Blue Dart

Sawansoni5

Nov 22, 2022

Missing parcel

Hi team,

I received a message on my phone no. 9538000728 that my consignment number was delivered on 21st Nov to Sanj (40900076206). I wasn't home and haven't received any call from the delivery person. Can you please confirm the item in the parcel and the address where it was delivered as I have checked with my neighbors as well and the parcel is still missing.

Missing parcel

prags253000

Nov 21, 2022

passport not pickedup

AWB: 30996655760. Its been three days since I registered for the pickup but my passport was not picked up and the status is showing re-scheduled on 19th November 2022 and since then it's been registered.

passport not pickedup

Vijay Kumar

Jun 22, 2019

Improper services

Very unprofessional employee not seeking to deliver product on Adress instead of that he told me me to come six km away from the home to take delivery or he is not going to deliver
Shipment deatil
yugal78

Oct 4, 2018

Wrong Status

With ref. of AWB 35582072772 your website is showing person not available which is baseless I was available up to 6.15 pm.Our office time is 10am to 6pm but staff is available up to 7pm.Blue dart service is very poor.Always update false statement that attempt to deliver but person was not available which is baseless and totally false.I had same experience of another AWB no where it also mentioned same problem.Sir our company the Scottish Assam India Ltd is your regular customer.Why are you updating false statement?I will viral this message on social media for public information about your service.
Y.K.Chaudhary
Devesh.bluedart

Sep 30, 2018

Showing Wrong delivery address

My delivery address is showing wrong. my delivery address is VASAI ROAD (West), pin. 401202.
It's showing DOMBIVALI.

hemantneha12

Aug 18, 2018

Product Delivery

dear blue dart services,
It is emminent that your services can't be trusted in the recent light of events, a parcel from Amazon was to be delivered to us on 16th of August by you. The parcel is still not delivered, the excuse given by you being we can't deliver on Saturday/Sunday and that the parcel is too big.
Talk about a lame excuse. If the parcel is soo big, and your services can't handle it, i would recommend you to bot take such requests by yourself and let some other responsible and capable institution handle it.
[We would like to get the consignment delivered Today
Such behavior is highly condemnable
jasmeet singh4

Aug 17, 2018

Delay of 10 days in delivery, delivered on wrong recipient bank confidential document

Delay of 10 days in delivery, delivered to wrong recipient bank confidential document missing.
Pathetic support and service.

Rakesh -contact person at niranjanpur bluedart office dehradun.

Bijay Prasad

Jul 23, 2018

breach of trust and unethical behaviour

i have booked airway courier from bagdogra to noida on 20/07/2018. Courier contains medical report of my mother which has to be submitted on 24/07/2016 at aiims, Delhi. I was charged a airway bill of Rs. 600/- with the promise that the courier will be taken from their office on Sunday i.e 22/07/2018 and will be delivered to me at my Noida residence on monday i.e 23/07/2018. The courier was not delivered on 23/07/2018. On thacking from their website we get to know that it reached noida but was not delivered. While enquiring their toll free no they refuse to deliver it on 23/07/2018 with impunity. In spite of telling the critical situation of my mother Blue Dart refuse to deliver it as promised. they told us to collect it from their Sector 16, Noida Office. I sent my sister at 5.00PM to collect it from there. The Sector 16 Office of Blue Dart informed that the same courier has been sent to sector 63, Noida. My Sister went to Sector 63 office at 6.30 pm. There she was told that the courier is still with Sector 16, Noida office .

In spite of paying a hefty fee for Air Courier we are moving like ideot from office to office for our own items. One of the most pathetic way of handling customer.

It is a very difficult to get AIIMS, Delhi Appointment. if we loose the next appointment will be after a week. My mother is in critical condition. Had they told that they will not be able to deliver it on time I would never had booked it. They have killed the purpose of paying for air courier. They have the most uncivilised executive who attend customr calls. I request it to be delivered it in morning by 8.00 am so that the purpose willl be fulfilled. I will never ever use this courier service again. they are a bunch of thieves.

breach of trust and unethical behaviour

Eswarareddy1995

Jun 16, 2018

Late of delivery

My ref awb no. 69284676650. My delivery date is 15.06.2008.but didnt recieve my order. I need today itself. It says that wrong pincode.my last is given to same adress awb no. 69293549603
Archit52

May 25, 2018

Delay in packet delivery & bad behaviour by customer care

I have booked my courier through Blue Dart and opted for priority service. They have delayed in delivery, the packet should be delivered by 10am. Furthermore when I have talked to customer care executive, his reply was not satisfactory as well as he denied to give information on same.
Arjunrk

May 16, 2018

Undelivered packages

Hello Team,

I haven't got my package yet. And I'm trying to call the BlueDart customer care service but it doesn't get connected.

These my study materials and need them to be delivered asap to prepare for exam in coming weeks.

Please treat this with priority and respond back.
Kisan Chavan

Mar 8, 2018

Not deliver on time curiour.

Hello
Representative of blue dart in balewadi pune is gave very poor service. As your commitment I was whole day wait for my courier from comming 200 km. As tracking map its showing in pune at 11o clock on 8 march. & your representative not even delivered that day. & giving answer is we are having so mach load & delivery boy is not available. Really bad thing.
You guys don't realise customers need & importance. I will also mail to ICICI Bank for don't tie up with you further.

Massage send by you.
Your Shipment from ICICI Bk is dispatched through Blue Dart Awb# 34909617901 will be delivered by 08-MAR-18.Track on http://bluedart.in/?34909617901
columbiatechnosales

Feb 28, 2018

DELAY CONSIGNMENT

Dear Sir / Madam,

Ref :- Air Docket No. 58602558991

Yesterday i.e 27.2.2018 , Maheshwari Steel Alloys Pvt Ltd booked a Air docket with your office on to pay basis with a confirm assurance to get it delivered next day at its destination address.
But regret the said consignment still not moved from your office because of non availability of material we lost our business of INR 40,000 as customer cancelled the order for the said consignment.

Kindly request you please compensate for this loss of business.

Awaiting for your revert on urgent basis.
Columbia Technosales LLP
Ph. No. 9422290370 / 9011099385

DELAY CONSIGNMENT

N R Chowdhary

Feb 11, 2018

Product didn't got delivered

Product didn't got delivered
My Paytm card supposed to be delivered to my address by 8th of February. But I didn't receive the product and then the updated in their tracking details that consignee was not available. Whereas I never received any call or anything. my address
E wires
D25, Phase V, IDA, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad - 55, Telangana.
Contact 8056296835 , 8610076990
dmp786

Sep 27, 2017

Too much bad service of Shipment

Customer service and Staff Courtesy both are bad.It only works on one sided type. Eg. They couldn't call the customer for delivery(shipment),but they updated on their site they contacted and customer not receiving phone call.They are making fool to the customer and also updated unnecessary reasons on their site for showing the customer.Eg Wrong Pincode etc. My question is why should take delivery shipment for non-serviceble location .Even they are not informed to the customer for non-serviceble location.
Pls don't go for it.
Very Very BAD Experience of service.

Too much bad service of Shipment

Taran11

Jun 17, 2017

Not delivered my TRF

My TRF was despatched on 7june 2017 but not received by me and it was returned back by blue dart same agency to gurgaon.
I urgently need this ..
It was fault of blue dart .for not doing its work on time.

gouda1994

Apr 25, 2017

Not Delivering my product

i ordered a home gym product from Shopclues app. it supposed to delivery on 19 April but today is 25th April and i haven't got my product. the tracking order is also not showing the correct information.from 8 days its showing "On hold for regulatory paperwork BEHRAGORA warehouse".i don't know whether i will get my product or not. really i am getting frustrated with your service. please deliver my product as quickly as. or please let me know exactly when i will get my product.
chaandsubhash

Nov 23, 2016

PAN card not received

I applied for PAN CARD the acknowledgement . No.881031103500435, and PAN number alotted is BIMPC7403C.

Pan card still not received
I have received the Message on 24th Oct. saying your pen card has been dispatched and will be delivered till 4th Nov.by Blue Dart.

On Blue Dart status is delivered but still not received please confirm me where is my pan card?
Rajesh Mani

Nov 7, 2016

How many days the same status will be updated?

My way bill number is 57912603291.

As per the Tracking status details my product should reach Hyderabad on Sunday(6th nov 2016) itself. But the status was updated on Monday (the status is Network delay, will impact delivery). It is OK if you people need some time to deliver. Now more than 24hrs gone, again the same status has been updated today also.

4 days are not enough to deliver a product from Delhi to Hyderabad?

What is this? why blue dart people always cheat.

When i called to Hyderabad warehouse people, they are telling they dont know the status.

I want to know the exact status of my item. I have so many doubts about the condition my product. Expecting an immediate response.

Sourish Chanda

Aug 30, 2016

Quality of Service

I have a packet coming to me from Ahmedabad. The packet was shipped on 26th and I could see from the tracker that it reached my locality by 27th afternoon. After that 3 days have passed and very day they try to deliver it, but in the evening the status changes to unable to deliver. There call center number either is too busy or when it connects most of the time nobody picks up. This is the worst kind of experience I have so far. Please see the attached tracking record on the faith of my packet :(

Quality of Service

manzarazad

Aug 17, 2016

Parcel missing

I was supposed to receive a parcel from Noida, waybill no. 57900547622. expected delivery date was 11th Aug. 2016. But not received yet. Have contacted multiple time to Bluedart Service but they are unable to advise any update on that, I requested them to call me back, but they are least bother about that. On 18th when I called them for follow up they advised that, probably it is missing.

Blue Dart is such a disgusting courier service, they really do not bother about their customer.
Ratnan

Aug 17, 2016

Courier not delivered

Courier to my brother containing Rakhi wasn't delivered because there is no call and deliver policy.very disgusting service.paid huge amounts to online service portal just to deliver quick and on time.no clue about such policy.whats the point if the Rakhi is not delivered when it is required.one phone call would have made everything easy.Didnt expect this from company as huge as bluedart.extremely unsatisfied and will never ever use you services.PLEASE DONT USE BLUEDART.its ridiculous
Sandip Nisal

Jul 26, 2016

Delivered at Wrong address

Way bill No. 42921884316
On the Name of Miss.Nisal.courier is not received at actual address but i got SMS it's delivered to person 'Vijay',when I saw status by putting my waybill no. Its also showing shipment delivered and it is received by Vijay.I don't know where it is delivered

Please do the needful I need that courier on urgent basis.
Sandip Nisal
Mob.+919096020007
Gautam Jaiswal

Jan 15, 2016

Address Problem

First i receive a call from Bluedart from this no. +911132224497 and then they ask my details and i answer them each and everything in Breifly... and when i ask about DELIVERY STATUS they cut my call...
I had called them 30-40 times but NO RESPONSE... sometimes their phone Busy... sometimes they Cut my call...
And in last when I track my Order...
It shows:-
Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Landmark Needed

Bluedart For your kind Information I always receive my order from snapdeal, gojavas, Ecom-Xpress, amazon etc... as SAME ADDRESS which I given u....
U can Check it out
I'm giving u my Tracking id:- 43378043962

Name:- Gautam Jaiswal
Tracking id:- 43378043962
Mobile No.:- 9899914258
Email id:- [email protected]

Very Bad service
Free Advice for You... If u can't give good service to the customers then please Close your Company.....
skbheda

Oct 14, 2015

PASSPORT COURIER

As per Blue Dart Courier we can send more than 1 passport( up to 500 gms ) in single envelope, but when we go to their office and giving him the envelop they will ask us to make 2 passport in single cover.

But actually we can send up to 500gms to any destination, they are doing that thing to earn more money.