Bihar Student Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bihar Student Credit Card

Abhishekk24104

Nov 24, 2022

Pending with institute portal

My name is Abhishek Kumar, I applied three months before for my third payment, but that status is pending with the institute portal sir please check and send my payment.

my reg no 3545716
raju_sahni

Oct 27, 2022

subsequent payment

Name : Raju kumar sahni
registration number : 3585151
Mobile No: 8252759749
alternative phoneno: 7780048360
Dear sir my name is raju kumar sahni i am apply 2nd payment of subsequent but bssc send me only 10000 thoundsand in my account and my college fees second year is not send bssc, and i am complaint drcc office sir saying me it's my foult his accept and drcc saying me you can again apply of 2nd year subsequent payment now i am again apply 2 month ago but ,my application Current Status Of Loan Application : Payment Maker
and now i am 3rd year student college force him my 2nd year payment is not clear college again again saying me i am giving you last chance you are not clear your due 2nd year payment other wise i will not allow to sit in exam and any campus placement drive

So, I request state gov to please respond to my problem and solve this as soon as possible. please send my 2nd subsequent payment as soon as possible .Due to payment issue I cannot fill my last year examination form . Please consider it
Kumar kartik

Jul 27, 2022

Delay in approval for tvpa by am for bihar student credit card

Dear Sir, I am kartik kumar.my application form is pending from tvpa by AM .according to bscc scheme verification should be done from within 15 days of verification oi request to you sir please my application is work on fast verification . And my education is fully dependent on my this scheme. I am belong from poor family ther no money for given fees . My registration no-CM7RBSSC072022004724009
Abhi7321

Jul 20, 2022

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION RECIEPT REGARDING

I abhishek tiwari I had done sucessfully 5500 Repayment through google pay.my UPI transaction id is ############ and Another Transaction id is ############ on 18th july 2022.Thanking You.

My Application no is - CM7RBSCC102018002319282
Mobile no is - 7281915369
suman0mile5110

Jul 15, 2022

Regarding sanction letter

Dear sir/ma'am
My name is Suman Kumar and I had applied for the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme on 20th April,2022. Now my current status is, "SENT-BSEFC-APPROVED-DPO". It has been a month and still I have not received that approval mail. I had even complained on the feedback portal of the MNSSBY but I got no response. My college is making pressure on me to deposit my fees. The honourable Chief Minister says that students of Bihar should only focus on their studies, and the government is always with them, students don't need to worry about money. But everyone has turned deaf ears to students. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

My Registration Id is:-

COLLEGE BLOCK

Pending from DRCC(SARAN)
My name is PANKAJ KUMAR RAJ
2154436 NotVerified at Drcc apply for
25/03/2022.According to BSCC scheme, verification schedule be done with 15 days of verification at TVPA, but
It approx last 4 month from the pending last 3month ago. Iwent to DRCC Office twice. FIRST time Leela madam said that vitt ni. no staff . Everyone is on leave.THEN second time hir teling the will be done in two-three day.then i com to colleg but nothing do.
So, I request state gov to please respond to my problem and solve this as soon as possible. please send my 4 th subsequent payment as soon as possible .Due to payment issue I cannot fill my last year examination form . Please consider it

4th SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT HOLD 4th SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT HOLD

Gaurishankar07719

May 18, 2022

My name is GAURI SHANKAR KUMAR
CM7RBSCC102018002344012 Verified at Drcc on
02/01/2022.According to BSCC scheme, verification schedule be done with 15 days of verification at TVPA, but
It approx last 4 month from the date of verification at TVPA
And still is pending from TVPA by AM last 3month ago

Reg No.-CM7RBSCC112018002406644.
I'm Vishal Ranjan, final year (4th year) student at HMSIT College, Tumkur. My loan is still pending from 2nd February at TPVS. My college account number and IFSC code has been changed and due to this my loan is pending. I'm requesting you to update the College account number and IFSC code so that my loan get clear and I can continue my studies.

Reg No.-CM7RBSCC112018002406644.
I'm Vishal Ranjan, final year (4th year) student at HMSIT College, Tumkur. My loan is still pending from 2nd February at TPVA. My college account number and IFSC code has been changed and due to this my loan is pending. I'm requesting you to update the College account number and IFSC code so that my loan get clear and I can continue my studies.

Muskan26

Feb 23, 2022

Regarding Sanction Letter

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I'm Muskan Kumari With registration No.-CM7RBSCC122021004194786 had applied for subsequent payment under BSCC. Sir/Ma'am I had received a message BSCC scheme has been approved on 21st jan,2022 and today is 23rd,feb 2022 , its bing 1 month I havent received the sanction letter .My last date for submission of my fees was 20th jan but till now Ihavent paid my fees due to loan .
Sir /Ma'am I request you to kindly look into this matter and help me out or l will be in great trouble. I will always be indebt to you for this kindness of yours

Your sincerely
Email [email protected]
Abhinav00022

Jan 24, 2022

Student credit card

My current status is showing 'Pending from TPVA by am' from months and I am currently studying without uniform, without books. And college is asking for payment of 1st semester fees for form filling and for other curriculum activities. Kindly look after my problem.
Please 🙏.

Please 🙏.
Kumar rounak

Dec 13, 2021

Subsequent payment is pending

My name is Kumar rounak and my Bihar student credit card registration number is 2126622. Sir I applied for a subsequent payment on 30 October 2021 but currently the status of the loan application is showing pending on the portal.
Due to the IFSC code of my College's bank account changed. If will not get my payment at the proper time the college won't allow me to fill examination form and do the academic activities. I request you to update my new bank account.And take immediate solve my problem
Kumar rounak
Regd I'd - 2126622
ravi8264

Nov 8, 2021

Pending status of Bihar Student Credit Card loan.

My name is Ravi Shankar Kumar and my Bihar student credit card registration number is 2951622. Sir currently the status of the loan application is showing pending on the portal.
Due to the merging of syndicate bank with Canara bank, the IFSC code of my College's bank account changed. If will not get my payment at the proper time the college won't allow me to do the academic activities. I request you to update my new bank account.
krishn25

Aug 2, 2021

Account number update of college

Hello There,

I'm Krishna Kumar from Haldia Institute of Technology due to bank merger my college change their account then I go to DRCC on 09-06-2021 and give application for college ACCOUNT UPDATE, They told me under 15 to 20 day your issue will be resolve. I already mail and call in DRCC but no one tell me where is my application. They will mentioned on their website all process will be done in 45-60 days please help me.

I am applied in DECEMBER 2020

Email-Id:- [email protected]
Imrul kaish

Jul 27, 2021

DEAR SIR/MOM'S
STUDENTS CREDIT CARD APPLY 06 FEBRUARY 2021 BUT 5 MOUNT SE PENDING FROM TPVA BY AM HAI PLEASE HELP ME SIR AND VARIATIONS MY DOCUMENTS PLEASE PLEASE 🙏🙏 I NEED TO MONEY COLLEGE FEES
NAME IMRUL KAISH
PHONE 8409370538
REGISTRATION NUMBER
CM7RBSCC022021003735543
COLLEGE NAME DS COLLAGE KATIHAR

Jun 17, 2021

My name is Nishant Bhaskar Singh
CM7RBSCC03021003793991 Verified at Drcc on
06/03/2021.According to BSCC scheme, verification schedule be done with 15 days of verification at TVPA, but
It approx last 3month from the date of verification at TVPA
And still is pending from TVPA by AM last 3month ago

Sharma ji 7781

Jun 15, 2021

Pending by TPVA

My registration I'd CM7RBSCC032021003796647
DRCC office submitted at 10/03/2021

After 3 months my application is pending by TPVA
So I request to all my best departmental
Help me and solve this problem

Name Jitendra Kumar

Jun 2, 2021

Application from pending TPVA by AM

My name is Shubham Kumar
CM7RBSCC112020003651348 Verified at Drcc on
26/11/2020.According to BSCC scheme, verification schedule be done with 15 days of verification at TVPA, but
It approx last 5 month from the date of verification at TVPA
And still is pending from TVPA by AM last 5 month ago

Application from pending TPVA by AM

Shyam bihari kumar

Apr 29, 2021

To TPVA

My name is Shyam bihari kumar I am pursuing MBA from Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed To Be University) Mullana-Ambala, Haryana
I had applied for student credit card from 24/11/2020 application Number was CM7RBSCC################ which is approved by college from 17/12/2020 but still pending from TPVA
As college is not granting for further study without paying fees as my family background is not strong to pay the same immediately so

Need your approval for the same as on urgent basis where college will grant me for further study. I will be very thankful to you.

Name - Shyam bihari kumar

Pending from tvpa by am

DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
Pending from TPVA by Am
Document is pending from more than 3month

I am Nitish Kumar .I had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center Aurangabad.But more than 3 month has gone. My application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .

.Please do some needful action from your end.

Otherwise I will be in trouble. I am not in position to pay education fee from our self. because of my financial condition. I am waiting from bihar student credit card. My education is fully dependent on this scheme.

My Application no- CM7RBSCC102020003627780

Mehul Kumar @

Oct 9, 2020

Verification painting by t p v a by a m 1 month

I am from gaya bihar .Mehul Kumar
I got my BSCC application with Registration -CM7RBSCC072020003511400 verified at DRCC on 02/07/2020.According to BSCC scheme, verification should be done within 15 days of verification at TPVA , but it is approx 1 month from the date of verification at DRCC ,and is still pending.Due to this delay,I am unable to pay my fee of this semester(for which I have applied).
So I request State govt. to please respond to my problem and solve this as soon as possible.

Verification painting by t p v a by a m 1 month

Sakshissss

Jan 20, 2020

Regarding Subsequent payment

I am a candidate of DRCC SIWAN. As per my college norms I have to submit the fees for 4th year in 3rd year itself till 7th April 2020 otherwise I will not be allowed to give examination of 6th semester and my further registration for next semester will be blocked.

But the DRCC office is rejecting it again and again. All of my friends who are from other regions are getting their loans on 5th sem result and demand letter itself.I have applied for it like nearly 10times but no hearing.

Registration ID:-1610895
SONAL KUMAR SANJAY

Dec 25, 2019

delay in approval for loan (BSCC)

Dear sir ,I am student .my name is sonal Kumar. Student of kiet groups of institutions gaziyabad . This collage affiliated from uptu . I applied for BSCC on 10.10.2019 my registration no CM7RBSCC102019003110548 and get verified from basdila gopalganj . After some time verification latter come in my collage .and register office call me for verification and verified. After some day I get messages from BR-BSCC that your BSCC has approve but when I reaches at basdilla DRCC office they told the city category (at one place city category gazibad A and another place city categary B ) does not mach and they told it self correct from main office patna then we make an agreement . Sir i belong from EWS section . I want take higher studies I need urgent BSCC . Because If I not submitted the fee of collage then I get suspended plz sir correction in it
Sir i want to read . my family background not to much strong pls approval my BSCC .