Bihar Student Credit Card

Name -Tinku Lal
Regi no-CM7RBSCC082019003004588
Mob no-6287583587
College name -cutm oridsha
Mera loan process pending chala gya hai
Please sir request apse karte sir mera college cutm Orissa kindly sir loan pass nhi hua hai
Course name-b.tech (CSE)
Thanks to sir
Anand sagar 123

Sep 16, 2019

pending accommodation amount

hello sir/mam, i am Anand sagar from patna ,bihar studying in bsc.hospitality in 5th sem from IHM kolkata, respected sir please have a look on my accommodation amount that is pending as my registration number is CM7RBSCC062018002006213 ...i would grateful if you kindly do my problem solve soon for me...thanking you
Ashish56439

Aug 30, 2019

College fee amount is pending.

Hello sir/madam
I am Ashish Kumar, I got a mail on 13 July 2019 that say my collage fee is summited with UTR no.
But when I verified through college accountent and he found there is no transaction happens. Means my collage fee is still in pending. Pls help me out of this issue.

my Registration no: 2070678
Mob no: 8541805664
Gmail: [email protected]

Aug 8, 2019

Huge dely in approval of loan

Sir I have applied for loan in October 2018 but loan could not approved sir on 30/03/2019 dpo Manoj Kumar approved and sent to bssec for next approval but from there no response are given.by them how can a student study by suffering of money problem when you do not to approve the loan then why government start this type of sceme please help in solve the problem
Registration no 2334978
Email id :[email protected]
Mobile no:-8800894612

Your faithfull
Chandan kumar
Shakti143

Aug 7, 2019

MBA equivalent is equal to MHM.

Sir/ mam
I shivani from buxar I have taken admission in graphic era university in uttrakhand. In (MHM) this course comes under the MBA Equivalent. I want to know that my loan will approved or not. Bcoz my friend have bin approved from chaprra district.same course the course no. Is 38.plz reply me.
pallavi17

Aug 4, 2019

Regarding DRCC Gaya(CM7RBSCC052019002778401)

Hello Sir / Mam,

I "Pallavi" from gaya Bihar need to say that i have applied for Bihar Student Credit Card on 27th May, 2019 for higher education (MBA, Healthcare & Hospital Management) and college verification and third party verification has been done but manager from DRCC, Gaya is neglecting this even every report is positive and DRCC had also verified from my institute.

My father was dead in 2013 and have only one younger brother and my mother is tired of wandering DRCC office, Gaya. Whenever my mother goes to DRCC office, Gaya then executive and manager of DRCC, gaya tell her to go back everytime. I am mentioning my registration number below:
CM7RBSCC052019002778401.

I am also asking to Mr. Nitish Kumar (CM, Bihar) that why he started this scheme if the employees of this organisation vexing the candidate and his/her family for providing Bihar Student Credit Card even the case is genuine. There is no humanities that they are vexing a student without father.

Please and please look into it because i believed that Mr. Nitish Kumar (CM, Bihar) has started this scheme to promote talent and education of bihar but it is looking very blurred due to irrelevant people are working on this.

Please resolve my problem.

Pallavi
BSCC Registration No - CM7RBSCC052019002778401
abhijeetsingh3626

Aug 2, 2019

Amount not recived

I Abhijeet Singh
Registration id -2399025
Mobile no -7759883626
Signed my agreement on 4 july 2019. But loan amount not received and no any massage regarding it yet. payment of fee in my university is going on if you do delay in sending fee amount then university charge late fee and not allow to set in exams.
So I requested to you that please send money in my and my college account hurry as soon as possible.
Tejas [email protected]

Jul 30, 2019

About subsequent payment

My 2nd year subsequent payment is pending from the last few weeks and I requested to you pay my fee.

Reg id-2072271

Loan amount not received

I BIPIN BIHARI SINGH
Registration id -2699911
Mobile no -6201462995
Signed my agreement on 6 july 2019. But loan amount not received and no any massage regarding it yet. payment of fee in my university is going on if you do delay in sending fee amount then university charge late fee.
Sonu Kumar

Mobile no -6201462995
Prince singh g

Jul 20, 2019

No progress in bscc

I have applied for bscc scheme on 22th of April. and signed agreement on 4th June. and today is 20 july.
But there is no progress of disbursement. In these days on 6th or 7th july government issued some conditions for bscc. I have taken admission on the hope of honourable chief minister nitish Kumar. But now who is responsible for admission fee and extra fees. Who will return my 1 year.this is not only my problem. There are many students like me who is hopeless and helpless now.
So please make any suitable solution for us
Reg id-CM7RBSCC042019002758424

Jul 3, 2019

Subsequent payment

Sir, I have apply for subsequent payment but there is no disbursement of amount. I have to pay college fees on time. 9th of july is the deadline for fee submission.
Please help me.

Email id = [email protected]
shaaswat

Jun 24, 2019

Wrong Account Number in Sanction Letter

The account number of college mentioned in my sanction letter is wrong. The correct account number is ################. Kindly correct the account number as the agreement cannot be made on this and resend me the sanction letter as my fees submission date has passed and the fees should be submitted as soon as possible. I have also submitted a written application regarding this issue to the Nodal Officier in the 7Nischay office of Muzaffarpur.
I will be very thankful to you for this help.
Name: Shaaswat Tiwari
Registration Number: CM7RBSCC012019002514296
Mobile Number: 8083897126
E-mail : [email protected]
shaaswat

Jun 24, 2019

Wrong Account Number in Sanction Letter

I will be very thankful to you for this help.
Name: Shaaswat Tiwari
Registration Number: CM7RBSCC012019002514296
E-mail id: [email protected]
Mobile no: 8083897126

Jun 19, 2019

DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM

Pending from TPVA by Am
Document is pending from more than 20 days

I am Manikant Kumar .I had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center Aurangabad.But more than 20 days has gone. My application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA . My last day of payment of samester fee is 10 july .Please do some needful action from your end.

Otherwise I will be in trouble. I am not in position to pay education fee from our self. because of my financial condition. I am waiting from bihar student credit card. My education is fully dependent on this scheme.

My Application no CM7RBSCC052019002817730
Mobile no 7274956670
Saurabh Sandilya

Jun 11, 2019

Not providing me loan for bsc(food technology)

Why drcc office is not providing me loan for bsc food technology..it is a professional course with great opportunities..is bihar government is playing with the career of students..you are providing loan for diploma courses in food sector..but not for higher education..why??

Jun 1, 2019

bihar student credit card

sir i am a student of btech 1st year i have not recieved any email in my phone byt college demands utr no. recieved on email..i m totally depend on this fee please help sir

May 16, 2019

i haven't received utr no on my email

I ASHISH THAKUR HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY UTR NO ON MY EMAIL FOR MY 2nd installment
MY APPLICATION NO IS CM7RBSCC062018001976948
Pravin sharma

Apr 16, 2019

Procrastination in concerned department

DRCC Madhubani Bihar.
Date 16/04/2019

Respected sir/madam,,
I have to complain with very depressed that I'm pravin sharma from ism College patna, I have Applied for BSCC loan on March 27th 2018 ( registration no. 1533993 ) and sanction date is 28th August 2018. During TPV verification college account number had been taken wrong for this mistake i complained on toll free number and DRCC office Madhubani and wrote applications to the DRCC office and their concerned department like finance department of patna. After passing of 8 months still i had to wait for payment during that period of 8th month I had to faced lot many problems like college sent restrictions letter for me that I'm not allowed to enter the class or campus at that time I became very depressed and after all college account have been changed on 1st April 2019 and first payment has been done on 1st April 2019 apart from this still next payment is dues because of next dues still I'm not allowed to enter in the class. After the first payment i have uploaded required documents in subsequent payments on MNSSBY I.D (date-07/04/19) but not appropriate action taken yet against concerned department. And now next semester exam form fill up date held on 20th April, if my dues will not be cleared I'll not be allowed to fill up exam forms. Therefore my very humble request is to concerned department do please please take action and clear all this.
If my dues will not be cleared till April 20th 2019 I'll not be allowed to appear in the examination so again my very humble request to you please clear all this. I'll be very grateful.

Name- Pravin sharma
S/o - Bechan sharma
Rg.no.- 1533993
MO. No. 8405820255
Complained no. 225066 / 280275
College - international school of management patna.

atullegend

Apr 4, 2019

LOAN AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

sir , my loan date is in march and then 2nd of April but not yet received my loan amount.
my number is
mk7901148

Jan 23, 2019

Add my leaving expensive

Drcc patna
Subject- add my leaving expensive to the loan amount.
Sir/madam
Most humbly and respectfully I beg to say that I am Manish Kumar I take bihar student credit card loan my registration id is CM7RBSCC022017000535923. i want to add my leaving expensive to my loan amount because i face finacial problem of my family my father is unemployed so i face problem on study because i not paid my hostel and mess fee so i requested you to please add my leaving expensive on my loan amount
Tabrez

Jan 9, 2019

student credit card not yet approved-5 Months

Document is pending from more than 5 month

I am Qamar Hayat.I had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center gaya.But more than 5 month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

Otherwise I will be in trouble. I am not in position to pay education fee from our self because my financial condition is very low.
I had already took admission in college and don't have deposit for semester fee. My education is fully depend on this scheme.

My Application no CM7RBSCC082018002158929

Dec 31, 2018

Issue of loan

College account number verification is pending for 5 month

The drcc office
I ( Naman kumar singh) applied bihar student credit card.
In up to bihar student credit card weekly done and my loan was gone to be approved but due to college account number wrong has not yet come to rupees college account.
then i am contact drcc office but not any response by drccc office.Please you take this immediate action so I will be your eternally grateful.

Thank u!

Name-- Naman kumar singh
Registration no. CM7RBSCC022018001718680
gmail.- [email protected]

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...