bilkish

Arunachal Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about bilkish

aisheteru_03

Jul 18, 2017

bilkish sent me liability letter and authorization letter

i am here in dubai and working. i have unpaid loan in saudi arabia way back 2014 now a bilkish associate contacted me for paying urgently but i dont have means now. what to do? can i go to jail?
pleasehelp1980

Jul 3, 2017

credit card harasment

Good day All Friends

I was working in the Gulf for 3 years [Dubai] I did not get paid for a long term in my company, The company promised to pay me but made all false promises and instead took 13500.00 AED towards visa charges.

In order to pay my debts and support my existence I had taken a loan and paid for long time, but now I had a discussion with my company and they want me back, when I Ask about my salary, they say that Its all upto date, Through WPS and when i call the money exchange they say that They cannot give me any details as this is a illegal system.

Now I am under a situation that I feel that I need end my life soon, cause I dont have that kind of money to pay, no job and the new companies I am trying work say that they willl check all references.

I have already Taken my company to the labour court and also put a Check bounce Case against my Employer, But he managed to threaten me by using his influence and finally I did not get anything,

I feel very depressed and sad about all this, If any one can Genuinely advice me please please do....

pleasehelp1980

Jul 3, 2017

Credit card harrasments

Good day All Friends

Now I am under a situation that I feel that I need end my life soon, cause I dont have that kind of money to pay, no job and the new companies I am trying to work say that they will check all references and call old companies.

aajkal

Feb 17, 2017

complaining about harrasment

Dear concern,

The below mention person is disturbing me with some credit card number which don't even belong to me. He is demanding i have some outstanding and need to pay off. He is haariousing me like anything. Please look afrer

7291973022
7291973011

pawan

thanks
with best regards
Tksuae2002

Jan 30, 2017

Smart marketing

Look I know one thing that paying anyone else the bank is unaccountable. As far as legal goes if any bank is outside the jurisdictional guidelines of Reserve bank idbi India they can't harass a defaulters directly or indirectly. They loose the right for an appeal also as there is no guidelines in Indian law from RBI to protect foreign banks. So either it credit cards personal loan business loan or overdraft limits. They can't do anything. They can just call you and harass you and complaint about things and also threaten you to involve your friend and families and also relatives. Don't be scared just block all land lines and if they call from mobile forward the number to your lawyer and nearest police station with a small complaint with a copy marked to Acp /DCP and commissioner of police. Keep a receiving copy with you. If these guys come to your office or house click there pictures and then file a law suit of harassment no one can sue you in India. If they call you and link a conference call saying it is area police officer or Interpol. Lemme remind you that police and Interpol don't work with shitty agents like these. They are government.m employees. You can travel anywhere as Interpol had stopped taking cheque bouncing shitty law of GCC countries since 3-4 years as rest of the world treat it as civil offence so don't take a flight via GCC. Technically they can't even hold you in transit as boarding pass is already issued from origin to destination. But sometimes due to technical fault if you have a halt in transit then you may have to cross immigration to go to the airport hote which can lead to a problem. So always take direct flight. Stop paying agents. Once you earn enough then negotiate via a lawyer in the country of the bank. Bank write offs these as bad debts after 180 days so you can settle always in 10-15 % of the figure. Remember when bank had written off these debts anything they recieve is a profit for them. So why to Slaugh to pay when you can't. Remove your debt when you can. Thank you.
ibisky

Oct 5, 2016

Travel ban to Saudi Arabia

I have a concern . I have a total debt of 150,000 in UAE. Now i got a job offer in Saudi should i take it or not have a feeling that i will be put behind bars in Saudi. My case is in UAE but I am getting threatening calls from these agents
Friday Abstract

Apr 22, 2016

Dear Fellow Indians,

Our thought process after living in GCC has become as such that we feel scared and that impression of kingdom/"arbaab"/"kafil" stays with us even after we return to our own country.

Please realise that India is a democratic country. We have a sacrosanct law and order system. Our police, courts and government are far better than GCC and justice may be delayed but it is never denied. We should not be vulnerable, atleast in our country.

You have a debt - yes, agreed but that doesn't mean a third party comes and harasses you and your family. It's illegal. Please do not succumb to bilkish and the likes. Instead, file a police complaint against them. If your area police station doesn't listen or refuses to take cognizance of the matter, write to Police Commissioner, mark a cc to your area police station, prime minister's office, chief minister's office and home ministry. The letters should be sent by registered a/d only.

Once you have done this, appoint a suitable criminal lawyer and file a complaint with the metropolitan magistrate/sessions court for offences under IPC 506, 452, 442/441, 384/385/387 or as suggested by your lawyer.

If bilkish or the likes try to harass your parents, please give them this no. 1090 (in Mumbai), police will take immediate action. Police across India take immediate action when senior citizens or ladies are harassed - please do not let your parents, wife and children suffer in anyway.

Kindly do this, do not live under any threats. Focus on your present job/work and when you have the disposal amount for the bank - communicate with the bank directly and arrange settlement.

For any queries and if you need legal help, feel free to get in touch.

Rudra
fridayabstract@gmail.com
akhilesh242

Jan 17, 2016

payment fainal but noc not giving

Bussan Auto Finance india Pvt.Ltd.
8th Floor,R.G.Trade Tower,Wazirpur District Center Neta ji Subhas Place, Pitampura,New Delhi-110034
दिनांक:-14/01/2016
श्रीमान
आपको सूचित किया जा रहा है। कि आज दिनांक:-14/01/2016 को मैं शालीमार टावर सेकंड फ्लोर पर एन.ओ.सी. लेने गया था मेरी आई. डी. मुझसे ली गई और मुझसे रुकने के लिए कहा गया मै गार्ड के पास करीब दो घंटे खड़ा रहा लेकिन मुझको एन.ओ.सी. नहीं दी गई कर्मचारियों से बात करने पर पता चला की मेरी दूसरी गाड़ी की जो किस्तें बाकि हैं उनको देने के बाद ही पहली गाड़ी की एन.ओ.सी.दी जाएगी लेकिन अरुण मिश्रा को जब मैंने फ़ोन करके पूछा की जब हमने एक एक पैसा आपके कंपनी को भुगतान कर दिया है तो आप एन.ओ.सी. क्यों नहीं दे रहे हैं इस पर अरुण मिश्रा ने कहा की मैंने तो आपसे पहले ही कहा था की चाहे जितना जोर लागलो अंत में तुमको मेरे पास में आकर ही नाक रगड़नी पड़ेगी और एन.ओ.सी. मैं नहीं दूंगा पहले की तरह हेड ऑफिस में शिकायत करो और एन.ओ.सी. हेड ऑफिस से माँगा लो।
क्योंकि मैं अरुण मिश्रा की एक बार पहले ही आपसे शिकायत कर चुका हूँ की मेरे घर पर आकर गली गलौज किया था इन्होने और मेरी गाड़ी उठाने की धमकी भी दी थी।और मुझे अंदेशा है कि दूसरी गाड़ी का भुगतान होने के बाद भी ये मुझे एन.ओ.सी. नहीं देंगे
इसलिए मैं आपसे करबद्ध प्रार्थना कर रहा हूँ की अगले चार दिन में मुझे लोन अकाउंट नंबर :-TWO13INR00173576 की एन.ओ.सी. नहीं मिली तो मैं दूसरी गाड़ी की लोन अकाउंट नंबर:-TWO13INR00315264 की समस्त किस्तें रोक दूंगा कोर्ट का फैसला आने तक और मैं न्यायलय की शरण में चला जाऊंगा। फिर न्यायलय का फैसला अंतिम फैसला होगा
प्रार्थी
अखिलेश मिश्रा
fight4djustice

Oct 28, 2015

bilkish

one of my friend, settled through through this fellows, but bank says we don't know about the settled, we

don't know about bilkish and now my friend looted money through this bastards - this meat cutters

looting our Indians as well as my country.

dear indian, don't believe on this bilkish meat cutters.

read this news, this bilkish not only spying on us they are also spying on our country.

this illegal business fellows says helping defaulters for paying credit card, loans.
Dear Indian brothers and sisters they cheat not only to us, but also our country information passing

to other countries.

proof - http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/bilkish-l82880/page/2

for more info please google and check about this cheaters.

bilkish basters, cheap fellows - responsible for suicide attempts and deaths in Indian people - will

you return their life - killing our Indians in the name of helping on out of country issue on

credit card and loan.

don't play or cheat with my country people - we are like fire and you will burn bastard.

we don't need your help. we will contact the bank or we will settle in the court.

Dear Indians,

inside our country issues on credit card and loan issue - please communicate with bank, settle peacefully and get your NOC letter

Jai hind.
BilkishFraud

May 6, 2015

Bilikish ( Barclay Don) On behalf of Bank from GCC Countries

Don't get frightened when you receive call on behalf of any bank. These are recovery agencies operating in India for the banks within india and out of india whose business is totally illegal but due to our corrupt practices in society "Chalata hai" attitude help them to grow. Try to listen the background noise of call center where abusive behaviour people are working for them who are just useless young kids with no goal in life.

Land Line: 022 26376100 ( Board Line) 022 26376127 & 022 26376249 or +912226376100 ( Board Line) +912226376127 & +912226376249

Ankit Gupta - +919820017810
fight4djustice

Apr 8, 2015

Bilkish

Out of Territory issue on (loans and credit cards bank crypt) they don’t have right to harassment the people and threaten them and force them to pay.
Bank will be filed a case and submit in court and so always deal directly with bank are settle the matter with your family are friends in GCC country.
Don’t take Blikish Associates help they will cheat you.

Please do not afraid are run from this bilkish butcher's, who hide & calls and mentally harassment's to you & your parents and family members...etc.

You had not did any crime, Due to cost of live increased or loss of job or personal problems did not paid, it is normal to be a defaulters, 80% of working peoples are defaulters in the world.

Even many actors / politicians / business peoples are in defaulters list they are not afraid, they know law they deal in court through their lawyer and advocate.

The money you do settlement with bilkish will not paid to bank and your problem will not be solved – you are still a blacklisted
If Bilkish butchers come to your come catch and beat them and hand over to police.

Bilkish butcher's will not help you in any way, they money you pay to them will goes into their personal account for their enjoyments.

Please follow this steps, do not worry are feel shame to going to police station or court - to get your rights and protection against this animals – Below steps is the only option.
All great peoples went to police station / court and jail (Our freedom fighters / Celebrities / politicians / riches persons / honest people) all went to police station and court & jail - to get justice you have to go this place. If you don’t make it public & hide this bilkish butcher's illegal activity then law & government will not know they illegal business.
Defaulter is not a crime – due to some circumstances it happens so don’t feel shame are hide be open discuss with your family and friends about the issue.
Important: please do not call bilkish butchers from your mobile number they will get all your address / outgoing calls from the service provides they call and harassment / threaten / spoil your image.

1. Record all the calls from bilkish butchers,
2. Note it down all the phone numbers which you get calls from the bilkish butchers and harassment.
3. Write down all the detail in your diary.
4. Discuss openly with your Family / Friends / Advocate / consumer complaints Form / Police friends / with panchayat member...etc. (we can join hands and save many innocents peoples)
5. For mental harassment and due to this you and your parent’s health issues and spoiling your name / any suicide attempt...etc.
6. Go to nearest police station make a police complaint submit all your evidences (recoding/ contacts, sms…etc., witness) & send Lawyer Notice. Do the same in the court as well.
7. Law & order is not entertaining bilkish butcher’s activity – It not come to their notice, so you have to make this issue to notice.
8. Only Deal through in Court with your lawyer - do not listen or compromise with any bilkish butcher's at any cost they will fool you.
9. It will not cost you too much (there are many good lawyers / advocates ready to help for affordable cost) – but your problem will be solved permanently. You can enquiry and find them.
For any advice can contact me on this id: FIGHT4DJUSTICE@GMAIL.COM
ujwalmalu@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015

Payment Not Received

Hi. I am a manufacturer form India. I had exported goods to dubai in November 2014. And its payment has not been received to me yet. There is no response from my client.
Can you please help me.
Email : ujwalmalu@gmail.com
disinterestedguest

Sep 5, 2014

People don't understand Bill collections

All of these people on the board who are complaining about any bill collector need to realize one thing, and one thing only. This bill collection company did not make you take out a loan, the bank did not MAKE you take out a loan. You owe the money plain and simple. YOU OWE THE MONEY, plain and simple. So instead of complaining about having to pay it back, why not pay it back. Grow up become an adult and take care of your bills. It's part of the real world. Running back to another country and not paying makes no sense, all your doing is showing people how immature you are, and that they should not have trusted you in the first place. So instead of complaining about people who are doing their jobs (bill collectors), so they can pay their things on time, why don't you do the same.
Again stop blaming others for your problems and take care of your responsibilities, it's really sad reading all of these reviews who complain and whine about money they owe. It sounds like you did it on purpose with huge amounts like over 100,000 AED. Come on you had to know when you got the money and started spending it that you would have to pay it back, or did you just intend to commit fraud in the first place. If this is true you should consider yourself lucky that your not in jail, and pay the money back, most places will work with you and settle for smaller payments, just as long as you are show effort.
Come on people it's time to put on your big boy/girl pants and join the adult world.
supercapacitor

Jun 4, 2014

Friends,

Please be aware of the following:

1) No body can file a case against you in India for a financial offence committed in a Gulf country.

2) The bank will file case against you in the country where you were residing, not GCC wise complaint and travel ban.

3) If you can in the future settle the outstanding amount with the bank, do it directly, possibly a one time settlement will be beneficial for you. Do not settle the amount with third party as the amount may never reach the bank, and you can get cheated.

4) In the future, do not take credit cards or loans. Learn to live with what you earn, live life one step at a time.

5) Finally, don't deal with Bilkish and their guys. If they insist, invite them to your home, bash them up black and blue, throw them out with strict warning not to return. It worked with a friend of mine.

P.S : I had in excess of 4 Million US Dollars in debt with banks, had lost 4.5 M USD during the economic crisis. Returned to India after finishing debts, no bank balance and not even our wedding rings with us. If i could survive, so could you. Now having a peaceful life, hand to mouth existence literally. But i can sleep peacefully.
A Raja

Dec 22, 2013

Bank personal loan at dubai

Bilkish is team of idiots and stupids, i urge bilkish staff to leave this non sense job and try for the good and respective job. I am also defaulter by taking personal loan from bank, but what we will do i came on vacation during vacation company sent me letter that my service no longer required due to lack of new contarct. in this case what i will do and how i will repay the money to bank, let my previous company to pay my dues or let bilkish to pay my dues. Bilkish desrve to be kicked out from india. No need to afraid, before they make legal complaint, you people consul advocate and file a hard complain on them. no need to afraid their business to get you feared and eran money from you and they don.y deposit your amount to bank.
rgaine

Aug 24, 2013

Bilkish unlawful tactics

My friends I am from the UK. I owe 400,000 in Dubai. I am paying back slowly. Finally Bilkish have reached me this crazy company that I will fight all the way the same as Tahseel and others. They treat you like dogs don't let them and also don't let them breach your data protection and your human rights. They cannot do this. They are wrong and they will be in alot of trouble.

if you want to talk mail
Me. benode@live.co.uk
recoveryharassment@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2013

Harassment of collection agents

Lets fight this collection agencies who are torturous us .I have facing them ..I have filed the case but if we gather together compliant against them ,we will get the justice
Mail to me the details and we will fight together.
recoveryharassment@gmail.com.
Juwel

Jun 20, 2013

BILKISH CLARIFICATION

is anybody can help me to prove that BILKISH is an authorize company to collect payments or this is only a SCAM and we can neglect them, cause i call the bank where i have unsetteld payments in there costumer service the answer is clearly they dont know BILKISH. pls reply me thru this email bah_dor@yahoo.com
cherylk

Mar 11, 2013

recovery

hiii....
Bilkish Associates is doing a gr8 job of helping ppl to repay their dues..they provide good settlements deal which any person can affort..i am very thankfull to Bilkish Associates...they have helped me in settling my accounts..thank u Bilkish Associates very much...
elaine72

Mar 6, 2013

recovery

if u have taken a loan its ur 1st priority to pay back it..if u have not payed ur dues its obvious dat u will get a call..
bilkish associates does not theaten any person but it tries its level best to help the ppl..it offers best deal to pay back the dues..i m very thankfull to bilkish associates beacuse of them i m able to may all my dues..if u want any help u can contact me on my email id i.e c.elaine72@yahoo.com..
bhuvanesh

Apr 18, 2012

harrassment by collection agents

I have bank loan and credit card default in UAE, total money i owe is 375,000 AED.
I lost my job now and I am in India. i am looking for job.
I want to pay all the dues, but without a good job i am unable to pay the debt.
I don't know what to do. i don't have any asset in India.
All these loan & credit card monies I spent inside UAE itself.
so in india, i dont have any source to pay.
i am really afraid.
already 3 check bounce Police case is against me in UAE.
If I arrive in Dubai, I will be arrested, they are telling.
so i cannot go to UAE.
But I want the collection agents to understand me.
They are simply harassing me speaking bad language and spoiling my parents image in the locality.
they are going to my sisters house and threatening her also. this spoils my sisters image in her family and locality.
Collection agents are telling that INTERPOL will arrest me anytime.
sir, please help me with some information.

Feb 21, 2012

The Bane of Debt Collectors like Bilkish and gang

Losing a job in Dubai is exasperating and the fear of intimidation and embarrassment forces some to rush back home. None of these can be called Brave hearts yet they are Indians our countrymen.
Few leave behind financial dues to their bank through a lot of unsolicited benefits thrust on them during their profitable tenure.
These benefits in the form of personal loans and credit cards become a burden of concern and without a proper job to support repayments their anxiety becomes alarming. They are mentally forced to take the easy way out before it becomes too stifling to stay and face a menacing threat of imprisonment
These unlucky folks return home only to soon realize that their woes are yet to begin.
Bad investments, mismanaged funds, incomplete house constructions, incompatible ruthless job market, alienated family and friends, unfriendly neighbors are only some of Gulf Returnees predicaments.
Their life turns to a nightmare by besieging debt collection agencies, who capitalize on their misfortune to scrape a pound of flesh from these decomposing ruins.
The modus operandi of these debt collection agencies is primeval. They are callous, uncouth and reckless. There can be more than one caller claiming to represent a Dubai bank and their calls may come from many locations around the country.
Without any basic introductions in a foul mouthed authority they inquire about the bigoted soul. Attending such a call will leave the recipient and his family concerned and sleepless for few nights. The caller will also introduce an extra voice or two during the conversation claiming to be legal experts explaining their opinions of this delinquency and promising redemption on co-operation.
Some send their representatives to residences armed with a faded photocopy of outdated statements, or a group of names and figures to frighten the living souls of that house. These emissaries of terrorization never even carry a visiting card or any other document as proof of any identity.
Few even carry carefully doctored printouts which they flout to the gullible about unheard Reserve Bank of India authorizations urging medieval type of persecutions and extreme torture against defaulters. They will use all sort of pressure tactics to intimidate the wretched naive to submission.
They assuage a way out for the debtor through deferred payments made to them.
The shaken NRI hardly questions his savior on how his part payments will bail him out of his outstanding troubles or how his money will be transferred out to Dubai from India - a country which has certain restrictions on foreign currency transfer. He tries to come to terms to the consolation of finding a friend to hang on while drowning little realizing that the screw to upset his future peace has just been tightened.
As soon as one bone collector seems to have toned down new voices emerge from the telephone making the frail and elderly of that home cringe with consternation. It can be the same person or his associates calling with different identities for an easy kill.
The poor NRI defaulter lamb is after all quite ready for slaughter.
It is quite incomprehensible how our law fails to detect such miscreants and bring to book these despicable operators who have no legal sanctity.
How can such human filth be allowed to feast upon the pride of our countrymen who are already feeble with their downbeat status?
The law of the land stipulates foreign funds can be transferred only for studies or business or for specifically approved purposes. Yet these scourges go about making victims of countrymen already in the periphery of mental deformity.
Is it not obvious to our authorities on this developing racket in our country in the name of debt collection for foreign banks?
None of these debt collectors have any jurisprudence or legal sanctity except coerce the submissive by infecting fear. Their actions are nothing short of robbery or blackmail.
Isn’t it time our Government or the Cops took cognizance of these nefarious activities and did something about it.
It is quite obvious that the funds from this intimidation are dispersed among the players of this wicked game. This extortion money can also be expended to other unaccounted and illegal activities.
By the time some sense of reality strikes the NRI he has already been sucked out of a good part of his original dues without any result. Living out a jail term in Dubai would at least have saved him and his family from all this trauma and aggravation.
There is no justification to the wrong the expatriate NRI does by misusing his credibility and trust while working in the foreign country but he has the rights to be judged in a civilized manner and to be heard legally about his misfortunes that has caused this maim. After all we are not citizens of a banana republic. In case of being judged a felon the person should be prosecuted by the law of this land for his misdemeanor rather than being manipulated to humiliation and intimidation in the hands of these wicked operators who would enjoy a hula dance over a decomposing carcass. .
A stern executive response of this land can alone put this scourge down and save some of our damned souls from doing anything extreme.
Let the law of our land take charge to provide justice to all. These traumatized souls need to bid again for a fresh life with their left over energy.
That is the least we can do to thank them for their productive good times abroad.
Kuttyt983 Send email

Feb 21, 2012

The Bane of Debt Collectors like Bilkish and gang

They assuage a way out for the debtor through deferred payments made to them.
The poor NRI defaulter lamb is after all quite ready for slaughter.
Wego80 Send email

Feb 12, 2012

Dear All,

I have workded in UAE upto last year. I have bank personal loan in RAK Bank.

Due to recession company sent back me to India with cancellation of VISA.

Now I have received mail from BILKISH, he asked me to pay remaining amount and they are ready to help me.

As of now this state what i have to do?

Whether can i contact to that bank or shall i proceed with BILKISH.

If i deals with BILKISH, will he return all documents and NOC?

or Shall i contact bank regarding this?

Is any legal issues need to take?

Please guide me and need help from you all.

Wego80 Send email

Feb 12, 2012

hai to all

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...