bihar student credit card scheme

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar student credit card scheme

Ranitesh raj

Jan 25, 2023

Bscc subsequent payment

Sir ,i had uploaded all the documents required for the subsequent payment and its going to almost 2 month but still my payment is not getting disbursed in my college. My college forcing me to submit the last year fee , so that i can get my bachelor degree .

Please give me some resolution as soon as possible
Ranitesh raj
Galgotias University
4th year
ahsan5806

Aug 25, 2022

Related subsequent payment

Hello. I got student loan from bihar student credit card scheme and for this term I applied for subsequent payment. It has been almost a month and I haven't gotten any response from them that my application has been granted for laon payment due to this my college asking for penalty for late submission of fees kindly do it as soon as possible.

I applied on 28 July and the fee portal of my college is closing soon. Please look into this matter asap.
Registration Number - CM7RBSCC09202000357831
Email: [email protected]

Related subsequent payment

Shyam bihari kumar

Apr 30, 2021

PENDING FROM TPVA BY AM

To TPVA

My name is Shyam bihari kumar I am pursuing MBA from Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed To Be University) Mullana-Ambala, Haryana
I had applied for student credit card from 24/11/2020 application Number was CM7RBSCC################ which is approved by college from 17/12/2020 but still pending from TPVA
As college is not granting for further study without paying fees as my family background is not strong to pay the same immediately so

Need your approval for the same as on urgent basis where college will grant me for further study. I will be very thankful to you.

Name - Shyam bihari kumar

Mehul Kumar m

Oct 9, 2020

Verification pending tpva by am 1 months

I am from gaya bihar
I got my BSCC application with Registration -CM7RBSCC072020003511400 verified at DRCC on 02/07/2020.According to BSCC scheme, verification should be done within 15 days of verification at TPVA , but it is approx 1 month from the date of verification at DRCC ,and is still pending.Due to this delay,I am unable to pay my fee of this semester(for which I have applied).
So I request State govt. to please respond to my problem and solve this as soon as possible.

Verification pending tpva by am 1 months

Er.sanjeev Kumar

Nov 16, 2019

Payment painding

Sir mere stationary fees 10th month se pending me hai dpo sir se age nhi badh raha hai plz sir mera document waha se age forward kar dijiy taki mera aa jay
Registration number 2092148
Mobil number 7451990503

Payment painding

Rohanrk99

Jan 11, 2019

Demand draft hasnt reached college yet

Demand draft hasnt reached college yet
I am Rohan. Registration ID 1921236. i am from aurangabad Bihar. I applied for loan from bihar student credit card scheme .
And its about five month months and the demand draft hasnt reached yet. And i have no idea it has been sent or what problems are there.
The people at the office are not doing anything about that
My father went several times to enquire about that
I request you to please consider this message and inform me what has actually happend why is hasn't reached yet
The last day to summit is already gone i have to pay an extra 1500 due to late submission
Please do whatever you can
And send it as soon as possible
MÁņįşh VĘrmą

Oct 4, 2018

Bihar student credit card

I Have applied bihar student credit card it has been passed 61 days but i did not get any response ,only showing exception found by AM and i too need loan i want to pay my fee but did not get any response plz team help me plz plz plz when i called bihar student customer care no they alwys talk like miss behavier plz sir help me.
Manish kumar
My registration Id is CM7RBSCC082018002136913
DRCC Address :: Basdila, Near Panchayat Bhawan, Post: Gopalganj, Pincode: 841428

Bihar student credit card

surbhirock76

Apr 3, 2018

Pending from TPVA by AM

Hi my registration id for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is CM7RBSCC012018001674748. I applied for this scheme on 27/01/2018 but even after successful verification and everything even after more than 60 days its still showing Pending from TPVA by AM whereas it has been approved by TPA since from last 30 days. Even after approval from TPA it is still pending with AM . So I request the concerned authorities to please look into the issue and fix it as soon as possible .

Thanks And Regards