Blue Dart

Rajensdera Rana

Oct 15, 2018

Verry Poor Service

Dear,

I have not received parcel from HSBC. My Reference No 740347501 and Waybill no-20057344974.shipment has been arrived on 12-Oct-2018 and it got returned two times without contacting me I tried to reach bluedart number 20 to 30 times but did not received any response and not able to reach them as per the tracking status I can see that number of times on different dates it is showing that it could not be delivered as they Need Department Name/Extention Number and on todays date 11-sept 2018 as per tracking status I can see again status is showing Undelivered Shipment Held At Location,I request you to take action at the earliest.such a pathetic service is given by bluedart.
Ok boss

Oct 15, 2018

Dilevry boy and hub office behavior

Dear sir my Kotak Mahindra bank cheque book was siped by blue dart courier services and my tracking number is
35610643983 I will change my rented house tow month before your dilevry boy will call me for the shipment I will go to him and prove it that my name is Pankaj Kumar and show him my all the documents but he behave rudely with me and tell me that the documents will return to the bank after 7 days then I will call your local office the boy tell me that the documents not given and also it will be not return to you . You have 24 hours if you can't receive the cheque book after 24 hours it's on your liability not the blue dart please reply on my mail as soon as possible
And got a message that dilevry atemt fail what a service provider hats off blue dart
Pankaj Kumar
Vishwajeet06

No delivery

I have not received parcel from HSBC. My Reference No 35552628705.shipment has been arrived on 01-Oct-2018 and it got returned two times without contacting me I tried to reach bluedart number 20 to 30 times but did not received any response and not able to reach them as per the tracking status I can see that number of times on different dates it is showing that it could not be delivered as they Need Department Name/Extention Number and on todays date 11-sept 2018 as per tracking status I can see again status is showing Undelivered Shipment Held At Location,I request you to take action at the earliest.such a pathetic service is given by bluedart.

Vishwajeet
Vishwajeet06

No delivery

I am informing you that HSBC send my welcome kit through blue dart courier. My Blue Dart Way Bill no is 35552628705. No delivery boy is coming on my mailing address even did not get any phone calls regarding my courier but I got the message that Blue Dart attempt to deliver my courier and its not be successful. It means Blue Dart delivery department is not working properly even gives fake details about the customer.
Prabhat_vush

Pune

My shipment nis not delivered yet and the reason is Showing here that I am not Contactable at the time if shipment but I am Contactable but you deleivery Person's No is not Contactable and he didn't Attempt the Delivery Again And As I Am dammn waiting for the shipment what going on in bluedart is it Your Service kindly help me with a Solution my Tracking number is 79383461242 and My Email I'd is [email protected] Please Resolve this as soon as possible

Oct 13, 2018

Blue Dart customer service not responding to queries

I have written issue regarding courier not delivered to customer service and they have not come back or mailed me anything regarding to my query even after waiting for 6 days. Customer helpline is waste of service they are providing. Whenever we try to contact its not connecting and if it connects they say server is low. Hopeless service by blue dart and paytm is connected with this hopeless service and they are providing much hopeless service for the customers.
nikhl9988

Oct 9, 2018

misss behaviour

mera parsal aya hua hai mgr bo bag open krna sa mnna kr rha hai maina call kiya kathua bluedart branch k employ ko sunil kumar usna gali nekali merko and dooor to door service ni provide krga asa bol rha hai so blue dort walo k koebe complaintnum ni lg rha es lea mai edr drop kr rha huu
shahgrisha

Oct 6, 2018

Received fake delivery message

I am informing you that YES BANK send my welcome kit through blue dart courier. My Blue Dart Way Bill no is 35603888913 . No delivery boy is coming on my mailing address even did not get any phone calls regarding my courier but I got the message that Blue Dart attempt to deliver my courier and its not be successful. It means Blue Dart delivery department is not working properly even gives fake details about the customer. My contact no is +91 9718999779.
BHANU Pratap phulawaria

Oct 5, 2018

Credit card not deliver

my Sbi credit card dispatch 22/9/2018by EV. 18267611859 but courier compny is not delivered till date.i goes 4 time at bluedat courier company office but no any body responds properly. Please solve my problem by EV18267611859.

BHANU Pratap phulawaria
sonic1

Oct 5, 2018

Regarding wrong massage in status

My consignment to be delivered on my home address H.No.815 Sector 4 Rewari-123401 it is prime location of Rewari & yesterday I have received one more consignment through Blue Dart on same address but for consignment Doc 42218863330 Blue dart is uploading status that Area is out for delivery so this consignment is hold.
Please clarify when you are delivering other consignments, why are you uploading this wrong information.
Apurva127

SHIPMENT NOT DELIVERED EVEN AFTER 7 DAYS

I am NOT AMAZED ( AFTER I READ ABOVE Complaints), That I haven't received any reply from BLUE DART and the Service I received from BLUE DART.

Name: Apurva Sharma

AWB: 35654327870

Note: I had called on Blue Dart Number: 1860 233 1234 plenty of times, and twice I got lucky and end up talking to your telephone Executive, AND I HAD REQUEST A SCHEDULE A DELIVERY (Call on Friday, 28 Sept 2018 to delivery on Saturday, 29 Sept 2018) & (Call on Saturday, 29 Sept 2018 to delivery on Monday, 1 Oct 2018), and still the shipment is NOT delivered. Kindly suggest WHAT TO DO ??????

And moreover, I was not contacted by Blue Dart on my registered number for the confirmation or to contact that they are taking my shipment back without delivering it.

These documents are very very very important for me, I need to get the shipment urgently to complete my further commitments. Kindly deliver the shipment ASAP.

Today Its being 7 Days, I was trying to get my Shipment, I had tried through customer care number - 1860 233 1234
But ZERO response, the only answer I receive is "we can only send the request to the Deliver center."

I have already, submitted the complaint, on email also and on the website.

Still, shipment is not delivered.
7 Days and Counting.......
Jayashree S

Oct 4, 2018

Not delivered my credit card

Myself jayashree, I have to credit card on 3rd October itself, but still they are not even trying to contact me, and in tracker they mentioned like wrong pin, I have requested with customer support please contact me or send delivery guy number, both they are not doing, such a irresponsible people
shubham bakal

Pan Card Milale nahi iajun pan card Delivery zal mhanun dakhavte

Pan Card Milale nahi iajun pan card Delivery zal mhanun dakhavte vijay ya navachya mansajaval parantu mala ajun pan card mila nahi tari mala maz pan card milav
Rahul Gupta

Oct 3, 2018

Bad attitude & inappropriate behavior of the delivery boy

The delivery boy asked me to come near a police station & receive my orders a km away my house ,when I reached there he intentionally didn't picked up my calls for 8 times though he was standing near me being busy playing games on mobile
Sapnay

Oct 3, 2018

Courier misplaced

Hello sir,
I have been call bluedart office 12 times for my couries and each time they said they will deliver it soon it was about to deliver on 24 sept and it has been 9 days days, still they are saying it will come soon. Ref.no.79354838242.
manishmagma

Sep 29, 2018

MISBEHAVE WITH MY MOTHER

Dear Sir My Self Manish Sharma my Blue dart courier REF NO no AWB35581776624 DT 28 SEP 18 . TODAY ONE COURIER BOY COME TO MY HOME HIS NAME PRINCE AGGARWAL PH NO 8384088277 FOR ICICI DEBIT CARD DELIVERED .
AT THAT TIME I AM IN MY OFFICE AND MY MOTHER AVAILABLE AT HOME HE TOLD ME MY MOTHER I AM NOT COME ON 1ST FLOOR YOU COME OUTSIDE
BUT MY MOTHER HEART AND CANCER PATIENT SO SHE DIDNT COME OUTSIDE THAN HE MISBEHAVE WITH MY MOTHER AND NEVER DELEVERAGE THE COURIER DUE TO MY MOTHER SEARCHING MY ID HE RUN AWAY

I REQUEST DO THE NEEDFUL OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION ON YOU AND YOUR DEPUTED DELIVERY BOY .
swtytrip

Sep 26, 2018

Delivery boy attitude

What is wrong with your services.the delivery boy is constantly denying to deliver my order at my address and is threatening me to do whatever I want to when I told him that I will complain at the office
Is this how you treat your customers
Jo77

theft

Highly disappointed with the service of croma and blue dart companies.

I had happened to purchase a fridge from Croma but the delivery was made by Blue dart (which i am not aware of because i know only about croma and does nt know about the involvement of this blue dart company", when i bought the fridge i have clearly mentioned that i am staying in 3rd floor and the door delivery should be done and the company have promised that.
on the delivery day the blue dart people have not called me at all but they happened to come near my place and they have informed my house members that they can t get the fridge up stairs even though my parents told they will help them carry the fridge.
instead they said said no and pushed the fridge behind the stairs.

after that my parents locked the gate and went to my floor to call someone for help to carry the fridge, by this time these blue dart people have taken the fridge and gone. when we asked them they said they have not taken it back. we had filed a case and took the cc tv videos and identified that these same guys have robbed the fridge. "the case is still going on and no response from croma and blue dart".
this is the condition how blue dart deliver the products
Mohan84h

Shipment undelivered

They will be keep sending msgs stating that the package will be delivered today and they don't even try to deliver or contact the customer but the common status will be "customer not available or incomplete address/landmark" etc etc..
But after 2 days automatically without any communication or contact with the customer, these people will find the address and deliver the package.

When U don't want to deliver the package, why do you send us msg and keep us waiting. If we try to contact, we get very bad response from the contact person mentioned by themselves in the msgs.
This is totally HUMILIATION..!!!
THIS IS HOW U TREAT CUSTOMER..!!!
Mohan84h

Shipment undelivered

My shipment numbers are 69073388506 & 69073485526.
Since 2 days continuously​ I m receiving msgs that the package will be delivered today and no package is delivered.
When I ring up to the person mentioned in the msg, they say "he is not the concerned person" where in I received msg in his name and contact number.
Next day msg comes with other name and number, when I ring up he doesn't pick the call even after trying so many times.
Same experience last time also and I had lodged a compliant.
Is this is how your services work..?
When U don't want to deliver, why do you keep sending msgs.
This is worst service when compared to professional couriers.
Rumul

Order number 156892375 undelivered

Yesterday (20-9-18) my order was scheduled to be delivered but the delivery boy did not even contact me and a message was dropped that you weren't available to receive your order !what a lie! I'm not even able to call on any of your numbers it says that the number does not exist.I already did online payment and I want my order to be delivered!
mdavidmadhu

Sep 19, 2018

My shipment is 3kms away from my home as per your online tracking system and you need 1 day to deliver. What do you do to deliver? crawl along the road?

You charged me extra for express delivery and You did NOTHING about it. Dont feel ashamed to make some cheap money this way?
Vinu2018

Not delivered my stuff

With reference to the way bill No: # 35369190150, I have been tracking the item which i sent through amazon.in . I came to know that the packet has arrived at my nearest bluedart courier center by 18th september 2018 at 7 55 PM. But to my surprise, I came to know that it has not been delivered to my home until this time (19th september 3 PM IST). Its just 1 1/2 KM distance between the courier center and my house. Ive sent a birthday gift to my mother but its disappointing that you could not deliver in time.
Vinu2018

Not Delivered

With reference to the way bill No: # 35369190150, I have been tracking the item which i sent through amazon.in . I came to know that the packet has arrived at my nearest blue dart courier center by 18th september 2018 at 7 55 PM. But to my surprise, I came to know that it has not been delivered to my home until this time (19th september 3 PM IST). Its just 1 1/2 KM distance between the courier center and my house. Ive sent a birthday gift to my mother but its disappointing that you could not deliver in time.
Megha D

Sep 14, 2018

Irresistible waiting period for booked parcel and late services

Bluedart courier although hike with their expensive charges fail to deliver products in time. They assure as they will deliver the parcel with 2 days but still they don't deliver it upon weeks ..
Unfortunately on asking the courier boys million times they say nothing and behave recklessly arrogants.
Many times don't pick the call..
I'm waiting for my parcel which my uncle has booked since a week and unable to track it even after paying 1550 rupees..if my uncle happened to book it in post office it would have costed us only 44rupees and I surely would have received the same by this time.. This is a ### up courier service.

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...