Billdesk

Consumer complaints and reviews about Billdesk

Ramesh3465346

Feb 15, 2019

Bill paid for bsnl not updated in billDesk

I paid the bsnl bill through billDesk Gateway and the amount was deducted from my account but not updated in billDesk.
I have given the details below:
Amount : 707
Name: Rajesh Kumar P
Bsnl LandLine Number : 044-25970933
Mobile Number : 9791193931

Please revert back my amount

Feb 15, 2019

Bsnl LandLine Number : 044-25970933
Mobile : 9791193931
Deepa.nischal

Jun 25, 2018

Payment of credit card bill got stuck

Hiii
I hv paid my credit card bill through payment gateway on 23 of june but it has not recieved to sbi bank .. trasaction reference number is NICIC6417099267
You can revert me on [email protected]
Please look into this matter..
Muskan ajitsaria

May 23, 2018

Payment deducted but yet not recieved

We have made an lnline payment through billdesk for our electricity supplies to the company Assam power Distributer . Yet after showing the deduction of Rs.2000 it still has not been incurred that is on the 21st of May. After enquiry at the company they had told us to wait for a day or so but today is the 24th and we have still got no action.
Muskan ajitsaria

May 23, 2018

Payment deducted but yet not recieved

We have made an ollnline payment through billdesk for our electricity supplies to the company Assam power Distributer . Yet after showing the deduction of Rs.2000 it still has not been incurred that is on the 21st of May. After enquiry at the company they had told us to wait for a day or so but today is the 24th and we have still got no action.
Pakeezah khanam

Mar 14, 2017

Lic premium receipt

I have paid my LIC premium, policy no. 902273289( amount- 3324/-) on 8 th March, 2017. I have paid online. I didn't get the premium receipt till now (14/03/2017), though it is told, after three working days receipt will come to my email id.
icicibankcare

Feb 14, 2017

ICICIBankCare

Dear Ms. Raman,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
ramanrini

Feb 13, 2017

Payment stuck at gateway

Hi ,
I made internet transaction from ICICI bank to Amazon on 9th Feb .The order got cancelled at Amazon as Amazon didn't received the payment and it was stuck in between bank and payment gateway.But the amount got deducted from my account.
Please let me know when can I get the amount refunded in my bank account ?

Details:

Merchant- Amazon
raja12345gh

Feb 5, 2017

Amount debited

Today I paid RS 355 for bill payment of BSNL Post paid mobile 9469386839 using SBI net banking.The amount was deducted from my account but the bill was not paid. The Tid no that I got via SMS is as TID:17036AP822489. Kindly refund the amount in my account.
RAJA Ramiz
Mobile no: 9596139754
manikpal

Dec 19, 2016

UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION

RS.1354 DEBITED FROM MY SBI A/C WHILE PAYMENT TO WBSEDCL BILL THROUGH SBI NET BANKING.BUT BILL NOT PAYMENT.SO PLEASE EITHER PAY THE BILL OR REFUND THE AMOUNT TO MY A/C.
manikpal

Dec 19, 2016

UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION

RS.1354 DEBITED FROM MY SBI A/C WHILE PAYMENT TO WBSEDCL BILL THROUGH NET BANKING AGAINST CONSUMER ID.222110082.BUT BILL NOT PAYMENT.SO PLEASE EITHER PAY THE BILL OR REFUND THE AMOUNT TO MY A/C.
dhanuja gopan

Oct 8, 2016

recharge not possible

i have done my act portal recharge today using billdesk but it showing as error in proceesing of Rs.2719. I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR KINDLY RECHARGE THE ACT PORTAL.
RAOSP

Aug 30, 2016

unsuccessful transactions

Yesterday i.e on 29/08/2016 I made payment of Rs.1332/-to BSNL landline bill for Aug2016
thro BILLDESK, but amount not credited to BSNL account. Amount debited to my savings
bank account thro NET BANKING(SYNDICATE BANK). Kindly look into the problem and
see that said amount credited to my account at an earliest.

S PRABHAKARA RAO
8331912922
icicibankcare

Jun 28, 2016

ICICI Bank Care

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a3cccs_aabf) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Ramesh C Sheth

Jun 19, 2016

Payment made by me reversed

I had to make a payment of Rs. 1,10,165.20 to ICICI Bank against credit card no.############ 3013 by or before 02.04.2016. I made this payment though net banking using my accounts with Indian Overseas Bank. Four payments amounting to a total of Rs. 1,10,165.20 were made on 29.03.2016 as follows:
1. Rs. 50,000.00 from A/c no. 008601000007270
2. Rs. 50,000.00 from A/c no. 008601000005153
3. Rs. 8,000.00 from A/c no. 008601000005188
4. Rs. 2,165.20 from A/c no. 008601000005188
All the above payments were debited to the respective accounts by Indian Overseas Bank on 29.03.2016.
On receiving statement from ICICI Bank, I found that they had credited to my account one payment of Rs, 50,000.00 and the other two payments of Rs. 8,000.00 and Rs. 2,165.20. Due to shortage of payment of Rs. 50,000.00, they had debited to an amount of Rs. 5,242.35 towards interest and service tax. On contacting them by phone and by emails they informed me that those are the only 3 payments received by them.
after their repeated refusal of receipt of another payment of Rs. 50,000/-, I rechecked by bank accounts and found that Rs. 50,000/- debited to my account no. 008601000007270 on 29.03.2016 was reversed on 05.04.2016. On contacting Indian Overseas Bank the reason for reversing this debit, they inquired with you and informed me that you have reversed the payment as according to you it was a duplicate payment. I am surprised to get this information as no duplicate payment was made by me.
Kindly let me know the reason for terming it as a duplicate payment.
Despite explaining to ICICI Bank about the payments made by me with supporting documents as statement of my accounts with Indian Overseas Bank, they have refused to condone the non receipt of payment and reverse interest payment and service tax.
For no fault of mine, I am being penalised a sum of Rs. 5,242.35. Please do the needful and reply to me at [email protected]
Regards.
Ramesh C Sheth
ACT Broadband

Jun 5, 2016

RE: Payment of ACT broadband bill

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 0861 2301999 & [email protected]

ACT Fibernet
Dhrubajyoti1982

Jun 5, 2016

Amount deducted through Bank but not Billed

I had made two netbanking tranx to vodafone postpaid no 9706047678. Rs. 400 & Rs. 420 resptvly via Billdesk. But amount Rs. 400 is not get credited to Bill. So, I request you do the needful in this regards. Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Bank transaction ID : Vnet/00001171231

Rgds
Dhrubajyoti Das
ACT Broadband

Jun 3, 2016

RE: Billdesk Payment of ACT broadband bill

Dear P. LAKSHMI SAIRAM,

We will look into it and get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet

Jun 3, 2016

Payment of ACT broadband bill

Today I have paid ACT Broad Band Bill for Rs.574/- through online. I got onetime password and also ACTTV txn# GU4522611087. But after completion of making payment it shows that sorry your payment is not processed. So, I request you to kindly arrange to process the payment.

P. LAKSHMI SAIRAM
Ph.No.9866534051
k_abhay07

Nov 19, 2015

Dealy in clearing SC payment by Billdesk

This is to bring to your notice regarding recent harassment I went through although I made my monthly statement payment in time from my end. My outstanding amount was approx. 18K for the month of October (Due date: 20th Oct), Card no: ################. I paid the amount through billdesk- netbanking on 19th October, but you guys are saying that amount was deposited late on 23rd. So late charges were added, then after raising the issue it was reverted back. But then again I see on 02 November Interest amount Rs 687 + Service tax 98 was added to my account.I thought everything was sorted out.

I understand you guys received late charges, but that was not my mistake. As you can see that I transferred the amount on 19th October. For last two years I am using SC card, I never faced such issues and there was never any late payment from my end. This time it happened, that too I dont know why. You guys are saying it was late from third party. In between I was continously calling and I got a reply that there is a bandwidth of 2 days as per RBI guidelines and bank will understand your situation. If third party billdesk is not clearing the amount on time that doesn't mean I am not fault.

It seems it's an vicious circle by billdesk, they are blocking the money and making interest out of it. I will take this matter higher up, as due to these vested cunning people, We common man have to suffer. I ave decided to cancel the card. Please proceed to cancel my sc card. This feels sorry that after being associated with SC for last 2 years and paying all the charges in time, I had to face all these plus waste of time for no fault of mine.
Wizzbizz

Aug 8, 2015

Amount deducted but payment not done yet

My name is Debasmita Sarkar. I have made my credit card payment of Rs.19048.24 on 06th August via BILLDESK from my SBI account,but still the payment is not done.

I am requesting BILLDESK,Please reverse back the amount to the debited account as early as possible.
Transaction details is showing as DSBI3947157946IG0AMFKDU0 TRANSFER TO 3199601162097.

Please cal me @9477082084 in case of any concern.

Amount deducted but payment not done yet

popuri srinivasa rao

Mar 19, 2015

amount debited to my ucobank vadlamudi branc ac but room at thirumala not processed

dear sir, i had been makea payment by using a uco bank dimond visa card for making a payment to thirumala thirupathi devasthans for advance booking of room through e acacomidation facility when i make a paymet through card i got a massage that rs.1000 has
spent on your debit card no. on 20.03.15 thirumalathirupathi deva.MH. but no room or accomidation transaction is provided due to gate way payment delay please veryfy my transaction and provide a solution to transaction done

my mail i.d is [email protected]
SAUMITRA1987

Jan 28, 2015

Non payment of fee through billdesk

I was trying to make a payment of Rs 50 as Exam Fee to National Insurance, to which my sister is appearing.

But the payment did not materialise. it has been the case for last 3 days. I called up Billdesk. They listened to my complaint and then gave me email towards the support [email protected]

I mailed them my complaint too.
Nothing has happened since.
The last day for application is end of this month.

I have checked with my bank and have made other transactions through my debit card. But THIS payment, through Billdesk, is getting stuck again and again.
Proof is attached...
My email id is : [email protected]

Saumitra Chakraborty

Non payment of fee through billdesk

ADITIRAJ

Jan 23, 2015

DISH T.V. IS NOT RECHARGED

Sir, I have recharge dish T.V. no.01515540471 with rs-150 online mode through debit card of SBI, and the amount is made via the Billdesk gateway transaction no. txn############# BILL DESK TRANSFER but the amount is not credited to my DISH T.V.ACCT..
please help me to get back the amount.

Kindly recharge or give the money back. THANK YOU RAJESH GUPTA [email protected]

Jan 21, 2015

CONFIRM THE TRANSACTION

I Have fullfilled all details and got this msg.

What is that mean? please reply on this.....

hcl technologies limited - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I have taken the print out of form 13, and...
    Videocon D2H - Worst service provider
    Dear Deepali, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    C S Services / PFRDA - C S Services
    My father got a call from 0639431839 claiming to be an...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I placed a PF Transfer request, Have taken...
    Hathway - Harrassment by your Executives
    Since I am out of station I haven't recharged my...
    UGC - HRA link not activated
    I have joined as PhD junior research fellow with reference...
    State Bank of India - Deduct my money without my permission
    Hi I am Manish Vasudeva and My account No is 20188668746...
    UBON HEADPHONES - Regarding repairment of portable speaker
    I purchased ubon portable speaker and i had battery issue...
    Renault duster - Power cut
    Some time my duster in running position and suddenly power...