Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

sawan1108

Aug 13, 2018

Debit card not delivered

This message regarding item not received but your courier boy. his taking behavior not good. they call me regarding item and I told him please delivered this item to my office destination but his directly told me that he can not come to my office destination whereas my office is very closely to my home address. I hope you take any action and help me to provide my item.

My reference no EV18222009431
MaulikVPatel

Aug 9, 2018

MY DEBIT CARD DELIVERD ON WRONG HAND

I HAVE MY AXISBANK DEBIT CARD SHIPPED THROUGH BLUEDART.

I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGE THAT YOUR SHIPMENT IS DELIVERD ( WITH MY NAME ) BUT I HAVE NOR RECEIVED THAT PARCEL. I HAVE CHECKED WITH BLUEDART OFFICE THEY SHOWN ME THE DELIVERY CHALLAN.. I HAVE SEEN THAT SOMEONE ELSE RECEIVED THAT PARCEL WITH MY NAME. EVEN NONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS RECEIVED THE PARCEL.

SO WE CAN SAY THAT BLUEDART PEOPLE DO NOT CHECK PERSON'S ANY ID CARD OF THE PERSON AND DIRECTLY GIVE THEM ANY PARCEL WHICH WILL HAVE TO PAY A LOT TO THE PARCEL OWNER.

EVEN THEY DO NOT TAKE CARE OF GETTING BACK THAT PARCEL FROM THE WRONG HAND THEY DELIVERD.
Dahiya vikas

Aug 8, 2018

Not delivery my order

Hello, I will be personally delivering your shipment 69055330610 today. You can reach me on 9820845320 - VIJAY SINGH/Blue Dart
Hello, I will be personally delivering your shipment 69055330610 today. You can reach me on 9820898950 - BRAJESH PRAJAPATI/Blue Dart

Delivery boy brajesh PRAJAPATI use cheap language in mobile phone and he told me if you want than you can complete me anywhere . And this boy all time cut the call again again. And my oder not deliver till now.
kara nagaramu

Aug 7, 2018

Irresponsible

I have not received parcel from ICICI New Delhi. My Reference No 31211576214. Your executive has informed me I have a parcel from Icici. At that time iI am in on the way to office. I have informed your executive regarding my present position. He said to me he will come back after 30 min. I have waited him for whole day, but he has not come to deliver area not even respond in the phone also. I have tried so many times. Is it correct sir?. I hope please do not repeat it and inform correctly to the customer before they have stared.

with regards,
K.Nagaraju, 9959646583 or 9700005803
ramachinta

Aug 6, 2018

Its bull shit delivery company

We are at home. No attempt made for delivery and got "we missed you" message evening. I did ask watchman/security for any courier deliveries. He said I didn't see any blue dart courier delivery boy and verified the signature book. There is no signature from the blue dart.

The watchman told me that. It happened so many times our area blue dart courier boy never delivery any bank couriers and send them back you have to go to back ask for physical pick it up from the bank branch office.

Waybill No : 42734147234
Reference No : 0297030818H00849

Please contact me as per the address.
rajeshjora

Aug 6, 2018

Delivery not done at my address

My order I'd 152962976 and amb no. 75413985043 is not delivered as same date as shop clue give me.delivery date 04/08/2018 than not delivered.i ask reason for let delivery then.delivery man gave answer that this area Pin code 364280 is not serviceble and every day wrong updated that person not available.than second time updated that address is incomplete.this is very careless answer and update by blue dart.
Amit Sharma Trener

Aug 4, 2018

Delayed

Blue Dart Courier delayed services (Worst Service)
hi ,
My Way bill No 57992753173 product delivery was 04-08-2018 but i am not getting on time i am a service men was on off my office that just because of them (Blue Dart) they send me a msg on my phone you will be receive your product on 04-08-2018 i am not happy with the service of Blue Dart Courier ...
pmr9180

Jul 29, 2018

BLUEDART Delivery man intensionally not delivering my shipment using cheap language

First day, delivery man comes and calls me i said I am at my work i will reach there in half an hour he said he doesn't have time to wait. I said u come tomorrow call me 30 min in advance to reach at my home, the delivery man didn't call and updated the status as door closed.

Third day, i personally visited the hadapsar office and requested to handover my shipment personally. The guy at the customer care refused to give my shipment there as its a sbi creditcard he said it has to be delivered at my home only to verify my address. I said ok i will be at my home you please send the person till 11.30 am as I have to go for my work. The delivery man called me at 5.30PM and I requested him to give me half an hour fellow said my office time is already over and I don't time to wait for you and started using unprofessional language.

I wrote my issue to [email protected] and this person just verbally giving assurance to expedite to deliver my parcel.

This is the height of mental harassment by bluedart fellow. I am not saying bluedart but such unprofessional delivery man spoilling bluedarts name. I will be happy if my issue get resolved within next 2 days and sacks such fellow who is arguing with their customers and using cheap language.

Ref no. EV18205826552

PRAFFUL RUIKAR
7887710979/7420996160
abhijitbaji

Jul 27, 2018

Misbehave by a Courier person

Courier person try to deliver courier on working day and in working time. He didn't contact on first attempt. On the second attempt, he started arguing and used very low level of language. I called the customer care and they assured that they will come back to me for the complaint, i am still waiting from last couple of weeks. Very poor service.

Jul 24, 2018

Non delivery and unnecessary delay

Unnecessary delay for my reference id 69613207926. As per tracking agent is moving around my address 3 times but not delivered. He neither call on my cell or ask my neighbour for the address. He moved on 12 PM and updated status on 8 PM landmark not mentioned.

Warm Regards
Asstt.Manager
United India Insurance Co Ltd.
(Wholly owned by Govt. of India)

Jul 24, 2018

Delay in delivery

Warm Regards
Asstt.Manager
United India Insurance Co Ltd.
(Wholly owned by Govt. of India)
anchit.adhikari

Jul 21, 2018

Delivery man refused to deliver the product

Waybill No.-35322642950. The consignment was to delivered on 20th July,2018 but it wasnt delivered that day. Next day I got a call again but due to some reason I wasn't able to recieve the call. When i called him back he behaved rudely and said that its not his fault that I didnt picked the call and that he would not deliver the consignment, however i called him just 4 minutes later .
Never expected this type of unprofessionalism form Bluedart.
ths shipment comes from bluedart Ranchi center. Deliver boy contact number- 8210089298 Name- Shiva
Pavan Kumar

Jul 11, 2018

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

I have checked my WAYBILL No. 35336558600, it Shows shipment status was delivered on. 25-06-2018.at 16:00 hours,
but the above shipment was not delivered to me, please kindly verify and handed over as early as possible.

Thanking you Sir,
KANAKABANDI ANUSHA,
H.No. 8-3-148, Behind K.V.M. School,
Wyra Road, Khammam.Telangana State.
PIN CODE No. 507 001.

Jul 11, 2018

Complaint for not delivery on given addres

Hello Team,

My important bank documents is shipments with your company, but the delivery boy has not called me and not came in my given actual address,
Just he given a missed call, then i have called him, he said that to me, come at other location and get your documents then i tell him to come at my actual location he is denying and misbehaving with me,
Please take a strict action on this type of unprofessional person.

Please find important detail

To : Pune
suraj6970

Jul 8, 2018

delivery not on time

Its too much delay for delivery ....
shanker1812

Jul 6, 2018

Its very surprising to see that well known reputed organization like BLUE DART will do these kind of cheap tricks.

Without attempting delivery of Consignment they have updated status as Address Shifted, we are staying in the same address last 5 years.

After seeing update in the Blue Dart website, I called customer care and informed same that we are very much operating from the Same address and told them to deliver again and must call me before delivering for confirmation.

Second time when I saw the status of Consignment, it is showing as returned to Sender and unable to contact receiver, which totally incorrect, no attempt made my delivery boy and no call, I can share my call list and recent telephone bill of office address for your information.

I want to escalate my complaint but Customer care people are not interested to take my complaint.
I tried to approach Regional Manager of Hyderabad, but Blue Dart Regional Office numbers are not working (040-6632 3030).
How come Banks are using Blue Dart Services when these people are not providing proper services.
I need someone from Blue Dart must check on this and get back to me as soon as possible
I have decided here after not to use Blue dart courier services in future.
Manpreet14

Jun 28, 2018

Delivery was not on time

My delivery supposed to be delivered on 27/06/2018 even my status shown my order was at there office around 04pm so when i called to 18602331234 Mr DILAVAR picked up the call & he was not help helpful at all even his way of talking is also not so good he just stuck on one thing '' ham sham ko deliver ni kar sakte apka '' yesterday was my parents anniversary so that i told that i am ready to pay extra he again he was not ready just stuck on the same after that he told me that today it will delivered by or before 12pm not it was not,

Today i called again for my status Ms Radika pick up the call & she was quite helful and STILL MY ORDER IS NOT DELIVERED.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MANAGEMENT OF BLUE DART FOR YOUR FAST DELIVERY ,QUICK RESPONSE & SPECIALLY FOR YOUR ''' CUSTOMER SERVICE''

RameshBG

Jun 26, 2018

Worst Service

My AWB no. is 69286328683.

I ordered product on 21.06.2018 at 15.42, Today is 26.06.2018 still I have not received product.
Product is still on shipping.

Ramesh,
moharanakm

Jun 26, 2018

Inordinate delay in delivery of Passport

Writers’ passport with visa was dispatched by embassy of Japan on 22.06.2018. Blue Dart do came for delivery of 23rd evening but could not deliver the packet as writer was not available, Blue Dart neither called-up before coming or latter to set-up a delivery. Since morning of 25th till writing of this complaint on 26th @ 1330 the consignment is still not delivered despite 10 plus call to customer care.
Please look into the matter and arrange for urgent delivery of consignment no 35198970085.
Sharma28

Jun 25, 2018

Parcel not received

Dear team I booked one mob.case of oppoF7 which would be delivered today as per company commitment.And this order is placed with the name of Satish kumar with the reference no.of 59522709783.when I called to delivery boy he told me the person who will deliver ur parcel has been left from job today.And early morning I called that boy he told me I forgot ur parcel then I told him kindly deliver it today it's urgent the person whose parcel is this will go today .so my main concern is that is there only one person in blue dart there is no other alternate option in case of emergency.
Aakash012345

Jun 24, 2018

Delibery boy is Mannerless

Very Poor and bad service from blue dart courier till know
and delivery boy is so mannerless to talk with customers
contact no of delivery boy 91+8879847182 of Maharashtra { Aurangabad }
he has on manner how to talk with customers very shameless think
This type of service is not expected from bluedart staff and delivery boy
Saif Ali pathan

Jun 24, 2018

My parcel not deliver 23 June 2018 please 25 June 2018 imidentily

Waybill no 35332285450 please 25 June 2018 delivery immediately thank you
Rohit Banger

Jun 20, 2018

My order is not place

My name is rohit banger and my order is a iron soldering mechine my payment was pay in credit. my order no.is 79369369811 please contact me on 7494939066
rahuljc

Jun 15, 2018

Unprofessional employee, Mischievous behavior, false information

Just now I call to 18602331234 number for asking the status of my order (69284109613). He put on me on hold for 5 minutes without saying anything. Then I told him at least you should inform. after that, I told him that I will rise to complain about this. Then he was unprofessional and Mischievous behavior cut the call. for this call spend 25 rs.

Some issue with Blue dart:-
1. Unprofessional employee, Mischievous behavior, false information
2. If you accept an order for particular pin code, You should deliver to the mentioned address.
3. Many time service center asked me to come here and collect. I already paid the delivery charge. Why should I spend money and time again?
4. delivery boy update the false status, he is not in the mood to deliver the product. This happens with me 2 times and I lost my product plus money.
5. I rise the complaint and nothing happens till now.

I need a proper reason for these. Get back to me 7411114821.
Rishipal Deshwal

Jun 14, 2018

Mischievous behaviour of Mr. Rahul Gaikwad and false information

My tracking no is 35170742364. I m working with Indian Defence Services . I was to receive an shipment from my bank as per an sms got from bank. There was a link in the sims to track the shipment. I checked the same and went to your office at Belapur and met Mr Rahul Gaikwad regarding the same, but he told me that we had attempted to deliver the shipment on 13.06.2018 , but no one was found at home. But the information was false because my wife was full day available at home. And as per tracking details the expected delivery date was 14.06.2018. I requested him for reschedule for delivery on 14.06.2018 and called customer care also and took leave from office as I was told by Mr Rahul that I can only collect the same no one else from family. But no one came till now . I again called customer care and was told that we were not at home at 0627pm. We had been there till now and didn't went for our domestic needs. This information about today delivery attempt is also absolutely false. This is spoiling the name of company. Please look into the same. I may file an consumer complaints about deficiency in service by your company.

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...