Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

Armaan sk

Aug 7, 2013

NO RESPONSIBLE COURIER BOYS

Actually i need to receive a parcel from Gujarat on on 2-08-13, till today i dint receive it. When i check at your Blue dart office at Madinaguda, Hyderabad ( land mark near BHEL ) parcel was reached on 3-8-13. And the reason was mention address related issues. From Blue dart we received may parcel on the same address till date. Don't know why this Delivery Boys are cheating us. Mobile number is mention on parcel even though they dint bother to make a single call to find the address. If this boys are lazy to ship the consignment pls change them. If we wont receive parcel in time so wtz d use of your service....

Thanks & Regard...

Armaan..
Hyderabad
Email : [email protected]
bhupat

Aug 5, 2013

Puroseful Non delivery

The letter from Citi bank AWB No.43251899294 has been undelivered for blue dart reasons address related issues.

Blue dart is delivering letters from Citi bank for years in the same address. Recently on 13-07-2013, two letters from citibank in the same address was delivered. (Blue dart nos.############ 04360 & ############ 13257 )

I wonder what is wrong with your delivery boys.

The boys are playing mischief.

Please do the need ful.URGENTLY
Sd/-

MURUKA BHOOPATHY

Jt Secretary Malloor Road Residents' Association

0471 2474545 / 944638 4545 /944769 4737
pradip64

Aug 4, 2013

Callousness of Local office to make delivery of my bought product.

I,Pradip DebRoy,complaining against the local Office Of Blue dart courier service ,at Agartala,which on receiving my bought product from Limeroad.com on 31st July not making the delivery to me up till now[05/08/2013] being at about 1.5 kilometers distance from my house out of nothing but callousness.My order no.C0000017859 and trcking no. of Blue dart. 69024436762.
ranimani

Aug 2, 2013

md

email to md of bluedart [email protected]
Murali.K

Aug 2, 2013

Still We are not received

Docket No is: 50234108993
Date Of Booking: 27.07.2013

As i discussed with your customer care executive dt: 01.08.2013, she said material already reached in chennai, we will deliver the material today (01.08.2013), but still we are not received the material, and again i called up today and i discussed with your executive Mr. kishore, simply he said material still lying in our godown only,

So my question is whats the benefit of blue dart courier????

Why should unnecessary we are recommended blue dart courier???

what it the use of compare with other courier?????

nothing blue dart

Murali.K
swastik
A.senthil kumar

Aug 1, 2013

DELIEVERY DELAY

My shipment no. 58566387902, from navi Mumbai to Coimbatore.Misumi India p.ltd. booked on air on 30th July. But still i didn't get the consignment. In Coimbatore ware hose they told "consignment is still in Bangalore it will reach Coimbatore tomorrow". I paid the air freight charge for that,and it was very urgent to me.In air it will take only one day to reach Coimbatore from Mumbai. I don't know what's really going on.
satishgujar888

Jul 13, 2013

Courier Not delevere

I am send one box (Tata Motors Ltd) Hubli To angamally (Kerla) as on 29 jun 2013,but i am check delivery status is not delivered.Four days daily call angamally courier office (0484-2457456) but not receive my call.
My Email:[email protected]
Waybill No : 50205463442 Reference No : 0000003181
Pickup Date 29 June 2013
From Hubli
To Angamally
Status Linehaul Delayed; Accident/Traffic-Jam
Contact Customer Service
Please reply my email id.

Satish Gujar
Tata Motors Ltd
Hubli Branch
8892204038
shifa

Jun 28, 2013

courier not yet received....URGENT

The courier was been send from Kolkatta on 25the June with ref POD no- 13918414300 and it was to be delivered on 27the June but to my surprise today is 28the June but still not received the courier. Visited the local vendor but according to him it is not been delivered to him due to some technical error but also doesn't confirmed when it will be delivered.
Can any body give me a clarification regarding the delivery of the courier. And also it is been 4 days and more to go. if possible please confirmed me regarding the same or else will be forced to take legal action as it is very urgent for me.
BHAVIK SHAH

parcel not receving

dear sir, my parcel order no. 69008919066, has arrived in vapi today morning, but has not been dilevered to me yet
soumitra mukherjee

Jun 24, 2013

Subject: credit card has not delivered to my register address consignment Number 46469683481

This is reference to one of the customer Grievance which I want to bring to your kind notice in regards to the Credit Card allotted to me of your esteemed bank.

Blue Dart courier continue to disappoint us and I will perhaps also have to write to your self (Kotak Mahindra bank.) for the significant lapses in your service.

If you even once bothered to look at the why the courier person had gone without delivering the credit card to me, at the following Address mentioned to you i.e. Bridgestone India Pvt Ltd, Flat No 502 & 503, 5th Floor, Crescent business Park, Sakinaka telephone exchange road, samitha complex, Andheri Kurla Road, Sakinaka Andheri ( E) Mum - 400072 during the submission of details .

I had called up at Blue dart call center & subsequently responded that the office address was changed , How can it be possible that when i in person providing you the registered address to you despite of that how can the courier person will go to the other address , this is some thing which is disappointing & a big blow to me.

How can the bank officials provide the wrong address to courier people? or else it could be possible also that the courier people are lying ,In this trauma my working schedule had been shaken reason , I was expecting that courier card person to come so that he should not go without delivering card to me. But it could not happen so & went this for havoc.

Request your kind intervention into this & expecting a speedy action.

SOUMITRA MUKHERJEE

Dy District Sales Manager (MUMBAI)

Bridgestone India Private Limited

PH NO:############

E MAIL:[email protected]
soumitra mukherjee

your Currier boy is lying

i am really very dissatisfy of our service my shipment number is 46469683481 i had call to your call center for consignment
they said your consignment has been sent but it got return your executive are saying that my office address has been changed
but in fact it has not been changed my office adress is BRIDGESTONE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
FLATNO 502&503 5YH FLOOR CRESENT BUSINESS PARK SAKINAKA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE ROAD SAMITHA COMPLEX ANDHERI EAST MUMBAI 400072 and it is really disgusting that your Currier boy is lying . kindly send my consignment to my given address or else i lodge a complain to consumer court .
with regards
SOUMITRA MUKHERJEE
Dy District Sales Manager (MUMBAI)
Bridgestone India Private Limited

PH NO:############

E MAIL:[email protected]
Arpanjit Singha

Jun 13, 2013

Delay in delivery

Hi!!! I'm Arpanjit Singha.I'm very much depressed with the service of Blue Dart Express Ltd. Agartala.Actually I was phoned on Monday 10th June that my order hs arrived would soon be delivered.But till date I don't get my order.Since Monday I have called them many times but everytime they assure me false comments.Please,help me....
Madhavaraman

Jun 11, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF COURIER & FALSE COMMENT

I am very much dis-satisfied with services of blue dart and un-ethical, un-professional behavior of your customer care staff and parcel delivery executive.I called your' kerala mavelikkara bluedart office' and they told me their is lot of parcel coming and they can't find my parcel what can i do?
My Shipment Tracking id:- 59118000594.My product is 'D-Link DWM-156 HSUPA 3.75G Data Card' i did't get the product till this time.So please investigate this issue ASAP.

My Mob No:09400851745 Or 09605366447

Madhavaraman
swathi
T.P. centre
Harippad 690514
mahendra2013

Jun 8, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF COURIER & FALSE COMMENT

IT IS REGRET TO INFORM YOU ,MY SELLER HAD DELIVERED ON PACKET DATE 31.05.2013 AIR WAY BILL NO.50178203202 FROM KOLKATA . TODAY 8.06.2013 BUT I HAVE NOT RECEVIED THIS COURIER TILLNOW.
I AM TRYING TO CONTACT TO YOUR OFFICE JAIPUR BY PHONE (NO'S 01415191900) BUT MOSTLY TIME ITS SHOW USER BUSY WHEN HE PICK A PHONE THEN SAY YOUR PARCEL REACH AT DELHI AND TODAY YOU WILL RECEIVE IT. WHEN I CALL TODAY THEN YOUR STAFF MEMBER SAY THAT PARCEL IS REACH AT NAGPUR AND REACH AT JAIPUR AFTER 5 DAYS .SO AFTER THIS BAD ATTITUDE BY YOUR SIDE I FELT I SHOULD NOT RECOMMENDED USE YOUR SERVICE IN FUTURE.
prashanth123

May 30, 2013

Delay in delivery and wrong status

Bluedart will always delay in delivery & will give wrong status. Delay in delivery is atleast tolerable but wrong status is not . These people will not come to home & will give wrong status saying no one was present at home. If no one is present at home at least they should make a call to the concern person , so that at least to neighbors he can deliver, with the permission . They will not come & will make a delivery back. This is very common with blue dart. It happens 3 times with me . Please take action on them & make a good name of blue dart in market as earlier it was

Parul
vishavpreet

May 27, 2013

i want claim

Myself is Vishavpreet Singh Residing in Chandigarh. I sent you a courier to bombay on 23rd may 2013 through blue dart and courier number given to me was 13902888786. I was ensured by the staff of bluedart sector 8 chandigarh that my courier will be delivered safely and carefully on saturday, But on that day they told me that somehow we couldn't deliever the courier on given time, And today they told me that your courier (that was a Laminated Photo 20/24 size) is damaged. And now that courier is coming back to chandigarh on my request because i don't want to send a damaged thing to a very special person. Its very shameful for a renowned company like you to damage the belongings. The cost of that photo frame was 1550 Rs. and you have charged me 1395 rs. For that. I am sending you the photo copy of your receipt. And i want the whole claim of 1550 +1395 within a week otherwise i will go to consumer court and then you will have to pay for the harassment as well.

singhvi

May 22, 2013

Not delivery of product

I have consignment ref no .42926250861. It has been shipped on 11th May 2013. I am chasing daily with blue dart customer care. They commit always to deliver same day but unfortunately I did not receive till now. Now suddenly I could see status is showing "now consignment is going back to original location Chennai" Not sure what to do now. I am really tired of following up with customer care,they update some false status on consignment.
ggupta81

May 19, 2013

Delay in delivery and wrong status

I was expected to get the delivery of shipment #59112168393 on 18th May. I waited at my home till 5pm before calling the customer care. The customer care asked me to wait till 6pm. I called back after 6, they asked me to wait till 6:30. I called back after 6:30, they asked me to wait for another hour. I asked him the time for customer care closure and he told me 9pm. I called back at 7:35pm and got to know that the customer care was closed for the day.

Ridiculous. I was waiting for my spectacles entire day waiting at my home. And now the status is that shipped in undelivered due to non availability of receipient.

This is not the first incident with Blue Dart. In recent past, lots of my shipment are either returned or undelivered because of same reason.
sssss

May 17, 2013

WORST SERVICE BY BLUE DART

Please never use blue dart for courier services ,it gives worst service.Andheri midc blue dart people are worst due to them i told in my office never to use there service these blue dart p0eople sucks specially andheri midc mumbai blue dart.
libra08cool

May 17, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF COURIER & FALSE COMMENT

Would like to your notice that recent experience I have in getting my parcel . My parcel with AWB number - 43534860902 is planned to deliver at Gurgaon my office address, as this courier is missed to deliver to me last time. This time I have called your customer service number -1860 233 1234 on May 16th 2013 just to provide your executive with sufficient information of mine so that it could be deliver rightly on time to me. I have provided him with following instructions which he agreed :-

1) My Title at Office – Manager

2) My Emp id – 71671

3) Instruction to call me by delivery executive when he reach office @ 9811093290 – agreed by your cutomer care executive and said similar instructions pass on to branch office.

He said by today 4:00 pm I’ll get my parcel. Just to be double sure I have again call on your customer service number (1860 233 1234) @ 1:00 pm and she again confirmed me that it would be deliver to me before 4:00 pm.

At 3:56 pm again I called customer service number (Delhi) your customer care executive told me that your parcel boy come and even tried to call you but you not picked up a phone. As there was no miss call in my cell history between 1-4 pm on May 17th and she even more said that he waited for 30 min for me in my office, it was bit surprise to me that second time I am hearing a big lie that I received a missed call from your parcel delivery executive as this is clearly mentioned in instructions to him to call me once he'll reach office. On my repeated denial of call by blue dart parcel delivery executive and when I said I can prove that no miss call given to me by any of your parcel boy, than your customer care executive confirmed that he not called you but just waited for me in my office for 30 min. It was another surprise that how system is working within blue dart as even very clear instructions given a day before to call @9811093290 once your parcel boy reach office to call me this time, as I was just waiting for him whole day today. And I am bit surprised he waited for 30 min even not informing anyone in my office/not calling to me as said in instructions (if this instruction not followed by your parcel delivery boy then why your customer care executive confirmed to me that he’ll call you once he’ll reach office!!) that he is waiting for me.

I am just saying all this because after having conversation on 16th may with your customer case executive i have schedule my day of 17 may 2013 to receive this parcel before 4 :00 pm and then catch my flight to Hyderabad at 7:30 pm. Now i am receiving my packet at 7:00 pm which put denial to the professional commitment once you make to customer and also make him suffer due to your staff false commitments and promises.

Sir, I am very much dis-satisfied with services of blue dart and un-ethical, un-professional behavior of your customer care staff and parcel delivery executive. I received numbers of parcel on same address day-in day-out and have never faced problem like this before but having this incidence happens to me I am thinking not to recommend and hire services of blue dart ever now and also recommend same within my friend and professional circle. But surely, I would like you see some action taken by blue dart management team for all the in convenience caused to me because of this un-professional attitude of some staff members, so that trust of customer for Blue Dart would be intact.

Rakesh
sumeetbp

May 16, 2013

shipment delivered

ignore previous complaint. I got things shipped at my address today at 7:30pm
sumeetbp

May 16, 2013

shipment not delivered

I have shipped some docs from Mysore to Pune . 14th May was booking date. but till now no reply from Bluedart.
I called their toll free N number of times , but they are saying by 7pm it will be delivered, since last 2 days.
I suggest go with kind of local courier like "Vichare" and all, they will not speak English , but prices are cheaper and you will get same treatment "the way bluedart people treats you now s days".
VIJAY ARUKIA

May 15, 2013

LOCAL OFFICE NOT RESPONDING

WE HAVE BOOKED OUR CONSIGMENT FROM GURGAON REF NO-50215677606. TO JHARSUGUDA.BUT YOUR OFFICE IS SAYING THE MATERIAL IS IN SAMBALPUR AND THEY GAVE ME THIS MB NO -9040065554.HENCE REPEATDLY CALLING IN THIS NO THEY ARE NOT PICKING THE PHONE.SO PLEASE TELL AS THE STATUS AND WE NEED IT VERY URGENT.

REGARDS

VIJAY ARUKIA
Rajesh Mehta

May 14, 2013

Non Receipt of DocumentNo.60157474296

Our client M/S Suprajit Engg., Chakan(Pune) have sent courier to my Pune office address as below.

A. B .MEHTA
1106,BUDHWAR PETH,
MANDAI,
PUNE-411002

Instead delivering to my above given address you have delivered at Mumbai -Name Abdul, that is what we have been told by your office people.We request you to kindly deliver the document at my correct above given address at earliest.I dont understand how it went to Mumbai as address written on the document is of Pune.

You can call me on 9371014994.We are waiting for your immediate action in these matter.

Rajesh Mehta

( A. B. Mehta)
pveeraprathap

May 11, 2013

not delivery of product

As only one address line missing (Not manddatory to reach the house), they are not delivering the product.
They are telling the reasons like, according to rules they should not deliver.
But for the same address other person able to reach my home.
Its too bad to accept these type of reasons (one line missing in address).

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...