Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

kins201

Jun 14, 2018

Reckless Delivery Boy

The courier boy never receives the call nor gives a call back. My courier has been pending delivery since 3 weeks. Everytime I receive an intimation of courier dispatch and then later it is sent back.

Courier Boy No:- 8291802339
AWS- 35233773595
AWS- 35236000240

delivery boy's number : 9606743846

delivery boy's reckless behaviour

I have ordered iphone SE in croma and the product is supposed to reach me by 12th. I got a call from bluedart on 11th to know about my available timings and i told them that i will be available after 2pm . But still the delivery boy called me in the morning on 12th. I again told him that i will be available after 2pm. i called him after 2pm. He told me that he will deliver it at 5pm. i waited till then, he extended it till 7 and then till 8pm and finally he dint deliver the product .I have wasted my time waiting all day leaving my work. The delivery boy was very reckless and his behaviour was bad. he dint tell me his name. he said that i can complain to his manager if needed and he is not worried.

delivery boy's number : 9606743846

LP Name:DIESL
AWB Number:79074943754

delivery boy's reckless behaviour

I have ordered iphone SE in croma and the product is supposed to reach me by 12th. I got a call from bluedart on 11th to know about my available timings and i told them that i will be available after 2pm . But still the delivery boy called me in the morning on 12th. I again told him that i will be available after 2pm. i called him after 2pm. He told me that he will deliver it at 5pm. i waited till then, he extended it till 7 and then till 8pm and finally he dint deliver the product .I have wasted my time waiting all day. The delivery boy was very reckless and his behaviour was bad. he dint tell me his name. he said that i can complain to his manager if needed and he is not worried. delivery boy's number : 9606743846

LP Name:DIESL
AWB Number:79074943754

Blue Dart Courier delayed services

My consignment (Way Bill No. 34981166150) was picked up on 08-June-2018 at 17:00 hrs from Mumbai and destination is Chandigarh but till time it has not been delivered and my consignment is carrying the important document which i have to shown at Chandigarh airport authority (today - 12-June-2018 is my flight at 1pm) otherwise they will not allow me to travel and i have to bear Rs.10000 loss because of Blue Dart, if this happen so then i will logged the complaint against Blue dart at customer forum court for claim and compensation.

At online tracking website of Blue Dart - it was delivered at Chandigarh Madhya Marg Office of Blue Dart on 10-June-2018 at 10:05 hrs but still it has not been delivered and lying at there office from last 3 days.

No one is picking call at Madhya Marg office Chandigarh and there is no response from Blue Dart courier customer care after continuous follow-up and no one is serious to deliver the consignment and they had hold the consignment from last three days without any reason and Blue Dart Mumbai office Relationship Manager and Customer Care executive committed me that they will deliver my consignment yesterday evening but till time this has not been delivered.

Blue Dart courier is very poor service provider, this was happen many times. Very disappointed with blue dart courier.
Grusha1612

Jun 11, 2018

COURIER

Surprisingly no one contacted . Not even delivered the courier. I dont know what are they doing with our courier.
worst services.
Shaken my trust on Blue Dart.

Highly disappointing. Still looking for my courier . Not getting any way out to contact these people . The courier is very urgent and important
Murthy_vizag

Jun 7, 2018

Debit card not recieved

Hello sir.
My tracking no. is 35118250775 .I Am waiting in home last three days(5th june 2018 onwards till ). But my ICICI Card not recieved .
Your agent didn't come to my premises, he kept the message Missed out.How can you do like this?.And in Nad Branch visakhapatnam didn't receive any calls.This is not a right way to do like this

Your service is very very Bad.
Gr8Sud

May 28, 2018

Refund request for delayed delivery

Mr. Guru Saran Syam had requested a delivery through Blue Dart from your shop on 11th April, 2018. The delivery was an urgent one- as it was a work related laptop sending.
So; it was told to us by you that the delivery would reach the recipient by 13th Apr. '18

But it actually reached on 19th April.

It has caused a great loss to valuable time since in the middle many times we tried to follow up and every time it was told that it's stuck somewhere in a truck (this was not expected when it was a delicate & important item like laptop) on its way to Delhi

It finally reached Rajasthan only on 19th.

The 10 kg parcel's customer code was 041381 and the bar code is 58313989915.

We're extremely dissatisfied with the service since when we were in so much tension,we got no help of speedy delivery causing more stress.

So can you please process a compensatory payment very soon because compensation should be provided for this late delivery.

Hope this will be processed quickly, waiting now at least for a fast positive reply.

The above mail was sent to customer services on 24th April, 2018,till date no reply even after sending the follow-up messages:

Nothing has happened till date. Will I be able to know what's going on regarding the refund process
It is really frustrating that customers’ mail is also ignored in this way when an important delivery which was supposed to reach within 3 days, took more than 9 days to be delivered.

This is the feedback that we should give then to all our known people- that purpose of a delivery is not met by blue dart

Anyway Please respond very soon otherwise to get the compensation for this complaint; I'll then need to contact the consumer forum

This mail has been going back and forth, with each person doing nothing but delegating the concern to someone else; which doesn’t resolve my issue even after so many days.
Hence just to let you all know- I will be giving bad feedback as reviews on internet to not only blue dart’s delivery service but have to complaint to consumer forum against this nasty customer service too.

This was mailed to the following people:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
Gr8Sud

May 28, 2018

Refund request for delayed delivery

But it actually reached on 19th April.

It finally reached Rajasthan only on 19th.

The 10 kg parcel's customer code was 041381 and the bar code is 58313989915.

The above mail was sent on 24th April, 2018 to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], customer care of blue dart

Followed up on 10th May by writing the below message:

Still his mail has been going back and forth, with each person doing nothing but delegating the concern to someone else; which doesn’t resolve my issue even after so many days.
BhoomikaRajput

May 26, 2018

Delay in Product Delivery and Unprofessional Behavior of the employee

Order number ################. This product delivery comes under the Blue Dart located at Banjara Hills Road number 12, Hyderabad, Telangana

This is to bring to your attention the unprofessional behavior of an employee (#8291801596) who was expected to deliver the product today. He called me at 4:17 PM asking the address and i explained the directions. He called and said that he has reached and disconnected the call. I have been trying to reach him since then and he is not responding. His number is going busy and he disconnected the call many times. At 5:51, after calling him around 15 times he picked up the call and said that he cannot come and he will come tomorrow. I requested to deliver it today as i will not be in the State tomorrow and for next week. He disconnected again before i could finish speaking. He hasn't picked up the call ever since.
The product is very important for me right now and i need it urgently.

Such professionalism of the employee degrade the name and standard of the companies clearly. I would not recommend Blue Dart Services to anyone only because of this incident. If such kind of professionalism sustains among the Blue Dart employees, Blue Dart will eventually lose the trust of the customers.

Considering the above, I urge you to take strict actions against the employee concerned with this product delivery.

Bhoomika
BhoomikaRajput

May 26, 2018

Very Unprofessional Behavior of the employee

The product is very important for me right now and i need it urgently.

Bhoomika
SRKMALIK

May 24, 2018

Delay in Delivery

Material through Way bill no. 58329629875 was committed to delivered to Patna with 24 hrs by Pune Blue Dart on charges @ 71000/-. Blue dart employee (Mr Ohal - 9371095216) picked up material on 22nd May'18 at 12:30 pm from Engicon Airteck Pvt Ltd, Pune. Material must have reached us by 23rd evening. He kept lying whole day that material has left from Mumbai and then Delhi to Patna. But we have no tracking of materials yet. I have tried to contact Mr Ohal over phone 20 times, but he is not picking up my call. Nobody is there to update on delivery status. Material is required very urgently as my plant is under breakdown since last 10 days.
Sandeepshah

May 23, 2018

My sipment is not delivered

Haramkhor ,bhosadi wale , jab shipment dena nhi hota hai to lete kyon ho

Kisliye Corier open kiye

Tumko Corier ke liye delivery charge dete h ya free me tum kaam karte ho

Manmani karte ho

Tumhari service very baaaaaaàadd

Tumse achha to delhivery corier hai fast sarvice deta h

Mera mobile no. H call jarur karna -9109304734
nitinsbote

May 18, 2018

Material not deliverd my adddress

I order material on 15 /05/2018 says wrong consignee address ,but my address was correct , previously I am also received material with same courier on my same address
renjithmr

May 17, 2018

Irresponsible behavior

Bluedart is the worst courier service in India!
Item as per awb 57991629216 reached Coimbatore on 15th May in the morning. But it's not yet delivered to the address as on 17th May 7.43pm. What a poor service! Please why can't u stop this service for God sake!
Jeavy

May 13, 2018

Debit card no received

Hello sir. Blue dart very bad service. My time very important

But. My debit card no received. Your service very very very very very bad..

I'm many call you.. Your branch r. K road Ludhiana office

But your worker no accept my call..

Very bad your service...... Your office brach no good worker. All layer...

csharma43

May 7, 2018

PAN Card not received

I got a message that my PAN card will be delivered by blue dart service.
Following are the details:
AWB : 35066621590

When tracked it is showing that PAN card is delivered on April 17, 2018. But, I have not received it still

Please take a look ASAP.
Dinesh Dua

May 5, 2018

Hi ,

Refer blue dart awb 42144640403 it showing Shipment Redirected On Same Awb where as every thing was correct in our details . Need your help to deliver this courier at destination on urgent basis as any delay will have heavy financial loss ..
Pady12

May 3, 2018

Credit Card not recieved

Waybill No. 35015802323.

I received a call on my mobile number from your Staff member (9766860748) two days before regarding that your Card has been disptched but due to some official reason i was not available on given official address. he told me call back when you available.

So i am calling him from last 2 days but he is not responsing me properly and hang up my call.

I am available at 5th may 2018 at my official address, if possible please deliver the same.

Thanks and regards,
Pramod Galande,
MANOHAR AHUJA

Apr 30, 2018

Non-receipt of my credit card, very rude behaviour by your staff

Waybill No. 35042868361

I received a call on my mobile number from your Staff member, Sharad Khadu ( Mr. Khadu number 9920246179) informing me that he will be at my residence to deliver my credit card so I asked him to hold while I could check from my office landline if my mother was at home and he could deliver the card to her. Your staff hung up so I made repeated attempts to call him back. I did get to speak to him while he had reached my residence and he was speaking to my mother. On the call he told me that he wanted me to text my adhar number to him or he will not deliver. I informed him that due to frauds I cannot not share my adhar by text to him. Also I informed him that my mother could share my identity proof by showing my gas bill as also he had called me on my mobile number and my name was displayed at the entrance of the building. Mr. Khadu was very rude and refused point blank to share the landline number of his office or someone senior as he was not giving me any option and he did not want me to speak to anyone senior. He also ordered me to hang up on the call and told me that I should speak to my Bank if I wanted the card.
On the tracker he has falsely updated as consignee refused to accept, even though he has behaved very rude with me and I have not refused to accept delivery.

Before he could hang up on me again, I somehow got his office address from him as mentioned below, however no one was taking my call on the number (02226173608, 9867533618) that I got from the website.
Mr. Khadu Office Address: Ground Floor, Ashoka Hall, S V Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai - 400056, Opposite Pawan Hans

Also, I tried calling 18602331234 but could not speak to any agent to register my complaint.

Please inform me how I can collect my card from your office and I do not mind taking my identity proof at your Vile Parle (W) address as Mr. Khadu was of no help at all.

Awaiting your reply on priority.
HOVERLABS

Apr 26, 2018

Material not delivery

Dear Blue dart team

We have dispatched material against docket number : 55003316222.

But customer have not received material.

Ambala cantt branch in-charge Mr. Santosh is not responding and also not picking phone.

Our customer address is below :
WINLAB

SHIPMENT DETAILS

HEELO SIR,
I AM ANKIT ( SHIPPER )
FROM CHEVRON INC,

I WANT KNOW ABOUT MY SHIPMENT DETAILS, MY SHIPMENT ID IS ( WAY BILL NO 69590375934 ) ( REF NO 89997009266 )
THAT WHERE IS MY SHIPMENT
please provide me details so that i can check whether shipment has reached or notat our address

Ankit
PH: 7835874715
ketankardile

Apr 20, 2018

Debit card parcel not received and delivery boy not received call

hello my name is ketan.. i m using digibank app from where i placed request for digibank debit card. they have send it through blue dart parcel service. on the day of delivery i got a call from delivery boy that he is at my apartment. but unfortunately i was not available there so i requsted him to wait for 2 min as i m on the way. suddenly he cut the call. i tried to call him back but he didnt answered call . also he spoke very rudely. so i request to you please take necessary action against delivery boy. i dont know his name but i have his contact number i.e. 9167825075 ...secondly i dont have any waybill number or reference no. so now how can i get my parcel?

ketan kardile
mob. 7875316663
Swapnil Sangole

Apr 19, 2018

about my courier

my waybill no is 35059294152 please send my courier to my office address the artist veena industrial estate shop no 3 and 4 opp to mounginies cake factory back gate of oberoi spring landmark city mall link road andheri west mumbai 400053 my no 9561162206 .last two days delay my courier.try to your costumer care but not received call .very bad service
kartik bhagat

Apr 18, 2018

UNDELIVER

Hello my self kartik bhagat i was complaining about undeliverer parcel to me till now . which address i have given to the my bank document he has send in this address but i am still not living in this address. but my phone number is there when the courier boy has gone to this address he did not find in in there he should contect with me but he did not do this this is my important parcel the courier boy has to call me in my number but he did not do like that so please i request you to please solve this problem as soon as possible ......... my phone number is 9635402773. my way will no is-35205031094

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...