bihar student credit card scheme

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar student credit card scheme

S.M. QAMAR HAYAT

Nov 17, 2018

Delay in Approval

DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC Madhepura about 3 Month ago and still no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id isCM7RBSCC082018002158929.They told us that approval take maximum 60 Days
Kushagra Bhagat

Nov 7, 2018

Delay In Approval

Sir, Mam
It's been a long time since i applied for bscc every time i check status it shows pending from tpva by am please help i am in huge trouble i am not able to pay the fees and bear the cost of living there everything is dependent on this loan please help me out

My Name:- Kushagra Raj
My Registeration No:-CM7RBSCC082018002215115

My life is dependent on this loan i need help
gauravabhishek

Oct 22, 2018

Delay in approval mail

I had applied for the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme on 9th June,2018. Now my current status is, "SENT-BSEFC-APPROVED-DPO". My father had visited to the DRCC Office and he was informed by the DRCC head that my application has been verified from Patna and it has been resent to DRCC office,Bhagalpur. But they have a software issue due to which they are unable to send me the approval mail for calling me there for agreement. It has been a month and still I have not received that approval mail. I had even complained on the feedback portal of the MNSSBY but I got no response. My college is making pressure on me to deposit my fees. The honourable Chief Minister says that students of Bihar should only focus on their studies, and the government is always with them, students don't need to worry about money. But everyone has turned deaf ears to students. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

My Registration Id is:- CM7RBSCC062018001114712

Full name:- ABHISHEK GAURAV

Email:- [email protected]

Contact:- 8789620754, 8541008960
rohanchauha02

Oct 12, 2018

DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM

I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC Madhepura about 3 Month ago and still no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC062018000345918. I have also called multiple times to the help line number. About one month ago Customer Service Executive resister my complain regarding this and my complain no is 223120 but still till date my problem remains same ,so i request you to solve my problem.
Please check this and process it as soon as possible.
Rohan Kumar Singh
Mob NO. - 9205916092

Oct 10, 2018

SIR/ MADAM,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC DARBHANGA about 4 Month ago and still no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC062018002014422. Why this is showing like that till now.
Please check this and process it as soon as possible. I am here attaching the reciept of my application.

RAJNISH KUMAR
MOb NO. - 7979825482

Saurabh.me

Oct 8, 2018

Bihar students credit card

Sir about 2 months before I applied for students credit card and I verified my documents about 2 months ago but still now it is pending by tpva am ,sir kindly help me sir if there is no help I have to left my college sir , please forward my loan and help me to get knowledge and success .
My application id is AA CM7RBSCC082018002065844
ashazad raza

Oct 5, 2018

Bihar students credit card

सर मेरा बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड का अभी तक कोई सॉल्यूशन नहीं हुआ है 3 महीने से ज्यादा हो गए हैं डीआरसीसी में जमा किए मगर अभी तक मैसेज नहीं आया है क्या करूं सर स्टेटस बता रहा है पेंडिंग फ्रॉम जीटीबी ए पी पी बी ए मेरा कंप्लेंट नंबर है तो वन 2155 6 6 सर मेरा काम जल्द से जल्द करवाएं मेरे को कॉलेज में पैसे जमा करना है जल्द से जल्द सर मेरा काम करवाएं

SIR/ MADAM,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC GAYA and it has been a Month and still no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC072018001915497.

SIR,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC GAYA and it has been a Month and no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC072018001915497.

PENDING OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM

SIR,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card and it has been a Month and no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC072018001915497.

kingrishav009

Sep 11, 2018

pending from tpva

MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS CM7RBSCC052018000494799 AND I HAVE APPLIED 3 MONTHS BEFORE AND IT IS STILL SHOWING PENDING FROM TPVA PLEASE LOO ITO TH MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Singh5001

Sep 6, 2018

Pending from tpva

I have submitted my from for student credit card and now it has been taken 34 days and my status is showing pending from tpva.please sir do something i am very needy.its a humble request to you plz clear my loan as soon as possible.for this kind act i will be highly obliged to u.
My receipt no is-CM7RBSCC082018002125162
Please sir check and inform me on this email id-s66078106.

Aug 21, 2018

Delay

I submitted form for bscc one month ago but still showing pending from tpva by am.p lzz do something sir.....thank you.......... application id-CM7RBSCC072018002075328
Shubhamkumar.mec.18

Aug 20, 2018

delay in the process

I have applied for student credit card and it has been a month and no progess in the process. It is showing to be pending from TPVA by AM. MY registration id is CM7RBSCC072018002040956

Aug 13, 2018

Pending tpva by am

I have fill form from drcc Begusarai one month ago but shown in status that pending tpva by am.sir it takes too much time and still remaining college fee.college registrar giving pressure to me for clearing my fee.sir plzz verify it soon .thank you .... application id-CM7RBSCC072018002075328

Aug 12, 2018

Bihar students credit card

not getting the approval of my application to TPVA BY AM.
myself ayush kumar from district bhojpur.Actually ;our AM sir is not responding to my application form.from last 1 month; it is seen in the same status.
It tells that ur application form is pending that should be verified by AM sir.

Registration no-CM7RBSCC072018002048475

Jun 5, 2018

What is the problem going with EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION. When will the BSCC loan be approved...

I have applied for BSCC on 15 Jan, 2018 at DRCC SITAMARHI, DUMRA with [CM7RBSCC012018001649240]. When will the education finance corporation process be complete. It is very necessary for me. It is told from DRCC in enquiry that software of education finance corporation is not running yet. So You are requested to complete this process fast so that I can pay my semester fee in July. I have to pay semester fee in July and I have no other source to pay this fee because economic condition of my family is very weak. So please continue the process ahead and issue loan soon. I will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Prakash Kumar
[CM7RBSCC012018001649240]
Mo no. 7762032285
Email- [email protected]
Please inform me whatever will be done & required.
Sandeep Chaudhary

May 8, 2018

regarding arrogant behaviour of drcc employee

this person om prakash ujjain at drcc saran whose name and number is given at the drcc website for inquiry is not helping at all.infact he is arrogant.when i went for applying for bihar student creditcard also he gave me wrong information and told me to come again several times and when even when i have applied now when i call to ask my status that too on their own given time he started shouting at me for no reason.i tried to remind him that it is a government office and it is his responsibility to answer the queries of the people.he got angry and said go complain wherever u want i wont answer.he is not giving me the number of any other person there.how will the people know their application status if the online status is not clear.?
what is the purpose of having so many people work there if the people are not willing to work.?
and shouting at people when the ask question on a time given by them and on a number given by them without any reason..is it right?
and arrogant behaviour of the person like he doesn't care at all...that's the reason why people have such a bad image of bihar in mind.because the government officials think that they can do anything they want and common person has to suffer for no reason...really dissapointed with the system....hope some action will be taken regarding this...espacially against mr. om prakash ujjain.i have the call recording too it is needed
Sandeep Chaudhary

May 8, 2018

the bad behaviour of drcc employee of drcc saran

this person om prakash ujjain at drcc saran whose name and number is given at the drcc website for inquiry is not helping at all.infact he is arrogant.when i went for applying for bscc also he gave me wrong information and told me to come again several times and when even when i have applied now when i call to ask my status that too on their own given time he started shouting at me for no reason.i tried to remind him that it is a government office and it is his responsibility to answer the queries of the people.he got angry and said go complain wherever u want i wont answer.he is not giving me the number of any other person there.how will the people know their application status if the online status is not clear.?

May 2, 2018

When the EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION will come in force

Honourable sir/mam,

I am Prakash Kumar from Sitamarhi, Bihar. I have applied for BSCC [CM7RBSCC012018001649240] on 15 Jan, 2018 at DRCC, DUMRA. My bank (SBI, Sitamarhi bazar) returned application. In status "RETURN AM FORWARD BSCC"is shown.

In the latest update of BSCC (17 Mar, 2018) it is announced that loan of bscc will be issued by EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION. In enquiry at DRCC, DUMRA it is told "Letter regarding education finance corporation has not been received yet, after receiving letter they will call me and then sanction my loan.

So, You are requested to come in force education finance corporation soon and send letter regarding this to DRCC ,Dumra (843301) and issue loan soon otherwise l wiil not able to pay my semester fee in my college, and l will have to take withdraw from college because my financial condition is very poor. So please take action right now so that I will continue study. I will be very thankful to you for this act.

Prakash Kumar
Mo.- 7762032285
Email- [email protected]
[CM7RBSCC012018001649240]

Notify me whatever be done
MD. SHAHID ANSARI

Apr 11, 2018

Bihar Student Credit Card

Dear sir/ma'am, I would like to write in Hindi.
मैं मो॰ शाहिद अंसारी किशनगंज, बिहार से हूँ। मेरी समस्या यह है कि मैंने करीब 1 साल पहले दिनांक 20/06/2017 को KYP में नामांकन किया था और मेरा KYP पूरा हो गया उस समय मैं 11th में था। अब मैं 12th कर चुका हूँ मुझे आगे B.Tech करने के लिए Bihar Student Credit Card की सख्त जरूरत है। मैं DRCC गया था वहाँ बताया गया कि जो KYP कर चुका है वह Credit Card का लाभ नहीं ले सकता।
मैं बहुत ही गरीब Student हूँ मैं इस Loan के बिना B.Tech के बारे में सोच भी नहीं सकता। यह समस्या सिर्फ मेरी ही नहीं बल्कि बहुत से Students की है। इस Comment को पढ़ने के बाद कृपया मेरी मदद की जाए यह मेरे Future का सवाल है इसके लिए मैं सदा आपका आभारी रहूँगा। मेरा सुझाव यह है कि KYP करनेवाले Students को भी BSCC का लाभ जरूर देना चाहिए।
My Registration no. : CM7RKYP062017000971282
📱: 7781983222
MD. SHAHID ANSARI

Apr 11, 2018

Bihar Student Credit Card

Dear sir/ma'am, I would like to write in Hindi.
My Registration no. : CM7RKYP062017000971282
📱: +917781983222
kumarshubham1357

Mar 24, 2018

bihar student creddit card scheme,Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhata Yojana ,Bihar

I, kumar shubham, have applied for BSCC on 30th December 2017. My registration id is CM7RBSCC122017001567485.
I was told by the officers' in charge that i would get a confirmation call or SMS regarding this scheme within 60 days after the registration.
But till date, its been around 80 days so far, I haven't got any call or SMS regarding my approval. Please take a serious concern on this matter.
I'll be ever grateful to you for that.
Name -Anshu Kumari

Mar 20, 2018

Bihar Student Credit card

I (Anshu Kumari) had applied bihar Student Credit card and and verified all documents at DRCC Center Gaya at 04/09/2017. But six months has gone.Our application is still pending.
Sir, I am not in position to pay education fee from our self because my financial Condition is very low.How will I deposit 2nd year fee,as I am waiting from Bihar Student Credit card.Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.

NAME-ANSHU KUMARI
MY REG.NO. CM7RBSCC092017001251302
MOBILE-9060907825
Shahnawaz Alam BCA

Mar 8, 2018

As soon as possible

I applied for the student credit card from kishanganj DRCC and my ID CM7RBSCC012018001683471 is the current situation which has been sent by the DPO to the TVPI. Sir, I need Rupee just now that my admission is going on. I have not been able to get admission because of not having a rupee so that I request you to verify Verify of my Credit Card as soon as possible so that I can get my enrollment time Can take
Mob No. 7070971309 / 9810856911

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...