BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD

BHARDE

Mar 26, 2019

Dangerous stray dogs; Stray Dog Nuisance

I want to complain about stray dogs who sit outside our society(around 7-8) and keep barking and howling at midnight for hours together disturbing everyones sleep. It has become a nuisance living here with these strays literally torturing the citizens. They also bark at people walking on the road. Request you to please take them away to an appropriate place / shelter where there are no civilians staying.

Address: Moon Apts, Khan Abdul Majid Marg, Moreshwer Patanker Marg, Pipe Road, Kurla West. Mumbai - 400070.

Bharde
JVPD Citizen

Mar 19, 2019

Complaint about Stray dog and cat menace in JVPD area

Please help us out in reducing the dog and cat menace in JVPD area in JVPD... there are too many growing dogs and cats in the area ( around AVM juhu , Tiwari sweets , near noble chemist and near Jeetendra bungalow) ... please control the situation as soon as possible.

Feb 19, 2019

Stray Dog Nuisance

I am here to complain about the stray dogs that sit outside our building and create a nuisance at midnight or at any random midnight hours barking and howling like crazy. This has been disturbing the sleep of all the citizens living around this area. They have created quite a nuisance at night and also bark and people walking around. Request you to please take them away and leave them in an area / shelter far away from where the citizens live. Appreciate your help.

Feb 19, 2019

Stray Dog NUISANCE

Address: Panchvati, Panch Shrusti Complex, Behind S M Shetty SChool, Powai, Mumbai 400 072.

maya sinha

Jan 15, 2019

Dogs Threat

Dear Sir/Madam

Lots of dogs are there in Anushaktinagar, (BARC Colony). Making trouble to people who stays there. Can't go out side. There are many stray dogs in our colony, especially near Sahkari Bazar/SBI that bite children and drag the children as well. It is a major threat to the safety, well being and lives of kids. There have been multiple instances of dog bites in this clolny. Very scared during day when all the parents gone to their office and children only remain. Children has to attend school, tution during day time. Children are facing great trouble.
Therefore, It is requested to do the needful urgently. especially near Sahkari Bazar/SBI and Deonar(West) Dispensary in Anushaktinagar.

Reagards

Rajiv Kumar

7021790803/9167654708
sudipvarsolkar

Dec 26, 2018

Trouble due to stray Dogs

Dear Sir /Madam,

I m residential of 55, Saptarshi Towers, Mhada, ekta nagar Next to Bhoomi Park, Mala {west}, there are bunch of stray dogs in our society who are troubling every residential, all the time they bark on every individuals whether he/she permanent residential or anyone, also they have chasing cycles n motorcycles, we are having around 750 residential flats in our society due to this stray dogs we can't send our children's to play in our society premises, when ever our society wants to take some necessary action on these stray dogs some Animal lover ngo comes in this matter to rescue them, this is my humble request to take necessary action against this stray dogs n about this Animal lover ngo persons, due to them we feel unsafe in our society premises,

Yours Faithfully,
Sudip Varsolkar,
RahulDabade

Dec 12, 2018

Dead stray dog

There's a dead stray dog in my vicinity since last 2 days,
It has started rottening & decaying

Mob No 9004979105

Shivaji Nagar, Rafi Ahmed kidwai Road, Sewri Mumbai - 400015
Sansai

Dec 11, 2018

attack by stray dogs

On 10th of Dec. I was attacked by stray dogs at night 1:00AM.Two fat ladies were feeding the dogs there were some 15 to 20 dogs.i was returning from work, I m working in shifts.4 to 5 dogs attacked me,i protected myself as i had my bag with me.please do the needful
akshay.salunkhe

Oct 29, 2018

Attacked by a stray dog

I am residing at NNP, plot number 5. There are two dangerous street dogs who always attack people. They have attacked me and my wife twice while going to work.
I am really pissed off this issue. I tried changing my route to avoid this but they still follow us. I do not want to hit them as there will be dog lover who might complain in PETA against me . I was about to hit bus when these dogs were following us and I tried race my bike.

it would be really helpful if you can take out them from plot 5. both the dogs are of white color. average height.

Akshay Salunkhe - Audumber CHS, Plot number 5, Building number 6. Nagari Niwara Parishad, Goregaon east 400065
+91 9967845732
Kvniyer

Oct 4, 2018

Dogs menace

More than 2 gangs of 15 dogs fighting throughout every night between 12 midnight to 5 am disturbing the peace of people living in gudavli Lane no. 3, opposite Natraj Rustomjee, off Andheri Kurla Road.
The problem starts when gang of dogs from nearby area come to gather opposite Gharonda Building where is good lighting and usually it is fight over bitch, barking loudly, fighting, biting and crying all night disturbing our sleep. I am a senior citizen with high BP and diabetes and get sleep for few hours between 1am and 5am.
Please catch and take all dogs away for sterlisation and put them in aarey borivili jungle as food for leapords which enter City area in search of food.
Viswanathan
9820520229
Fpatel

Sep 28, 2018

Lots of dogs trubling people

Please help , lots of dogs are there in my area. Making trouble to people who stays there. Can't go out side at night. Very scared if office close late night. Because dogs are barking horrable and coming on body. One bite on my leg but I some howe escape. Please sir help ous. Many small children's are living in the area. More than 20 -30 dogs are gathered in a group ,sits on a distance of road side. Please do something.
Address: plot no-22, gate no.-8, Mhada colony, malwani malad west.
raza.aman

Sep 18, 2018

Attacked in office by a dog

A Dog comes to my office and destroy my files furnitures event PC please catch the dog as soon as possible
Salshk

Aug 27, 2018

Attacked by a stray dog

I would like to report an incident about a stray dog attacking me this evening as i was returning from college the dog barked at me and litrellay ripped off my cloths with his teeth thank God he didnt got hold of any flesh of mine.The Dog may have gone mad. Please kindly send your team in the below given adress as soon as possible.
36 Causy Corner, LJ Road, Mahim West, Near St Michael High School, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016, India
There are two dogs one black and the other beige colour.I am so scared to move out because of todays incident.
Shadygodz

Aug 7, 2018

Mad stray dog

I would request you to help us by catching the dogs near our society. Near to our society there is one retarded black coloured dog which starts barking and many people are also bitten by this dog very badly. I would request to help us by catching this dog and taking away from the society so that there should not be more harm to the people by this dog

Address:- Ratnatej Dhaval hills, pokran road no 2, Gawand baug, Upwan, Thane 400061

Contact - 9930517104
Sushi Wakde

Jun 30, 2018

Stray Dog Issue

We stay in sidharth nagar borivali east and would like to highlight serious stray dogs issue in our area which needs to be addressed immediately to avoid any casualties
Hkaur09

Jun 12, 2018

Stray dogs

Stray dogs are troubling a lot before any incident happen
Kishore Neha

May 31, 2018

Stray dogs harrasing small children

Stray dogs are scaring small children by barking on them,as a result children are refusing to go to garden,location is andheri kurla road,garden next to hotel mirador.please clear them before any unfair incident occurs.

Stray Dogs menace

A LOT OF STRAY DOGS TROUBLING RESIDENTS OF BEREKEY PLACE RAILWAY QUARTER BYCULLA. THERE ARE NUMBER OF CASES OF DOG BIT IN RECENT PAST.
PLEASE SEND YOUR TEAM TO CATCH THEM.

REGARDS
ARIF SHAIKH
9819200772

Stray Dogs menace

A lot of stray dogs are troubling residents of Berkely place. There are number of dog bit cases are there. Please send your team to catch them.

Stray Dogs menace

Lot of stray dogs are troubling residents of Railway Colony Byculla.
PLEASE SEND YOUR TEAM TO CATCH THEM.
S Sawant

May 20, 2018

Issue due to stray dogs and cats

We have been facing lot of issues due to stray dogs and cats who often are seen in our building and does lot of mess and makes the entire building premises dirty. Our kids also cannot play or roam freely due to these animals around. It is very dangerous as these animals would harm the kids or any elderly people. Kindly get this checked. The major reason for this is the unauthorized fish market in our area which is located on the opposite footpath. The BMC has not done anything about it. There is no place to walk and leads to traffic jam as well. Pls do something about getting the fish market shifted to some other place and also get the animals moved out of the place.
Address : Gavanpada Fish Market, Mulund East, Mumbai 400081
ratnashree Chs Ltd

Apr 30, 2018

Dog Menace

We are facing problem with the stray dogs at Ratna Shree Chs Ltd, Hari Om Nagar, Mulund E, the dogs are creating problem
to children and resident members of our Society.

Please look into the matter as we are helpless since we have complaint to BMC, no positive response received from BMC
authorities.
Rajesh.poojary

Apr 29, 2018

Dangerous dogs bites people

I would request you to help us by catching the dogs near our society. Near to our society there are around 11-12 dogs which all come in group and start barking and many people are also bitten by dogs very badly. I would request to help us by catching these dogs and taking away from the society so that there should not be more harm to the people by this dogs.

Address:- Behind Bapu Nagar Society and Shubh Aarambh hall,Dawdi, Dombivili East 421203.

Rajesh
Rajesh.poojary

Apr 29, 2018

Dangerous dogs bites people

We have huge dog problems here.Near our Society there are 11-12 dogs which suddenly comes and start barking in a full group and few people are been bitten by this dogs.
I would request your team to kindly catch these dogs and take away from our locality, so that no more harm happen to other people.

Rajesh Poojary
Ompra1234

Apr 9, 2018

Dangerous stray dogs

Hi , I am resident of sahydari nagar b near budhha vihar ,vashinaka,Rc Marg,chembur,Mumbai 400074.There is increase in stray dogs in last 2 years and have become dangerous.dogs comes in groups of 8to 10 and starts barking on people and tries to bite.yesterday only dog has bitten a kid which was playing in front of his home.Please could you catch this dangerous dog and take away from the vicinty

hcl technologies limited - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I have taken the print out of form 13, and...
    Videocon D2H - Worst service provider
    Dear Deepali, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    C S Services / PFRDA - C S Services
    My father got a call from 0639431839 claiming to be an...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I placed a PF Transfer request, Have taken...
    Hathway - Harrassment by your Executives
    Since I am out of station I haven't recharged my...
    UGC - HRA link not activated
    I have joined as PhD junior research fellow with reference...
    State Bank of India - Deduct my money without my permission
    Hi I am Manish Vasudeva and My account No is 20188668746...
    UBON HEADPHONES - Regarding repairment of portable speaker
    I purchased ubon portable speaker and i had battery issue...
    Renault duster - Power cut
    Some time my duster in running position and suddenly power...