bihar student credit card scheme

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar student credit card scheme

Aug 13, 2018

Pending tpva by am

I have fill form from drcc Begusarai one month ago but shown in status that pending tpva by am.sir it takes too much time and still remaining college fee.college registrar giving pressure to me for clearing my fee.sir plzz verify it soon .thank you .... application id-CM7RBSCC072018002075328

Aug 12, 2018

Bihar students credit card

not getting the approval of my application to TPVA BY AM.
myself ayush kumar from district bhojpur.Actually ;our AM sir is not responding to my application form.from last 1 month; it is seen in the same status.
It tells that ur application form is pending that should be verified by AM sir.

Registration no-CM7RBSCC072018002048475

Jun 5, 2018

What is the problem going with EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION. When will the BSCC loan be approved...

I have applied for BSCC on 15 Jan, 2018 at DRCC SITAMARHI, DUMRA with [CM7RBSCC012018001649240]. When will the education finance corporation process be complete. It is very necessary for me. It is told from DRCC in enquiry that software of education finance corporation is not running yet. So You are requested to complete this process fast so that I can pay my semester fee in July. I have to pay semester fee in July and I have no other source to pay this fee because economic condition of my family is very weak. So please continue the process ahead and issue loan soon. I will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Prakash Kumar
[CM7RBSCC012018001649240]
Mo no. 7762032285
Email- [email protected]
Please inform me whatever will be done & required.
Sandeep Chaudhary

May 8, 2018

regarding arrogant behaviour of drcc employee

this person om prakash ujjain at drcc saran whose name and number is given at the drcc website for inquiry is not helping at all.infact he is arrogant.when i went for applying for bihar student creditcard also he gave me wrong information and told me to come again several times and when even when i have applied now when i call to ask my status that too on their own given time he started shouting at me for no reason.i tried to remind him that it is a government office and it is his responsibility to answer the queries of the people.he got angry and said go complain wherever u want i wont answer.he is not giving me the number of any other person there.how will the people know their application status if the online status is not clear.?
what is the purpose of having so many people work there if the people are not willing to work.?
and shouting at people when the ask question on a time given by them and on a number given by them without any reason..is it right?
and arrogant behaviour of the person like he doesn't care at all...that's the reason why people have such a bad image of bihar in mind.because the government officials think that they can do anything they want and common person has to suffer for no reason...really dissapointed with the system....hope some action will be taken regarding this...espacially against mr. om prakash ujjain.i have the call recording too it is needed
Sandeep Chaudhary

May 8, 2018

the bad behaviour of drcc employee of drcc saran

this person om prakash ujjain at drcc saran whose name and number is given at the drcc website for inquiry is not helping at all.infact he is arrogant.when i went for applying for bscc also he gave me wrong information and told me to come again several times and when even when i have applied now when i call to ask my status that too on their own given time he started shouting at me for no reason.i tried to remind him that it is a government office and it is his responsibility to answer the queries of the people.he got angry and said go complain wherever u want i wont answer.he is not giving me the number of any other person there.how will the people know their application status if the online status is not clear.?

May 2, 2018

When the EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION will come in force

Honourable sir/mam,

I am Prakash Kumar from Sitamarhi, Bihar. I have applied for BSCC [CM7RBSCC012018001649240] on 15 Jan, 2018 at DRCC, DUMRA. My bank (SBI, Sitamarhi bazar) returned application. In status "RETURN AM FORWARD BSCC"is shown.

In the latest update of BSCC (17 Mar, 2018) it is announced that loan of bscc will be issued by EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION. In enquiry at DRCC, DUMRA it is told "Letter regarding education finance corporation has not been received yet, after receiving letter they will call me and then sanction my loan.

So, You are requested to come in force education finance corporation soon and send letter regarding this to DRCC ,Dumra (843301) and issue loan soon otherwise l wiil not able to pay my semester fee in my college, and l will have to take withdraw from college because my financial condition is very poor. So please take action right now so that I will continue study. I will be very thankful to you for this act.

Prakash Kumar
Mo.- 7762032285
Email- [email protected]
[CM7RBSCC012018001649240]

Notify me whatever be done
MD. SHAHID ANSARI

Apr 11, 2018

Bihar Student Credit Card

Dear sir/ma'am, I would like to write in Hindi.
मैं मो॰ शाहिद अंसारी किशनगंज, बिहार से हूँ। मेरी समस्या यह है कि मैंने करीब 1 साल पहले दिनांक 20/06/2017 को KYP में नामांकन किया था और मेरा KYP पूरा हो गया उस समय मैं 11th में था। अब मैं 12th कर चुका हूँ मुझे आगे B.Tech करने के लिए Bihar Student Credit Card की सख्त जरूरत है। मैं DRCC गया था वहाँ बताया गया कि जो KYP कर चुका है वह Credit Card का लाभ नहीं ले सकता।
मैं बहुत ही गरीब Student हूँ मैं इस Loan के बिना B.Tech के बारे में सोच भी नहीं सकता। यह समस्या सिर्फ मेरी ही नहीं बल्कि बहुत से Students की है। इस Comment को पढ़ने के बाद कृपया मेरी मदद की जाए यह मेरे Future का सवाल है इसके लिए मैं सदा आपका आभारी रहूँगा। मेरा सुझाव यह है कि KYP करनेवाले Students को भी BSCC का लाभ जरूर देना चाहिए।
My Registration no. : CM7RKYP062017000971282
📱: 7781983222
MD. SHAHID ANSARI

Apr 11, 2018

Bihar Student Credit Card

Dear sir/ma'am, I would like to write in Hindi.
My Registration no. : CM7RKYP062017000971282
📱: +917781983222
kumarshubham1357

Mar 24, 2018

bihar student creddit card scheme,Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhata Yojana ,Bihar

I, kumar shubham, have applied for BSCC on 30th December 2017. My registration id is CM7RBSCC122017001567485.
I was told by the officers' in charge that i would get a confirmation call or SMS regarding this scheme within 60 days after the registration.
But till date, its been around 80 days so far, I haven't got any call or SMS regarding my approval. Please take a serious concern on this matter.
I'll be ever grateful to you for that.
Name -Anshu Kumari

Mar 20, 2018

Bihar Student Credit card

I (Anshu Kumari) had applied bihar Student Credit card and and verified all documents at DRCC Center Gaya at 04/09/2017. But six months has gone.Our application is still pending.
Sir, I am not in position to pay education fee from our self because my financial Condition is very low.How will I deposit 2nd year fee,as I am waiting from Bihar Student Credit card.Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.

NAME-ANSHU KUMARI

Mob No. 7070971309 / 9810856911
Shahnawaz Alam BCA

Mar 8, 2018

As soon as possible

I applied for the student credit card from kishanganj DRCC and my ID CM7RBSCC012018001683471 is the current situation which has been sent by the DPO to the TVPI. Sir, I need Rupee just now that my admission is going on. I have not been able to get admission because of not having a rupee so that I request you to verify Verify of my Credit Card as soon as possible so that I can get my enrollment time Can take.

Bipul Kumar

Feb 12, 2018

Student credit card related

It was given in the newspaper that the students who are native of Bihar and had passed 12th from CBSE board from the school reciding in other states are also eligible for the Student Credit Card scheme. But during the certificate verification the designated person tells that it was given in the newspaper but we have not got any written application or order from the state government.so sir please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Oct 18, 2017

Pending at tvpa by am

Sir my registration ID is CM7RBSCC082017001154552 sir current status show it is pending for am. sir I verified it at drcc samastipur so process it as soon as possible. Now my family conditions is not in position to pay college fee .
Amitqqq

Sep 25, 2017

Bihar student credit card

I am Amit kumarand i had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center Muzaffarpur on 27July .But 45 days over and our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from you sight. because I have taken also hostel and as from your sight given 45 days already over and if I will not able to pay fees of my college they will through from college and also want money of hostel which
I had already took admision in college I didnot deposit the semester fee and Hostel as I am waiting from bihar student credit card. Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.

Name :- Amit kumar
Registration id :- CM7RBSCC072017001109974
MOBILE no. 7258850927

bihar student credit card

I (Nitish kumar jha ) had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center madhubani.But one month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

Otherwise I will be in trouble. I am not in position to pay education fee from our self. because my financial condition is very low.
I had already took admision in college I didnot deposit the semester fee as I am waiting from bihar student credit card. Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.

bihar student credit card

I ( nitish kumar jha ) had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center gaya.But one month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

bihar student credit card

I (Nitish kumar jha ) had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center gaya.But one month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

Kumarneev

Sep 8, 2017

Approval by AM

I am Neev Kumar and i had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center gaya on 24 June .But 45 days over and our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from you sight. because I have taken also hostel and as from your sight given 45 days already over and if I will not able to pay fees of my college they will through from college and also want money of hostel which

Name :- Neev Kumar

MOBILE no. 8210308980
Abhimanyu Kumar

Aug 30, 2017

Bihar student credit card

I ( SAPNA KUMARI ) had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center gaya.But one month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

My Application no CM7RBSCC072017001091375
Suman kumar singh

Jul 3, 2017

Bihar student credit card

I m from nawada district.
I have verified my all documents at drcc center at 6 june.but yet my application status show pending for TPVA . According to its officially rule for this scheme given in the website, the application must be verified by TPVA with in 15 days. Then it can say that government of bihar is telling a lie to all student.this scheme is failed.
The government of bihar should take action against this problem.
My registered mobile 📱 number 9631283067
ayush765

Jun 18, 2017

not getting the approval of my application to TPVA BY AM.

myself ayush kumar from district darbhanga.Actually ;our AM sir is not responding to my application form.from last 1 month; it is seen in the same status.
It tells that ur application form is pending that should be verified by AM sir.

arvindacem

Mar 20, 2017

Student credit card related

Dear sir I am Apply the student credit card and all documents are submited for three month but third party is not verified my applications so please fast verfied my application and give the credit card
Ďęěpąķ Mįşhřą

Jan 14, 2017

bihar student credit card scheme

i am deepak kumar ,pursuing b.tech at national institute of science and technology berhampur odisha ..sir i faced lots of problem during registration of student credit card scheme due to some software problem in this system..i have registerd 2 times and withdraw again and again due to some technical problem..i had registerd my adhaar no but after withdraw the application form again the issue is about adhaar card ..in the time of registration seems to be adhaar card already exist..so i contact patna main centr and they told me if adhaar card no accepted then we can enter our enrollment no of adhaar card so i did this..but aftr all these whn i am going to centr at the time of given date the operator told me that without adhaar card we cant accept and also told there is no system for enrollment no...sir i faced lots of problem regarding this...i kindly request to solve these problems....my reg no-CM7RBSCC012017000466064.....con-8984945861

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...