Blue Dart

hegdeganesh09

Dec 4, 2017

Delivery delayed for more than 4 days

Hi Sir,
My product is supposed to deliver on Nov-30th. I have not received my product till DEC-4th. Customer care is not responding properly.

Waybil no: 57995118974

Nov 17, 2017

SHIPMENT DELAY

I send a courier from calcutta to new delhi (CN. NO. 4000283404) on dated 15-11-2017 and the parcel is very much important to arrived on 16-11-2017. But till now the parcel is not delivered. In the parcel have some important bank document and have to delivered within 16-11-2017.
So you are requested that, please look into the matter asap.

Thanking You

SHIPMENT DELAY

sonaljaikar

Nov 17, 2017

Courier guy denied to come to the location for courier drop

AWB no - 69916524860

the delivery for my courier was my company address, the courier guys came to the IT park and asked me to come to another building which was 200 meters away from my building to pick up the courier.

I genuinely asked him to come down my company building as i had to go for a meeting and did not waste time in walking all the way to other building as the delivery location requested was my building itself.

Every courier person gives the courier at the exact drop location but this Blue dart guy cut my call saying if you want your courier come to this building otherwise you will not get the parcel.
I immediately then received a msg my blue dart saying your courier is undelivered since you werent available.

This is creepy .... the courier guy did not even answer my later.

It was important courier which I wanted immediately but this Blue dart courier guys spoiled it.
asawari1234

Nov 16, 2017

Shipment not received

I have not received my parcel through bluedart AWB :34621346502 .Third class service given by bluedart ,I called tollfree number of bluedart and inform them to please do not return it and reach my place they will easily find my residence still they did not bother to come instead they have returned the shipment , most embarasing thing is i have received my another parcel from bluedart only AWB:3641524875 . Does your service varies from one employee to another ??? Not expected from a well reputed company ...
Your service is to deliver ??or to return back which is more hasselfree job ????
My mail id is [email protected]
Rprem

Nov 9, 2017

Say wrong pincode but its right

I order redmi4 but says wrong pincode,will impact delivery and shippment redricted to same amb
But my pincode was right 110078

Say wrong pincode but its right

rahulkhullar11

Oct 26, 2017

delivery person not coming to deliver bluedart courier

This is to bring to your notice that There are parcels from amazon, HDFC which are fulfilled by Bluedart courier service to my address PIN code 143505 ( Batala, Punjab). But at time of delivery the service is very poor and delivery persons refuses to come to home for delivery and sometimes they misplace the parcel.
Please increase your staff strength or change the staff members in our area.
Suresh.Reddy

AWB# 34551826525

Bad delivery service

Bluedart is very bad delivery service.. i supposed to receive my courier if i call to courier not or office they are not picking the call ... Next time ill not use this nonsense courier service very bad.. friends plz dont use this service... Ill convey this to all
Suresh.Reddy

AWB# 34551826525

Bad delivery service

Bludart is very bad delivery service.. i supposed to receive my courier if i call to courier not or office they are not picking the call ... Next time ill not use this nonsense courier service very bad.. friends plz dont use this service... Ill convey this to all
anandhraheja

Oct 25, 2017

TV NOT YET RECEIVED. WORST SERVICE EVER

TRACKING NO: 57923140763

The shipment of my TV has reached Talegaon Pud Centre (Pune) center on 20th Oct and it was first out for delivery on 24th OCT by 11:46 AM but the shipment was not delivered to me stating that they were unable to reach me. This is complete nonsense as everyone could contact me and my mobile had a full network. I don't even believe that the delivery guys would have reached my place as there were people at my place to collect the Shipment. I had raised a complaint with your customer service and was informed that they have placed my shipment for priority delivery and would get delivered the next day. Next day on 25th Oct when I called the customer care again at 10:00 AM the representative has no clue why the parcel had not yet been dispatched and ensured that she would escalate. Next call at 11:00 AM to the customer care I was informed that the parcel is not yet dispatched and will get dispatched soon. even after asking Talegaon Pud Center number so that i can follow up no one had given me the number. After repetitive calls to the call center my parcel was dispatched by 1:00 PM (This is not called Priority BLUE DART) and at last at 8:45 PM i get a message that my parcel could not be delivered as they could not contact me. UTTER NONSENSE. EVEN AFTER REPEATEDLY ASKING THE CUSTOMER CENTER ASKING THEM TO INFORM THE Talegaon Pud Centre TO CALL ME I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL. KINDLY GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF THE CENTER WHERE MY PARCEL IS SO THAT I CAN COLLECT IT MYSELF. DON'T WANT TO DEPEND ON YOU GUYS ANY MORE. BE ASHAMED OF THESE KIND OF SERVICES. I WOULD LIKE TO ESCALATE THIS EVEN MORE AND WOULD WANT A NUMBER OF REAL SUPERIOR OFFICER.
HARI94949

Oct 21, 2017

NOT ABLE TO DELIVERY JUST BESIDE TO BLUE DART COURSE CENTER

"HI MY SELF HARISH KUMAR
MY SHIPMENT WAY BILL NO 43480371314
I'M REALLY UPSET WITH BLUE DART SERVICES
LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED ACTUALLY
THIS MORNING ON 21-09-2017 MORNING TIME SHARPE AT 11.13 AM I GOT MESSAGE FROM BLUE DART THAT I'M GOING TO DELIVERED 21-09-2017. THAT TIME I CALLED BLUE DART CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE FOR REQUEST FOR CHANGE ADDRESS.. AND I INFORM TO BRANCH IN-CHARGE TO DELIVERY ON OTHER PLACE.. AND I WAS WAITING FOR COURIER DELIVER BOY ITS HAPPEN ON 21-10-2017 AT 1.PM SHARPE AND I WAS STILL WAITING FOR CALL AFTER 4 HOURS AT 4.49PM GOT MESSAGE THAT MY SHIPMENT NOT ABLE TO DELIVERY BECAUSE UNDELIVERED ADDRESS BUT THAT TIME I WAS WAITING FOR CALL... AGAIN I CALLED THAT BLUE DART IN-CHARGE AND TOLD THAT I GOT THIS MESSAGE BUT I WAS WAITING FOR CALL AND TAKEN DELIVERY BOY NUMBER AND CALL MY LOCATION ITS JUST 10 STEP WALK ABLE FROM UR NEREDMET BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER
I WAS WORKING AS STORE IN CHARGE AND MY SECTION ON 3RD FLOOR I CALL DELIVERY BOY REQUEST HIM TO GIVE SHIPMENT ON 3RD FLOOR BUT THAT SAID COME TO BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER BUT THAT I WAS REALLY BUSY IN CUSTOMER AND AFTER FEW MINS I CALLED AGAIN BUT HE SAID IN ALREADY IN BLUE DART SERVICES COME HERE AND TAKE IT.. I WAS REALLY GOT THAT TIME AND I WENT TO BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER AND ASKED WHAT THE REASON U GUYS NOT ABLE TO DELIVERY JUST BESIDE TO BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER... HERE ONE USELESS GUY ENTERED MAYBE HE MANGER FOR THAT BRANCH HE REALLY DON'T NO HOW TO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS AND RESPONSES I ASKED I NEED VERY ARGENT THAT PACKAGE BUT HE IS READY TO DELIVERY NON MY HOUSE ADDRESS BUT NOT READY TO GIVE ME EVEN I'M STANDING RIGHT THERE IN BLUE DART SERVICE CENTER FRONT OF HIM HIS VERY MAKING TO ME BLUE DART HAVE GOOD NAME BUT WORKING WITH USELESS STUPIDS PEOPLE I WILL DROP DELIVERY BOY NUMBER AND THAT STUPID MANGER... HE MAKE ME WAIT STILL MONDAY
DELIVERY BOY SRIKANTH 9030408403 AND STUPID MANGER 8291805027 NUMBER

HOPE U GUYS REPLAY ME AS SAY POSSIBLE

REGARDS
HARISH KUMAR
WAY BILL NO 43480371314"
Sush13

Oct 20, 2017

Abusive and threatning to not give parcel

Airway bill no: 34788544022 & 34781979584 To start with my parcel was undelivered with address not found..there was no attempt of calling me at all. Next i kept calling them...so i gave them landmark to come they abravisely refused and told me to come and collect parcel where they are coming. I told them the landmark which i was saying was few seconds away still they refused. Blue dart employee (Krishna Pillai- Blue dart kalina ) when i confronted him he started hailing abuses and threatened to not give parcel and said he lives in the same area and his dad is in police. I have got the parcel from British Council IELTS several times as my address is in a chawl...i always tell them a landmark and i go there and collect it...but this time the blue was extremely rude and abusive ....blue dart is seriously the worst service and employees dont give a damn...i hope British Council changes their courier company.
Jyotirmoy Dutta

Oct 18, 2017

Worst service

This complaint is regarding bluedart ref no 28314319288. They have updated the status that "Delivery Attempted-Premises Closed" which is completely wrong as i was in my home the whole day. The delivery man from bluedart just for formality called my number and i answered the call too but he did not responded for a while, i could even hear him talking to someone woman while keeping me on call and he disconnected the call after a while. I am sure this delivery man was not doing his duty and made false attempts sitting in comfort of his home and has updated false information in "Tracking Details".

This practice is something which is followed by such delivery men in most of the courier companies. I personally understand this is going to add up as a bad reputation for a well known courier company like Bluedart, and Bluedart must take some corrective actions to fix such behaviour of their feild workers.
Nitinkohojkar

Oct 18, 2017

Consignment not delivered

Amezon had sent my consignment of LG washing machine through Blue Dart courier. Airway bill

Tracking #

Tracking record shows consignment is delivered on 17 October. However it is false information. Consignment is not yet delivered to me. I have also lodge complaint with Amezon.
My shipping address mentioned on consignment is correctly mentioned

Blue Dart is known for bad service. Your call center also bluff and gives false information
Salman11111

Oct 16, 2017

I, for sure know nobody from Blue Dart will even read this... No wonder why there are more than 90% negative reviews... A credit card had to be delivered.. firstly it was not delivered on time.. today I see I had missed 4 calls since I was busy in office work... I tried calling back missed numbers for more than 20 times... They either disconnect or don't receive at all... I am totally shocked.... Worst ever... Honestly I don't want that card anymore now because of this shitty service... HDFC must change this service
Ashish pal 1999 pal

Oct 15, 2017

Delay in order place

Sir my order is in show delivered but my order does not received please i can payment of order in online but my order does not recived and it's deliverd time is 14 october 2017 but today is 15 october please check itt my order no. Is 3950436324
setendra

Oct 12, 2017

very bad services Blue dart

I M VERY TROUBLE N TIRED WITH THAT SERVICES BCOZ SINCE LONGE TIME THEY HAVE NOT DELIVERD ANY TYPE OF PARCEL AND COURIER AT MY ADDRESS AND NOT ANY CALL ABOUT COURIER. THEY HAVE TOLD EVERY TIME THAT ''' YR ADDRESS IS OUT OF SERVICE AREA WE HV NOT DELIVER THEN RETURN MY COURIER TO SENDER """
Prem0657

Oct 12, 2017

Never come to deliver the parcel and return the shipment to the shipper without informing me

My waybill number is 42619593973 and I have not received my parcel and it was undelivered to the me and every time when I check the status it shows that the consignee not present at address and the not even i single time also the person from the blue dart has come to my place and I have called also the customer care representative and mention to please tell me the person contact details who is coming to deliver the parcel or else i have said that please give the product to my landlord but he have never come to deliver the product and neither message me the contact details of the person who have come to deliver the product and the courier was returned to shipper without informing me.I dont know why they are fooling the people if they dont want to deliver the product and return the product.
Prem kumar
aramkrish

Oct 10, 2017

Bluedart

Sent a document on 7-Oct-17 afternoon to Coimbatore through bluedart for which bluedart charged Rs.350.00. I was assured that the cover will be delivered on 09-Oct-2017.

As per the online status, the cover reached Coimbatore hub on 8-Oct-2017 evening and one more update stated that the cover received in blue dart office on 09-Oct-17 at 10:18AM, also the message says that the delivery will be on 09-oct-2017.

The whole day the cover was not delivered and the delivery address distance is hardly 6-8 kms and coimbatore is reasonably big industriel city...I am keep calling the customer care and no response and finally I was told by 6:30 PM that the cover still lying in the blue dart office and if required I can go and collect personally...

Then I have requested my person at Coimbatore to collect the cover from their office for which I have sent another Rs.200 for auto.

"PLEASE DONT USE BLUEDART, WHICH IS PATHETIC AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS MODEL."

PLEASE USE "SPEED POST" WHICH IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN THE SO CALLED BLUE DART...
aramkrish

Oct 10, 2017

Unethical and bad service

"PLEASE DONT USE BLUEDART, WHICH IS PATHETIC AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS MODEL."

PANKAJKUMAR1987

Oct 5, 2017

FAKE DELIVERY STATUS

DEAR

I m very trouble and tired of yr bad and wrost services of kota rajasthan office bcoz every time they hv not deliverd any courier of my residence address and no any phone calls about that and only single answer that OUT OF DELIVER AREA and submit other remark or status on pkt or there reporting list (proof attached and cheack status ) . my residence address left there office only 5-6 km and my add situated in kota city not out of kota or village then why should not deliver courier if there a problem why collect my courier from consignor. some time more important documents in the parcel but they hv not responsible.recently my courier send by Kotak Mahindra Bank by AWB no 34766474562 on dated 20 sep.till noe not deliverd n return to kotak mahindra bank kota branch.I was gone yr office on 30 sept 17 for collact my courier but nobudy responsible person was there n tell me that lots of work pressure on delivery boy so they not deliverd n not any phone call.
kindly take a action as soon as possible n for future not do this again.otherwise i want to go in consumer court.
pls dont pick any courier at my address if u hv not deliverd

Pankaj Kumar
h no 39 amrat vihar
baran road ,borkheda
KOTA 324002 RAJASTHAN
PANKAJKUMAR1987

Sep 29, 2017

I M VERY VERY TIRED WITH BLUE DART SERVICE

SOME TIME MY MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENT NOT DELIVERD ME THEN I FACE VERY VERY VERY PROBLEM .
MY ADDRESS IS IN KOTA CITY AND NEAR YR DELIVERY OFFICE THEN AFTER THEY HAVE NOT DELIVERD

MY RECENT AWB NO IS 34766474562 DESPATCH ON 20 SEPT 2017 FROM KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK AND TILL NOW NOT DELIVERD AND NO ANY CALLS

IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST PLS TAKE A ACTION IN YOUR KOTA OFFICE

PANKAJ KUMAR
H NO 39,AMRAT VIHAR,BORKHEDA,
BARAN ROAD,KOTA 324002 (RAJASTHAN)
Suresh kumar Jakka

Sep 28, 2017

Delivery policies are bulshit Ref No:43479846303

I got test message from blue dart on 27.Sep.17 saying that your courier was undelivered due to unavailability. However I have tracked the courier through number and called to customer care. They have given info that the courier is near Jigani warehouse. I enquired whether I can go and collect. Customer care executive informed that you can try by showing evidence, hence i took evidence of my address proof along with my photo what I have submitted to deliver Credit card. But a girl from Blue dart near Jigani, denied saying that there are strict instructions to deliver the courier to the concern address only.

First of all I should appreciate the dedication of Blue dart staff and it is sad that Management might have recruited people who will use brains or might have instructed them properly.

Because we have got 4 days holidays, they will dispatch the courier between 4 days and say that person was not available. What is the difficulty for them to handover credit card if I am showing evidences that I am the person to be delivered. They said you collect credit card in your delivery address.

At first I got angry and later got laugh for immature staff and policies of Blue dart.

Hey Blue dart Update your policies. Believe the person with evidence but not only the documents.:)

Sep 27, 2017

Not deliverying at mentioned address

AWB number 69977580411

Courier guy is not coming to mentioned address. He is asking me to come another company parking where our access is denied. His number is 782688498. When I asked him to come to my company he denied and used abusive language. He told that if you will not come here, you will not get courier. Please send courier at mentioned address.
jaiswalanjali

Sep 26, 2017

Worst Service

My Courier has been despatched on 20th of september, 2017 but still i haven't received it. I got a call from your delivery boy on 23rd of Sep i.e., Sat and he told me that i cannot delivered it today so will deliver you on monday and today is tuesday. I called on your toll free number which is 1860 233 1234, one girl picked up the call and said that my delivery boy that came to delivered me but i wasn't thr to received it and this is a fake reason because i gave you my ofc address and my ofc timing is 9:30 to 5:30 and that guy was came around 4:30 which is my ofc timing. And secondly on your website you people have mentioned that 1860 233 1234 this number is toll free but its chargeable. why did you people cheat the customer by saying false thing.

worth service
Consumer S

Sep 26, 2017

Bad service

Blue dart of North lakhimpur, Assam service is very bad. They never deliver parcel at home.We have to request them every time for a delivery.They ask my father who is a senior citizen to come to their office n pick the parcel.why would we opt for home delivery option if blue dart can't deliver home delivery. Really it's a headache whenever I go for blue dart service of North lakhimpur. Horrible service.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...