Bihar Student Credit Card

Name-sanjit kumar singh
So-manoj kumar singh
Reg no-CM7RBSCC092020003564661

Sub-tpva pending by am

Sir I'm requesting to please verify my documents I'm applying in this application September 2020 and and college approved and send to documents in your mail 03 March 2021 and this time pending my documents sir please approve my documents thanks 😊

Tpva pending by am

prince4433

Jan 11, 2020

PENDING AT MPA

I have applied for bihar student credit card on 30th of OCTOBER,2019.But it is still pending at MPA for last 25 days .Two and half months passed away but my loan is not approved .I have to paid my semester fees .
MY REGISTERATION ID:CM7RBSCC082019002894577.
Zubairali

Sep 22, 2019

Sent BSEFC approved DPO

Respected sir/mam,
CM7RBSCC082019002941581 Number itna hai jo DPO se aage nhi badh rha hai aap se sarv niwedan hai ki jaldi se jaldi forward kre mera college fees ke liye preshan kar rha hai.....aur kah rha hai ki fees laoge to tabhi class me baithne denge warna nhi baithne denge...plzzz..sir
Aap se niwedan hai ki jald se krwa dijiye...plzzz..sir!!!

NAME:-ZUBAIR ALI

Im Abhijeet Singh
Registration id -2399025
Email id [email protected]
Mobile no -7759883626
Signed my agreement on 4 july 2019. But loan amount not received and no any massage regarding it yet. payment of fee in my university is going on if you do delay in sending fee amount then university charge late fee and not allow to set in exams.
So I requested to you that please send money in my and my college account hurry as soon as possible.
I will very grateful to you.
Shams Parwez

Nov 9, 2018

Delayed in Approval

I have applied for "Bihar Student credit card " on 3/8/2011. It has said by office that i will be called by them after 1.5 month but it has been more than the given time and i have not recived and call or mail from office.
I am totally depend on loan for fee submisson,college is making pressure for fee subission before semmester exam,please help me out please.

Name-shams Parwez

Reg.id-1936620

Mob-7079412771
Aman Rakesh

Dec 14, 2017

Bihar student credit card related

Hello sir! My name is AMAN KUMAR and i had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center Gopalganj. The application must be verified in 25 day,But day's has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

Otherwise I will be in trouble. I am not in position to pay education fee from our self. because my financial condition is very low.
I had already took admission in college I didn't deposit the semester fee as I am waiting from bihar student credit card. Our education is fully dependent on this scheme. My next semester is starting from January and college will ask for the semester fee and i m not able to pay. So plz help us regarding this issue sir

AMAN KUMAR