blue star india

Consumer complaints and reviews about blue star india

niravsadhu

May 22, 2018

poor installation service from bluestar

Blue Star India — Worst AC service - poor installation service from bluestar - Afert 5 days of purchase of AC no one came for installation - if you dont have capacity to provide service than close your brand .

My Compalin No is : I1805181112
Email : [email protected]

I recently bought Blue Star 1.5 split AC and before I planned to get I confirmed with the dealer that installation will be done on that day itself. Dealer contacted someone and promised me that installation will be done on same day.

They logged a ticket and I call many times to customer care and they people stating that installation will be done on same day. But at End of the day none turned up.

I again spoke about this issue to customer care second day and I was told installation will be done and technician will visit in 1 hour and none turned back.

Today after 5 days of purchase the situation is to live witout AC. This is the worst serivice from reputes company like Bluestar.

Bluestar taken money and not providing services. Why bluestar you making wrong promices. if you dont have capacity to provide than close your bussiness and let people to choose other brand AC than bluestar.

some words for your brand are :

Blue Star AC very poor service standard.
Blue star AC worst customer care.
Worst installation services.
Just name is big.
Don't make people fool that you will contact in 4 hours.
D L MATTA

Aug 30, 2017

REGISTRATION OF EXTENDED WARRANTY OF BLUE STAR WINDOW AC

SIR
I PURCHASE WINDOW AC FROM PARAS ELECTRONIC PANIPAT ON 22.6.17 VIDE BILL NUMBER 537. AS REQUIRED I CALLED AT TOLL FREED NUMBER GIVEN ON BACK OF SCRATCH CARD FOR REGISTRATION OF EXTENDED WARRANTY OF ONE YEAR. THEY HAVE TAKEN FULL DETAIL FROM ME AND ADVISED THAT IT IS DONE AND YOU WILL RECEIVED CONFIRAMTION CALL SHORTLY. THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. DEALER WAS ALSO TOLD ABOUT THIS WHO ASSURED THAT DONT WORRY. TODAY WHEN I MADE COMPLAINT REGARDING NON WORKING OF REMOTE OF ABOVE AC, IT WAS SURPRISED TO NOTE THAT MY PHONE NUMBER WAS NOT REGISTETED WITH THEM. I TOLD THEM FULL DETAIL AS MENTIONED ABVOE. THEY AGAIN REGISTERED MY MOBILE NUMBER AND SHORTLY I RECEIVED MESSAGE OF MY COMPLAINT B OOKING.

IN VIEW OF ABOVE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE ENSURE THAT MY EXTENDED WARRANTY IS SUITABLY REGISTERED

THANKS N REGARDS

DL MAHTTA
243, SECTOR 12, HUDA PANIPAT 132103
CELL 9466033764, 0180-4013764
kumudsh

Apr 4, 2017

Blue Star India — Worst service from bluestar - Newly purchase AC not working.

I have purchased the Bluestar split inverter AC on 26th March from vijay sales, pune. The installation for AC was done on 30th March 2017 under call number J1703285053 and technician was not able to start the AC due to communication error he was getting in the AC .He told me to raise a complaint so that a person from bluestar can look at it and rectify the issue. I have raised the complaint number B1704031144 on 3rd april at 1: 00 PM. The customer care person told me that dealer from supra enterprises will respond you in 24 hours. The time has already passed and the dealer is not picking up my phone neither he is calling me back for when he will rectify the issue .The service i am getting from bluestar is very worst. In this case, now i don't want to continue with this faulty AC. Please take this AC back and provide me the refund at the earliest.