Blue Dart

kuldipnavghare

Sep 14, 2018

Fake delivery remark

Way bill no.35577097695
HARAMKHOR,CHOR blue dart has not deliver my credit card and tracking show that consignee not available.Without coming to delivery they made such fake remark.Their HARAMKHOR representative at 18602661234 kept call pending for 10 minutes and later disconnected it.Deliver my shipment otherwise I will file complaint in POLICE STATION.
suuny

Sep 13, 2018

is it possible to open boot without key

Rumor spread that Jupiter's boot can open without key .It is a serious issue please handle it . LINK https://youtu.be/nCOdWS8EQYc https://youtu.be/m76bW85xL5Y
dinesh59

Sep 13, 2018

my rolex watch is not functioning

As i (Dinesh Bhargava) purchased a Rolex Watch Serial OR6J2001 AND mODEL 116610 RECEIVED ON SEPTEMBER 2018
but the watch is not functioning properly (Time goes one hour fast in 24 hours) so please change it or arrange to repair it as early as possible. and guide me accordingly.
Dinesh Bhargava
Sub Engineer Kelo Project Colony Lochan Nagar Raigarh Chhattisgarh PIN 496001
Mobile - 9425451626
1221_sakshi

Sep 11, 2018

credit card not delivered/Irresponsible

I have not received parcel from HDFC . My Reference No 35646643546.shipment has been arrived on 08-Sep-2018 and it got returned two times without contacting me I tried to reach bluedart number 20 to 30 times but did not received any response and not able to reach them as per the tracking status I can see that number of times on different dates it is showing that it could not be delivered as they Need Department Name/Extention Number and on todays date 11-sept 2018 as per tracking status I can see again status is showing Undelivered Shipment Held At Location,I request you to take action at the earliest.such a pathetic service is given by bluedart
sakshi
_atuljain

DELIVERY NOT DONE OF COURIER NO- 35569007272

The delivery agent is not delivering the parcel. I am receiving a message saying we could not find your house. The person is also not picking up the Phone even after several attempts. They are not coming to deliver and sending fake messages sying 'we missed you'. The most pathetic service ever. This is the height of irresponsibilty. Not going to use this service ever again.

ATUL JAIN
+91 8433097606
_atuljain

DELIVERY NOT DONE OF COURIER NO- 35569007272

The Bluedart delivery agent is not delivering the package. I am receiving a message saying we could not find your house. The agent did not not even call when he Couldn't find the home. I called the courier office and they said that there is no one available to deliver the package.
They are not even trying to deliver the package and are sending fake messages.
They also do not pick up calls even after several attempts.
Arrange for the delivery today itself ie 10/9/2018.

ATUL JAIN
+91 8433097606
a4ankit

Shipment still not delivered after 10 days

Waybill reference - 15440200580

I have been disgusted with the pathetic service and irresponsible customer support that Bluedart has offered that I still write this compliant after doing the same tens of time earlier. There has been no response or what so ever that would make me feel that my shipment is safe and hasn't been misplaced. Being promised of delivery since past 1 week nobody bothered to give me an update even after repeatedly assuring of doing so. Walking an extra mile I sent someone in person twice at the local Udaipur office where the shipment is to be delivered, I got to hear that it has already left for delivery, however never arrived at destination. I atleast need to know that my shipment is safe or kindly update if the same has been misplaced which i suspect.

My warmest regards to Bluedart team which has hit a threshold that does not make the customer feel connected at all.
DimpyT

Sep 7, 2018

Delivery not received

Waybill No : 59548766152

My product is out for delivery, but yet not delivered to me?
Its out for delivery since morning.
Is the delivery boy sleeping on the way or what?
Charbii

Sep 7, 2018

Delibery not received

Dear sir/ madam,

I would like inform you to that, HDFC bank has sent my card through your blue dart courier. the delivery boy saying to me you gave me wrong address.i asked the delivery boy to meet with me at my addresss i will come and collect the courier . boy saying that i will not wait i will return the parcel and cutting my calls everytime . nearly i called him 10 times but he cutted my calls.Delivery boy contact no- +91 97696 49679 never seen such a worst delivery boy. if you are not intrested in work & delivery tell me where can i collect my courie. However, i show you my original documents(adhar card and pan ) which is mention in blue dart and bank. How you decide this is wrong address.
Waybill no-35653510001
Abbimanyu kumar
Poonam111990

Sep 6, 2018

Delayed Delivery

My waybill No is : 15459010862

My courier is expected to be delivered on 6th septemebr but every time I track the order ,the shipment status is always same :Network delayed ,will impact delivery.
Delay by 1-2 hours due to flight issue is understood , but for the entire day getting same response and when called up to the customer Care also , no such help has been granted .
Highly dissatisfied with the BlueDart service.
merlyn dorothy

Sep 4, 2018

Dear sir/ madam,

I would like inform you to that, kotak mahindra bank has sent my cheque through your blue dart courier. the delivery boy went to another address and saying me you gave me wrong address.i asked the delivery boy to wait at shop for 2minutes i will come and collect the courier . boy saying that i will not wait i will return the parcel and cutting my calls everytime . nearly i called him 6times but he cutted my calls . never seen such a worst delivery boy. if you are not intrested in work & delivery tell me where can i collect my courier . so that i will only come and collect the parcel.

Waybill no : 35544746716
merlyn dorothy

Sep 4, 2018

Waybill no : 35544746716

Aug 31, 2018

Delivery Issue

This is my tracking number 35445909052.
The expected delivery date was 30th Aug 2018. But yet, neither I received my delivery package nor no one contacts me regarding delivery.
Could you look at my issue?

Name: Pradumn Shukla
Add: Manyata Tech Park, Outer Ring Rd, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045, India.
Mob No: 9620498913.
rajesh kumar bhargava

Aug 28, 2018

not done delevery

Blue Dart Company doesn't any sense to recruit a person at District headquarter level .
the main person doesn't have any idea about that city infact main places also in city.
WORST SERVICE AS WELL AS BEHAVIOR from Blue Dart ,

I THINK SYNONYM OF WORST IS "BLUE DART " COMPANY.

IN PREVIOUSLY SAME WILL DELIVERED BUT THIS TIME SAYS ADDRESS SHORT. ALL MY CONFIDENTIAL DOCS AND COURIER WILL CAME ALWAYS SAME PLACES , ALTHOUGH CAN'T RETURN BACK UPTO 12 DAYS

WORST COMPANY ALWAYS FIND WORST EMPLOYEES .

BEING POOR WISHES TO BLUE DART

NO CONTACT NUMBER
CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER NOT CONNECTED 99%
NO PROPER DETAILS
WASTED 3 DAYS IN WAITING

WHAT MORE IS THE RECIPE OF BEING THE WORST SERVICE .

BLUDART CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING THE LEADER IN MOST PATHETIC SERVICE.

suziem

Aug 25, 2018

AWB 59544521035 - No attempt made to deliver and wrong status updated

My AWB # 59544521035 due for delivery to me on 24.08.18 was not attempted for delivery. The agent gave me a call (6.30pm) and never answered the phone. On immediate call back and several attempts, the agent did not take my call. The late evening rain (at 6pm onwards) only goes to explain why the agent did not attempt delivery or take my call. This is very unprofessional service and Bluedard must look into these lapses and penalise the delivery agents. The shipper (Samsung against order # 100831666) has taken every effort to despatch the good on time so that I can get it at the earliest. I have a Samsung store less than 20 yards from my house, I dont need to wait for Bluedart to find a convenient time to deliver my package after recording a lie (Consignee not available).
Name of the delivery agent and phone # will be updated shortly.
akagrawa

Aug 23, 2018

Late delivery and no status given

I had shipped product from Hyderabad on 14th Aug to deliver at Tanda(Uttar Pradesh). The shipment is lying there since 18th Aug and no communication has been made, either to me or to the consignee.

I called and all I got is "We are trying our level best".
Gloria shohe

Aug 23, 2018

Not delivering my sbi card

The blue dart service in dimapur nagaland is not delivering my sbi card saying that they do not deliver cards. The item is in dimapur since 6th of aug and i received call only on 22nd of aug to come & pick up the card myself instead of delivering to the address mentioned. This service is by far the WORST service. The hassle of getting connected to them is frustrating. They even blocked my contact no. After i told them to deliver at home . Is this how your service company works?? As tho you are providing free services. I WANT it delivered at home
I am unable to even call on the 24/7 complaint no .
You should rename your service as hopeless service!!

# 9856014585
Erramsetti suman

Aug 22, 2018

I did not receive my credit card

The blue dart service is worst i have experienced, They were updating false status like premise closed when i am home itself, Nobody tried reaching me,

Consignment not being delivered

Highly disappointed with the service. My AWB no. is 69618998105. I am receiving all kinds of excuses for not delivering the shipment . On 20th, consignee was not there which was a surprise as I was very much present . Then on 21st, premise was closed. I really don't know what it means. I am continuously getting assurances from customer care people but have still not received my packet.
I urge you to take action at the earliest.

Consignment not being delivered

My ABW is 69618998106. I received a message on 20th August by blue dart saying my consignment could not be delivered as nobody was there in the house. We were very well in the house so the message came as a surprise. I called up your customer care and was assured that it would be delivered on 21st . Again, in the evening I received a message saying the consignment was undelivered as premise was closed. I am still wondering what does it mean. Anyhow, I again contacted your customer care and I was assured that it will reach between 11 am to 1 pm on 22nd August 2018 i.e today. Till 1 pm I waited and when there was no news from bluedart, I called up customer care yet again. The executive assured that she will speak to the operations team and get it delivered today itself. Since , no consignment arrived , I contacted the customer care in the evening. I was told that shipment is not even out for delivery. This is highly infuriating. Can I please expect the delivery soon.
Shubham Narula 12

Aug 20, 2018

NOT DELIVERING MY DEBIT CARD

Delivery man not trying to deliver my debit card and status updated is incomplete address.

Blue Dart is One of the worst courier service.
Nickster_16

Aug 18, 2018

Deplorable service from Blue Dart

My AWB no is 75415188133. I have been trying to contact your customer care all day to get information about my shipment, but you're phones just won't connect. When I finally did, I was on hold for 20 mins before the call automatically disconnected.
After trying repeatedly, I finally managed to get connected to an agent who's name was SURAJ.G. I am extremely dissatisfied with his level of customer service, his tone and mannerisms. He had no pleasantries in his tone and was extremely nonchalant. He would just blank out on the call and leave me wondering if he was still there. People like this DO NOT deserve customer service jobs!!!!
I asked to speak to a supervisor at least 10 times (if not more) on the call and was refused. When I finally threatened (no choice) to document him....he said he would transfer the call and disconnected the line.
I am a Senior Training Manager at a call centre, and service like this is absolutely unacceptable. I am furious beyond words and I will ensure I write a blog about the service I received from SURAJ. I will also ensure I write to senior management at blue dart stateting my complete displeasure with the way my call was handled.
This is definitely the last time I am dealing with your company!!!!
ektagoyal

Aug 18, 2018

Delivery not done at my address

They call me and ask me to pick parcel from their office. and i said no and ask them to send my parcel to given address. then they say ok and from 2 days they put my parcel on hold.
Please take a strict action on this type of unprofessional person.
kishanmeena89

Aug 17, 2018

Order not delivered on time

Order is not delivered on time by bluedart, bluedart is a very bad couriers service.

Delivery agent doesn't try to deliver order and updated status incomplete addressą„¤

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...