Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

BhoomikaRajput

May 26, 2018

Very Unprofessional Behavior of the employee

Order number ################. This product delivery comes under the Blue Dart located at Banjara Hills Road number 12, Hyderabad, Telangana

This is to bring to your attention the unprofessional behavior of an employee (#8291801596) who was expected to deliver the product today. He called me at 4:17 PM asking the address and i explained the directions. He called and said that he has reached and disconnected the call. I have been trying to reach him since then and he is not responding. His number is going busy and he disconnected the call many times. At 5:51, after calling him around 15 times he picked up the call and said that he cannot come and he will come tomorrow. I requested to deliver it today as i will not be in the State tomorrow and for next week. He disconnected again before i could finish speaking. He hasn't picked up the call ever since.
The product is very important for me right now and i need it urgently.

Such professionalism of the employee degrade the name and standard of the companies clearly. I would not recommend Blue Dart Services to anyone only because of this incident. If such kind of professionalism sustains among the Blue Dart employees, Blue Dart will eventually lose the trust of the customers.

Considering the above, I urge you to take strict actions against the employee concerned with this product delivery.

Bhoomika
SRKMALIK

May 24, 2018

Delay in Delivery

Material through Way bill no. 58329629875 was committed to delivered to Patna with 24 hrs by Pune Blue Dart on charges @ 71000/-. Blue dart employee (Mr Ohal - 9371095216) picked up material on 22nd May'18 at 12:30 pm from Engicon Airteck Pvt Ltd, Pune. Material must have reached us by 23rd evening. He kept lying whole day that material has left from Mumbai and then Delhi to Patna. But we have no tracking of materials yet. I have tried to contact Mr Ohal over phone 20 times, but he is not picking up my call. Nobody is there to update on delivery status. Material is required very urgently as my plant is under breakdown since last 10 days.
Sandeepshah

May 23, 2018

My sipment is not delivered

Haramkhor ,bhosadi wale , jab shipment dena nhi hota hai to lete kyon ho

Kisliye Corier open kiye

Tumko Corier ke liye delivery charge dete h ya free me tum kaam karte ho

Manmani karte ho

Tumhari service very baaaaaaĆ add

Tumse achha to delhivery corier hai fast sarvice deta h

Mera mobile no. H call jarur karna -9109304734
nitinsbote

May 18, 2018

Material not deliverd my adddress

I order material on 15 /05/2018 says wrong consignee address ,but my address was correct , previously I am also received material with same courier on my same address
renjithmr

May 17, 2018

Irresponsible behavior

Bluedart is the worst courier service in India!
Item as per awb 57991629216 reached Coimbatore on 15th May in the morning. But it's not yet delivered to the address as on 17th May 7.43pm. What a poor service! Please why can't u stop this service for God sake!
Jeavy

May 13, 2018

Debit card no received

Hello sir. Blue dart very bad service. My time very important

But. My debit card no received. Your service very very very very very bad..

I'm many call you.. Your branch r. K road Ludhiana office

But your worker no accept my call..

Very bad your service...... Your office brach no good worker. All layer...

csharma43

May 7, 2018

PAN Card not received

I got a message that my PAN card will be delivered by blue dart service.
Following are the details:
AWB : 35066621590

When tracked it is showing that PAN card is delivered on April 17, 2018. But, I have not received it still

Please take a look ASAP.
Dinesh Dua

May 5, 2018

Hi ,

Refer blue dart awb 42144640403 it showing Shipment Redirected On Same Awb where as every thing was correct in our details . Need your help to deliver this courier at destination on urgent basis as any delay will have heavy financial loss ..
Pady12

May 3, 2018

Credit Card not recieved

Waybill No. 35015802323.

I received a call on my mobile number from your Staff member (9766860748) two days before regarding that your Card has been disptched but due to some official reason i was not available on given official address. he told me call back when you available.

So i am calling him from last 2 days but he is not responsing me properly and hang up my call.

I am available at 5th may 2018 at my official address, if possible please deliver the same.

Thanks and regards,
Pramod Galande,
MANOHAR AHUJA

Apr 30, 2018

Non-receipt of my credit card, very rude behaviour by your staff

Waybill No. 35042868361

I received a call on my mobile number from your Staff member, Sharad Khadu ( Mr. Khadu number 9920246179) informing me that he will be at my residence to deliver my credit card so I asked him to hold while I could check from my office landline if my mother was at home and he could deliver the card to her. Your staff hung up so I made repeated attempts to call him back. I did get to speak to him while he had reached my residence and he was speaking to my mother. On the call he told me that he wanted me to text my adhar number to him or he will not deliver. I informed him that due to frauds I cannot not share my adhar by text to him. Also I informed him that my mother could share my identity proof by showing my gas bill as also he had called me on my mobile number and my name was displayed at the entrance of the building. Mr. Khadu was very rude and refused point blank to share the landline number of his office or someone senior as he was not giving me any option and he did not want me to speak to anyone senior. He also ordered me to hang up on the call and told me that I should speak to my Bank if I wanted the card.
On the tracker he has falsely updated as consignee refused to accept, even though he has behaved very rude with me and I have not refused to accept delivery.

Before he could hang up on me again, I somehow got his office address from him as mentioned below, however no one was taking my call on the number (02226173608, 9867533618) that I got from the website.
Mr. Khadu Office Address: Ground Floor, Ashoka Hall, S V Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai - 400056, Opposite Pawan Hans

Also, I tried calling 18602331234 but could not speak to any agent to register my complaint.

Please inform me how I can collect my card from your office and I do not mind taking my identity proof at your Vile Parle (W) address as Mr. Khadu was of no help at all.

Awaiting your reply on priority.
HOVERLABS

Apr 26, 2018

Material not delivery

Dear Blue dart team

We have dispatched material against docket number : 55003316222.

But customer have not received material.

Ambala cantt branch in-charge Mr. Santosh is not responding and also not picking phone.

Our customer address is below :
WINLAB

SHIPMENT DETAILS

HEELO SIR,
I AM ANKIT ( SHIPPER )
FROM CHEVRON INC,

I WANT KNOW ABOUT MY SHIPMENT DETAILS, MY SHIPMENT ID IS ( WAY BILL NO 69590375934 ) ( REF NO 89997009266 )
THAT WHERE IS MY SHIPMENT
please provide me details so that i can check whether shipment has reached or notat our address

Ankit
PH: 7835874715
ketankardile

Apr 20, 2018

Debit card parcel not received and delivery boy not received call

hello my name is ketan.. i m using digibank app from where i placed request for digibank debit card. they have send it through blue dart parcel service. on the day of delivery i got a call from delivery boy that he is at my apartment. but unfortunately i was not available there so i requsted him to wait for 2 min as i m on the way. suddenly he cut the call. i tried to call him back but he didnt answered call . also he spoke very rudely. so i request to you please take necessary action against delivery boy. i dont know his name but i have his contact number i.e. 9167825075 ...secondly i dont have any waybill number or reference no. so now how can i get my parcel?

ketan kardile
mob. 7875316663
Swapnil Sangole

Apr 19, 2018

about my courier

my waybill no is 35059294152 please send my courier to my office address the artist veena industrial estate shop no 3 and 4 opp to mounginies cake factory back gate of oberoi spring landmark city mall link road andheri west mumbai 400053 my no 9561162206 .last two days delay my courier.try to your costumer care but not received call .very bad service
kartik bhagat

UNDELIVER

Hello my self kartik bhagat i was complaining about undeliverer parcel to me till now . which address i have given to the my bank document he has send in this address but i am still not living in this address. but my phone number is there when the courier boy has gone to this address he did not find in in there he should contect with me but he did not do this this is my important parcel the courier boy has to call me in my number but he did not do like that so please i request you to please solve this problem as soon as possible ......... my phone number is 9635402773. my way will no is-35205031094
kartik bhagat

UNDELIVER

Not receiving my parcel

Waybill: 69791035613

AWB Number: 9791035613

I am unable to understand why my parcel is not being delivered in my location.
Your delivery boy called me on 16-04-2018 at 6.15 pm that time I was left from office so I told him to come on next day in my working hours.
But next day that boy was neither call me nor received my call. Still I am trying to call him but he doesn't reply me.
The mobile number of delivery boy is 9167839774.

Kindly look out the matter seriously and sort out at earliest.

Worst services of Blue dart courier has experienced.
Blue Dart is loosing its BRAND NAME because of this kind of employees. Kindly look into this section.

Arjun Ghagare
BUBUN_79

Apr 14, 2018

'Credit Card has not been received till date'

Reference to the above mentioned Way Bill No & Reference No. the tracking details has been mentioned below. The same thing has been repeated what it has been done in past. Neither my consignment has been delivered to my location nor the delivery boy has been contact me.
I am unable to understand why the card is not being delivered in my location after two attempts.

I am suffering a lot since two months. No one from courier or SBI Credit card team is responding. It is totally unprofessionally behavior. Several mails/calls/complaint has been given but no response.

Kindly look out the matter seriously and sort out at earliest as it is a concern of non-payment due to unavailability of card.

Worst services of Blue dart courier has experienced.

Tracking details:-

ssshhhvvv

Apr 11, 2018

PICKUP OF CONSIGNMENT

HI Team,

My pickup is registered for today by paytm, i have received message via Bluedart that pickup will be done by today but i have not received any call from concern person.

I have tried to contact on 18602331234 but call not connecting to customer care officer,i request you to please consider the request on priority

Contact No.: 9871006870(on which message received)

Customer care not responding and email got bounced on [email protected] due to :
"The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly."
Arko2209

Mar 29, 2018

BLUEDART DELAYED DELIVERY

I was to receive a card from SBI on March 6th and today as I am typing this out (29th March )the card is still not delivered.Very un professional employees .WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN GIVING A CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ADDRESS. Worst courier service. In this span have recieved different couriers from DTDC , Indian Post on the same address .But some how BLUEDART ALWAYS HAS A PROBLEM AND FAIL TO DELIVER.Please take call charges from us if its so costly for a company like you to AFFORD a simple call by your delivery guys.

VERY ARROGANT CUSTOMER SERVICE.A company with such a name is loosing its BRAND NAME because of this kind of employees. Kindly look into this section.

Have you ever taken the pain to look at all these complaints posted on different forums about your service?? are you actually look and work on them?? or it falls on deaf ears? because you see the so call WORLD WIDE WEB is FLOODED with COMPLAINTS onyour service but no improvements. Kindly make it a mandate to call your customer while delivering parcels , it WILL SOLVE half of these complaint. DONT loose your BRAND VALUE because of these petty employees.
AMAN SINGH chauhan

Mar 28, 2018

Shipment not delivered

Main Aman singh add. sf 754 sunder nagar panki kanpur nagar 208020 (up)

maine ebay.in se keybord purchese kiya tha jiski dilevry 26/3/18 ko honi thi but abhi tk delevry nhi hui
blue dart no.69591742172 ye h

blue dart is verry bad servises /
chiragjoshi84

Mumbai Airport W/H Shipment Arrived 22-Mar-2018 22:58
Ovali Warehouse Shipment Further Connected 22-Mar-2018 22:32
Ovali Warehouse Shipment Arrived 22-Mar-2018 19:47

What the hell !

How come you can just update status as per your convenience?

24 hr Security is available then how come you are stating such type of status?

Not excepted from such a branded courier.

Pls take action on this & let me know where is shipment is & when the same will be delivered.
sri gayathri

Shipment not delivered

Waybill:35008675645

When I track the courier, it is showing as delivered. But I have not received the courier still. It's very important courier, so please help.

Dindigul: Shipment Delivered 21-Mar-2018 20:30
Dindigul: Shipment Out For Delivery 20-Mar-2018 19:50
Dorjeela

Complaint against few emoyees

I am writing this to bring to your notice that the employees of your company(Blue Dart , Siliguri branch) lack professionalism
and it is with great regret that I am writing this that the company should take strict actions against those petty employes as the employees are the ones who represent the company.
I had orderd some products from zara but unfortunately I had some issues with the size, so then I requested for a return. The next day the courier person called me thrice and after 15 min I called him back, but not even once did he receive my call then the next day a lady was over the phone and she told me that the courier person attempted the pick up many a times which is absolutely a lie and strictly instructed me not to let my phone out of my sight which was very rude, this incident took place around 10am in the morning, but I didn't receive a call at all so at 5 pm I called at the office and the excuse that they gave me was that the courier person had exhausted his recharge, so he couldn't call me. I even bought their excuse and they had promised the pick up the very next day at around 4pm and they called me up at 2pm informing me that since my location was very far they told me that it was difficult to preform the said task.
Actually I had requested zara to change my address and they had consented to it.
My main grivance is that the emoyees are very unprofessional and it causes alot of inconvenience to the customers.
I highy recommend that you take actions against such incidents and the individuals responsible for it or the company will soon loose its goodwill among the people.
I would appreciate an apology letter for the inconvinence caused
Laminder singh

courier delevery extraordianairy delayed

A consignment was booked on 7.3.18 from Ahemdabad,docket no.50492896344 via our EWay no.1803W11917000109659
and invoice dated 6.3.18 of Rs.49578.00.The material was not received by us and inspite of our regular & rigorous correspondence we received a surprising answer on 19.3.18 from your company representatives that the material could not be sent as the date of the Eway bill has expired and thus they require a new EWay bill and therefore we were left with no choice but generate a new EWay Bill and new intermediate no.77917000687336 on 19.3.18 but unfortunately this extremely important and urgent consignment has not been received by us till the mailing of this complaint. We had chosen BlueDart for this consignment simply because we wanted this consignment to reach us safely and on time and inspite of paying more amount of money to your company and if we compare the tariff with any other courier company then the tariff of your company is highest in INDIA we have not received any satisfactory response from your representatives, no quality services and we were made to realise that Blue Dart is an irresponsible company who are not caring or bothered about their clients irrespective of being in the number one position in INDIA which we are now realising is not correct at all.I am writing this mail that we have already suffered huge losses because of your negligence and the consignment is of spare parts which was required urgently to start our machinery which is not running till date because of these parts.My company expects a suitable and relevant answer soon because not supplying consignment on time is breach of compliance for GST and our company.If the material is not delivered to us now we would not be left with no other choice but to take legal action against your company because we have been harassed and on other hand suffered huge financial losses because of the negligence of your company.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...