Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

Sachin Bamotra

Jul 24, 2018

Delay in delivery

Unnecessary delay for my reference id 69613207926. As per tracking agent is moving around my address 3 times but not delivered. He neither call on my cell or ask my neighbour for the address. He moved on 12 PM and updated status on 8 PM landmark not mentioned.

Warm Regards
Sachin Bamotra
Asstt.Manager
United India Insurance Co Ltd.
(Wholly owned by Govt. of India)
anchit.adhikari

Jul 21, 2018

Delivery man refused to deliver the product

Waybill No.-35322642950. The consignment was to delivered on 20th July,2018 but it wasnt delivered that day. Next day I got a call again but due to some reason I wasn't able to recieve the call. When i called him back he behaved rudely and said that its not his fault that I didnt picked the call and that he would not deliver the consignment, however i called him just 4 minutes later .
Never expected this type of unprofessionalism form Bluedart.
ths shipment comes from bluedart Ranchi center. Deliver boy contact number- 8210089298 Name- Shiva
Pavan Kumar

Jul 11, 2018

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

I have checked my WAYBILL No. 35336558600, it Shows shipment status was delivered on. 25-06-2018.at 16:00 hours,
but the above shipment was not delivered to me, please kindly verify and handed over as early as possible.

Thanking you Sir,
KANAKABANDI ANUSHA,
H.No. 8-3-148, Behind K.V.M. School,
Wyra Road, Khammam.Telangana State.
PIN CODE No. 507 001.

Jul 11, 2018

Complaint for not delivery on given addres

Hello Team,

My important bank documents is shipments with your company, but the delivery boy has not called me and not came in my given actual address,
Just he given a missed call, then i have called him, he said that to me, come at other location and get your documents then i tell him to come at my actual location he is denying and misbehaving with me,
Please take a strict action on this type of unprofessional person.

Please find important detail

To : Pune
suraj6970

Jul 8, 2018

delivery not on time

Its too much delay for delivery ....
shanker1812

Jul 6, 2018

Its very surprising to see that well known reputed organization like BLUE DART will do these kind of cheap tricks.

Without attempting delivery of Consignment they have updated status as Address Shifted, we are staying in the same address last 5 years.

After seeing update in the Blue Dart website, I called customer care and informed same that we are very much operating from the Same address and told them to deliver again and must call me before delivering for confirmation.

Second time when I saw the status of Consignment, it is showing as returned to Sender and unable to contact receiver, which totally incorrect, no attempt made my delivery boy and no call, I can share my call list and recent telephone bill of office address for your information.

I want to escalate my complaint but Customer care people are not interested to take my complaint.
I tried to approach Regional Manager of Hyderabad, but Blue Dart Regional Office numbers are not working (040-6632 3030).
How come Banks are using Blue Dart Services when these people are not providing proper services.
I need someone from Blue Dart must check on this and get back to me as soon as possible
I have decided here after not to use Blue dart courier services in future.
Manpreet14

Jun 28, 2018

Delivery was not on time

My delivery supposed to be delivered on 27/06/2018 even my status shown my order was at there office around 04pm so when i called to 18602331234 Mr DILAVAR picked up the call & he was not help helpful at all even his way of talking is also not so good he just stuck on one thing '' ham sham ko deliver ni kar sakte apka '' yesterday was my parents anniversary so that i told that i am ready to pay extra he again he was not ready just stuck on the same after that he told me that today it will delivered by or before 12pm not it was not,

Today i called again for my status Ms Radika pick up the call & she was quite helful and STILL MY ORDER IS NOT DELIVERED.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MANAGEMENT OF BLUE DART FOR YOUR FAST DELIVERY ,QUICK RESPONSE & SPECIALLY FOR YOUR ''' CUSTOMER SERVICE''

RameshBG

Jun 26, 2018

Worst Service

My AWB no. is 69286328683.

I ordered product on 21.06.2018 at 15.42, Today is 26.06.2018 still I have not received product.
Product is still on shipping.

Ramesh,
moharanakm

Jun 26, 2018

Inordinate delay in delivery of Passport

Writers’ passport with visa was dispatched by embassy of Japan on 22.06.2018. Blue Dart do came for delivery of 23rd evening but could not deliver the packet as writer was not available, Blue Dart neither called-up before coming or latter to set-up a delivery. Since morning of 25th till writing of this complaint on 26th @ 1330 the consignment is still not delivered despite 10 plus call to customer care.
Please look into the matter and arrange for urgent delivery of consignment no 35198970085.
Sharma28

Jun 25, 2018

Parcel not received

Dear team I booked one mob.case of oppoF7 which would be delivered today as per company commitment.And this order is placed with the name of Satish kumar with the reference no.of 59522709783.when I called to delivery boy he told me the person who will deliver ur parcel has been left from job today.And early morning I called that boy he told me I forgot ur parcel then I told him kindly deliver it today it's urgent the person whose parcel is this will go today .so my main concern is that is there only one person in blue dart there is no other alternate option in case of emergency.
Aakash012345

Jun 24, 2018

Delibery boy is Mannerless

Very Poor and bad service from blue dart courier till know
and delivery boy is so mannerless to talk with customers
contact no of delivery boy 91+8879847182 of Maharashtra { Aurangabad }
he has on manner how to talk with customers very shameless think
This type of service is not expected from bluedart staff and delivery boy
Saif Ali pathan

Jun 24, 2018

My parcel not deliver 23 June 2018 please 25 June 2018 imidentily

Waybill no 35332285450 please 25 June 2018 delivery immediately thank you
Rohit Banger

Jun 20, 2018

My order is not place

My name is rohit banger and my order is a iron soldering mechine my payment was pay in credit. my order no.is 79369369811 please contact me on 7494939066
rahuljc

Jun 15, 2018

Unprofessional employee, Mischievous behavior, false information

Just now I call to 18602331234 number for asking the status of my order (69284109613). He put on me on hold for 5 minutes without saying anything. Then I told him at least you should inform. after that, I told him that I will rise to complain about this. Then he was unprofessional and Mischievous behavior cut the call. for this call spend 25 rs.

Some issue with Blue dart:-
1. Unprofessional employee, Mischievous behavior, false information
2. If you accept an order for particular pin code, You should deliver to the mentioned address.
3. Many time service center asked me to come here and collect. I already paid the delivery charge. Why should I spend money and time again?
4. delivery boy update the false status, he is not in the mood to deliver the product. This happens with me 2 times and I lost my product plus money.
5. I rise the complaint and nothing happens till now.

I need a proper reason for these. Get back to me 7411114821.
Rishipal Deshwal

Jun 14, 2018

Mischievous behaviour of Mr. Rahul Gaikwad and false information

My tracking no is 35170742364. I m working with Indian Defence Services . I was to receive an shipment from my bank as per an sms got from bank. There was a link in the sims to track the shipment. I checked the same and went to your office at Belapur and met Mr Rahul Gaikwad regarding the same, but he told me that we had attempted to deliver the shipment on 13.06.2018 , but no one was found at home. But the information was false because my wife was full day available at home. And as per tracking details the expected delivery date was 14.06.2018. I requested him for reschedule for delivery on 14.06.2018 and called customer care also and took leave from office as I was told by Mr Rahul that I can only collect the same no one else from family. But no one came till now . I again called customer care and was told that we were not at home at 0627pm. We had been there till now and didn't went for our domestic needs. This information about today delivery attempt is also absolutely false. This is spoiling the name of company. Please look into the same. I may file an consumer complaints about deficiency in service by your company.
kins201

Jun 14, 2018

Reckless Delivery Boy

The courier boy never receives the call nor gives a call back. My courier has been pending delivery since 3 weeks. Everytime I receive an intimation of courier dispatch and then later it is sent back.

Courier Boy No:- 8291802339
AWS- 35233773595
AWS- 35236000240

delivery boy's number : 9606743846

delivery boy's reckless behaviour

I have ordered iphone SE in croma and the product is supposed to reach me by 12th. I got a call from bluedart on 11th to know about my available timings and i told them that i will be available after 2pm . But still the delivery boy called me in the morning on 12th. I again told him that i will be available after 2pm. i called him after 2pm. He told me that he will deliver it at 5pm. i waited till then, he extended it till 7 and then till 8pm and finally he dint deliver the product .I have wasted my time waiting all day leaving my work. The delivery boy was very reckless and his behaviour was bad. he dint tell me his name. he said that i can complain to his manager if needed and he is not worried.

delivery boy's number : 9606743846

LP Name:DIESL
AWB Number:79074943754

delivery boy's reckless behaviour

I have ordered iphone SE in croma and the product is supposed to reach me by 12th. I got a call from bluedart on 11th to know about my available timings and i told them that i will be available after 2pm . But still the delivery boy called me in the morning on 12th. I again told him that i will be available after 2pm. i called him after 2pm. He told me that he will deliver it at 5pm. i waited till then, he extended it till 7 and then till 8pm and finally he dint deliver the product .I have wasted my time waiting all day. The delivery boy was very reckless and his behaviour was bad. he dint tell me his name. he said that i can complain to his manager if needed and he is not worried. delivery boy's number : 9606743846

LP Name:DIESL
AWB Number:79074943754

Blue Dart Courier delayed services

My consignment (Way Bill No. 34981166150) was picked up on 08-June-2018 at 17:00 hrs from Mumbai and destination is Chandigarh but till time it has not been delivered and my consignment is carrying the important document which i have to shown at Chandigarh airport authority (today - 12-June-2018 is my flight at 1pm) otherwise they will not allow me to travel and i have to bear Rs.10000 loss because of Blue Dart, if this happen so then i will logged the complaint against Blue dart at customer forum court for claim and compensation.

At online tracking website of Blue Dart - it was delivered at Chandigarh Madhya Marg Office of Blue Dart on 10-June-2018 at 10:05 hrs but still it has not been delivered and lying at there office from last 3 days.

No one is picking call at Madhya Marg office Chandigarh and there is no response from Blue Dart courier customer care after continuous follow-up and no one is serious to deliver the consignment and they had hold the consignment from last three days without any reason and Blue Dart Mumbai office Relationship Manager and Customer Care executive committed me that they will deliver my consignment yesterday evening but till time this has not been delivered.

Blue Dart courier is very poor service provider, this was happen many times. Very disappointed with blue dart courier.
Grusha1612

Jun 11, 2018

COURIER

Surprisingly no one contacted . Not even delivered the courier. I dont know what are they doing with our courier.
worst services.
Shaken my trust on Blue Dart.

Highly disappointing. Still looking for my courier . Not getting any way out to contact these people . The courier is very urgent and important
Murthy_vizag

Jun 7, 2018

Debit card not recieved

Hello sir.
My tracking no. is 35118250775 .I Am waiting in home last three days(5th june 2018 onwards till ). But my ICICI Card not recieved .
Your agent didn't come to my premises, he kept the message Missed out.How can you do like this?.And in Nad Branch visakhapatnam didn't receive any calls.This is not a right way to do like this

Your service is very very Bad.
Gr8Sud

May 28, 2018

Refund request for delayed delivery

Mr. Guru Saran Syam had requested a delivery through Blue Dart from your shop on 11th April, 2018. The delivery was an urgent one- as it was a work related laptop sending.
So; it was told to us by you that the delivery would reach the recipient by 13th Apr. '18

But it actually reached on 19th April.

It has caused a great loss to valuable time since in the middle many times we tried to follow up and every time it was told that it's stuck somewhere in a truck (this was not expected when it was a delicate & important item like laptop) on its way to Delhi

It finally reached Rajasthan only on 19th.

The 10 kg parcel's customer code was 041381 and the bar code is 58313989915.

We're extremely dissatisfied with the service since when we were in so much tension,we got no help of speedy delivery causing more stress.

So can you please process a compensatory payment very soon because compensation should be provided for this late delivery.

Hope this will be processed quickly, waiting now at least for a fast positive reply.

The above mail was sent to customer services on 24th April, 2018,till date no reply even after sending the follow-up messages:

Nothing has happened till date. Will I be able to know what's going on regarding the refund process
It is really frustrating that customers’ mail is also ignored in this way when an important delivery which was supposed to reach within 3 days, took more than 9 days to be delivered.

This is the feedback that we should give then to all our known people- that purpose of a delivery is not met by blue dart

Anyway Please respond very soon otherwise to get the compensation for this complaint; I'll then need to contact the consumer forum

This mail has been going back and forth, with each person doing nothing but delegating the concern to someone else; which doesn’t resolve my issue even after so many days.
Hence just to let you all know- I will be giving bad feedback as reviews on internet to not only blue dart’s delivery service but have to complaint to consumer forum against this nasty customer service too.

This was mailed to the following people:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
Gr8Sud

May 28, 2018

Refund request for delayed delivery

But it actually reached on 19th April.

It finally reached Rajasthan only on 19th.

The 10 kg parcel's customer code was 041381 and the bar code is 58313989915.

The above mail was sent on 24th April, 2018 to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], customer care of blue dart

Followed up on 10th May by writing the below message:

Still his mail has been going back and forth, with each person doing nothing but delegating the concern to someone else; which doesn’t resolve my issue even after so many days.
BhoomikaRajput

May 26, 2018

Delay in Product Delivery and Unprofessional Behavior of the employee

Order number ################. This product delivery comes under the Blue Dart located at Banjara Hills Road number 12, Hyderabad, Telangana

This is to bring to your attention the unprofessional behavior of an employee (#8291801596) who was expected to deliver the product today. He called me at 4:17 PM asking the address and i explained the directions. He called and said that he has reached and disconnected the call. I have been trying to reach him since then and he is not responding. His number is going busy and he disconnected the call many times. At 5:51, after calling him around 15 times he picked up the call and said that he cannot come and he will come tomorrow. I requested to deliver it today as i will not be in the State tomorrow and for next week. He disconnected again before i could finish speaking. He hasn't picked up the call ever since.
The product is very important for me right now and i need it urgently.

Such professionalism of the employee degrade the name and standard of the companies clearly. I would not recommend Blue Dart Services to anyone only because of this incident. If such kind of professionalism sustains among the Blue Dart employees, Blue Dart will eventually lose the trust of the customers.

Considering the above, I urge you to take strict actions against the employee concerned with this product delivery.

Bhoomika

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...