Boat Basshead

Consumer complaints and reviews about Boat Basshead

shivang pant

Dec 5, 2019

Replacement unit not being delivered even after 15 days of reverse pickup

Sir, i claimed the warranty on my boat basshead 225 earphones which i brought from amazon and the reverse pickup of the product was done on 19th November after that i received the email that thier service centre has received the product on 26 day after i called them and requested for making the replacement faster coz my all waork is stuck without my earphones and asked to hurry it up.......I tolerated the lack of responsibleness. So the replacement unit was finally dispatched by them on 29th i called that day too the said that the product will be provided to me till 2nd or 3rd of December and it will be well within their replacement policy of 12-15 days. So i called them on 2nd dec and 3rd dec too.....but their customer services is soo poor their is a lot of waiting and they didn't even pick up my phone in the morning so i tried on the evening of 3rd Dec asking where my product is but the server was busy and the auto generated voice said the can't pickup calls this time, so i waited and called in the morning of 4thDec and after such a long waiting someone finally picked up the call and upon me asking about my product delivery they said wait for 24-48 hours and we are exclating your complaint...........i mean what rubbish is this ......i've been calling all these days to them and even on 26th Nov requesting them to make the delivery faster i'm having very trouble and even on 15th day after the reverse pickup they are just raising my complaint and said to wait another 24-48 hours. You tell me what you will do when u claim warranty of your product and even after 20 days ( i filed complaint on 13th Nov) u didn't get the replacement unit and all the say is to wait. On top of that their customer executives are so mannerless specially the female co-workers they were like we did something wrong and should be sorry to them,...........she literally told me....."ok tell me whether u want the product or not?".....i mean u tell me sir is that any way to talk to the customer specially when u guys are at the fault and this was on the second time that i called them on the same day.......the first time i called them on 4th Dec.....it was a humble guy who said i'll raise your complaint and try to get u the product as soon as possible and on my second enquiry in the evening the girl executive was so mannerless and said at this time nothican be done and u have to wait till tomorrow so i said it to her that i complained in the morning and my product has already arrived at dehradun but its has'nt been delivered to me yet and D.dun is not such a place that it's taking so much time to look out for the product and deliver ut specially when the complaint is raised......on top of that she said that they are on time they dispatched the product on 29th so i said no.......ur policy says that the customer will get his product within 12-15 days and its been 15 days but i haven't got the product........and her words were its not their problem they have dispatched the product on time and I (customer) should be the one talking to the courier service about my product and ask for delivery..........please tell me is it my responsibility to ask the courier service provider where is my product or is it there responsibility to tell them to deliver the product to the customer within the time frame of 15 days of the reverse pickup. So i called the courier service centre too even though its not my responsibility.......and they were like ur product is in transit and will be delivered on the expected date......i said to them what are u joking about my delivery date was 4th December and its 5th of December the 16 day......i was not supposed to pickup the replacement unit on the 16 day not even call u, why do i even needed to call u when the 15 days has been passed after the reverse pickup and u are well over the time frame......and he said the same thing that he'll raise my complaint and to wait another 24-48 hrs for the delivery i forcefully denied and asked for today's delivery coz they are out of the frame and i have other things to do so he said sir i can't do anything just raise my issue and try my best to get it done today so i took his word but when i just called now (in the noon round about 3-4pm) the girl executive said that their promised date is 7th of Dec.......can h believe this......!!!???? I said what are u crazy or what I've been given the date of 4th December and on calling 5th December u guys are saying that u are having some different sort of promised date and that according to their policy they are within the time frame that my product arrived on 1st December and their policy says products to be delivered in under 7 days so she is within the time frame and its not thier responsibility go ask the Boat company about further details......and she can't do anything she'll raise my complaint and wait for 24-48 hours and you will be delivered your product.

Sir now please tell me they keeps putting the blame on each other and according to them they are within the time frame......so am i the one out of it........... I filed my complaint f earphone not working one one earpiece on 13th Dec and its 5th December and they are still saying that its not their problem and wait another 24-48 hrs to get the replacement unit of my own brought product which is well within the time period and that has arrived dehradun on 3rd dec as well.

Sir i'm a college student and have my coaching classes and cllg going side by side and they made me wait for so long for my product on which i claimed warranty and on my bust schedule i needed to call them again and again about the delivery of my product all my days are wasted and u know its an era of online courses and education via different apps and youtube so u can tell how important an earphone is to an student for studying and i don't have that sort of money to afford another one!!

Pleased help me I'm fed up with calling them again and again i can't afford it anymore and i do ask for some compensation for all the rucus they have caused me and all of my precious time being wasted on their calls and the mental disturbance caused due to this otherwise they'll just deliver the product in the next 24-48 hrs and that means that raising my voice hear on the complaint boarf such a big platform is worthless........coz they would've done what the wanted otherwise.
HELP