Bihar Student Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bihar Student Credit Card

Abhishek_kr

Oct 5, 2021

Dear Sir/ Mam

My name is Abhishek Kumar and I got loan against Bihar student credit card in 2017 from Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank And that time DRCC people told me that the Interest charge will be only 4% and now Bank people torched again and again bank people sent notice per week and they are charging 14% of interest rate Bank people and Bank people infelicitous my cibil score sir i am student from poor background please Help! So, it is my request to please take any action to solve my problem as soon as possible. Waiting for the favorable response from your side.

My email Id : [email protected]

Kindly please Help!

Abhishek kumar
Himanshu112

Sep 30, 2021

Subsequent payment

i have applied for subsequent payment and it is been nearly 1 month and still i have not got payment. my college have fined me 200rs/day. so kindly pay my payment as soon. Registration id:

Himanshu kumar
email id: [email protected]
Registration id- 3562867

Sep 24, 2021

Pending at tpva

My application pending at tpva for reverification /for correction but college verify it on 31 July 2021.my registration number is 3653619.please complete my loan sanction process as soon as possible.
piyushanand09

Sep 22, 2021

not recieved subsequent payment

dear sir,

i have applied for subsequent payment and it is been nearly 1 month and still i havenot got payment. my college have fined me 200rs/day. so kindly pay my payment as soon. Registration id:2620055

piyush anand
emailid: [email protected]
registration id: 2620055
gulam e gous

Sep 16, 2021

For subsequent payment

Dear sir/mam i am gulam e gous form Bettiah. my Reg Id 3316853 . sir i already uploaded 6 times my document for subsequent payment but Bettiah DRCC office not aproved my document.
And my university take fine per day 500 rupies
please i request to you accept my document for subsequent payment
otherwise my university take action to me.
so i kindly request to make payment.
Gulshandrcc75

Sep 7, 2021

LOAN SANCTION is not payment all the fee

Regarding delay in loan sanction of half fee
Respect , sir / ma'am
I am Gulshan Kumar from Saharsa, Bihar with registration id :- CM7RBSCC102020003637921 under BSCC . Sir/Ma'am I had applied it on 22-06-2021 more than 5 month ago but till now they haven't give me all fee in my Drcc . And my university didn't allow me for examination without semester fee..
Sir /Ma'am I request you to kindly look into this matter and help me out or l will be in great trouble. I will always be indebt to u for this kindness of yours.
Name- Gulshan Kumar
Registration id- CM7RBSCC062021003881263
University- Swami Vivekananda subharti University Meerut Uttar Pradesh
Mobile number- 7549990399
Babliep

Jul 7, 2021

Dear Sir/ Mam

My name is Nidhi Priya and I got loan against bihar student credit card in 2017 from SBI Kesariya. Now I am paying 9% interest rate that is too high for me to pay. But for the girls candidate only 1% is charged according to the scheme.So, it is my request to please take any action to solve my problem as soon as possible. Waiting for the favourable response from your side.

Nidhi Priya
Babliep

Jul 7, 2021

Dear Sir/Mam

My name is Nidhi Priya and I got loan against bihar student credit card in 2017 from SBI Kesariya.Now I am paying 9% interest rate that is too high for me to pay.But for the girls candidate only 1% is charged according to the scheme.So, It is my request to please take any action to solve my problem as soon as possible. Waiting for the favourable response from your side.

Nidhi Priya
MUKESHKUMAR007

Jul 6, 2021

PENDING FROM TPVA SINCE 6 MONTHS

I submitted my application on 05 Dec 2020
My registration I'd CM7RBSCC122020003657559
8 jan ko college verification & 12 Jan ko college mail v kar diya fir v 6 mahina hone ke bad v abhi tak TPVA pending h
Name Mukesh Kumar
S/o Ram Sevak Sharma
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi
B. Tech ( Carpet & Textile )
I request to u sir plz.

My registration I'd CM7RBSCC032021003796647
Abhi tk pending h
Name Jitendra Kumar
S/o Shivanandan Sharma
Purnea college purnea (Purnea University)
Roll no 03
M. Sc (mathematics)
I request to u sir plz.
Solve this problem
sudhanshukumar432

May 11, 2021

Respect , sir / ma'am
I am sudhanshu Kumar from sheohar , Bihar with registration id :- CM7RBSCC102020003637921 under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it on 2-12-2020 more than 5 month ago but till now l haven't recieved any mail regarding Agreement. And my university didn't allow me for any examination without semester fee.
Name- sudhanshu kumar
Registration id- CM7RBSCC102020003637921
University- DIT University dehradun
Mobile number-7739244080
sudhanshukumar432

May 11, 2021

Regarding delay in approval of BSCC

Name- sudhanshu kumar
Registration id- CM7RBSCC102020003637921
University- DIT University dehradun
Mobile number-7739244080
Arjun Kumar Jha

Mar 7, 2021

DELAY IN SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I Arjun Kumar Jha , With Registration Id: 3112276 had applied for subsequent payment under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it in the month of July but till now l haven't received my next installment . My last date to submit my fees was 31st of February. and if Fee not submitted ,I won't be allowed to take my 3rd semester Examination , which is going to start from 18th of March,2021.

Name-Arjun Kumar Jha
Arjun Kumar Jha

Mar 7, 2021

DELAY IN SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I Arjun Kumar Jha , With Registration Id: 3112276 had applied for subsequent payment under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it in the month of February but till now l haven't received my next Installment. My last date to submit my fees was 31st of February .If not submitted I won't be allowed to take my 3rd semester examinations which is going to start from 18th of march.

Name- Arjun Kumar Jha
Registration id-3112276
College-School of Management Sciences ,Varanasi
Course-B.C.A
Mobile No.-7762919820

Feb 13, 2021

Respect , sir / ma'am
I am Raushan Kumar from muzaffarpur , Bihar with registration id :- CM7RBSCC092020003566349 under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it more than 5 month ago but till now l haven't recieved any mail regarding Agreement. And my university didn't allow me for any examination without semester fee.
Name- Raushan kumar
Registration id- CM7RBSCC092020003566349
University- GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY GREATER NOIDA UP
Email id - raushanra[email protected]
Mobile number- 9472033949
Sudhircaa

Feb 3, 2021

Respect , sir / ma'am
I am sudhir Kumar from east champaran , Bihar with registration id :- CM7RBSCC092020003553610 under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it more than 5 month ago but till now l haven't recieved any mail regarding Agreement. And my university didn't allow me for any examination without semester fee.
Name- Sudhir kumar
Registration id- CM7RBSCC092020003553610
University- NIET COLLEGE GREATER NOIDA UP
Mobile number- 9117430417
ramniwashkumar

Jan 12, 2021

Respect , sir / ma'am
I am Ramniwash Kumar from Aurangabad, Bihar with registration id :- CM7RBSCC082020003546376 under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it more than 5 month ago but till now l haven't recieved any mail regarding Agreement. And my university didn't allow me for any examination without semester fee.
Name- Ramniwash Kumar
Khushi samridhi

Nov 27, 2020

Delay in loan

Respect , sir / ma'am
I m khushi samridhi from gaya' bihar with registration id :- 2881951 applied for subsequent payment under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it a month ago but till now l haven't recieved my next payment of loan. And my university didn't allow me for any examination.

Name- khushi samridhi
Registration id- 2881951
University- sharda University ,greater noida, u.p
Course- b.tech
Mobile number- 6204604864
Manyakri

Sep 16, 2020

Why bscc is not for those who had completed their 10th from bihar and are citizen of bihar but completed 12gh from some where else.

Respected sir/ma'am ,
I am manya a citizen of bihar and I've completed my 10yh from bihar but 12th from another state .and because if this I'm not able to apply for bscc. I think this is not fair this is right of each and every student of bihar who had taken birth here and going to vote for bihar to take advantage of each any every scheme of bihar government.
So please change your creteria of bscc.
I hope you will understand us.
SHUBHANGI KRISHNA

Aug 31, 2020

Subsequent Payment

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I Shubhangi Krishna With registration No.-2004579 had applied for subsequent payment under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had applied it a month ago on 24th of july but till now l haven't recieved my next payment of loan. My last date to submit my fees was 31st of August.

Name- Shubhangi Krishna
Registration id-2004579
College-Saint Xavier's College of Management And Technology
Course-B.Com
Mobile No.-9113171048
Pikutkarsh

Aug 25, 2020

Facing problems regarding payment of 3rd installment for 3rd year

I am Utkarsh kumar resident of vill. Loma p.o- rajapakar block- Hajipur district- vaishali. Sir i am studying in 3rd year of BBALLB in Maharishi markandeshwar university mullana, Ambala, Haryana NAAC A grade and recognized under top 100 universities by NIRF. Now I need to pay the fee for third year and my two installment are already paid in last two years through student credit card  through drcc office hajipur but now I am facing problem regarding payment of third installment for my third year. They told me that your university is on hold so I can't pay your third installment until the hold continues.

Kindly I requested to you please take some quick action over it and remove the hold on university because my study is getting obstructed and so please make payment as soon as possible.
For this I'll be thankful to you.

Utkarsh kumar
Student credit card number- CM7RBSCC102018002350081
Drcc, Hajipur vaishali
Pikutkarsh

Aug 25, 2020

Facing problems regarding payment of 3rd installment for 3rd year

I am Utkarsh kumar resident of vill. Loma p.o- rajapakar block- Hajipur district- vaishali. Sir i am studying in second year of BBALLB in Maharishi markandeshwar university mullana, Ambala, Haryana. Now I need to pay the fee for third year and my two installment are already paid in last two years through student credit card through drcc office hajipur but now I am facing problem regarding payment of third installment for my third year. They told me that your university is on hold so I can't pay your third installment until the hold continues.

Kindly I requested to you please take some quick action and remove the hold on university because my study is getting obstructed and I also can't register myself in third year of my course without fee payment . For this I'll be thankful to you.

Utkarsh kumar
Student credit card number- CM7RBSCC102018002350081
Drcc, Hajipur vaishali
Robins Kumar

Aug 21, 2020

Fees are not saction

I'm Robins Kumar reg no. Is CM7RBSCC062018002012124.i have done all the process but issued bank (deck Begusarai) is not processing my loan. I will be in big trouble if fess will not disburse. I will no longer be able to study further. So please help me out of this.
My email:[email protected]

श्रीमान
DRCC प्रबंधक जी,
विषय - कॉलेज और कोर्स चेंज करवाने हेतु,

महाशय!
सविनय निवेदन यह है कि मेरा नाम सुभाष कुमार है और मेरे पिताजी का नाम अशोक मंडल है मैं बांका जिले से हूं मैंने 2019 में इंटर पास क्या था और तिलकामांझी यूनिवर्सिटी के टीएनबी कॉलेज B.A में एडमिशन लिया था इसके लिए मैंने स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड का लाभ लिया हूं जिसका रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर CM7RBSCC102019003111993 यह है और मुझे ₹117346 का एजुकेशन लोन पास हुआ और उसमें मुझे 9 दिसंबर 2019 को ₹ 23000 मिला जिसका UTR No N357191015105322 यह है मेरे अपने अकाउंट में आया लेकिन चिंता का विषय यह है कि मुझे अब तकनीकी डिग्री करनी है मैं बीटेक करना चाहता हूं कंप्यूटर साइंस इंजीनियरिंग से जिसके लिए मैंने बी टेक कॉलेज में एडमिशन ले लिया और मेरा ऐडमिशन लेटर बोनाफाइड भी आ गया और जब मैंने DRCCसे संपर्क किया वहां बोला गया आप अपना 23000 जो अमाउंट आपको मिला है से आप अपने वर्चुअल अकाउंट में डिपाजिट कर दे फिर आधार रिलीज करवा लीजिए उसके बाद आवेदन दोबारा कीजिए लेकिन इसकी कोई गारंटी नहीं होगी कि आप दोबारा स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड के लाभ ले पाएंगे यह बचे हुए अमाउंट का लाभ ले पाएंगे कि नहीं
इसीलिए मैं आपसे निवेदन करता हूं मुझे आप मेरा कोर्स और कॉलेज चेंज करवा दें क्योंकि मैं तकनीक की पढ़ाई करना चाहता हूं और मुझे स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड बाकी शेष बचे हुए अमाउंट का का लाभ लेना चाहता हूं क्योंकि कि मेरे पिताजी किसान है और इस तकनीकी शिक्षा के fee को घर से देना मेरे लिए बहुत और बैंक भी हम लोग को एजुकेशन लोन नहीं देती है क्योंकि हमारे फैमिली में कोई भी नौकरी यह बिजनेस नहीं है इसके कारण मुश्किल है इस समय मुझे बहुत कठिनाई हो रही है आपसे अनुरोध है सर इसका जल्द से जल्द रिप्लाई दे क्योंकि इसके बाद फिर एडमिशन का टाइम बीटेक में खत्म हो जाएगी 8084104640 [email protected]

आपका आज्ञाकारी छात्र
सुभाष कुमार
Ashifan

Jul 22, 2020

Subsequent payment not received

Sir , i had applied for subsequent payment in the mnth of may but till now i am not received the amount last date for fee submission is june 20 i am bearing college fine because i am unable to pay the college fee status shows that (Payment Maker). Please help me to submit my college fee soon. Customer support is not able to deliver exact msg so plz support me...
Reg id :- BSEFCL10022136833