bihar student credit card scheme

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar student credit card scheme

Oct 18, 2020

Exception found by Am

Dear sir I have applied for Bihar student credit card scheme I verified my documents on 10 September and today is 18 October it is still showing Exception found by AM there is no progress in status plz help me my application no -CM7RBSCC092020003527560
District -Begusarai

Sep 26, 2020

Late in approval of student credit card

I applied for student credit card since March 2020. But till now whenever I check my current status it show Panding from TPVA send by DPO. I also went DRCC office they said also Panding from TPVA send by DPO. sir I am not able to pay my college fee. So sir please solve this problem and approved my student credit card.It will be better for me. Thank you.

Name - Abhimanyu Kumar
Reg.no - CM7RBSCC032020003343763
Email id - [email protected]
Mob.no - 7543884915
ManishSK GUPTA

Sep 15, 2020

NOT READY FOR SUBSEQUENT DISBURESMENT

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD MY DOCUMENT FOR 10 DAYS AND EVERY TIME I AM GETTIN THE SAME ERROR "NOT READY FOR SUBSEQUENT DISBURESMENT "I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND .PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE MENTION PROBLEM .
Email id : [email protected]
REG ID: 2992950
Khushboo k

Sep 9, 2020

Not ready for disbursement

I have been trying to upload my documents for the last two days. And every time I am getting the same error saying "not ready for subsequent disbursement". I don't know the reason behind. Please help me out with the mentioned problem.
Email I'd [email protected]

My email: [email protected]
aditi129

Aug 18, 2020

unable to upload documents

i am trying to upload documents for subsequent payment request but each time i get msg that NOT READY FOR SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT. and also unable to contact on the number provided for helpline troll.
my registration id - 2454016
please help me out. and if there are changes in contact number of any drcc centre then keep updating.
aditi129

Aug 18, 2020

UNABLE TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS

I am trying to upload my documents for subsequent payment request but i am unable to do. each time i get a msg " NOT READY FOR SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT" and also i am trying to contact my drcc centre as well as on troll helpline number but unable to contact. my registration id is= 2454016. please help me out.
Sakshimehrotra

Aug 12, 2020

Request for urgent payment of my education loan amount

My name is Sakshi Mehrotra My application no.CM7RBSCC122019003243131. Actually I want to say that I have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment and it has been 1 month and the money has not been created yet and I am getting fined by the University.
So release my money as soon as possible [email protected]
Miayush

Jun 25, 2020

Delay in approval and College fee

The drcc gaya
My name is Ayush Kumar Mishra my registration ID is CM7RBSCC092019003080666 i am applied for bscc scheme in 20septmber in 2019 but it show pending for last 8month and whenever i call in drcc office of gaya they tell me that no information available or call dose not pick by drcc office of gaya so kindly request you to PLZZ help me i complete all verification all documents ..... Kindly help me if college fees not paid by government scheme i did not study longer in college

Registration no =CM7RBSCC092019003080666
Gmail= [email protected]
Mobile no = 8882640711
Register no = 7079261593
RAHUL RAJ012

Jun 12, 2020

Request for urgent payment of my education loan amount

My name is RAHUL RAJ.My application no.CM7RBSCC0920180019851.Actually I want to say that I have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment and it has been 1 month and the money has not been created yet and I am getting fined by the University.So release my money as soon as possible.
MY GMAIL ACCOUNT - [email protected]

Apr 5, 2020

Request for urgent payment of my education loan amount

My name is Ashutosh Kumar.My application no.CM7RBSCC072019002961633.Actually I want to say that I have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment and it has been 1 month and the money has not been created yet and I am getting fined by the University.So release my money as soon as possible.
Thanku,we look forward to your response regarding this payment.
sumit12200

Feb 5, 2020

Delay in subsequent payment

I have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment .but it's been 2 months and the money hasn't been credited yet.and i'm getting fined for this by my institute.So please release my money as soon as possible
I am students of NIT SRINAGAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BRANCH so sir please jald se jald payment bhej de!

SUMIT KUMAR
ksudhanshu348

Feb 1, 2020

Delay in subsequent payment

i have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment .but it's been 2 months and the money hasn't been credited yet.and i'm getting fined for this by my institute.So please release my money as soon as possible.

Sudhanshu Kumar
reg.no.-2211920
ksudhanshu348

Feb 1, 2020

Delay in subsequent payment

i have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment..but it's been 2 months and the money hasn't been credited yet.and i'm getting fined for this by my university.So please release my amount.

Sudhanshu kumar
reg.no.-2211920
Kunal18

Sep 28, 2019

Disbursement delay

i have uploaded all the necessary documents for the subsequent payment at least 3 to 4 times.....but it's been 2 months and the money hasn't been credited yet....and i'm getting fined for this by my university......So please have a look into this and help me out ....

From - Kunal Kumar

Phone Number- 8804968375
Pallavikri

Aug 31, 2019

Delay in fees

In 2018 i applied for bihar credit card scheme ..due to some issue my fees was bounced..i wrote complain and letter .since last 1 year they are saying it is in verification..nd no action is taken .now my college has not allowed me to gve exams..and am not able to attain my classes.
If the managemnent was not able to keep promises then why they make fools.
Please now i have lost all hopes .if any one can help wth this tn plz..
Contact no: 8936068663
psjaig

Aug 26, 2019

loan not credited

I signed agreement on 6th of july 2019. It has been 50 days days but loan amount is not credited in my account yet. please do something.

Name- Prince Kumar
phone no.- 6375850611
hritikrommie

Aug 24, 2019

Disbursement is delayed

Now i have passed first year of my course and move to second year and i have uploaded the result on 7nischay for subsequent payment but now its 2 months and nothing is done
My reg.no. cm7rbscc012019002401792
Name. Hritik kumar dwivedi
Dob. 28/11/2000
hritikrommie

Aug 24, 2019

Disbursement is delayed

i have completed first year of my course and now i uploaded my first year result 7nishay for susequent payment but now its about 2 months and nothing is done till now...
My Reg. No.- cm7rbscc012019002401792
anony_mous123456

Aug 14, 2019

Non-Disbursement of loan

This is not a complaint but a suggestion. Don't apply for loan under the scheme. The scheme sounds very promising but is a complete waste. I have been a victim. They never disburse the amount on time. The late fine is always paid from your own pocket.And if you are in a college where late fine is 1000 per day, let god save from this scheme. This is Bihar government job people who are too lazy to work. They have a job and they will enjoy it where we people will suffer. Everyday I'm asked for my fees which is for past 30 days in processing state. I don't know what to do in circumstances and got this site.However, I'm not the only one.And so I think it's better to stay away from this.
KAMESHWAR SHARMA

Aug 3, 2019

To improve my e-mail address

Sir I want to change my e-mail address because I don't get the payment details of fees Transmission on the e-mail because staff of the drcc filled wrong e-mail address SO that's why I don't get payment details and college demands the payment details of fees Transmission to prove that my fees is transferred to the college's bank account but my e-mail address is filled wrong so I don't get it so please help me I'm in huge trouble please sir help me please because I'm totally dependent on this loan otherwise I can't submit fees. Name- KAMESHWAR SHARMA Reg id- 2021771Mo. N- 7007680783

Jul 25, 2019

delay in passing loan

I have signed my agreement for loan & bscc 3 months ago on March 23,2019but till now l haven't received my first installment,sir where is the problem,ND why l am not receiving any mails or details about it ,sir lf amount will not be disbursed soon l will be in grear trouble suraj kuamr mob no. 6202041326
SHUBHANGI KRISHNA

Jun 28, 2019

Delay in disbursed of laon amount

I have signed my agreement for loan & bscc 3 months ago on March 26 ,2019but till now l haven't received my first installment,sir where is the problem,ND why l am not receiving any mails or details about it ,sir lf amount will not be disbursed soon l will be in grear trouble
SHUBHANGI KRISHNA