bihar student credit card scheme

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar student credit card scheme

ashazad raza

Oct 5, 2018

Bihar students credit card

सर मेरा बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड का अभी तक कोई सॉल्यूशन नहीं हुआ है 3 महीने से ज्यादा हो गए हैं डीआरसीसी में जमा किए मगर अभी तक मैसेज नहीं आया है क्या करूं सर स्टेटस बता रहा है पेंडिंग फ्रॉम जीटीबी ए पी पी बी ए मेरा कंप्लेंट नंबर है तो वन 2155 6 6 सर मेरा काम जल्द से जल्द करवाएं मेरे को कॉलेज में पैसे जमा करना है जल्द से जल्द सर मेरा काम करवाएं

DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM

SIR/ MADAM,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC GAYA and it has been a Month and still no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC072018001915497.

DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM

SIR,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card from DRCC GAYA and it has been a Month and no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC072018001915497.

PENDING OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM

SIR,
I have applied for a Student Credit Card and it has been a Month and no progress in the process. It is still showing pending from TPVA by AM. My registration Id is CM7RBSCC072018001915497.

kingrishav009

Sep 11, 2018

pending from tpva

MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS CM7RBSCC052018000494799 AND I HAVE APPLIED 3 MONTHS BEFORE AND IT IS STILL SHOWING PENDING FROM TPVA PLEASE LOO ITO TH MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Singh5001

Sep 6, 2018

Pending from tpva

I have submitted my from for student credit card and now it has been taken 34 days and my status is showing pending from tpva.please sir do something i am very needy.its a humble request to you plz clear my loan as soon as possible.for this kind act i will be highly obliged to u.
My receipt no is-CM7RBSCC082018002125162
Please sir check and inform me on this email id-s66078106.

Aug 21, 2018

Delay

I submitted form for bscc one month ago but still showing pending from tpva by am.p lzz do something sir.....thank you.......... application id-CM7RBSCC072018002075328
Shubhamkumar.mec.18

Aug 20, 2018

delay in the process

I have applied for student credit card and it has been a month and no progess in the process. It is showing to be pending from TPVA by AM. MY registration id is CM7RBSCC072018002040956

Aug 13, 2018

Pending tpva by am

I have fill form from drcc Begusarai one month ago but shown in status that pending tpva by am.sir it takes too much time and still remaining college fee.college registrar giving pressure to me for clearing my fee.sir plzz verify it soon .thank you .... application id-CM7RBSCC072018002075328

Aug 12, 2018

Bihar students credit card

not getting the approval of my application to TPVA BY AM.
myself ayush kumar from district bhojpur.Actually ;our AM sir is not responding to my application form.from last 1 month; it is seen in the same status.
It tells that ur application form is pending that should be verified by AM sir.

Registration no-CM7RBSCC072018002048475

Jun 5, 2018

What is the problem going with EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION. When will the BSCC loan be approved...

I have applied for BSCC on 15 Jan, 2018 at DRCC SITAMARHI, DUMRA with [CM7RBSCC012018001649240]. When will the education finance corporation process be complete. It is very necessary for me. It is told from DRCC in enquiry that software of education finance corporation is not running yet. So You are requested to complete this process fast so that I can pay my semester fee in July. I have to pay semester fee in July and I have no other source to pay this fee because economic condition of my family is very weak. So please continue the process ahead and issue loan soon. I will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Prakash Kumar
[CM7RBSCC012018001649240]
Mo no. 7762032285
Email- [email protected]
Please inform me whatever will be done & required.
Sandeep Chaudhary

May 8, 2018

regarding arrogant behaviour of drcc employee

this person om prakash ujjain at drcc saran whose name and number is given at the drcc website for inquiry is not helping at all.infact he is arrogant.when i went for applying for bihar student creditcard also he gave me wrong information and told me to come again several times and when even when i have applied now when i call to ask my status that too on their own given time he started shouting at me for no reason.i tried to remind him that it is a government office and it is his responsibility to answer the queries of the people.he got angry and said go complain wherever u want i wont answer.he is not giving me the number of any other person there.how will the people know their application status if the online status is not clear.?
what is the purpose of having so many people work there if the people are not willing to work.?
and shouting at people when the ask question on a time given by them and on a number given by them without any reason..is it right?
and arrogant behaviour of the person like he doesn't care at all...that's the reason why people have such a bad image of bihar in mind.because the government officials think that they can do anything they want and common person has to suffer for no reason...really dissapointed with the system....hope some action will be taken regarding this...espacially against mr. om prakash ujjain.i have the call recording too it is needed
Sandeep Chaudhary

May 8, 2018

the bad behaviour of drcc employee of drcc saran

this person om prakash ujjain at drcc saran whose name and number is given at the drcc website for inquiry is not helping at all.infact he is arrogant.when i went for applying for bscc also he gave me wrong information and told me to come again several times and when even when i have applied now when i call to ask my status that too on their own given time he started shouting at me for no reason.i tried to remind him that it is a government office and it is his responsibility to answer the queries of the people.he got angry and said go complain wherever u want i wont answer.he is not giving me the number of any other person there.how will the people know their application status if the online status is not clear.?

May 2, 2018

When the EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION will come in force

Honourable sir/mam,

I am Prakash Kumar from Sitamarhi, Bihar. I have applied for BSCC [CM7RBSCC012018001649240] on 15 Jan, 2018 at DRCC, DUMRA. My bank (SBI, Sitamarhi bazar) returned application. In status "RETURN AM FORWARD BSCC"is shown.

In the latest update of BSCC (17 Mar, 2018) it is announced that loan of bscc will be issued by EDUCATION FINANCE CORPORATION. In enquiry at DRCC, DUMRA it is told "Letter regarding education finance corporation has not been received yet, after receiving letter they will call me and then sanction my loan.

So, You are requested to come in force education finance corporation soon and send letter regarding this to DRCC ,Dumra (843301) and issue loan soon otherwise l wiil not able to pay my semester fee in my college, and l will have to take withdraw from college because my financial condition is very poor. So please take action right now so that I will continue study. I will be very thankful to you for this act.

Prakash Kumar
Mo.- 7762032285
Email- [email protected]
[CM7RBSCC012018001649240]

Notify me whatever be done
MD. SHAHID ANSARI

Apr 11, 2018

Bihar Student Credit Card

Dear sir/ma'am, I would like to write in Hindi.
मैं मो॰ शाहिद अंसारी किशनगंज, बिहार से हूँ। मेरी समस्या यह है कि मैंने करीब 1 साल पहले दिनांक 20/06/2017 को KYP में नामांकन किया था और मेरा KYP पूरा हो गया उस समय मैं 11th में था। अब मैं 12th कर चुका हूँ मुझे आगे B.Tech करने के लिए Bihar Student Credit Card की सख्त जरूरत है। मैं DRCC गया था वहाँ बताया गया कि जो KYP कर चुका है वह Credit Card का लाभ नहीं ले सकता।
मैं बहुत ही गरीब Student हूँ मैं इस Loan के बिना B.Tech के बारे में सोच भी नहीं सकता। यह समस्या सिर्फ मेरी ही नहीं बल्कि बहुत से Students की है। इस Comment को पढ़ने के बाद कृपया मेरी मदद की जाए यह मेरे Future का सवाल है इसके लिए मैं सदा आपका आभारी रहूँगा। मेरा सुझाव यह है कि KYP करनेवाले Students को भी BSCC का लाभ जरूर देना चाहिए।
My Registration no. : CM7RKYP062017000971282
📱: 7781983222
MD. SHAHID ANSARI

Apr 11, 2018

Bihar Student Credit Card

Dear sir/ma'am, I would like to write in Hindi.
My Registration no. : CM7RKYP062017000971282
📱: +917781983222
kumarshubham1357

Mar 24, 2018

bihar student creddit card scheme,Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhata Yojana ,Bihar

I, kumar shubham, have applied for BSCC on 30th December 2017. My registration id is CM7RBSCC122017001567485.
I was told by the officers' in charge that i would get a confirmation call or SMS regarding this scheme within 60 days after the registration.
But till date, its been around 80 days so far, I haven't got any call or SMS regarding my approval. Please take a serious concern on this matter.
I'll be ever grateful to you for that.
Name -Anshu Kumari

Mar 20, 2018

Bihar Student Credit card

I (Anshu Kumari) had applied bihar Student Credit card and and verified all documents at DRCC Center Gaya at 04/09/2017. But six months has gone.Our application is still pending.
Sir, I am not in position to pay education fee from our self because my financial Condition is very low.How will I deposit 2nd year fee,as I am waiting from Bihar Student Credit card.Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.

NAME-ANSHU KUMARI

Mob No. 7070971309 / 9810856911
Shahnawaz Alam BCA

Mar 8, 2018

As soon as possible

I applied for the student credit card from kishanganj DRCC and my ID CM7RBSCC012018001683471 is the current situation which has been sent by the DPO to the TVPI. Sir, I need Rupee just now that my admission is going on. I have not been able to get admission because of not having a rupee so that I request you to verify Verify of my Credit Card as soon as possible so that I can get my enrollment time Can take.

Bipul Kumar

Feb 12, 2018

Student credit card related

It was given in the newspaper that the students who are native of Bihar and had passed 12th from CBSE board from the school reciding in other states are also eligible for the Student Credit Card scheme. But during the certificate verification the designated person tells that it was given in the newspaper but we have not got any written application or order from the state government.so sir please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Oct 18, 2017

Pending at tvpa by am

Sir my registration ID is CM7RBSCC082017001154552 sir current status show it is pending for am. sir I verified it at drcc samastipur so process it as soon as possible. Now my family conditions is not in position to pay college fee .
Amitqqq

Sep 25, 2017

Bihar student credit card

I am Amit kumarand i had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center Muzaffarpur on 27July .But 45 days over and our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from you sight. because I have taken also hostel and as from your sight given 45 days already over and if I will not able to pay fees of my college they will through from college and also want money of hostel which
I had already took admision in college I didnot deposit the semester fee and Hostel as I am waiting from bihar student credit card. Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.

Name :- Amit kumar
Registration id :- CM7RBSCC072017001109974
MOBILE no. 7258850927
nitishjha129

Sep 16, 2017

bihar student credit card

I (Nitish kumar jha ) had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center madhubani.But one month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

Otherwise I will be in trouble. I am not in position to pay education fee from our self. because my financial condition is very low.
I had already took admision in college I didnot deposit the semester fee as I am waiting from bihar student credit card. Our education is fully dependent on this scheme.
my application no. is - CM7RBSCC092017001270372
nitishjha129

Sep 16, 2017

bihar student credit card

I ( nitish kumar jha ) had applied bihar student credit card and verified all the documents at DRCC center gaya.But one month has gone. our application is still pending and status is showing that your application is pending from AM. pending TPVA by AM. How much time it will take to get approval from TPVA .Please do some needful from your end.

my application no. is - CM7RBSCC092017001270372

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...