Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

soumitra mukherjee

Jun 24, 2013

your Currier boy is lying

i am really very dissatisfy of our service my shipment number is 46469683481 i had call to your call center for consignment
they said your consignment has been sent but it got return your executive are saying that my office address has been changed
but in fact it has not been changed my office adress is BRIDGESTONE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
FLATNO 502&503 5YH FLOOR CRESENT BUSINESS PARK SAKINAKA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE ROAD SAMITHA COMPLEX ANDHERI EAST MUMBAI 400072 and it is really disgusting that your Currier boy is lying . kindly send my consignment to my given address or else i lodge a complain to consumer court .
with regards
SOUMITRA MUKHERJEE
Dy District Sales Manager (MUMBAI)
Bridgestone India Private Limited

PH NO:############

E MAIL:[email protected]
Arpanjit Singha

Jun 13, 2013

Delay in delivery

Hi!!! I'm Arpanjit Singha.I'm very much depressed with the service of Blue Dart Express Ltd. Agartala.Actually I was phoned on Monday 10th June that my order hs arrived would soon be delivered.But till date I don't get my order.Since Monday I have called them many times but everytime they assure me false comments.Please,help me....
Madhavaraman

Jun 11, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF COURIER & FALSE COMMENT

I am very much dis-satisfied with services of blue dart and un-ethical, un-professional behavior of your customer care staff and parcel delivery executive.I called your' kerala mavelikkara bluedart office' and they told me their is lot of parcel coming and they can't find my parcel what can i do?
My Shipment Tracking id:- 59118000594.My product is 'D-Link DWM-156 HSUPA 3.75G Data Card' i did't get the product till this time.So please investigate this issue ASAP.

My Mob No:09400851745 Or 09605366447

Madhavaraman
swathi
T.P. centre
Harippad 690514
mahendra2013

Jun 8, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF COURIER & FALSE COMMENT

IT IS REGRET TO INFORM YOU ,MY SELLER HAD DELIVERED ON PACKET DATE 31.05.2013 AIR WAY BILL NO.50178203202 FROM KOLKATA . TODAY 8.06.2013 BUT I HAVE NOT RECEVIED THIS COURIER TILLNOW.
I AM TRYING TO CONTACT TO YOUR OFFICE JAIPUR BY PHONE (NO'S 01415191900) BUT MOSTLY TIME ITS SHOW USER BUSY WHEN HE PICK A PHONE THEN SAY YOUR PARCEL REACH AT DELHI AND TODAY YOU WILL RECEIVE IT. WHEN I CALL TODAY THEN YOUR STAFF MEMBER SAY THAT PARCEL IS REACH AT NAGPUR AND REACH AT JAIPUR AFTER 5 DAYS .SO AFTER THIS BAD ATTITUDE BY YOUR SIDE I FELT I SHOULD NOT RECOMMENDED USE YOUR SERVICE IN FUTURE.
prashanth123

May 30, 2013

Delay in delivery and wrong status

Bluedart will always delay in delivery & will give wrong status. Delay in delivery is atleast tolerable but wrong status is not . These people will not come to home & will give wrong status saying no one was present at home. If no one is present at home at least they should make a call to the concern person , so that at least to neighbors he can deliver, with the permission . They will not come & will make a delivery back. This is very common with blue dart. It happens 3 times with me . Please take action on them & make a good name of blue dart in market as earlier it was

Parul
vishavpreet

May 27, 2013

i want claim

Myself is Vishavpreet Singh Residing in Chandigarh. I sent you a courier to bombay on 23rd may 2013 through blue dart and courier number given to me was 13902888786. I was ensured by the staff of bluedart sector 8 chandigarh that my courier will be delivered safely and carefully on saturday, But on that day they told me that somehow we couldn't deliever the courier on given time, And today they told me that your courier (that was a Laminated Photo 20/24 size) is damaged. And now that courier is coming back to chandigarh on my request because i don't want to send a damaged thing to a very special person. Its very shameful for a renowned company like you to damage the belongings. The cost of that photo frame was 1550 Rs. and you have charged me 1395 rs. For that. I am sending you the photo copy of your receipt. And i want the whole claim of 1550 +1395 within a week otherwise i will go to consumer court and then you will have to pay for the harassment as well.

singhvi

May 22, 2013

Not delivery of product

I have consignment ref no .42926250861. It has been shipped on 11th May 2013. I am chasing daily with blue dart customer care. They commit always to deliver same day but unfortunately I did not receive till now. Now suddenly I could see status is showing "now consignment is going back to original location Chennai" Not sure what to do now. I am really tired of following up with customer care,they update some false status on consignment.
ggupta81

May 19, 2013

Delay in delivery and wrong status

I was expected to get the delivery of shipment #59112168393 on 18th May. I waited at my home till 5pm before calling the customer care. The customer care asked me to wait till 6pm. I called back after 6, they asked me to wait till 6:30. I called back after 6:30, they asked me to wait for another hour. I asked him the time for customer care closure and he told me 9pm. I called back at 7:35pm and got to know that the customer care was closed for the day.

Ridiculous. I was waiting for my spectacles entire day waiting at my home. And now the status is that shipped in undelivered due to non availability of receipient.

This is not the first incident with Blue Dart. In recent past, lots of my shipment are either returned or undelivered because of same reason.
sssss

May 17, 2013

WORST SERVICE BY BLUE DART

Please never use blue dart for courier services ,it gives worst service.Andheri midc blue dart people are worst due to them i told in my office never to use there service these blue dart p0eople sucks specially andheri midc mumbai blue dart.
libra08cool

May 17, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF COURIER & FALSE COMMENT

Would like to your notice that recent experience I have in getting my parcel . My parcel with AWB number - 43534860902 is planned to deliver at Gurgaon my office address, as this courier is missed to deliver to me last time. This time I have called your customer service number -1860 233 1234 on May 16th 2013 just to provide your executive with sufficient information of mine so that it could be deliver rightly on time to me. I have provided him with following instructions which he agreed :-

1) My Title at Office – Manager

2) My Emp id – 71671

3) Instruction to call me by delivery executive when he reach office @ 9811093290 – agreed by your cutomer care executive and said similar instructions pass on to branch office.

He said by today 4:00 pm I’ll get my parcel. Just to be double sure I have again call on your customer service number (1860 233 1234) @ 1:00 pm and she again confirmed me that it would be deliver to me before 4:00 pm.

At 3:56 pm again I called customer service number (Delhi) your customer care executive told me that your parcel boy come and even tried to call you but you not picked up a phone. As there was no miss call in my cell history between 1-4 pm on May 17th and she even more said that he waited for 30 min for me in my office, it was bit surprise to me that second time I am hearing a big lie that I received a missed call from your parcel delivery executive as this is clearly mentioned in instructions to him to call me once he'll reach office. On my repeated denial of call by blue dart parcel delivery executive and when I said I can prove that no miss call given to me by any of your parcel boy, than your customer care executive confirmed that he not called you but just waited for me in my office for 30 min. It was another surprise that how system is working within blue dart as even very clear instructions given a day before to call @9811093290 once your parcel boy reach office to call me this time, as I was just waiting for him whole day today. And I am bit surprised he waited for 30 min even not informing anyone in my office/not calling to me as said in instructions (if this instruction not followed by your parcel delivery boy then why your customer care executive confirmed to me that he’ll call you once he’ll reach office!!) that he is waiting for me.

I am just saying all this because after having conversation on 16th may with your customer case executive i have schedule my day of 17 may 2013 to receive this parcel before 4 :00 pm and then catch my flight to Hyderabad at 7:30 pm. Now i am receiving my packet at 7:00 pm which put denial to the professional commitment once you make to customer and also make him suffer due to your staff false commitments and promises.

Sir, I am very much dis-satisfied with services of blue dart and un-ethical, un-professional behavior of your customer care staff and parcel delivery executive. I received numbers of parcel on same address day-in day-out and have never faced problem like this before but having this incidence happens to me I am thinking not to recommend and hire services of blue dart ever now and also recommend same within my friend and professional circle. But surely, I would like you see some action taken by blue dart management team for all the in convenience caused to me because of this un-professional attitude of some staff members, so that trust of customer for Blue Dart would be intact.

Rakesh
sumeetbp

May 16, 2013

shipment delivered

ignore previous complaint. I got things shipped at my address today at 7:30pm
sumeetbp

May 16, 2013

shipment not delivered

I have shipped some docs from Mysore to Pune . 14th May was booking date. but till now no reply from Bluedart.
I called their toll free N number of times , but they are saying by 7pm it will be delivered, since last 2 days.
I suggest go with kind of local courier like "Vichare" and all, they will not speak English , but prices are cheaper and you will get same treatment "the way bluedart people treats you now s days".
VIJAY ARUKIA

May 15, 2013

LOCAL OFFICE NOT RESPONDING

WE HAVE BOOKED OUR CONSIGMENT FROM GURGAON REF NO-50215677606. TO JHARSUGUDA.BUT YOUR OFFICE IS SAYING THE MATERIAL IS IN SAMBALPUR AND THEY GAVE ME THIS MB NO -9040065554.HENCE REPEATDLY CALLING IN THIS NO THEY ARE NOT PICKING THE PHONE.SO PLEASE TELL AS THE STATUS AND WE NEED IT VERY URGENT.

REGARDS

VIJAY ARUKIA
Rajesh Mehta

May 14, 2013

Non Receipt of DocumentNo.60157474296

Our client M/S Suprajit Engg., Chakan(Pune) have sent courier to my Pune office address as below.

A. B .MEHTA
1106,BUDHWAR PETH,
MANDAI,
PUNE-411002

Instead delivering to my above given address you have delivered at Mumbai -Name Abdul, that is what we have been told by your office people.We request you to kindly deliver the document at my correct above given address at earliest.I dont understand how it went to Mumbai as address written on the document is of Pune.

You can call me on 9371014994.We are waiting for your immediate action in these matter.

Rajesh Mehta

( A. B. Mehta)
pveeraprathap

May 11, 2013

not delivery of product

As only one address line missing (Not manddatory to reach the house), they are not delivering the product.
They are telling the reasons like, according to rules they should not deliver.
But for the same address other person able to reach my home.
Its too bad to accept these type of reasons (one line missing in address).
sanjayb

Apr 17, 2013

Delivery of Airway Bill # 40414302180 & 43511622125

Mr. Rohit,

Based on your reassurances on Friday morning (last), I was expecting the hard copy text containing the immunity due to me & the unconditional willingness of BLUE DART to take full responsibility of all losses/harassment caused to me; in case my confidential information is misused. Further, you were to apprise me of the action taken by BLUE DART to ensure that such instances will never be repeated.

However, as always YOU HAVE FAILED YET AGAIN to meet the deadline set by yourself (Friday evening, 12th April 2013 ) & as always FAILED to deliver on anything that you commit to verbally, over the phone.

This callous behavior of yours has left me MOST DISAPPOINTED & forces me to explore tougher options to enforce my rights & safeguard my confidential information.

This is reminder 1.

Please take it up with your highest authority & ensure that Blue Dart learns it's lesson in Customer Privacy & right to confidential
information.

Only strong action of yours against the culprits can help in restoring the lost confidence in your ability to provide secure customer services.

From: Sanjay Bakshi <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:08 PM

Mr. Rohit,

Though, I have personally collected both the shipments today morning from your Rajendra Place branch office,
I am MOST DISAPPOINTED & SHOCKED to have received Airway Bill # 40414302180 in a TAMPERED & OPENED condition.
The contents thereof were containing my confidential financial information.

Birla Sunlife & other financial institutions actually authenticate customers based on this information.
Mr. Sonu Singh of your Rajendra Place branch office has confirmed that a Blue Dart manager had opened the package.

This disclosure has evaporated any iota of confidence that I had in Blue Dart services after the previous horrendous experience.
Now, I am very worried about the security of my finances/confidential information & will not hesitate to initiate
strong penal action against Blue Dart, if any of this is misused now or in future.

I demand & expect that you will take strong action against the culprits who have violated my right to privacy &
inform me of the action taken to address my genuine concerns in writing.

Dear Mr. Chaitanya,

Based on your assurances, I was expecting to receive only one folio# 1015731485 at the Blue Dart office over the counter.
Strangely, both the folios were handed over & that too in a TAMPERED & OPENED condition.

I am flabbergasted by the BLUE DART attitude wherein they can't deliver the package to my new & valid address even after I am providing
documentary evidence of both addresses & ID proof citing security concerns; However they don't even give it a thought to take the owners due approval before taking the liberty of opening the package & potentially misusing the confidential information.

information.

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:42 PM
Subject: RE: Delivery of Airway Bill # 40414302180 & 43511622125

As discussed, we have taken approval from shipper, hence, you can visit in our branch to collect the shipment. We request you to personally visit and carry any of your Govt id proof along with you.

We have already informed to branch as well about your visit tomorrow b/w 0900-1800 hrs.

From: Sanjay Bakshi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:26 PM
To: ROHIT BOBAL /CS /DEL NRO/A.MGR; [email protected]; [email protected]

Mr. Rohit,

I don't have any more time to waste with blue dart.
Since blue dart is so helpless that you cannot even make a call to me &
execute an over the counter delivery based on ID & Address documents verification.
I expect you to immediately return my package to the sender without any delay.

Otherwise, I will escalate this case of undue harassment to the highest level & ensure that due action is taken against all the culprits.

Dear Mr. Chaitanya,

Kindly arrange for direct deposit in my bank account as discussed for the other folio.
I will be most thankful & appreciate your help a lot.

-----------------------------------------------

This is to inform you that branch has confirmed that you have been shifted from the address which is actually mentioned on the packet. Hence, we request you to please get back to shipper for further help.

From: Sanjay Bakshi <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:56 AM

Dear Rohit,

Thanks for your response.

Please facilitate the package delivery (Waybill No : 40414302180 Reference No : 027 - 43511622136) at -
14/6, 3rd Floor (BS Flat),
East Patel Nagar,
New Delhi - 110008

Do let me know, if anything else is required from my side to enable this,
I have also copied Mr. Chaitanya from Birla Sun Life for any references/validations that you might need.

37/20, East Patel Nagar,
New Delhi

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 8:14 PM
Subject: RE: Delivery of Airway Bill # 40414302180 & 43511622125

We appreciate your concern and know that we are not able to deliver the shipment as per your expectation. Although, we have already sent the request to branch to arrange the delivery ASAP.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:36 PM
To: JIGNESH T. /CS /DEL NRO/MGR; ANU ARORA /CS /DEL NRO/EXEC; ROHIT BOBAL /CS /DEL NRO/A.MGR; DIMPY /CS /DEL NRO/R.MGR
Subject: Delivery of Airway Bill # 40414302180 & 43511622125

Email id : [email protected]
Tel no : 9999653688
Shipper/Consignee/Third Party : Consignee Comments :
The captioned packages are to be delivered in my name & have strangely been going To & Fro between Chennai & Delhi for last 10 days. I have already visited your Rajendra Place (New Delhi) office & communicated my address & contact details in writing, I was assured that the packages will be delivered without any further delay. However, again the same thing has been repeated. This is making me wonder, If BLUE DART will ever deliver the said packages, let me add that these are important documents which I need URGENTLY.

Sanjay

Waybill Number : 40414302180
------------------------------
Pickup Date : 08 April 2013
From : CHENNAI
To : NEW DELHI
Status : C'NEE SHIFTED FROM THE GIVEN ADDRESS | Contact Customer Service

Disclaimer:
This message is confidential and is intended for the addresse, and may also be privileged. Any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited, and if done, will result in strict legal action.
This message is not guaranteed to be complete or error free. No liability is assumed for any errors and/or ommissions
in the contents of the message.

Disclaimer:
in the contents of the message.
Ravi Rai

Apr 15, 2013

LATE DELIVERY & NOT PICK UP PHONE

SIR,

IT IS REGRET TO INFORM YOU ,MY FRIEND HAD DELIVERED ON PACKET DATE 12.04.2013 AIR WAY BILL NO.39910039551 FROM LUCKNOW. TODAY 15.04.2013 BUT I HAVE NOT RECEVIED THIS COURIER TILLNOW.
I AM TRYING TO CONTACT TO YOUR OFFICE MORADABAD BY PHONE (NO'S 05912485635,2483088) BUT YOUR MORADABAD IS NOT PICKING THE PHONE .I HAVE CALLED LOT OF TIME .SO AFTER THIS BAD ATTITUDE BY YOUR SIDE I FELT I SHOULD NOT USE YOUR SERVICE IN FUTURE.
Blue date

Apr 4, 2013

Blue dart-dont deliver and update unavailability

waybill no. 43223330813 was not delivered to me and the courier guy did not even come to my house.
According to bank, they dispatched it on 31-Mar-2013 but Blue dart is saying that they returned it on 21-Mar-2013.
Called up Blue dart customer care and gave complain and no update as usual

May 17, 2011

Non Delivery of Doc.

The Same thing happened with me AXIS bank has sent the welcome kit to me on 2nd may and till now it is not delivered. The distance is only 19 Km and that is local. They sent passwords through speedpost which reached my address on 5th May. When i called them they told that the kit has been delivered. Don't know to whom they delivered and confirmed that it has recieved. It is the worst service that i ever seen.
User208102

Oct 29, 2010

Non Delivery of Doc.

Waiting for your early reply.
User208102

Oct 29, 2010

Non Delivery of Doc.

i m Nirav from Ornate Lamipack Pvt. Ltd. our courier has been dispatched on 28/10/2010 from mumbai and the docket no. is 13019678733. and today is 29/10/2010- 6:25 PM. still we do not have received our courier. you promise to every one that you will get your courier in 24 hrs(FOR INDIA). today one of your blue dart person came to delivered the courier in next complex and i asked him what about my courier he said please collect from our gorwa office . i said its not my duty to collect the courier. this kind of answers can break your customers.

May 17, 2010

FAKE COMMITMENT OF DELIVERY

Blue Dart is totally disgusting
User206166

Oct 28, 2010

Non Delivery of Doc.

Ref : Docket no.12987504261 dt: 25-10-2010 Time : 07:00 PM (Kolkata -Delhi)

I am Sachin from Albeli Fashions Pvt.Ltd.. We have despatched an important doc.as per the referred details.But very sorry to inform that it had not yet reached its final destination till today morning 11:00 AM dt: 28-10-2010.
We came to know that our doc have reached New Delhi CP area in the evening dt: 27-10-10. We hv tried our best to get that doc from there but no is picking up the fone.Neither it was delivered.
Regretfully hv to say POOR SERVICE AND VERY POOR PIECE OF WORKING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
User193317

Oct 17, 2010

Fooling people

Hello Sonal,

This is Saurabh Vedik. I would like to bring in your knowledge that I am still living here at the same address I was supposed to get my packet. Kindly tell me the name of the person who was saying that I was shifted from my mailing address. You people making fool of me. I didn’t get any response from your side neither any call nor your field office came to my place (334 Sector-7, Pushp Vihar New Delhi-110017, Contact no. +919560099584). I had words with your call center on 11th of October to send my packet to my residence but I didn’t get my packet till now. I had words with so many people (Sidhartha, bhawana, Rahul) of your call center but you guys only stretching things not giving any solution. Bhawana and Sidhartha told me that she will deliver my packet to my mailing address on Saturday without fail. Please see what your employee’s commitment level is. If you couldn’t send my packet to my mailing address then return it to the bank. I will collect it myself from the bank's branch. I didn't see any responsible person you can do this work done. Just for this reason I didn't go to my office on Thursday. I was waiting whole day as your executive said. I felt that it was just a bunch of crooks.
Hope you will act upon this problem and send my packet to my maling address on Monday afternoon without fail.

Saurabh Vedik
Spice Retails Limited
Mobile No. +919560099584

Jun 23, 2010

Non delivery of courier

Courier were dispatched to Delhi vide Blue Dart tracking number 12816204531 on 18th June to Delhi address.O floor Hotel, Crowne Plaza,New Friends Colony, New Delhi, 110025. Request you to investigate and arrange to make delivery on top priority.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...