BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

srirangapatna3

Jun 14, 2018

216 BMTC Bus removed

BMTC:

216 bus has been removed from this week creating lot of inconveinance to the passengers of Kaggalipura, Uttari, Badekatte, Banajapallya, requesting to readd the bus as usual timings, We have only one 216 in our route and lot of people need to walk or use auto but after 7 pm we don't have auto also this is is risking our lives, It was the last bus to our route for many people and now we need to walk few km in night leading to risking our lifes, and when we checked with the driver and conducter of the bus why bus is not coming they told BMTC depot manager is not giving them bus and then asking them to take leave from monday 11/6/2018 requesting BMTC management to solve this problem at the earliest as I have raised 2 complations for the same and its still not resolved, here are the complaint ID BMTCC10215673, BMTCC10215788, requesting to solve the problem at the earliest.
Nischitha P

Jun 13, 2018

Conductor misbehaving

This is to bring to your notice that on 13/06/2018, at 8:30:06 AM on route 215-B from Avalahalli BDA layout to K R Market, bus No. KA57F1440, the assigned conductor refused to give ticket to a lady even after she gave him the correct change of RS. 15/-, being the cost of the ticket from Avalahalli to Yelachenahalli Metro Station stop. When another lady spoke on behalf of this passenger and told her to insist for a ticket, the Conductor went on to argue with that lady to mind her own business and not teach others to buy ticket properly.

Moreover, this is not the first time that he has misbehaved this way. I myself have been subjected to this treatment in 4-5 instances and I had prolonged complaining thinking he would mend his ways. But instead he is getting worse and I feel it is my responsibility now to complain on behalf of everybody who has suffered.

Apart from the ticket, he also talks rudely and in a degrading manner, especially to women and comments unnecessarily.

I request you that you will look into the matter and warn the concerned to check his ways and not continue in this fashion which not only reflects badly on BMTC as a whole, but also is a black mark on other good conductors on this route who are not only very prompt but very pleasant also to travel with.

Preetpal S Singh

May 30, 2018

staffs using fake student pass to travel

Some staffs of Nursing colleges are using fake students pass to travel adressing them as nursing students with fake id
Deepak Lal

May 30, 2018

Misbehaviour from passager

Sir, when I was travelling to electronic city , today morning at 8.47 in a bus number KA F -3467, One fellow shouted against me without any reason. It was really shamefull for me. Hope the bus have CCTV. MY mobile number is 8547580055. Please do the needfulll. I can Identify the person.
meerasaranath1

May 17, 2018

Conductor has No Manners (verbal abusing)

This conductor made me worse experience in my life, he literally uttered abusive words towards me in bus, my co-passengers shared their anger with me but not shown to the conductor, I felt I am nude in public mentally, please do something, I don't to whom I raise this complaint please do something take action on this conductor as soon as possible.
Bus: 286
Bus no: KA 57 F 2112
Time:05:39 pm
Traveling from Narayanapura cross (Narayanapura signal) to Railway gate bus stop.

Conductor has No Manners (verbal abusing)

Santosh Reddy

May 14, 2018

behaviour towards passenger

Today(14/05/2018) morning when i reached bangalore city bus station from hyderabad a very bitter experienced i faced with conductor of one of the bmtc. around 7.30 am full of traffic jam around bus station . I reached near a bus which is leaving majestic bus station and asked the conductor(who is sleeping at that time) whether bus will go to gayathrinagar. With hesitation looked at me,kept quite and slept again without giving answer to my question. Bus driver understood my situation and answered humbly it will go. After getting in to the bus conductor behaved very rudely with me and saying that you have speak only in kannada. his behaviour is annoyed me.Bus number is 82AR and registration number is KA-57 F-1956. am enclosing some of the pictures.Plz Go through once.

behaviour towards passenger

Madhusmita13

May 8, 2018

Conductor loot my money

I travel today from Bommanahalli to atibele .gave 100 rs to the conductor for taking ticket of rs24. Conductor took my money and didn't even have change ..after asking several times he given only 25rs . When I asked for my money ..he claims that I gave only RS 50 and he stared shouting at me badly and through ticket on my face. I want the conductor to be punished ..it's really serious case .. ticket no:132, date:08-05-2018... Bus no:KBS-3A/30.. let me know if u need more details.. ticket time :18:44:25
Pooja S D

May 8, 2018

Traffic jam issue

A foolish bus driver rather I could say drivers have stopped the buses in the middle of a road which caused the traffic jam.

I had requested the bus driver of KA01F4611 at 5.30PM on 8th May'18 move the bus by road side so that traffic behind can move. But he was least bothered to listen to that and showing unwanted attitude. Such idiotic drivers have to be punished and proper penalty has to be filed.
Shilpa Raheja

Apr 25, 2018

Request for an stop

Required a bus stop towards to salarpuria symphony its between hosa road junction and ecity as metro work is going on, there is no place to walk, service road has been blocked,

Salarpuria symphony Hosa road >>>> electronic city.
Naveena Namburu

Apr 23, 2018

BMTC buses are not stopping at Yelahanka stop properly

Dear concern,

This is Naveena belongs to Yelahanka Area in Bangalore.
BMTC buses are not stopping properly at kogilu cross yelahanka bustop. Due to this reason huge crowd will be waiting for longer time at busstops .
And also private buses are not moving as per goverment guidelines , they are moving very fast on roads which may leads to accidents .

Kindly look into this issue and resolve it .
Hope you will needful .

Thanking you ,
Naveena
Manjuntha

Apr 19, 2018

Shortage of buses

There is no time time to buses to Mysore road, it is hard to go University, even the 77 series also is not,

Please assign more buses to 60series buses by this lot will help,

One of the comman man,
padma sonal

Apr 12, 2018

Delay in bus starting from silk board to Electronicity WIPRO GATE(All 356 CW buses)

Karnataka transportation is number 1 in INDIA, we have good frequency of buses in BMTC and KSRTC as well.

But when the buses are full and there will be no place for the passengers to stand and still the bus will not move from silk board to electronic city WIPRO GATE(356 CW). Passengers will be standing on the foot board still the buses will not move, i do understand that they have to maintain the timings, what is the use of not moving the bus when it is full.

Usual timings to reach electronic city from silk board is 20 mins on flyover, now a days its taking 1 hr to reach electronic city because of delay in starting from silk board and after toll since 2 months because of heavy traffic its even more late.

Please take action and do the needful.
Sanjana kumari01999

Apr 11, 2018

Change of routes in student pass

I have to change the route of bus pass and have been checking about it in majestic.But they keep telling the option isn't out.PLEASE CAN YOU RELEASE A LINK where we can get our routes changed.its a loss after paying the amount of the pass and being able to use it and being charged again and again,and getting embarrassed in front of other passengers.
sudhakarvaradaiah

Apr 10, 2018

bus facility

ಮಾನ್ಯರೇ,

ಕ೦ಗೇರಿ ಉಪನಗರದಿ೦ದ ಜಯನಗರಕ್ಕೆ ಉತ್ತರಹಳ್ಳೆ, ಬನಶ೦ಕರಿ ಮಾರ್ಗವಾಗಿ ಸುಮಾರು ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳನ್ನು
ಒದಗಿಸಿದ್ದಿರ. ಆದರೆ ಕೆ೦ಗೇರಿ ಉಪನಗರದಿ೦ದ ಚಾಮರಾಜ ಪೇಟೆ, ಗಾ೦ಧಿಬಜಾರ್ ನ್ಯಾಷನಲ್ ಕಾಲೇಜು
ನೆಟಕಲ್ಲಪ್ಪ್ಪ ಸರ್ಕಲ್ ಮಾರ್ಗವಾಗಿ ಯಾವುದೇ ಬಸ್ ಇರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ, ರಾಮಕೃಷ್ನ ಆಶ್ರಮ,ಗಾ೦ದಿಬಜಾರ್ ತಲಪಲು
ಬಾಪುಜಿನಗರ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಇಳಿದು ವಿಜಯನಗರ ಮುಖಾ೦ತರ ಬರುವ ೬೦ಎ, ೬೦ಇ, ಮು೦ತಾದ ಬಸುಗಳನ್ನು
ಕಾಯಬೇಕು ಹಾಗೂ ಪೀಕ್ ಅವರ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಬಸ್ಸುನಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಲು ಇಡಲು ಸ್ಥಳವಿರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ. ಕೆ೦ಗೇರಿ ಉಪನಗರದಿ೦ದ
ರಾಮಕೃಷ್ನ ಆಶ್ರಮ, ಗಾ೦ಧಿಬಜಾರು, ನ್ಯಾಷನಲ್ ಕಾಲೇಜು ಗಳಿಗೆ ಹೋಗಲು ವೃದ್ದರೆಗೆ ಯುವಕರಿಗೆ, ಕಾಲೇಜು ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳಿಗೆ ತು೦ಬಾ ಅನುಕೂಲಕರವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಸ೦ಬ೦ಧ ಪಟ್ಟ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳು ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಗಮನಿಸಿ ಅನುಕೂಲ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಡ ಬೇಕಾಗಿ ವಿನ೦ತಿ.

ಇತಿ ಕೆ೦ಗೇರಿ ಉಪನಗರ ನಾಗಾರಿಕರು.
ಸುಧಾಕರ ವರದಯ್ಯ.
Rohi.995

Apr 8, 2018

Behavior of conductor and driver

KA -57 F 2062 (9-4-2018 7.30AM) bus reached the station by 7.30am and conductor started issuing ticket by 7.35am. But the bus did not start even after 7.45 when public started questioning conductor started behaving roudely and started telling you can leave the bus, bus will start only after 15 minutes and

My compliant is on the behavior of conductor with the public and the driver who wantedly drive the bus slowly due to the words exchange between public and conductor which lead more then 50 people late for work by 45 min
sritejav

Apr 8, 2018

Lost my Purse in 500N Bus.

I have lost my Purse in 500N bus today morning(April 8th). I have lot of valuables in it. Please let me know if you found it.
My Name: Sai Nagamani.
Please contact 8095334269 if u find it.

Sai Nagamani.
anusha6916

Apr 4, 2018

Regarding too much extra fare

what's the he'll is going on ....u people want extra money...go and beg any streets...it's almost 4:30 in the morning....everyday I'm travelling....but today I paid the bus charge 11 rs extra....why ...Iam not understanding what's the he'll it is...if we are asking to conductor...this conductor is replying is very badly....chi...shit of u people....if it is night extra fare then u can put any indication....this is night extra fare bus...put one board imfront of your bus....but till now I didn't paid any time extra...even i travelled at 3 in the morning ....shame of bmtc....tinfactory to marathahalli pls...y he given kasrhuri naga to marathahalli bridge ....so u want to take money from middle class people....bus no ka-57 f-2677
REZAULDEW

Apr 3, 2018

Rude behaviour of conductor

Conductor did not return me change money when i was travelling from Yashwantpur to Yalahanka and when i ask for my return money that time he is fighting with me and force me to go outside from the bus. The bus route number is 401BR and bus number is 9379. Please take this as serious as soon as possible or else i will give FIR against the conductor.
Supriya Ksd

Mar 30, 2018

ticket not issued

I commute from silkboard to HSR BDA complex daily.Today(30/3/2018) when I was travelling from Silkboard to HSR in KA 57F 0702 ,I paid Rs.10 for the ticket.The conductor took the amount but did not issue ticket.He did the same to two other passengers.When I demanded for ticket,he said he will give and went away.I asked for ticket again he just nodded his head.I was completely angry on him.By that time I had to get down.Thats why I couldnt even notice the nameplate of conductor.I could only get the bus number.

This is happening in many buses plighting between HSR and silkboard as no ticket checker comes that way since silkboard is the last stop.

Please take immediate action against the conductor of bus number KA 57F 0702
valahm007

Mar 29, 2018

Overcharging bus fare

I was traveling by bmtc bus from tin factory to marathalli bridge and ticket issued correctly mentioned the point of journey. While returning I was issued a ticket with destination mentioning kasthuri nagar instead of tin factory as requested. when enquired he said because of different ticketing machine, the destination said is not in his machine and have a ticket for next destination, which was of higher price. The bus number was KA57- 485.
PB1981

Mar 29, 2018

Arrogant Lady Conductors

Today (29-MAR-18), on bus no KA 01 FA 2053 from Hebbal to Silkboard or Banashankari( 500 series) , the lady conductor, who i have noticed numerous times (because i travel in the same route every day and get mostly the same bus) being so arrogant shout at ladies in the bus was shouting at me - the reason for that, i was sitting on the luggage space between those 2 seats and when she moved around, my chappel touched her dress. She then started shouting in kannada saying it is white cloth and the dirt from my chappel got onto her dress and so many things in her top of her voice,. And she wanted me to get down.
Either she doesnt wash the her cloths or she is so blind to realise that how dirty the bus itself it.

I have been travelling in BMTC buses for the last 12 to 14 years and i have never seen a Male Conductor shouting at any one esp ladies. And there are some really good lady conductors to who are very polite and cordial towards the passengers. But some are the worst form of human beings i have ever seen and they bring out these against the women who board the bus.. As a lady if i had faced problems in the bus, it was always the lady conductors. The way they act and shout and show off at ladies who board the bus is unbearable.
Ramya Ananthraj

Mar 27, 2018

Irregular Bus Timings

Irregular timings of Bus Arrival, Their was suppose to be bus around 10:35AM for Nagavara, But the bus arrived @ 11:30, for Nagavara their is no proper bus facility, But as we can see their are lot many buses for Market which is of no use, Bus full of empty for Market, still their are lot many buses for Market, People in JJ NAGAR actually in need of T4 which is the oly direct bus to Nagavara, still Drivers are very careless, they will change the plate though it was suppose to be for Nagavar, Requesting you to provide or look into this issue, atleast buses to Shivajinagar has to be provided, which would also connects to Nagavara, atleast that would help, Please have a watch on this area by some, and please verify are these Drivers maintaining the timings of Nagavara to be arrive or to be moved on time, I have attached the photo as well of the Bus timings of T4, which is completely waste, Because they are not following the proper timings, Being as a public servants they are not helping public by providing transport on right time.

Irregular Bus Timings

NeeluPatel

Charges extra

BMTC BUS no. KA 57 F-1405 BUS Conductor charges extra. I board on KTPO but he cut ticket from graphite india and when i object he started shouting. Please do needful help.

Charges extra

Rachitasekhar

Mar 16, 2018

Unstable windows and leakage inside buses

Dear BMTC Authorities, hoping that you guys will read it and do something about it.

When it rains it's really difficult to travel in BMTC buses. Majority of the buses will be leaking from inside and it's very difficult for the passengers to sit or even stand inside the bus . Please do something about the windows and overhead opening of the buses. Seal them properly.

Just collecting the ticket money or pass money isn't enough. Use it for the development of BMTC also .
HarinathO

Conductor asked us to get in Non A/c bus from A/C bus in between Journey

I got in to BMTC Volvo bus at Banasawadi to travel ro Silkboard. The Lady conductor in the bus asked us to get down at HSR BDA Complex busstop and asked us yo get in Non A/C bus till silk board. She mentioning that traffic is there and no A/C bus immediately available.

Conductor asked us to get in Non A/c bus from A/C bus in between Journey

IndiaBulls - india bulls increase interest in between loan tennure
    Dear customer (merrin), We are sorry for this...
    ACT BROADBAND - Installation not done, pathetic service
    June 3rd 2018 we wanted to opt for ACT fibernet service...
    sbi po recruitment - I didn't Get register Number for sbi po 2018
    I Registered for SBI PO 2018 and final payment also...
    Ossac shoes - Product not delivered
    My order is with kolcutta foreign post office since last...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - No Airtel network coverage
    I am airtel mobile user. I have my office at second floor...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hero bhakti hi shakti h
    Please restart hero bhakti hi shakti h. You started this...
    National Insurance company Limited - payout not received
    Dear Sir I’m having an agent code i.e. “9000123992”...
    IRDA - payout not received
    Dear Sir I’m having an agent code i.e. “9000123992”...
    MOBILE LOAN - Not Given my NOC letter
    Dear Shivshankar, Thank you for contacting Home...