Bihar State Pollution control Board

13th February, 2019

The Pollution Control Board
Bihar

Subject: Complain for noise pollution

Respected Sir, I, an appearing student of class 10, am a resident of Pankaj Market, Muzaffarpur. It is to bring your attention to noise pollution in my street. In my street there are some of my neighbours who continuouly use their loud speakers to hear music at an extremly loud voice. Even after my plea they do not bother to minimise it's volume. From morning to night they pollute the environment of my street.

Sir, I am a student and hence it becomes very difficult for me to concentrate on my studies. At the same time this loud noise is adversely affecting my mental health.

Hence, I wish you take a stern and immediate action in this regards.

An early response is highly sought.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,

Aman Shree

Class-"10"
Ritesh Kumar

Jan 22, 2019

Noise pollution in the name of Shiv charcha

Few people of my locality are continuously making noise pollution. They use loudspeaker and sing very badly. They used to talk about their family and personal problems in loudspeaker in the verse of shiv.
There are lots of student living in my locality who are appearing in board exam this month and I am also preparing for BPSC main examination. The noise made by some people cause great disturbance to all.
Please kindly look in matter seriously and take some effective steps to stop them .

Please look into the matter urgently!!!

Address : Shiv Mandir (Purandarpur), Purandarpur - Gaya Patna Railway Line Road
Dk1978

Nov 25, 2018

Air pollution

Few years back one brick Bhatta is opened in the very near periphery of our house which is causing environmental damage we are not able to take fresh air, not getting produce in agriculture due to heat and dust. Kindly do the needful. I don't know why the authority is granting such permission.
Village kuari bujurg.
Post Jaipur
Dist Vaishali
Bihar 844101
Alka gupta 4

Nov 7, 2018

Regarding noise pollution

Sir/Ma'am

Most humbly and respectfully I want to say that we are the people of jalalpur, p.o. - sahay nagar, p.s. - rupaspur dist.- Patna pin - 801506
We are suffering from cont. Noise from morning till midnight this is causing severe problem to us as they are putting the loudspeaker at high volume. So, plz help us regarding this as soon as
Cyndrela

Oct 15, 2018

Noise pollution

Mai munger me shadipur mohalle k niwasi hu.Yha Durga Puja ke time rat ke 1 baje loudspeaker on hota h and morning tak chalta h,jiske wajah se pura mohalla kafi pareshan h.Mana krne pe bajane wale log din me logo ko pareshan krte h.Sir iss pe dhyan de.plz help us sir.
whiplash

Jul 7, 2018

Noise Pollution

A loudspeaker in my locality has been playing annoying songs from 5 days continuously, without any purpose. Please its a request, make it stop. People are suffering from serious injuries due to the noise pollution.

Address- Ghud Daur Road, Rajiv Nagar, Road No. - 26'A', Patna- 800024.
contact- 9660075308

Jun 4, 2018

Air and dust pollution

With due respect I sidheshwar Prasad, VILL-SELGADH , po- saidabad, ranitalab , Patna state that in my village Selgarh there is bricks factory name 'Mahabir bhatha' operationl since last years . There is huge air and dust pollution generated by factory.it affect the whole villagers and it's effect increaseing rapidly.
So I request you to take corrective action against that bricks factory.

May 17, 2018

sound pollution

DEAR SIR/MADAM
मै रमेश महतो राजनगर भट्ठी चौक जिला मधुबनी बिहार का निवासी हु |मेरे घर के बगल मे एक अवैध रूप से मिल चल रहा है जो हमेशा चलाता है जिससे काफी मात्रा मे आवाज होता है और धूल निकलता है जिससे सभी लोगो को परेशानी होता है और मिल का जो कचरा होता है वह सरक पर फेकता है कई लोगो के कहने पर भी वह नही मानता है ईस आवाज से बहुत परेशानी होता है और गंदगी से स्वास्थ पर असर परता है और मशीन के कंपन से हमेशा अगल बगल मे कंपन होता है अतः श्रीमान से निवेदन की निरीक्षण कर उसे कही दुसरे जगह स्थापित करवाये
आपका आभारी
स्मस्त भट्ठी चौक निवासी
Ritu Gupta

Mar 24, 2018

Regarding noise pollution

Sir, I m student and I want to inform you about the high noise pollution in my area. There is a DJ booking shop in my area and they every time use to play their DJ sound boxes at very very high sound level which affect and making trouble to the people living around there. It's my humble request to you please take action against this.

Saguna ,Gandhi murti
Danapur cantt
Patna-801503
krashishlove

Mar 22, 2018

Complain against sound polllution continuous whole night with very high volume

I am from a village name Bhangha. It is in Katihar district. And its pin code is 854114.
Yaha pe puri raat sound hota hai wo v pura high volume mai. Jisse garimo ko puri dikkat ka saamna krna padta hai. Roj kuch naa kuch hote rehta hai. Din mai krega to thk hai par raat ko pura high volume m hota hai to problem hota hai. Ye baat hai 22 march 2028 se lekar avi 23 march 2018 ka. So please ispe kuch action lijiye.
Iskeliye mai aapka abhari rahunga.
Shed Naushad Ali Fakhar

Mar 14, 2018

Noise Pollution Of My Neighbor Motor Pump

This is for your kind attention that my neighbor Mr.Kalimuddin, Road No.4,Nagmatia Colony,Gaya is fitted his motor pump in municipal pipeline connection and whole day its disturbing us like any thing.
My son is giving CBSE10th Board exam and always getting disturbed by that heavy noisey motor pump.We so many times complain my neighbor to remove the motor from my side wall but he is arugant person not giving attention and asking us to sold your house if you're want peace.
Therefore I request you to look after this matter and stop his illegal motor pump to make our life normal. Waiting for your favourable action.

Naushad Ali,
Shayan Manzil
Road No.4,Nagmatia Colony,
Gaya.823001. Bihar
Mobile 9431225422
MD ZARTAJ KHAN

Mar 8, 2018

Noise pollution

I am from Katihar Bihar.I am a student,and I am facing heavy noise pollution in my area due to religious activities by hindus and Muslims and marriage cromoney in my area. Up to a whole year this problem is regular continue, you tell me sir when students will study their course.
Why always students suffer.
Till when.
Ravish333

Dec 1, 2017

Sound and air population

My information is a installed wellding mashin at village post-isua PS-sarmera nalanda(Bihar) pin code 81102,

They Make spread sound and very High air pollution. he kept that machine in open Between Residential Area. and we are facing many Disses like Problem in Breath There fore, we request you to control the pollution by this welding machine.

we are the people of village post-isua PS-sarmera nalanda(Bihar) pin code 81102
Swarnsunil

Oct 25, 2017

Noise pollution at night

Dear sir/mam,
I am a resident of patna kabkarbagh chitragupta nagar 800020. Festival seasons are problematic at night.Although the government has issued an order against any kind of noise by loudspeaker after 10 pm to 6 am, the rulea are not followed.
I called the nearby patrakarnagar police station thrice regarding the jagaran that was happening just below my house. It was so disturbing that it actually got me a bad headache. But even after several complaints they just said that they have sent the car for patrollong but the car didnot come the whole night.

enqr.dh

Oct 21, 2017

Noise pollution

This is to inform you that some bodies are doing noise pollution whole day and night in the name Deepali still in Ashok Vihar colony, choti Pahari road agamkuan, patna. activity is going on without any reason by some local boys. they are playing very big loudspeakers with full sound since 18-10-2017 continuously. This is a residential area and so many old and retired people are lives here. so many times we requested them to stop the music but they are not stop music and increase the speakers. There are lots of disturbance to old people to children in study. Please intervene and take necessary action immediately.

Address- Ashok Vihar colony, behind RCM godam, choti Pahari road, Agamkuan, Patna- 800007.
Suresh Surma

Aug 13, 2017

Air pollution

Sir/Madam
My self is resident of Vivekanand Marg, North SK Puri Patna 13. The generator of Shiv Kunj apartment Block A situated on
Vivekanand Marg is causing severe air pollution.The exhaust is directing towards road and very short. The house situated on another side of the road are facing severe air pollution problem during power cut.
Please look in to it.

Suresh Sharma
Bharati321

Jul 9, 2017

Strict action on DJ sound pollution near by Burhanath Temple

Sir/Mam,

I hereby one of the resident of Burhanath like to catch your eye on unwanted sound pollution near by Burhanath Temple most often due to marriage activities. I seen all the administrative and constitutional remedies failure or partial effective for time being. So hereby I request to please restrict this usage according to supreme court law on sound pollution and relive us with this unwanted problem in residential zone.

Your sincerely,
Local Resident
Sajendra Narayan singh

May 5, 2017

Illegal Brick manufacturing unit in deokund -hameed Nagar road ; Panchayat keyal , Arwal,(Bihar)

There is an illegal Brick manufacturing unit in deokund-hameed Nagar road situated in keyal punchayat, block-Karpi,Arwal (Bihar).It is force fully encroached by the manufacturer and creating pollution in near by area.It is responsible for major dust and particulate matter which is responsible for major deseases in near by area also. Please take the needful action against the person and protect the environment.
Your sincerely
Public
Radhe Nagar
Deokund-hameed Nagar road
Keyal
Arwal (Bihar)
Alokpp

Apr 30, 2017

Loudspeaker playing in high volume since whole day from sai baba mandir

I am residing in park view appt. Bhawar pokhar, near birla mandir (kaitan market) ,Patna-800004
My whole family members are suffering badly from air noise pollution due to loudspeaker of sai baba mandir.
whole days n night loud speaker was playing nearby and the volume was very high to sleep. In these day also tourcher from band bajaj barat and loudspeaker music.
so please resolve this complain soon.
I will be always thanksfull to you
Your sincerely
Rahul rajwardhan

Dec 12, 2016

Sound pollution

Is it allowed to high sound dj in committee hall at 2 am or 3 am just take añy action about this.
Warna us bewakuf ko jakar chappal se maro jisne 10 bje ke baad no high sound wala rule banaya h.....
KUMAR RAJIT

Nov 23, 2016

Heavy Air pollution by generator

Heavy Air pollution by generator

I am living in sai takiya I.D.H COLOCNY, Near N.M.C.H HOSPITAL AGAMKUNA Patna 800007 . Here lot of cutting bhusa machine bahut sound karta hai and air pollution bhi over hai mana karne per nahi manta hai. Aur kahta hai jisko complain karna hai kar do main kisi se nahi darta.
They are running heavy Generator which is creating lot of noise & Air pollution. It is
become impossible to live here.

Yours Sincerel

Kumar
kramanuj04

Nov 17, 2016

extra sound of machine in printing press

Mai Mahavir Market, D.N. Das Lane, Bangali Akhada, Machhuatoli, near mohan press se complain kar raha hoon ki mere market mein ek press hai Graphics Offset jiska machine bahut sound karta hai ye lagbhag 3 saal se hai mana karne per nahi manta hai. Aur kahta hai jisko complain karna hai kar do main kisi se nahi darta. Sir please iske machine ko badalne ke liye kahiye yaa phir banwa le, Mera kisi ko nuksan pahuchana uddeshya nahi hai.
Dhanyavad
Nitesh kumar 3188

Sep 9, 2016

Sound pollution

I want to complain that st pauls international school in north mandiri near nala patna -1 .Start music early in moring from 7 am .And this sound is disturbing every people in morning and no one sleep alslo properly nor can study early in morning. Not only this i went to this school 2 times and tell them to stop sound in moring that also daily and even they play sound in summer vaccation .
I had not seen any school like this which do sound pollution like this we had also studied in school never they play sound to disturb other .

So i request you please take quick and strict action against this school with heavy fine.

Your faithfully
Isharia

Sep 6, 2016

Noise by loudspeaker

There is a temple near my house and the priest living there creates lots of noise for 3 days every week by loudspeaker. Many people told him but he didn't respond. It became difficult to study in house. Please take an action against this.
nkc1040

Aug 29, 2016

Heavy Air pollution by Electric generator

I am living in Naya Tola, Near Dharaha Kothi Patna 800004 . Here lot of coaching classes are going.
become impossible to live here.

Yours Sincerel

Manoj Kumar

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...