Bihar State Electricity Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bihar State Electricity Board

Kumar bk

Jul 23, 2020

Complain against electrict mistri

Sir daily and after 1 or 2 days my light has disturbed.pol par mistri chadhta hai aur Kabhi Kisi Ka to Kabhi Kisi Ka wire hata deta hai taki fir se jodne ke liye paisa mile.Runni saidpur Thana road me block ke gate ke Pas ke pole se connection hai.pichhle one month se yahi chal raha hai.please is par turant action kijiye.
Insp of crpf Basant Kumar
At-Runni saidpur near Police station 843328
rajatkumar Jha

Jun 27, 2019

Not receiving call on emergency

Sir call Nahi uthate hai runnisaidpur electric department agar koi emergency Ho to Bhi call Nahi uthate Hai agar road Par tar Tut Jaye aur Koi hadsa ho Jaye bhir Bhi call Nahi uthaenge koi responsibility hai ya Nahi sir so please is visay par dhyan dete hue is problem Ka Sudhar Kiya Jaye aapka vishwasi name aam nagrik Village manik Chowk sitamarhi Bihar
ab04gautam

Jun 26, 2019

Low voltage in my area

I am a resident of muzaffarpur (area pin:843146)
My complaint is that voltage in my area is so low that fans are not running properly and u know how much one have to suffer without fans and AC this summer. This problem is from the beginning of summer
So,i request u to do something about this problem as soon as possible.
My gmail Id:[email protected]
if u read this complaint details then message me so that I'll get assured that management is doing something otherwise I'll be in fake faith .For this I will be thankful to you.
mukeshanju1994

Sep 16, 2017

No any contact number is working

माननीय
बहुत दुख के साथ कहना पड रहा है कि अभी के समय में जो भी website में contact number दिया गया है वो सही नहीं बताया जा रहा है तथा कोई नम्बर के माध्यम से बात नहीं हो पाती है जिसके कारण बिजली विभाग से संपर्क नहीं हो पाता है ऐसे नम्बर website पर डाला गया है क्या इसके लिए कोई भी अधिकारी जिम्मेदार नही है? तो फिर आम जनता कहा शिकायत करेगें?
Rasaket

Jun 12, 2017

Not electricity for 8-9 days

I am Rahul,from small village near Runni Saidpur my address is AT+PO BAGHARI, P.S RUNNI SAIDPUR, DIST SITAMARHI,PIN 843323
Respected sir there is no electricity supply from more than a week i have complained for 2 times they give us complaint no... But no any action has been taken towards that on next day they send us message that ur issue has been resolved but no one knows the condition of thisss village, condition of this village is very bad in every field.....
birja12

Sep 20, 2016

Regarding electricity pole in my village

My self,Birja Kumar,I am working in noida(UP) as a Software Engineer,but I am from Bihar

This is with reference to one of the electricity pole fixed in my land and i am subject to start constructions in to that land. We have communicated many times verbally to the depart for removing and putting that pole outside my campus but that has not been addressed. I have personally visited to electricity department many times but everytime they are passing the bucket to another one. My father is comes in sr. Citizen category & can't take regular follow-up with department. Request your urgent help in removing the pole from my land and putting outside the campus.

Location :Land of
k avinash

Jun 13, 2016

रोज मेरे फेज की बिजली गुल हो जाती है

महोदय ,

हर दिन एक बार मेरे फेज की बिजली आपूर्ति बाधित होती है , जबकि अगल बगल की रहती है ।
इस परेशानी से निजात दिलाने की कृपा करें ।
Sumit Kumar

Jun 1, 2016

Low voltage

The concerned officer who is reading this mail/paragraph.

I know this request is going from last one year, but now i am not requesting i am abusing you, Yes I am doing that !!!
The way electricity is delivered in whole society - Kanti, i am worried - i know you guys work on only bribe from "Peon to EE, even corrupted minister", your whole system is mess (Fish Market.)
With the current Low voltage condition is so worst that even FAN is not running properly.
I talked to many people (electricity dept.) personally to assist on this issue but they are helpless - i understand their miserable condition.
The people who is actually taking those decision must be looking for some bribe .......
You illiterate, irresponsible people try to learn some ethics and responsibility against your nation and work.
We are paying heavy tax to Indian government, in a form of which you are getting your salary or wages, but what we are paying we are not getting in return.
BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY.
From Last one year i am seeing and everybody is complaining about low voltage but you people only use to say "we are working on this issue"
COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH MORE TIME IS REQUIRED ?
OR MUCH BRIBE IS REQUIRED.

Just Shame on yourself.
P. C. Yadav

Mar 8, 2016

Subject- Electricity Problem

Respected Sir(Sri Pratyaya Amrit, IAS, Principal Secretary)

Subject- Electricity Problem

I want know one and only when will be electricity provide in Siwan (Village- Thephan Pashim Tola, Ziradei)? There will be provide or not.

Electricity is very necessary for any work, development now a days. Every thing depend on Electricity (Social Media is very helpful like as PRIME MINISTER ELECTION) One time think BIHAR GOVT.
If any Govt. want to won then Electricity is mostly provide everywhere in BIHAR.

Bihar sarkar aaj bol rahi h ki hamne BIJALI(ELECTRICITY) ka kaam har jagah poora kiya h But aaj bhi bahut jagah BIJALI nahi h BIHAR me (Ex. SIWAN DISTT. KE JIRADEI ME THEPHAN PASHCHIM TOLA ) Aaj ke date me kaha BIJALI Nahi h?
Kuchh to Jimmedari uthana chahiye sarkar ko.

After 15 August 1947 (Approx 70 years) no electricity in Bihar the Palace of First President of India’s village. It’s very shamefully. We are not feeling freedom till now.

Er. P.C. Yadav YADAV
santosh kumar mahto

Oct 1, 2015

Regarding pillars for electricity transmission line

we are facing the problems of electricity transmission lines because we do not have any pillars for the set up of transmission line of electricity.
Santosh kumar Faather Name Ram sundar mahto vi+post -Belauncha, vi- Madhepur, Dist- Madhubani ( BIHAR)

Mo. n. 9534563447,9570345166
Costermber no. JJP6805851 BLKG8 (Ram sundar mahto)
ARUN1368

Jul 2, 2015

Daily line fault in railway station Gopalganj

माननीय महोदय, बहुत ही परेशान होकर कुछ उम्मीद से ये शिकायत आप के यहाँ दर्ज करा रहा हूँ।मैं रेलवे स्टेशन गोपालगंज का बिद्युत उपभोक्ता हूँ बिगत15 दिनों से रोज रोज शाम के समय मेरे क्षेत्र का बिजली गुल हो जाती है और बाकि शहर मे बिजलि रहती है आपके बिधुत कर्मचारी और अधिकारी से जब मोबाइल से संपर्क किया जाता है तो एक तो वे लोग हमेशा मोबाइल को ऑफ किये रहते है अगर कभी फ़ोन लग भी जाता है तो केवल गोल मोल जबाब दिया जाता है की फाल्ट है ठीक किया जा रहा है और ठीक करते करते आधी रात बीत जाती जाती है।कृपया हमारी परेशानी पे गंभीरता पुर्वक बिचार करते हुए जल्दी से करवाई करे और हमें इस परेशानी से मुक्ति दिलाये
आपका विश्वासी
अरुण श्रीवास्तव
मोबाइल नो-9708118341
arvind kr. singh

Jun 6, 2015

Meteris very fast

Dear sirl am mr.Arvind kr.singh vill+po Baghakhal consumer id ############ kindly informyou my meter running very fast . Kindly allow to check my meter . Yours faithfully Arvindkr.singh vill+po baghakhal dist. Muzaffarpur
rajeevdeoghar

May 12, 2015

light

to day whole day not electricity power supply in aadarsh gram near mahadev sah house
vishwsjeet

May 7, 2015

electricity less than three hourd a day

‎Dear sir,
There are only 3hrs electric supply in 24 hrs on daily basis from last one month. There is hardly 1/2 an hrs supply at nights.

It have been very tough to sleep at night due to mild summer and do our work like study.
I request you to look into matter and do the needfull, to resume power supply for maximum possible hours.We villagers will be great full to you.

Vishwajeet Dubey
Narhwanshukla,
Kuchaikot,
Gopalganj,

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
rajababuin

Sep 25, 2013

No electric supply in our village

My village has not received any electrification facility for past 6 to 7 months. Prior to that the electricity supplied was very poor with absence of any continuous supply only having intermittent supply in-between.

In spite our repeated visit to the Naugachia Electricity supply office, for raising the issue, all our efforts have gone in vain. I also tried to become a consumer but was unable to get any help regarding the existing procedure to become one and till date my repeated request for a new connection has gone in deaf ears.

So, it my humble request to you with folded hand that please guide us to do the needful and the effort required for the process, so that we can avail the facility of electrification in my village and able to take the benefits of the progress of the 21st Century in India.

Also I would like to mention, on behalf of my village the every one of our village is ready to do whatever required to carry out the electrification of the village as and when required (for example voluntary labour etc.)

Yours Sincerely,

Pin- 853202
Sunil Ranjan

Sep 23, 2013

Very low voltage

For three days there has been very low voltage in our area (Speaker Road, Naya Tola, Muzaffarpur - 842001). The Junior Engineer puts his mobile phone switch off or sometimes simply assures but is doing nothing. Linemen say the problem is due to low capacity transformer so voltage is badly affected. our children have their exams and because of immense heat they are unable to study properly. Water pumps in our area are not running. Please help and oblige.

Yours,
Sunil Ranjan
sanpri_kum

Aug 9, 2013

Error in Electricity Bill

Dear Sir ,
The bill for the month Jul 2013 relating to account no(Consumer ID)- ME 36648 & bill id. 82582926 is wrong due to wrong entry .I have been paying the bills on regular basis there fore the past reading as mention in the bill is wrongly taken as such the bill has mistaken kindly refer to my records on paper as well as physical meter be inspected if required and my bill be corrected so as i can pay the bill.
Awaiting for a fast and prompt action.

Sanjay Kr. Mishra
spchoudhary

Jul 22, 2013

wrong billing

sir
I S. P. choudhary from malighat ,muzaffarpur. my problem is.....this month bseb ne mujhe jo bill diya hai wo..actual se adhik unit[500 unit adhik] ka hai..mujhe kya kerna hoga..?

Jul 24, 2012

Break Down Electric Piller

I also complaint issue to local electricity office in Saidpur, Patna.but not any response come .So i request to please look forward,
In Shiv Shakti Nagar Near Kasturba Nagar, some bad element are taken unauthorized power supply by very heavy wire for 10 - 12 house and electricity and transformer fuse always trip and always gets problem for our mohalla, please take necessary steps. If you want photo i can give you the photo.

Amitabh Kumar Sinha
email id:[email protected]
Shiv Shakti Nagar
P.S- Bahadurpur
Sandalpur, Patna
Power Sub Station: Saidpur

Jul 19, 2012

Break Down Electric Piller

SUB - issue of low voltage & fuse blast.(old HT & LT wireing cundition is very bad )

I also complaint issue to local electricity office in kuchaikote Gopalganj.but not any response come .So i request to you.please you consider this issue for saving life of people.and help and suggest me for changing electricity wire& pillar.This is dangerous matter for life.

Thanks&regards
Rakesh k k
Patti chaker gopi
Post dhebwa
Dist gopalganj
Bihar 841503

Mar 24, 2012

DOUBLE AVERAGE BILL EACH MONTH.

Bihar electricity board muzaffarpur staff are not in cooperate the consumer.If any complain done by any consumer without money no action taken by electricity department staff.

Jun 7, 2011

respected sir,
Kindly inform u that in our village there is no electricity present since 25th april, 2011 because of transformer burnt. Even aftr one month the transformer is not replaced by elictricity board. Villagers complained but none of officer gave their attention towards this. sir, we request u to replace the transformer as soon as possible. For this we villagers will always grateful to u...

By

Distt.-Bhagalpur (Bihar)
Pin-853205

Dec 22, 2012

low voltage

I am having a electricity connection, by the name of Sudama Singh in Gulabpatti persauni under muzaffarpur dist. Full details you will find below. We pay bill for the consumption of electricity but the voltage is always low. There is only one transfer in 3 villages. If I am paying money for any service then they should provide such kind of service. There is always a low voltage problem. As you all know the average electricity in village is around 4 to 5 hrs only. So I request you to kindly help me. THANKS..

Jitendra Kumar
c/o- sudama singh
gulabpatti persauni, thana-sahebganj. post-karnaul. dist-muzaffarpur. bihar-843125
ph-09320429094, [email protected]

Jun 3, 2012

sir
(BIHAR STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Near my home one electric pillar, that is too old, they any time break down, if pillar break then they damage my home and my family people
i also complaint this issue to local electricity office in "sakra, Muzaffarpur", but no any response come,
so i request to you, please you consider this issue for saving life of people, and help and suggest me for changing electric pillar
and you give me mail id of concern department, that is responsible for this
My Native village is