BMTC Bangalore

poojareddy1992

Sep 9, 2022

Lost Gold black beads bracelet in BMTC on 7th Sep 2022

Hello BMTC management and Staff,

I am writing to you with at most hope that I might get my jewellery that I lost while commuting to office on 7th September 2022,Wednesday from Marathahalli Bridge to IGATE.

I have boarded into bus at Marathahalli bridge around 8:35AM in an AC bus VAJRA and got down at IGATE busstop at 8:59AM. I crossed the road and realized that I have lost my gold black beads bracelet.

But somehow I lost my ticket also so I couldn’t get the bus details.

May you please help me to get my bracelet if they had handed over to the depot at white field or ITPL.I have logged a complaint

Attaching the picture of my bracelet for reference.

My sincere thanks and pleasing you to check on this.

My contact details,
Pooja N
Mobile-9148006973

Lost Gold black beads bracelet in BMTC on 7th Sep 2022

Madhushree Nag

May 26, 2022

Purse

I have lost my purse in the bus which ended at silkboard exactly at 7:40 . It has all my cards . Its a cream/nude color purse . Its a bus from attibele / electronic city , no sure from where . The bus moved from bommanahalli exactly at 7:34am
Plz let me know if the purse , it has all important stuff from card to passes .

If found, plz contact -9845665975
Maruthikashyap

Feb 9, 2022

Lost of wallet while traveling from madivala to domlur

I lost my wallet and valueable documents like pan adhar bank debit cards and credit cards and foreign currencies and some personal things plz help today only I lost around 10am plz help me
jaganagaj

Dec 26, 2020

Lost wallet

I lost my brown wallet during my journey from KBS majestic bis stop to mariappanapalya on 25 Dec 2020 at 5PM. The wallet contains credit and debit card. Most importantly my Singapore visa card is lost, where I cannot travel back. Please help me.

Devi chinnapureddy

Mar 20, 2020

My watch lost

from jayanagar to BTM water wantk 25A bus on 19/03/2020 night 7.20 to 7.40 Fastrack watch Black dial having features of 24 hrs time and day will show and seconds time and silver chain with black dial

My phone No 9538732444
Namrata766

Mar 15, 2020

Lost a Red bag with women clothing and a book in KIAS 6 bus

I lost a dark red colored bag below my seat in a KIAS 06 bus coming from Kempegowda International Airport to Manipal Hospital HAL Road. The bag contains a light pink colored lehenga and a book. I don't have the bus number. The bus left from Airport at 2:30 PM on 15th March 2020. Please let me know if found.

My contact details
Phone : 8961035072
email : [email protected]
Haritha Gopalakrishnan

Feb 25, 2020

Lost my wallet

I lost my red color wallet in BMTC bus (Yelahanka NES), while travelling from hebbal to kodigehalli gate on 24/02/2020. It contains, my AADHAR card(############), Driving license, PAN card and passport size photos. -Haritha Gopalakrishnan, Mob. 8921826487
Sumanth N R

Oct 4, 2019

Missing phone

I have lost my phone while traveling in a BMTC bus on 4th October 2019.

Bus number: 502F

If found please contact
Birendar Kumar Singh

Oct 2, 2019

Lost wallet

I have lost my black colour wallet in bmtc bus no. 335N/5 (KA57F166) while traveling from Brookfield to marathahalli on 1st of October at 4 pm. Have my documents (1atm cards of SBI and 1 food plus card of hdfc , aadhar card, driving license). If any one founds it please return to me.
Contact no. 9649659810
Name: Birendar Kumar Singh

prabhuS k

Sep 5, 2019

Bus Conductor allows 3rd Gender Persons to Collect money from passangers

Hi Sir,
This incident happen on 04-09-2019 afternoon near Singasandra route. Bus conductor and drivers allow 3rd gender persons into bus every day and they will collect money from passengers forcibly.Yesterday i was going to majestic from Attibele. 3rd gender category person entered in to bus near Gharebhavipalya.She asked to give money.i said i dont have change.She started scolding me in public with non veg words.and she said i will call to my relatives then you come to know how you not give money.this that blabla.I asked to the conductor His Name *** *"Basavaraju amadi or Basavaraju umadi"**** why you allowing them in to bus.He said they took bus pass.so they entered.i dont know they took or not.i think they took bus pass not to travel .they took pass for collect money every day.Every day i facing same problem in BMTC buses.So take necessary actions immediately.

Thank You.
santa2125

Aug 12, 2019

lost blue buss

My name is rohit, i forget my bag in bus G3. we board the bus from brigade road, KA01 FA 2252.

please help
Nikita dhanush

Aug 9, 2019

Bus not stopping at bus stop

Respected sir/madam
I'm a student traveling in BMTC bus
The bus driver is not stopping at the bus stop in domlur
And he made me to get down in next stop at kodihalli and I had to walk back so far
Please do to take a serious action on this

Depot no 17
Bus no KA-42 F-1728

Bus not stopping at bus stop

ganapayug

Aug 9, 2019

Forgot my zym bag in Vajra bus

Depot -18
V-500CA/63
KA57F1199
Karat

Aug 8, 2019

Lost my Purse in 300E bus

LOST WALLET
Lost my brown wallet containing a debit card, aadhaar card, pan card in 300e bus , at 6:30 am at shivajinagar. I climbed from maruthi school to shivajinagar.

Karat
Prakshitha

Jul 29, 2019

Lost wallet

I lost my wallet when I was travelling from kbs to hebbal at 400d bus. Places contact 8197098490 if found. It's original documents so very important for me.
Prashanthmsv

Jul 28, 2019

Lack of busses to airport for workers

Dr sir /Madam, my self PRASHANTH . Working in the airport as worker there. Staying in bagaluru its about 7 km distance from airport. Bagaluru is a well known place. So many people more than 1000 workers who is working in airport staying in bagalur and near by villages. We are lagging with transportation facility from normal bmtc busses to airport. We are not able to offer for cabs though they charge too much for airport drop and returning from airport. Even in autos they charge more. So I request you to please show a concern to provide the bmtc bus facility from bagalur village to airport. Its a humble request from 1000 of workers who staying in and near bagalur village. As. We see daily so many buses will comes to bagalur from market, Yelahanka, hoskote, hennur, Shivaji Nagar all this busses will end in bagalur village. So our request is please extend some of these same busses to airport or please provide some new busses so that it will help us. Other wise what ever monthly salary we get, we are spending that half of the money for travelling to airport. So many has quit the work due to lag of normal public transportation facility. So its a humble request.

Thanku,
PRASHANTH
Bagalur, Bengaluru

Lack of busses to airport for workers

Savithasriram

Jun 2, 2019

Wallet

My son was travelling from somanahalli to banashankari last week. His wallet was stolen which had dl and sbi atm card. Please call 8867369724 Tejas if anyone finds it..thank you, savitha
Deekshanc

May 23, 2019

LOST WALLET

Lost my wallet containing a credit and debit card along with my AADHAR card.

Deeksha R
Contact no: 9108726990
Marya02

May 14, 2019

Bmtc lost purse

I have lost my cream colour purse yesterday, which had 2 debit cards, Original PAN, adhar and voters id. I boarded the bus from emc2 (mahadevpura) around 11.45 am and deboarded bus at kalyan nagar around 12.35 PM. The last stop was Hebbal and the bus number was 500 I guess.

Please report if found as I had 2 gold rings in the purse which I am very emotionally attached to.

9341320165

Mary
vidyavati

May 10, 2019

LOST MY my Purse

I lost my purse red colour from Konappana Agrahara towards Attibele bus in the evening
It has around Rs.1000 and change, DEBIT and Credit cards, Aadhar, PAN and Voter ID cards
If you found, please reach me 9538313133
vidyavati

May 10, 2019

LOST MY my Purse

I lost my purse Konappana Agrahara to Attibele bus
Its red colour, its including Rs.1000 and some change, Credit and Debit card, Aadhar, PAN and Voter ID
Please contact 9538313133
Susmita Banik

Apr 26, 2019

Efficiency of buses

KA 57
F - 1092

This bus stopped at every crossing even though the signal was green. At times it stopped on the sides of the road where there is no bus stop. The bus made us wait for one entire signal. It caused traffic on the road. Other drivers were shouting but even then it did not move. This is the general case with every e-city flyover bus during the office hours. They do not move even when the road is free and when the traffic signal shows green light. Strict action is required.
Srikala Km Bhat

Apr 23, 2019

Wallet lost

I have lost my wallet in bmtc bus yesterday (22-04-19 ) at 7:50 morning in bmtc bus route no 211 from banashankari to aarohalli bus...I that wallet I have aaradhar card ..2 ATM card ( syndicate and state bank of India) ...and college library card ( KSIT engineering college) .. bmtc student pass ... If any one finds it please return it or contact 8660161983 ...
Or mail [email protected]

Name: srikala km
sundaram1988

Feb 14, 2019

Bag missed by bag NAGASHETTYHALLI AND SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS

I Was missed my bag nagashetyhalli to shivaji nagar bus ,bus rout no 278 , Bus no KA01,FA 2375 , 8.50 am bus, date of 14-02-2019.My bag color red ,wildcraft make .. Please you find out my bag please call my no - 9620782828,8056001611
That bag very valu item is available ..

Bag missed by bag NAGASHETTYHALLI AND SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS Bag missed by bag NAGASHETTYHALLI AND SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS Bag missed by bag NAGASHETTYHALLI AND SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS

Jeevitha Chandraraj

Dec 15, 2018

LOST MY WALLET WITH PHONE IN IT

I Boarded 2 buses 95 & 300H today morning i.e 15/12/2018 and I lost my PURPLE COLOURED wallet with my LAVA iris X8 phone in it. I boarded 95 from shankarmutt and got down near vasanth nagar at around 8am and got into 300 H from vasanth nagar and got down near ITC. I suspect I lost my wallet in 300H. Please if some one finds it , call back at 9538241755.

JEEVITHA C