Blue Dart

Consumer complaints and reviews about Blue Dart

murtI585

Feb 1, 2018

RETURN COURIER

AWB34872596290 and New Waybill No. 44502415392 return the courier. I talk with Blue Dart, it confirm me to sure deliver on my address. Further i wait for courier but no deliver and Blue dart return the courier. Very Bad service.
RKS20037

Jan 30, 2018

Very poor service

I requested a cheque book online on HDFC bank internet banking on 15th January, 2018. On 18th January at 10.50 hours I received a message that the chequebook has been couriered to me via BLUE DART COURIER under AWB No. 34791160106 on 17.01.2018. On 18th January, 2018 at 8:03 I received a message from Bluedart that the der from HDFC will be delivered by 19th Jan, 2018.

In the afternoon of 18th I got a call from Mr Rinku, Mobile Number 7988657973, Bluedart, Karnal office that there is a courier and where it is to be delivered. Since my wife has taken voluntary retirement, I gave my home address and Mr Rinku informed that it will be delivered the next morning at the given address. The courier was neither delivered at the address to which it was sent nor to the home address which was taken from me.

On 19th Jan, 2018, I received a message at 19:54 hours that the shipment from Blue Dart was delivered at 1240 on 19-Jan-18 to Maninder- I was not informed which Maninder and where.

When I contacted Mr Rinku on 20-Jan-2018, he almost misbehaved and said that the courier has been delivered in the bank and I have to collect it from the bank.

I fail to understand the behavior of the staff employed by Bluedart-the so called world class courier company claiming that “At Blue Dart, we are committed to providing world - class service and we strive to get it right first time, every time!”
Shankar goswami5

Jan 17, 2018

Delivery not on time

Sir I'm from Jammu , I have ordered Phone from mi.com having tracking no. 69581659136 it was shipped on dated 13 Jan 2017 , consignment reached Jammu on 15 Jan 2017 but product is not delivered to me since last 3 days, also I call customer care many times I didn't get positive response and support when I trace consignment details it is showing "landmark " not mention. this is to inform you that I gave same address everytime & everytime I received delivery on Time if address is incomplete how is it possible moreover I didn't get any phone from delivery boy due to which I'm facing such problem you are requested to look into matter and deliver my product as soon as possible my
srupen

Jan 11, 2018

Shipment not delivered on time

My waybill number for my shipment is 34797301641.

The shipment was received at Hitech city branch on 4th of this month and I got a call on 14 or 15(not sure of exact date). My communication with the executive was I am in my other branch right now. And from next day I did not get any call till now. I have visited Hitech city branch today and they said they will deliver it today or tomorrow. But from last few days I was at the mentioned location and I did not get any call, but now today and tomorrow I will not be there.

When I have contacted branch head/manager (Venkatesh), he could not provide me proper explanation. Please let me know why was I not contacted by Bluedart people till now.

T.Srupen Kumar
MadhukarP

Dec 24, 2017

Delay in rceieving parcel

Bluedart service is very bad. Nobody is there to give proper response. Important courier is delayed by 3 days. After paying higher fees this kind of service not expected.

Waybill No : 15289682354

* - 24 Hr Format
Saddab Khan

Dec 23, 2017

PAN CARD

my AWB NO 34690755783 mobile (7301928690 ,Md Aftab Alam)
your vary poor service and lazy official work and your official staff call me at this no 9905683165 on 21.12.2017 and appointment date in evening but not receive in evening and since 2 days pending my pan card till date and other work is pending for pan card i hope you understand my problem so kindly dispatch pan card my at home and request you kindly accept my issue

Contact me

Saddab Khan
7301928690
Snapdeal

Dec 21, 2017

poor service

Dear shyamal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at [email protected] so that we may assist you.

Team Snapdeal
GauriNikam

Dec 20, 2017

Compliant for Delivery Service

Hello Team,

A courier was due for delivery yesterday 19th December 2017, AWS 3416371494.

The tracking status is updated with Delivery attempted, premises closed, however that is not the case. The premises was open.
Request you to take necessary actions for the delivery service.

Thanks and Regards,
Gauri Nikam
jay12it11

Dec 6, 2017

not receive courier

Waybill No : 50467822742
only one time call from your side on 25/11/2017. that time I am not in my office because of sat is office close, after that not any call from your side than how you update wrong detail.
also when I get this please confirm.
majidshakeel0786

Dec 6, 2017

worst service

Blue Dart is providing worst service i have ever experienced. They will never come to my location, will just put the status that "incorrect address details". They must call me if they can't find it out. But they r just sitting in their offices and don't want to deliver the Courier at doors. They want customers to go their nonsense company office and collect the parcel... Really really worst kind of services.
hegdeganesh09

Dec 4, 2017

Delivery delayed for more than 4 days

Hi Sir,
My product is supposed to deliver on Nov-30th. I have not received my product till DEC-4th. Customer care is not responding properly.

Waybil no: 57995118974

Nov 17, 2017

SHIPMENT DELAY

I send a courier from calcutta to new delhi (CN. NO. 4000283404) on dated 15-11-2017 and the parcel is very much important to arrived on 16-11-2017. But till now the parcel is not delivered. In the parcel have some important bank document and have to delivered within 16-11-2017.
So you are requested that, please look into the matter asap.

Thanking You

SHIPMENT DELAY

sonaljaikar

Nov 17, 2017

Courier guy denied to come to the location for courier drop

AWB no - 69916524860

the delivery for my courier was my company address, the courier guys came to the IT park and asked me to come to another building which was 200 meters away from my building to pick up the courier.

I genuinely asked him to come down my company building as i had to go for a meeting and did not waste time in walking all the way to other building as the delivery location requested was my building itself.

Every courier person gives the courier at the exact drop location but this Blue dart guy cut my call saying if you want your courier come to this building otherwise you will not get the parcel.
I immediately then received a msg my blue dart saying your courier is undelivered since you werent available.

This is creepy .... the courier guy did not even answer my later.

It was important courier which I wanted immediately but this Blue dart courier guys spoiled it.
asawari1234

Nov 16, 2017

Shipment not received

I have not received my parcel through bluedart AWB :34621346502 .Third class service given by bluedart ,I called tollfree number of bluedart and inform them to please do not return it and reach my place they will easily find my residence still they did not bother to come instead they have returned the shipment , most embarasing thing is i have received my another parcel from bluedart only AWB:3641524875 . Does your service varies from one employee to another ??? Not expected from a well reputed company ...
Your service is to deliver ??or to return back which is more hasselfree job ????
My mail id is [email protected]
Rprem

Nov 9, 2017

Say wrong pincode but its right

I order redmi4 but says wrong pincode,will impact delivery and shippment redricted to same amb
But my pincode was right 110078

Say wrong pincode but its right

rahulkhullar11

Oct 26, 2017

delivery person not coming to deliver bluedart courier

This is to bring to your notice that There are parcels from amazon, HDFC which are fulfilled by Bluedart courier service to my address PIN code 143505 ( Batala, Punjab). But at time of delivery the service is very poor and delivery persons refuses to come to home for delivery and sometimes they misplace the parcel.
Please increase your staff strength or change the staff members in our area.
Suresh.Reddy

AWB# 34551826525

Bad delivery service

Bluedart is very bad delivery service.. i supposed to receive my courier if i call to courier not or office they are not picking the call ... Next time ill not use this nonsense courier service very bad.. friends plz dont use this service... Ill convey this to all
Suresh.Reddy

AWB# 34551826525

Bad delivery service

Bludart is very bad delivery service.. i supposed to receive my courier if i call to courier not or office they are not picking the call ... Next time ill not use this nonsense courier service very bad.. friends plz dont use this service... Ill convey this to all
anandhraheja

Oct 25, 2017

TV NOT YET RECEIVED. WORST SERVICE EVER

TRACKING NO: 57923140763

The shipment of my TV has reached Talegaon Pud Centre (Pune) center on 20th Oct and it was first out for delivery on 24th OCT by 11:46 AM but the shipment was not delivered to me stating that they were unable to reach me. This is complete nonsense as everyone could contact me and my mobile had a full network. I don't even believe that the delivery guys would have reached my place as there were people at my place to collect the Shipment. I had raised a complaint with your customer service and was informed that they have placed my shipment for priority delivery and would get delivered the next day. Next day on 25th Oct when I called the customer care again at 10:00 AM the representative has no clue why the parcel had not yet been dispatched and ensured that she would escalate. Next call at 11:00 AM to the customer care I was informed that the parcel is not yet dispatched and will get dispatched soon. even after asking Talegaon Pud Center number so that i can follow up no one had given me the number. After repetitive calls to the call center my parcel was dispatched by 1:00 PM (This is not called Priority BLUE DART) and at last at 8:45 PM i get a message that my parcel could not be delivered as they could not contact me. UTTER NONSENSE. EVEN AFTER REPEATEDLY ASKING THE CUSTOMER CENTER ASKING THEM TO INFORM THE Talegaon Pud Centre TO CALL ME I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL. KINDLY GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF THE CENTER WHERE MY PARCEL IS SO THAT I CAN COLLECT IT MYSELF. DON'T WANT TO DEPEND ON YOU GUYS ANY MORE. BE ASHAMED OF THESE KIND OF SERVICES. I WOULD LIKE TO ESCALATE THIS EVEN MORE AND WOULD WANT A NUMBER OF REAL SUPERIOR OFFICER.
HARI94949

Oct 21, 2017

NOT ABLE TO DELIVERY JUST BESIDE TO BLUE DART COURSE CENTER

"HI MY SELF HARISH KUMAR
MY SHIPMENT WAY BILL NO 43480371314
I'M REALLY UPSET WITH BLUE DART SERVICES
LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED ACTUALLY
THIS MORNING ON 21-09-2017 MORNING TIME SHARPE AT 11.13 AM I GOT MESSAGE FROM BLUE DART THAT I'M GOING TO DELIVERED 21-09-2017. THAT TIME I CALLED BLUE DART CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE FOR REQUEST FOR CHANGE ADDRESS.. AND I INFORM TO BRANCH IN-CHARGE TO DELIVERY ON OTHER PLACE.. AND I WAS WAITING FOR COURIER DELIVER BOY ITS HAPPEN ON 21-10-2017 AT 1.PM SHARPE AND I WAS STILL WAITING FOR CALL AFTER 4 HOURS AT 4.49PM GOT MESSAGE THAT MY SHIPMENT NOT ABLE TO DELIVERY BECAUSE UNDELIVERED ADDRESS BUT THAT TIME I WAS WAITING FOR CALL... AGAIN I CALLED THAT BLUE DART IN-CHARGE AND TOLD THAT I GOT THIS MESSAGE BUT I WAS WAITING FOR CALL AND TAKEN DELIVERY BOY NUMBER AND CALL MY LOCATION ITS JUST 10 STEP WALK ABLE FROM UR NEREDMET BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER
I WAS WORKING AS STORE IN CHARGE AND MY SECTION ON 3RD FLOOR I CALL DELIVERY BOY REQUEST HIM TO GIVE SHIPMENT ON 3RD FLOOR BUT THAT SAID COME TO BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER BUT THAT I WAS REALLY BUSY IN CUSTOMER AND AFTER FEW MINS I CALLED AGAIN BUT HE SAID IN ALREADY IN BLUE DART SERVICES COME HERE AND TAKE IT.. I WAS REALLY GOT THAT TIME AND I WENT TO BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER AND ASKED WHAT THE REASON U GUYS NOT ABLE TO DELIVERY JUST BESIDE TO BLUE DART SERVICES CENTER... HERE ONE USELESS GUY ENTERED MAYBE HE MANGER FOR THAT BRANCH HE REALLY DON'T NO HOW TO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS AND RESPONSES I ASKED I NEED VERY ARGENT THAT PACKAGE BUT HE IS READY TO DELIVERY NON MY HOUSE ADDRESS BUT NOT READY TO GIVE ME EVEN I'M STANDING RIGHT THERE IN BLUE DART SERVICE CENTER FRONT OF HIM HIS VERY MAKING TO ME BLUE DART HAVE GOOD NAME BUT WORKING WITH USELESS STUPIDS PEOPLE I WILL DROP DELIVERY BOY NUMBER AND THAT STUPID MANGER... HE MAKE ME WAIT STILL MONDAY
DELIVERY BOY SRIKANTH 9030408403 AND STUPID MANGER 8291805027 NUMBER

HOPE U GUYS REPLAY ME AS SAY POSSIBLE

REGARDS
HARISH KUMAR
WAY BILL NO 43480371314"
Sush13

Oct 20, 2017

Abusive and threatning to not give parcel

Airway bill no: 34788544022 & 34781979584 To start with my parcel was undelivered with address not found..there was no attempt of calling me at all. Next i kept calling them...so i gave them landmark to come they abravisely refused and told me to come and collect parcel where they are coming. I told them the landmark which i was saying was few seconds away still they refused. Blue dart employee (Krishna Pillai- Blue dart kalina ) when i confronted him he started hailing abuses and threatened to not give parcel and said he lives in the same area and his dad is in police. I have got the parcel from British Council IELTS several times as my address is in a chawl...i always tell them a landmark and i go there and collect it...but this time the blue was extremely rude and abusive ....blue dart is seriously the worst service and employees dont give a damn...i hope British Council changes their courier company.
Jyotirmoy Dutta

Oct 18, 2017

Worst service

This complaint is regarding bluedart ref no 28314319288. They have updated the status that "Delivery Attempted-Premises Closed" which is completely wrong as i was in my home the whole day. The delivery man from bluedart just for formality called my number and i answered the call too but he did not responded for a while, i could even hear him talking to someone woman while keeping me on call and he disconnected the call after a while. I am sure this delivery man was not doing his duty and made false attempts sitting in comfort of his home and has updated false information in "Tracking Details".

This practice is something which is followed by such delivery men in most of the courier companies. I personally understand this is going to add up as a bad reputation for a well known courier company like Bluedart, and Bluedart must take some corrective actions to fix such behaviour of their feild workers.
Nitinkohojkar

Oct 18, 2017

Consignment not delivered

Amezon had sent my consignment of LG washing machine through Blue Dart courier. Airway bill

Tracking #

Tracking record shows consignment is delivered on 17 October. However it is false information. Consignment is not yet delivered to me. I have also lodge complaint with Amezon.
My shipping address mentioned on consignment is correctly mentioned

Blue Dart is known for bad service. Your call center also bluff and gives false information
Salman11111

Oct 16, 2017

I, for sure know nobody from Blue Dart will even read this... No wonder why there are more than 90% negative reviews... A credit card had to be delivered.. firstly it was not delivered on time.. today I see I had missed 4 calls since I was busy in office work... I tried calling back missed numbers for more than 20 times... They either disconnect or don't receive at all... I am totally shocked.... Worst ever... Honestly I don't want that card anymore now because of this shitty service... HDFC must change this service
Ashish pal 1999 pal

Oct 15, 2017

Delay in order place

Sir my order is in show delivered but my order does not received please i can payment of order in online but my order does not recived and it's deliverd time is 14 october 2017 but today is 15 october please check itt my order no. Is 3950436324

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount