BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

Jan 25, 2020

Harrassment through words and high pitch of voice, loose talk,irrelevant talk of conductor

Today I took bus from ibbalur to tin factory.The conductor behavior is so rude and he harassed me with the high pitch voice and words,irrelevant talk,loose speech apart from knowing the duties of the job which he is doing.the bus number is as follows KA 57 F 1988 .give him some training in speaking and how to deal with the travelers instead of speaking in high tone voice.the incident happened in the morning 9 o clock. The bus number I will keep in the photos session. Today I took bus from ibbalur to tin factory.The conductor behavior is so rude and he harassed me with the high pitch voice and words,irrelevant talk,loose speech apart from knowing the duties of the job which he is doing.the bus number is as follows KA 57 F 1988 .give him some training in speaking and how to deal with the travelers instead of speaking in high tone voice.the incident happened in the morning 9 o clock. The bus number I will keep in the photos session.

Jan 25, 2020

Conductor Harrassment with usage of words and high pitch of voice of the conductor

navinag1989

Jan 20, 2020

Rash driving by bmtc bus

I want to register the complaint against bmtc bus driver of Bangalore. The bus got so closed to my car on the right side that I had to take a turn on the left side and my car dashed against a truck. My pregnant wife was sitting next to me, my parents on the backside, but thankfully no one got hurt. Driver was very rude and didn't stop even after shouting at him.. Incident took place on 20th Jan 2020 around 3.p.m. just before M.G road.
I hope some action will be taken against this driver who is driving recklessly and putting our lives in danger
KA 57 F 3867
Shriya8

Jan 13, 2020

chang not givn

KA-57 F-3010, 3PM IST 13th Jan 2020

This is just an example but this happens in most of the bmtc buses that conductor doesn't give change.. I gave 25 rs for 22rs cost ticket and he refused to give me change or even write the balance on ticket. Govt should make it digital to avoid unnecessary acceptance of money by conductors.. Every rupee matters and there is no rule that smal money should not be given as change and conductor should keep it.. They are already being paid by the govt . Isnt it??!!!

Govt makes ticket fare as 19rs, 24rs etc. Not even a single conductor i see has given the change even when they have the change. Please get this rectified to avoid bad name to the bmtc service.
jagakir

Jan 9, 2020

Cheating

Hi All,

I boarded the bus at Widia stop at 8:45 am on 09/01/2020 and got down at New horizon college stop. I paid 200rs for a ticket of 25rs. Conductor wrote 175 change on the back of ticket. When I asked for change while getting down conductor tore the ticket and said it s already torn. This s terrible way of conductor behaviour. He was very rude and angry when i persistently asked for change.

This kind of conduct will definitly affect passengers.

I humbly request you to take action on this conductor. I can give whatever evidence you need. Thanks.
Bus number: KA57 F-2696

Kiran

Cheating Cheating Cheating

Poonam.d

Jan 8, 2020

Lost my purse

Hi ,

I lost my purse in the bmtc bus when travelling from Marathahalli to Kadugodi on 8th Jan 2020 at 7:30pm

I have my cards and id

Always does the sam e
cynthia30

Jan 3, 2020

RUDE BEHAVIOUR

Today 03.01.2020 I boarded 401K from Yelahanka New town bus stand at 8.30am to Yelahanka old town by bus number
KA 01 9298. It reached Yelahanka depot at 8.44am.

The driver after yelahanka police station, there was a big signal near corporation bank, the driver asked us to get down in the signal. As the two wheelers were moving, few got down from the bus and few were not able to get down. Usually the bus stop is near government hospital yelahanka. He did not stop there instead took us till Yelahanka old town Depot and had to walk back again to catch a devanahlli bus.

When I requested him to stop, he did not stop instead used a abusive language that it is not your fathers bus. I told him this is not the way should talk with any female, you are a Government servant at least have some manners. I am also a working professional and will raise a complaint.

After that he used such a language and threatened me and he said - I DON'T CARE, YOU COMPLAINT TO WHOEVER YOU WANT. I DON'T CARE ANYBODY. YOU RAISE A COMPLAINT. BMTC HAS NO TIME TO SEE YOUR COMPLAINTS. GO AND
COMPLAINT.

Request the BMTC to speak to that driver and initiate necessary action against him. I would suggest terminate him and show him that bmtc is quick in taking actions on these issues.

Is it possible to get down in the signals when two wheeler s are moving.
Madhumitha123

Dec 21, 2019

Student bus pass missing

Hii i am madhumitha. B i have lost my bus pass on 20th December 2019.so kindly help me how I get my pass back....
Madhumitha123

Dec 21, 2019

Student bus pass missing

I have missed my bmtc student bus pass . So please help me
Meghachinnu7

Dec 19, 2019

Complaint on bmtc bus driver

On 19th dec 2019 in the evening around 6.45pm i got a bus in the chamrajpet to wards vijaynagar bus No Ka01 fa2029 it was rush was standing in the foot board i was the person one to get in first inside the bus but i was stuck between could not move inside driver said me to get in but there was nospace i said there was no space to go inside driver he talk in a rude way to go inside even i said say to people who is inside the bus to move little but he was scolding me only neen yen sundri alla to stand here and driver said this is not your father bus , i said these is not the way to speak be in control 1st learn how to speak with the people i said again he said if you cant go inside mean get down from the bus or else i will drive a bus on your head he said .daily he does the same thing many people who are coming in bus fed up of that driver if you wanna know plz make a visit in that bus without knowing him you peopl will be knowing the driver behaviour he should give the respect to womens 1st how badly he speaks plz take a complaint on him this is how bmtc has gaven a training to drivers how badly he spoke for not having space to go inside these much of talks the driver he need to talk to a girl plz guide him or train him how to behave with passengers. And if he have a tension means say him not drive bus and makes passenger trigger .
Rajesha Y K

Dec 13, 2019

Request to extend tin factory buses to Byapanahalli metro station

When a person travel from Byappanahalli to Silkboard, they have to change bus at Tinfactory.

Why can't we extend buses from Silkboard to Tinfactory to Byappanahalli.

It will help lot of people.

kpreeti096

Dec 7, 2019

Not having correct ticket

I travelled today from 500S from Karthik Nagar to b. Narayanpura and found that ticket is being issued from marathalli bridge to Krishna raja Puram railway station which is not correct at all.
You people must have right source to destination ticket in your system and you are not using it properly and also since I am a no Kannada speaking person,he did not listen to my complain.I told the conductor about the issue but he did not listen.He told that money is fine.We charge from Karthik Nagar to b narayanpura like that only as mentioned above.
Whether u sit from Karthik Nagar, rainbow hospital, he will issue the ticket from marathalli bridge which is correctly wrong.

I hope I have said enough and you will take action against this.

Please look into this matter seriously.

People very rarely come out to complain on these.
They issue the same tickets to many people every day which is not correct.
SupriyaGowda

Dec 3, 2019

Bad behaviour of conductor

Respected Sir/Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

This is to notify that BMTC conductors behaviour is very bad at the passengers.

Please find the below details:

Bus No:401K
Bus Plate No: KA-04 A-3857
Timings: 8:30 am
Route: Kengri to Yashwantapura
Date: 03-12-2019
Person Description: Middle aged person he was wearing White tilak on his head and his front jaw were front.

Kindly take necessary action, If we raise a voice they will use a Government Service trump card. Please save Women.

Indian Women
KrishnaSharmaKR

Nov 27, 2019

No buses available at peak hours

Waiting on Trinity bus stop for bmtc bus to marathalli.
No buses since 50mins and still counting.
Government should atleast know they can function more buses at peak hour form 7:45 am till 9:45, any third class government latest has this common sense.
Almost 100 people waiting, getting late to office, I suppose this is how government is helping us and this state grow.
Almost 50+ left using other means of transport.

Being one of the bigget bus transport system in India, no responsibility taken in any ways timing is only one in a million feedback.
Really disappointed with bmtc.

Yours truly,
Banglorian
RajaramBrickwork

Nov 10, 2019

BMTC - lost wallet

Lost Wallet in BMTC Volvo

Route: Boraded from Mayo Hall to Kundanahalli Gate

Timing: Around 8.30 pm. Reached Kundanahalli Gate by 9.15 PM

Belongings: Wallter my original Driving License, Pan Card, RC Card, Cash of around 3K, One Credit card and a debit card along with few bills

Kindly contact at 9739003825 if found
SEEMA IYENGAR

Nov 5, 2019

Non availability of bmtc buses in our stop

We are facing a lot of issues I'm boarding the bmtc buses in our area, bus stop name is Indira nursing home. We need tk wait literally about 30-40 mins to board one bus towards banashankari at our stop. There is very less availability of buses. Where as 210 series which is towards majestic are a lot. Unfortunately towards banashankari I.E, 201 series are very less. Please provide more number of 201 series so that all the citizens who travel can do it conveniently.

Thanks!
Citizen
JithinDS

Oct 28, 2019

Conductor is a cheater

I took a 201G bmtc bus on 26th October 2019 at 8.58 Am from Tippasandra main road. I gave RS. 100 and the conductor wrote 80 in the back of the Ticket. When I was about to reach he took my ticket and gave me 30 Rs. He striped in the back of the ticket and told me i have given only 50 Rs. He did the same to another person in the same bus.

I don't want my money back , But i want to convey a message to him that "No one can survive in this world with money looted from common people you and your family will surely suffer because of this kind of act"

If BMTC can find this person out please convey this message to him..
Bhuvana. M

Oct 22, 2019

Wrong route

I had boarded a AC bus in banashankari routed to tin factory, my stop was ragiguda and the driver changed the route and the conducter also didn't tell him, they made me get down in somewhere and I was supposed to walk 550m. My half day salary has been deducted just because I was 3mins late today. Who the bloody will give me this.
Doesn't they have sense when we have taken ticket where we get down in the same stop. Kindly take action with this route bus. PP 156 and 237626 is the ticket number
Ammupp

Oct 21, 2019

No buses

Hi.
There is not even a single bus from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm from kammagondanahalli to Abbigere. What are we supposed to do at this time? There is not even a place for us to wait for the bus. Please provide few more buses at tgis time. Please its my kind request.

No buses

SushmitaKm

Oct 18, 2019

Less bus frequency from Sarjapura to mg road/shivaji nagar

The bus frequency in the route mg road-sjp/sjp-mg road is very less. Also there is no bus to shivaji nagar. Request to increase bus frequency to important stops from sarjapur. Early in the morning, buses are too crowded and late evening there are no buses in the mentioned routes. It is very difficult to travel everyday
Pradeepak222

Oct 17, 2019

NOT stoping in lalbagh hopcoms bus stop

All the BMTC which is moving from different places towards KR market and majestic via lalbagh is not stopping in lalbagh hopcoms bus stop. This created so much trouble for people like me who travel from that side. So please take strict action on this matter at the earliest.
Appuhari

Oct 15, 2019

Bus cancelation

Bus no 221B running from tavarekere to kR market at 5:00am has been cancelled suddenly..This makes problems to lot of publics and farmers who are depended on this bus.This bus route is very nearer to kengeri railway station hence lot of peoples are suffering from train missing problems...other way to kengeri is of nearly 25 km but this bus route make it within 15...please schedule this bus as like earlier r else change schedule this bus timings from 5:00 am to 5:45 am but please don't cancell it...It's a request from one of student who travelling from bangalore to mysuru daily...please provide this bus our daily travelling depends on this bus..
Nagadutta

Oct 9, 2019

No market bus or majestic bus from half an hour in hosakote

No frequently buses for market or majestic from hosakote all buses are going for Tinfactory and kr puram
Zahid2499

Oct 4, 2019

Not leaving bus early

It is 1:30am now..I have boraded a bus at 12:45am and took bus ticket. It's almost 45mints bus at the same place ,even after all ticketing done. When I asked to leave early,they said if they fill the bus they will get incentives.. untill unless bus don't fill they don't leave. It's 1:30am and conductor is arguing like that.its not correct and worst behaviour.I hope you people look into it.
Bus route: Silk board to Hebbal
Bus no.KA-57 F-3628

RERA/Noida/Delhi - Legal advise and action against Builders
    May contact the undersigned for legal actions against the...
    Stray Dogs - MAD Street Dogs
    My In laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday...
    HDFC Bank - Balance cut for maintenance
    Sir i have my account in hdfc bank . My account number is...
    VIDEOCON LED SCREEN CORRUPT - SCREEN CORRUPT
    Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending...
    Fake Bank Calls - Fake call regarding blocking of ATM Card
    I received a call from +91 6289 268 492 , and the person...
    Wrong E memo Rajkot city traffic police - RAJ00000-19120900854
    I have received wrong E memo from Rajkot city traffic...
    CTET form fees - Ctet form fees
    I filled the ctet form on 27/01/2020, and made the payment...
    Yamaha FZ-FI V3 150cc - Very less mileage
    Dear Sir , Greetings from Yamaha, We request you to...
    BHIM SBI - REFUNDING OF AMOUNT
    I HAVE DONE THREE TRANSACTIONS ON IRCTC THROUGH BHIM APP...
    Custom Duty Fraud Call - Custom fraud
    Hi i rec'd friend request on one social site. The...