Bihar Student Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bihar Student Credit Card

Jan 30, 2023

Delay in Subsequent payment

Registration ID : 3099578
I had applied for the 4th installment or the subsequent payment under the student credit card Yojana from DRCC Araria , Bihar.
I'm waiting for more than 2 month after I applied for the subsequent payment.
Their is unknown delay . I had uploaded all the required documents correctly. It is pending at the Bsefcl Head quarter level at Patna.
Please process my subsequent payment soon .

Jan 28, 2023

Sir ,

Sir 70 days ho gy hai abhi tk paisa nhi aaya hai or college Wale fine start kr diye hai please sir aage bdha digye please 🙏🙏🙏
Prakash Kumar Shrivastava

Jan 23, 2023

Requesting for 1st Payment Still Pending

I am Prakash Kumar Shrivastava, DRCC Registration I'd: 4072344. I have applied for this loan ,very long days ago but there is no any update. In drcc Motihari no one co-operate with me and no one try to resolve my issues. I am writing to say you I have applied for DRCC Scheme 1 year later but even now there is no any update eventually my payment still panding due to my college doesn't allow to continue my study
Therefore I request you to kindly resolve my issues for this I shall be highly obligated to you.

Your obedient,
Prakash Kumar Shrivastava

Jan 20, 2023

Subsequent payment

I am Mukesh raj my registration I'd is 4099635.sir applied for subsequent payment under BSCC.
My subsequent payment is not apply in 7nischay portal.please help me my next college payment.
I request you to kindly look into this matter and help me out or I will be in great trouble.I will always be indept to you for this kindness.

Name -Mukesh raj
Reg-40996365
College -Sandip University Madhubani Bihar
Email id [email protected]
Mobile number -7564037105

Jan 16, 2023

Subsequent payment

I Ravi kumar Tiwari my reg 3177255.Sir I have applied for subsequent payment in 14 November 2022 but still payment has not been made. I have applied for 4th year fee . On status Portal its showing Payment maker since 2 month So, It is my request to please take any action to solve my problem as soon as possible. Waiting for the favourable response from your side. Thank you"

Delay in Subsequent Payment

Most humbly & respectfully i beg to say that I am AJIT KUMAR MISHRA taken loan from Bihar Student Credit Card with registration number - 3694552. i have applied for my 2nd installment . According to section letter my payment date is 10-jul-2022. Today 7 month passed and still i don't receive my installment.
College is not allowing for registration in next semester. Please take it seriously and Send My payment.
Ajit Kumar Mishra
registration I'd 3694552

Ajit Kumar Mishra
reg. I'd :- 3694552

Jan 3, 2023

Subsequent payment

I Ravi kumar Tiwari my reg 3177255.Sir I have applied for subsequent payment in 14 November 2022 but still payment has not been made. I have applied for 4th year fee . On status Portal its showing Payment maker since 50 days. So, It is my request to please take any action to solve my problem as soon as possible. Waiting for the favourable response from your side. Thank you"

Jan 2, 2023

Delay in subsequent payment

I am Krishna Kumar, With Registration Id: 3139276 had applied for subsequent payment under BSCC.I had applied it in the month of September but till now college not received my next Installment.
I request you to kindly look into this matter and help me out or l will be in great trouble. I will always be indebt to you for this kindness.

Your sincerely

Dec 31, 2022

subsequent payment delay

Delay in subsequent payment

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I MUKESH KUMAR MUKHIYA With Registration no: 3667586 had applied for subsequent payment under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am, I applied for a subsequent payment on 26 august 2022. but till now l haven't received that our friends applied later and they received it. My last date to submit my fees was 30 November 2022. If not submitted I won't be allowed to give my semester examinations.
Sir /Ma'am I request you to kindly look into this matter and help me out or l will be in great trouble. I will always be in debt to you for this kindness of yours

Yours sincerely
Name-Mukesh Kumar Mukhiya
Registration No. -3667586
Course-B.E/B-Tech

Dec 26, 2022

Subsequent payment

I Ravi kumar Tiwari my reg 3177255.Sir I have applied for subsequent payment in 14 November 2022 but still payment has not been made. I have applied for 4th year fee . On status Portal its showing Payment maker since 40 days. So, It is my request to please take any action to solve my problem as soon as possible. Waiting for the favourable response from your side. Thank you"
PRINCEDAVD

Nov 29, 2022

DELAY IN SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT

Reg no -2872440 sir payment stuck on payment maker stage plz forward that as soon as possible otherwise i will be detained from this final semester exam
#sonali

Nov 21, 2022

Issue of first payment

Hello sir,
This is Sonali Kumari, i am pursuing MBA. I have applied loan through bscc in February 2022 and after doing agreement in August 22, i still didn't get loan yet. I request to the head of bscc please don't play with student's career. You don't have any idea how difficult it is.
I kindly request please pass my loan.....

Name Sonali Kumari
Registration I'd 4275646
Thank you..

Nov 15, 2022

Payment status showing to Payment maker since 2 months

Myself RAJ BHARTI from GAYA,BIHAR. I've applied for DRCC loan in 2022 and the agreement process completed on 14 August 2022 but my payment still has not been released and the status is still showing Payment Maker for last 2 months.Due to this I've to join a job for paying my semester fees.
This is the harsh but real view of the Drcc Loan.So my advise to everyone not to take loan until the system people got changed who can process your loan files quickly approved.And i also know that this whole complaint is not going to work because the whole education system has become deaf as well as blind.
Saif_alam1

Nov 15, 2022

Subsequent payment stuck in payment checker

I am Saif alam . My registration number is CM7RBSCC122020003658769 . I had applied for 2nd subsequent payment but money not came to college account till now ...i applied before 60days but till now it's not came and college not allowed me to write the exam and today they through me out from exam please send the money please .... please... please
Reg. No -CM7RBSCC122020003658769
Chandani21092000

Nov 11, 2022

Subsequent payment stuck in payment checker

I am chandani Kumari . My registration number is 3516276. I had applied for subsequent payment but from previous some days status is showing payment checker . My semester examination is about to start. If payment will not disbursed in college account then they will not allow me to sit in examination . So plzz kindly look after this matter . I will be highly obliged .
Name - Chandani Kumari
Reg. No -3516276
Chandani21092000

Nov 11, 2022

Name - Chandani Kumari
Reg. No -3516276
arpit_bhardwaj

Nov 2, 2022

Regarding working of DRCC saran and my bscc loan

Mahidaye,
This is Arpit bhardwaj, application no. is CM7RBSCC112021004130332. I had applied for this loan ,very long days ago. And no update shown till 2 months.In drcc chapra no one coprate with me .and no one try to resolve my issue ,their working is so undeciplined.my further process had stopped till 2 months.
Humbly request you that please resolve my issue.

Your obedient
Arpit bhardwaj
CM7RBSCC112021004130332
vijay kumar vijeta

Oct 16, 2022

first payment me bilam

बिहार छात्र क्रेडिट कार्ड के भुगतान में देरी
मैंने june में बिहार छात्र क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन किया है और 13/08/2022 को मेरे समझौते पर हस्ताक्षर किए हैं। and agriment bhi kiya hu 63 दिन से अधिक हो गए हैं, लेकिन फिर भी मुझे मेरा भुगतान नहीं मिला है। मैं अपने कमरे का किराया और कॉलेज शुल्क का भुगतान करने के लिए परेशानी और पीड़ा में हूँ .. कृपया मदद करें।
मेरा रजिस्ट्रेशन id:-4581418
मोबाइल नंबर:-7808849073
जीमेल:- [email protected]
Stefanrahul

Oct 10, 2022

Delay in Agreement

Delay in agreement
Respect , sir / ma'am
I'm Rahul Vishwakarma from Madhubani , Bihar with registration id :- 3944949 under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it approximate 1 years ago but till now l haven't recieved any mail regarding Agreement. And my college didn't allow me for any examination without semester fee.
Sir /Ma'am I request you to kindly look into this matter and help me out or l will be in great trouble. I will always be indebt to u for this kindness of yours.
Name- Rahul Vishwakarma
Registration id- CM7RBSCC###########3944949
College - Bharath University chennai
Email id - [email protected]
Mobile number- 7667251903
Ravi Raushan gupta

Sep 29, 2022

Subsequent payment stuck in payment maker

It's more than 2mon my upcoming subsequent payment is not credited yet.it has been stuck in payment maker as for drcc is concerned.please send my payment as soon as possible. Res id2587809
sanjeev892002

Sep 16, 2022

3 MONTH late in subsequent payment

With due request, my subsequent payment got stucked in PAYMENT MAKER Status for a long days.
3 months passed away of this semester (5 th sem ) in the college (TECHNO MAIN SALT LAKE, KOLKATA) but the payment is due.
And the due fee is increasing day by day.
I have been applying since 4 month for the subsequent payment , bit from drcc (SHEIKHPURA ) they rejected (more than 10 times) without mentioning the reason.

It is an serious issue for me. It is humble request request to take step in this matter.

thenk you,
NAME: SANJEEV PRATAP
REG ID.: 3726215
EMAIL: [email protected]
sanjeev892002

Sep 16, 2022

Late in subsequent payment

And the due fee is increasing day by day.

thenk you,
NAME: SANJEEV PRATAP
REG ID.: 3726215
EMAIL: [email protected]
Priyanka.Dutta

Sep 3, 2022

Subsequent payment stuck at payment maker from 20 days

Respected sir/ma'am,
I am Priyanka Dutta (Registration ID:-3751106), I had applied for the 3rd installment of subsequent payment on 16th July 2022 , but yet my payment has not done to the institution as it has been more than a month now and they are charging late fine now ,and they are charging 100 ruppees for a day, please help me with the same and please do my payment as soon as possible. I am facing a lot of problem in my college due to this. My teachers are not providing me with the new syllabus related stuffs as my fees are not cleared. And from 10th of September they will not let me attend the classes.
Please do the needful at the earliest.

Your sincerely,