BMTC - Volvo - Airport Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC - Volvo - Airport Bus

shaziaK

Dec 1, 2022

KA-57-F-1759 - Bus Driver Rude Behaviour, Did not give stop in bus stop

Today morning while travelling to office, when there was a stop of railway gate sarjapura road. Bus Driver behaved very rude and said he will not stop if its late for you then even i am late i can't stop. He argued not to stop in bus stop and stopped bus at last stop where i walked back, this behaviour is not acceptable behaving without manners with passengers on board. Kindly take a severe action. Bus No: KA-57-F-1759.
Nnagshree

May 28, 2022

Rash driving

Air port bus KA-57 F-314 bus driver was driving very carelessly. At the 1:50am he was so careless and he almost caused an accident.
Sharuq

Feb 26, 2020

Behaviour of conductor

On 27 early morning 00:29 we are coming from office and get in the bus we got seat also , I was having bus pass we show the pass by the conductor told us to if any passenger comes which there are going to majestic u have to give the seat to them the bus going KBS MAJESTIC KIA 09 bus number KA 57 F 1787 , this is first time experience if any pass holders comes conductors are behaving very rude we paying money for travelling we need justice
Brutus

Aug 13, 2019

Airport to Kodihalli by bus 4A

[email protected] the official complaint online shows invalid

Would like to register two complaints for travel on KA 1288 at 12.45 pm on 13 August 2019.
1. Incorrectly directed that the bus stops at Kodihalli, old airport road by the driver. Had to disembark at BSNL and incur an additional cost for Auto services to reach the destination on Old Airport road, Kodihalli.
2. The air conditioning was very poor n not effective.
Brutus

Aug 13, 2019

Incorrect advise to board

2. The air conditioning was very poor n not effective.
Remya Sudheesh

Aug 23, 2017

Conductor misbehaved

I travelled in a BMTC Volvo Bus today , an airport bus ( KA 57 F 343) from Kadubeesanahalli to Karthik Nagar. The ticket charge is 21 Rs. Since I did not had exact change, I gave him 101 Rs. Soon he started shouting at me and asked me to get out of the bus if exact change is not given. I saw his bag which had enough change and being an airport bus I knew that he was saying a lie that he don't have change. Despite the fact I am a woman , he was continuously insulting me in front of other travelers and it gave me a lot of mental pressure through out the travel. After repeated request he gave me exact change, which he could have given earlier also. Finally before I get down he took the ticket from me and tore it so that I wont give a complaint against him. I strongly request the concerned person to take necessary action against him so that he wont repeat it again