BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

edward.ayin

Aug 3, 2020

Complain against the 271T conductor starting from abbigere 7.15 to Majestic

This complain is against the conductor of 271T starting from abbigere to Majestic at 7.15 am.

I have taken a monthly pass with new ID and have laminated both, reason behind to wipe very often with disinfecting solution during these covid pandemic. But this morning i boarded the bus from abbigere to BEL circle bus no.271T. The conductor falsely accused me with bad word, for laminating and told me fraud ,robber etc....to bring color xerox and abused all kind of filthy language in front of all the passengers even in spite of me telling him to check the logo and also asked me to get down from the bus or he gave me an option to buy ticket if not to get down the bus. As i don't want to argue with him i took the ticket and traveled with other passengers in front of whom i was abused badly. I am not feeling bad for Rs.15 but the abusive words hurt me very badly. I have attached the pass and the ticket.
Also please give training for conductors to understand the difference between xerox and originals with logo.
From BEL I travelled to kasturi nagar in 500D, the conductor accepted the pass by seeing the logo.
i want the authorities to take action against the conductor abused me in front of others. If needed i can proceed against him legally. And please reply me back with the action taken against him sir.

Justin Edward
Swapna124

Mar 4, 2020

Overcrowding of buses

The bmtc buses travelling on the gottigere to kengeri route and electronic city to kengeri are less frequent and often overcrowded.
Bus no.-378
Please consider adding buses on this route since, there are too many people travelling via this route
Lokanath_loki

Feb 27, 2020

rude behaviour of bmtc bus conductor n driver

I was traveling today from Gobbi cross to Hennur cross ….while I am travelling Conductor n Driver attacking me without any reason(even though I took ticket ) specking fowl language n attacking me even though I was out of the bus n chasing me(what they think about themselves police ) ……I request to take necessary action on them (I have whole video proof along with audio )…….i don’t know who the driver n conductor but I sending picture of my bus ticket or I will go to media n consumer court

rude behaviour of bmtc bus conductor n driver

Rakshitha Sri raj

Feb 23, 2020

Missing of student bus pass

I Rakshitha .I have lost my bus pass . Incase of any miss use of the lost .I will be not responsible for it .and I'm also here by to have an duplicate bus pass to continue my further transportation .so i request to accept my complaint and do the need full.
Your faithfully.
Abbysp1

Feb 17, 2020

Rude conductor and bus driver - KIA 9 timing 23.50. date 17th Feb

I boarded an bus at 23.50 KIA 9 from Airport on 17th Feb 2019. Since bus was full and back side was full with bags and no space to stand , we were standing in alie i.e in front side of bus next to first row of seats. Conductor rudely told to come and stand in back side to which we politily refuse saying there is no place. Conductor continue to his work and driver jumped in between conversation and said what you think of yourself you outsider don't try an seat our head. Get out of my bus and take another bus. He started speaking in Kannada. Since I am too Tulu i understand Kannada very well , driver was abusive and conductor too join in started yelling. This behaviour is not acceptable by public servants.
rathang2007

Feb 5, 2020

No frequent Bus Service(Bus No.378) in morning between 9 to 10 and evening between 7 to 9.

All buses are busy with Global village in morning and evening between 9 and 10, evening 7 to 9.
I am a Software Employee. I reside at Kumaraswamy Layout, Blre-560078. I have to take the bus(Bus no.378) to travel to kengeri, Bangalore. Then to Bidadi. Since 2 months, I have been observing there is no frequent bus facility between 9 am and 10 am. There are more 375 series buses, from banashankari to kengeri, but not from e-city to kengeri. Everyday I have to wait for at least 30 mins. Buses are crowded, to get the bus between 7 and 8, i take 375 come to uttarahalli and take another bus from there. With regard to this, I request the BMTC team to kindly do the needful for the passengers who are facing difficulty in travelling.

Rathan G
Software Employee | Needful citizen of Karnataka
s
Tanveer

Feb 1, 2020

Rash Driving

Sir/Madam..
Tarvelef from 3rd Block Jayanagar to wilson garden Bus driver rash driving,just seconds halt at the stop,even lady conductor caution the driver but he didn't care to respond.. Please take action against the driver..
Bus no :KA-58 F- 171
Route no:27
Date:31/1/2020
Time 8:00 am.

Frustrated Passenger

Jan 25, 2020

Harrassment through words and high pitch of voice, loose talk,irrelevant talk of conductor

Today I took bus from ibbalur to tin factory.The conductor behavior is so rude and he harassed me with the high pitch voice and words,irrelevant talk,loose speech apart from knowing the duties of the job which he is doing.the bus number is as follows KA 57 F 1988 .give him some training in speaking and how to deal with the travelers instead of speaking in high tone voice.the incident happened in the morning 9 o clock. The bus number I will keep in the photos session. Today I took bus from ibbalur to tin factory.The conductor behavior is so rude and he harassed me with the high pitch voice and words,irrelevant talk,loose speech apart from knowing the duties of the job which he is doing.the bus number is as follows KA 57 F 1988 .give him some training in speaking and how to deal with the travelers instead of speaking in high tone voice.the incident happened in the morning 9 o clock. The bus number I will keep in the photos session.

Jan 25, 2020

Conductor Harrassment with usage of words and high pitch of voice of the conductor

navinag1989

Jan 20, 2020

Rash driving by bmtc bus

I want to register the complaint against bmtc bus driver of Bangalore. The bus got so closed to my car on the right side that I had to take a turn on the left side and my car dashed against a truck. My pregnant wife was sitting next to me, my parents on the backside, but thankfully no one got hurt. Driver was very rude and didn't stop even after shouting at him.. Incident took place on 20th Jan 2020 around 3.p.m. just before M.G road.
I hope some action will be taken against this driver who is driving recklessly and putting our lives in danger
KA 57 F 3867
Shriya8

Jan 13, 2020

chang not givn

KA-57 F-3010, 3PM IST 13th Jan 2020

This is just an example but this happens in most of the bmtc buses that conductor doesn't give change.. I gave 25 rs for 22rs cost ticket and he refused to give me change or even write the balance on ticket. Govt should make it digital to avoid unnecessary acceptance of money by conductors.. Every rupee matters and there is no rule that smal money should not be given as change and conductor should keep it.. They are already being paid by the govt . Isnt it??!!!

Govt makes ticket fare as 19rs, 24rs etc. Not even a single conductor i see has given the change even when they have the change. Please get this rectified to avoid bad name to the bmtc service.
jagakir

Jan 9, 2020

Cheating

Hi All,

I boarded the bus at Widia stop at 8:45 am on 09/01/2020 and got down at New horizon college stop. I paid 200rs for a ticket of 25rs. Conductor wrote 175 change on the back of ticket. When I asked for change while getting down conductor tore the ticket and said it s already torn. This s terrible way of conductor behaviour. He was very rude and angry when i persistently asked for change.

This kind of conduct will definitly affect passengers.

I humbly request you to take action on this conductor. I can give whatever evidence you need. Thanks.
Bus number: KA57 F-2696

Kiran

Cheating Cheating Cheating

Poonam.d

Jan 8, 2020

Lost my purse

Hi ,

I lost my purse in the bmtc bus when travelling from Marathahalli to Kadugodi on 8th Jan 2020 at 7:30pm

I have my cards and id

Always does the sam e
cynthia30

Jan 3, 2020

RUDE BEHAVIOUR

Today 03.01.2020 I boarded 401K from Yelahanka New town bus stand at 8.30am to Yelahanka old town by bus number
KA 01 9298. It reached Yelahanka depot at 8.44am.

The driver after yelahanka police station, there was a big signal near corporation bank, the driver asked us to get down in the signal. As the two wheelers were moving, few got down from the bus and few were not able to get down. Usually the bus stop is near government hospital yelahanka. He did not stop there instead took us till Yelahanka old town Depot and had to walk back again to catch a devanahlli bus.

When I requested him to stop, he did not stop instead used a abusive language that it is not your fathers bus. I told him this is not the way should talk with any female, you are a Government servant at least have some manners. I am also a working professional and will raise a complaint.

After that he used such a language and threatened me and he said - I DON'T CARE, YOU COMPLAINT TO WHOEVER YOU WANT. I DON'T CARE ANYBODY. YOU RAISE A COMPLAINT. BMTC HAS NO TIME TO SEE YOUR COMPLAINTS. GO AND
COMPLAINT.

Request the BMTC to speak to that driver and initiate necessary action against him. I would suggest terminate him and show him that bmtc is quick in taking actions on these issues.

Is it possible to get down in the signals when two wheeler s are moving.
Madhumitha123

Dec 21, 2019

Student bus pass missing

Hii i am madhumitha. B i have lost my bus pass on 20th December 2019.so kindly help me how I get my pass back....
Madhumitha123

Dec 21, 2019

Student bus pass missing

I have missed my bmtc student bus pass . So please help me
Meghachinnu7

Dec 19, 2019

Complaint on bmtc bus driver

On 19th dec 2019 in the evening around 6.45pm i got a bus in the chamrajpet to wards vijaynagar bus No Ka01 fa2029 it was rush was standing in the foot board i was the person one to get in first inside the bus but i was stuck between could not move inside driver said me to get in but there was nospace i said there was no space to go inside driver he talk in a rude way to go inside even i said say to people who is inside the bus to move little but he was scolding me only neen yen sundri alla to stand here and driver said this is not your father bus , i said these is not the way to speak be in control 1st learn how to speak with the people i said again he said if you cant go inside mean get down from the bus or else i will drive a bus on your head he said .daily he does the same thing many people who are coming in bus fed up of that driver if you wanna know plz make a visit in that bus without knowing him you peopl will be knowing the driver behaviour he should give the respect to womens 1st how badly he speaks plz take a complaint on him this is how bmtc has gaven a training to drivers how badly he spoke for not having space to go inside these much of talks the driver he need to talk to a girl plz guide him or train him how to behave with passengers. And if he have a tension means say him not drive bus and makes passenger trigger .
Rajesha Y K

Dec 13, 2019

Request to extend tin factory buses to Byapanahalli metro station

When a person travel from Byappanahalli to Silkboard, they have to change bus at Tinfactory.

Why can't we extend buses from Silkboard to Tinfactory to Byappanahalli.

It will help lot of people.

kpreeti096

Dec 7, 2019

Not having correct ticket

I travelled today from 500S from Karthik Nagar to b. Narayanpura and found that ticket is being issued from marathalli bridge to Krishna raja Puram railway station which is not correct at all.
You people must have right source to destination ticket in your system and you are not using it properly and also since I am a no Kannada speaking person,he did not listen to my complain.I told the conductor about the issue but he did not listen.He told that money is fine.We charge from Karthik Nagar to b narayanpura like that only as mentioned above.
Whether u sit from Karthik Nagar, rainbow hospital, he will issue the ticket from marathalli bridge which is correctly wrong.

I hope I have said enough and you will take action against this.

Please look into this matter seriously.

People very rarely come out to complain on these.
They issue the same tickets to many people every day which is not correct.
SupriyaGowda

Dec 3, 2019

Bad behaviour of conductor

Respected Sir/Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

This is to notify that BMTC conductors behaviour is very bad at the passengers.

Please find the below details:

Bus No:401K
Bus Plate No: KA-04 A-3857
Timings: 8:30 am
Route: Kengri to Yashwantapura
Date: 03-12-2019
Person Description: Middle aged person he was wearing White tilak on his head and his front jaw were front.

Kindly take necessary action, If we raise a voice they will use a Government Service trump card. Please save Women.

Indian Women
KrishnaSharmaKR

Nov 27, 2019

No buses available at peak hours

Waiting on Trinity bus stop for bmtc bus to marathalli.
No buses since 50mins and still counting.
Government should atleast know they can function more buses at peak hour form 7:45 am till 9:45, any third class government latest has this common sense.
Almost 100 people waiting, getting late to office, I suppose this is how government is helping us and this state grow.
Almost 50+ left using other means of transport.

Being one of the bigget bus transport system in India, no responsibility taken in any ways timing is only one in a million feedback.
Really disappointed with bmtc.

Yours truly,
Banglorian
RajaramBrickwork

Nov 10, 2019

BMTC - lost wallet

Lost Wallet in BMTC Volvo

Route: Boraded from Mayo Hall to Kundanahalli Gate

Timing: Around 8.30 pm. Reached Kundanahalli Gate by 9.15 PM

Belongings: Wallter my original Driving License, Pan Card, RC Card, Cash of around 3K, One Credit card and a debit card along with few bills

Kindly contact at 9739003825 if found
SEEMA IYENGAR

Nov 5, 2019

Non availability of bmtc buses in our stop

We are facing a lot of issues I'm boarding the bmtc buses in our area, bus stop name is Indira nursing home. We need tk wait literally about 30-40 mins to board one bus towards banashankari at our stop. There is very less availability of buses. Where as 210 series which is towards majestic are a lot. Unfortunately towards banashankari I.E, 201 series are very less. Please provide more number of 201 series so that all the citizens who travel can do it conveniently.

Thanks!
Citizen
JithinDS

Oct 28, 2019

Conductor is a cheater

I took a 201G bmtc bus on 26th October 2019 at 8.58 Am from Tippasandra main road. I gave RS. 100 and the conductor wrote 80 in the back of the Ticket. When I was about to reach he took my ticket and gave me 30 Rs. He striped in the back of the ticket and told me i have given only 50 Rs. He did the same to another person in the same bus.

I don't want my money back , But i want to convey a message to him that "No one can survive in this world with money looted from common people you and your family will surely suffer because of this kind of act"

If BMTC can find this person out please convey this message to him..