty. Further the stocks are not sufficiently available. When asked there is no response from the Manager. For example, Mosquitoe spray Hit Black big size not available for the last 10 days in the shop. The DND vaporaizer and spray not available. Other cereals are old stock and are not quality maintained. With this your shop will not run for long. Check at the earliest or else we have to search for alternative shops.
Food Bazaar Gaddiannaram Savings Club Member No.62327539159998
Titus Sony

Mar 16, 2018

Irresponsible Staff

Today, 16/03/2018, I was at your Big Bazaar show room. We bought several items, out of the, one item was American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar. At the counter, the counter guy told me that bar code scanner could not read the bar code on the bottle. I told hime, please resolve the issue as I need this item badly. He was looking here and there and tried to enter the bar code manually by entering barcode numbers. After that he told me that product was not yet entered in their system. I was surprised, when I took the bottle out of the shelve, there were more than twenty bottles were there. So I am sure a company like Big Bazaar it was not possible to keep such a lot on the shelves with out entering the same in the system. I asked the counter guy to talk to the section personnel to rectify the issue. For next fifteen minutes he waited for some body from that section to come down. No body showed up. So I took my self the bottle and gone up to the mezzanine floor from where I initially took out the bottle. After a search,I found a section guy, initially he told me that nobody at the office, so he could not do much.(My visit time was at 6.30 PM) to enter the bar code in the system.
Any way he tried with another scanner on the mezzanine and the reader was reading perfectly the barcode. Again I gone down to the ground floor and stood in a que to pay (as I paid for all other items before) for the vinegar.
I complained to a floor guy. Again, I was surprised to know there were no supervisors or manager available to talk with. No complaint recording facility. So if there is a problem, the floor staff will not support the customer instead the customer has to take care himself about it. The staff don't want to maintain a good customer relation ship. They are not professional. If Big Bazaar think that this is the way to handle customers, they are living in a fools paradise. Soon they will follow the fate of other supermarket chains.
Anurag Morya

Mar 12, 2018

Staff complete

Staff don't work there Owen work and Pershing to all brand promoter's to do there work .. because of somuch work I'm. Feeling unwell .. I can't live my job but .. I have been force to do all work .. as a hard core worker .I can only promoter my company product & My company work for what I have been appointed.If this thing in not been stop ..so I would have to live this job ..so please help me
Kumar Manu

Feb 10, 2018

PROFIT CLUB CARD

THIS IS IN REGARDING TO MY PROFIT CLUB NO 92251289649251 WHOSE BALANCE IS POSITIVE BUT CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY THE STORE
Nitin V Shah

Feb 1, 2018

Not Recd. Rs. In future Card

Dear Sir / Madam

Please note that, I have purchase from Big Bazar two days details are as below :

ST:4781 26.01.2018 10:06 CASH MEMO NO:0001450 TR:70672 RS.2510/-

ST:4781 28.01.2018 11.21 CASH MEMO NO:0148380 TR:88602 RS.2841/-

But I have recd. Only 100/- my wallet today what about second ?

Pl. do needful

Neetin Shah
99787 15827
rajbishnoi

Jan 20, 2018

System not properly

Today I have purchased 3000 RS item in Big Bazaar bhiwadi Genesis Mall.
I give against it 2750 RS coupon at counter but puching person says that these Are invalid or not updated.
But these coupons expires in October 2018.

Earlier these type of problem occurred with me.
This is yr system
This is customer satisfaction
Ananya Ghose

Jan 11, 2018

charged wrong price and harassment in electronics department

On 10th January 2018,at 15:14 , I purchased a koryo sandwitch maker from electronic department fourth floor from sealdah big bazar .They charged wrong price ,I pointed out them the price was not right as advertised.They asked me to wait for few minutes so they will return me the excess amount , i was extremely harassed by your employee for an hour .I requested them that i have to go for some rituals at 4:00pm , which i totally missed my program.I was asked to purchase the product and pay more instead getting back my money which was overcharged .This is not an acceptable ,
I am extremely disappointed of your customer service .I will let the consumer forum know about your buisness with your customer .This is the first time my worst experience shopping at sealdah big bazar .I will never shop again my self or let my friends and family to go back there and shop .You better trained your employees .
Lipika Ghose
navin goyal

Dec 3, 2017

big bazaar search offer

on 1st dec,2017 i have opted for big bazaar search offer and got message that you will get sms with code for rs 250 off on bill of rs 1000 but havnt got code.my email id is navin.goyal05@gmail.com
Beenaa

Dec 1, 2017

Offer

I got message for free soft drink.when I went bigbazarnd claimed they told me only two box supplied nd its over. I went there at 2 pm. No rush.so big store nd only 2 boxes what ths..why u sending msg to Customerif u r providing so less thn stop sending msg
vanshie

Nov 28, 2017

Unnecessary trip

Hello!
To whomsoever it may concern.
This is to bring to your kind notice that on Saturday (19/11/17)I along with my family was shopping at Big Bazaar,in DLF Mall of India, Noida ,sector 18. I bought a grey jacket for myself. However the staff at the billing counter somehow forgot to remove the safety tag from my jacket.
As a result I was unable to wear the jacket when most required and had to make an unnecessary trip to the mall which was unwarranted for.
This is not something which is expected of such a big store.
I request that the staff be more careful or be supervised,as this causes unnecessary trouble to the customers.
Vanshie
12 year old customer

Yatra.com - Refund is not being provided which is promised
    Dear Lalit, Thank you for your patience! We would...
    VIVO MOBILE PHONE - Less intelligent vivo x21 OS
    I had purchase vivo x21 3 weeks ago and i feel amd gound...
    phoneafriend - Unsatisfactory services & feel cheated
    Dear Sirs, Thank you very much for the prompt replay. I...
    SBI sambra bank - Money debit from my account
    It's complain has been submit by me already 1 month...
    GTB Hospital - Mother and her child suffer from pain and behaviour to them
    Hi, My name is Ahsan ali. My wife is admit on 23th of...
    www.parivahan.gov.in - Refund of amount paid for the application 1396754018
    I applied for change of address through parivahan.And...
    Hitachi - Kizashi 1.5 Ton Split AC
    Team Hitachi, Thanks for acknowledging my request and I...
    Tata Housing Development Co. - RE : No one is responding TATA HOUSING
    Dear Customer, This shouldn’t have happened. Kindly...
    National Institute Of Open Schooling - Regarding 2nd year D.El.Ed registration
    We have made 2nd year D.El.Ed registration through...
    reliance sim - reliance GSM SIM not working
    Hi, My reliance GSM sim not working since more than 3...