Brahma Kumaris

Consumer complaints and reviews about Brahma Kumaris

Mangesh91

Oct 15, 2021

DESTROYING FAMALIES

This is total fraud their motive is to just caught of people specially Women for teaching meditation and Rajyoga. Then slowly after that they start playing with the mind and steadily try to take all the property of that person.
My grandmother is an strong follower of this cult it has its centers in Pune Maharashtra, beacuse of these peoples teachings my family has been broken they have fill-up my grandmother's mind with negativity she searches negative in each and every thing and in every person and always quarrel with me and my grandfather Situation is such that there are only many members in home and we dont talk to each other much. She also gives money foodstuff every week to brahma kumari centre they have hypnotized her mind and have captured mind. My grandmother also wants to donate all my grandfathersfather's property our and all things to them.
they are totally fraud after reading all the complaints also i was unable to stop her from donating he recently donated 10000 sq.ft of land along with construction to bramhakumaris.
srak

Jun 18, 2021

Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University

This cult is total fraud their motive is to just caught of people specially Women for teaching meditation and Rajyoga. Then slowly after that they start playing with the mind and steadily try to take all the property of that person.
My mother is an strong follower of this cult it has its centers in bareilly Uttar pradesh, beacuse of these peoples teachings my family has been broken they have fill-up my mother's mind with negativity she searches negative in each and every thing and in every person and always quarrel with me and my father Situation is such that there are only 3 members in home and we dont talk to each other much. She also gives money every month to brahma kumari centre they have hypnotized her mind and have captured mind. My mother also wants to donate all my father's property our home and all things to them. Also very important point before joining my mother was a Yoga teacher she was very Fit and fine she left all that and got fully involved in teachings of this shit cult, now she has been diagonosed with Cancer and i have done lot research and found that in many of the families in which someone is following Brahma kumaris there is one or another person with these diseases like CANCER, TUMOR and more deadly diseases, i personally researched this and have talked personally to many families. Same situation is there in there families they are broken.
There is some very big conspiracy going on they are mixing some very toxic thing in their offerings(BABA KA PRASHAD) and making body weak for years slowly and it works on some or another member of the family, then they convience them to donate their property to them beacuse ultimately they are going to die and this is because of their KARMA they tell its KARMABHOG and by donating BABA will help them die peacefully and will take them to heaven. Till this point person gets so invested in their teaching that he has been totally brainwashed in those years and as a result whole family is finished.
They are criminals Govt should look deeply into them and ban this organization as it was done before independence in 1940 it was declared that the group was an “unlawful organisation.” Yet, the movement continued its activities secretly.
Govt should do something before its too late.
Pooja25

Feb 19, 2021

Murdered my father

B.k Shrikant, Sparc , Gyaan Sarovar , Mount abu and B.k Anand, Trilok, Shantivan, Mount Abu - murderers

Provoked me to lie to my family always to follow their things, to go to center, to go to Mount Abu, to stay permanently at center, not to get married , to do anything against my family but follow bk's always. Lied that god is helping you through me and all bks , God will do magic etc. My father was in depression but still he always provoked me not to get married and now, my father is no more because of him and B.k Anand ,Trilok, Shantivan also. Now, they are lieing that we did not say anything such. They are laughing now. They are the worst creatures on earth, cheaters in the name of God , playing with everyone' s lives , family and feelings. File infinite no.of cases against this B.k Shrikant especially and get him hanged to death.
smartraj100

Dec 25, 2020

Destroyer of Family- Anti Social Cult

My mother was following Brahmakumaris since more than 15 years.
She had taken VRS from job, due to the teachings of Brahmakumaris because she was brainwashed into believing that this World (Kalyug) is not going to last long and one needs to undertake effort to get ready for New World (Satyug, Golden Age) which Brahmakumaris is going to bring.

Then she left Brahmakumaris and joined Adhyatmik Vishwa Vidyalaya (AVV) 10 years back.
(Both these organisation are similar to each other in terms of their philosophies/teachings. These organisations indirectly break normal family life by brainwashing people, with their illogical concepts, in the name of meditation and peace. After being brainwashed, the members of these organisation start devoting complete time, money and energy for the existence of these organisations/ cult.)

AVV is much more terrible than Brahmakumaris, because my mother always used to convince us to join AVV and lead a Brahmachari life. Once I got married, she then driven me out of house by saying that as per AVV teachings, married people and AVV members can't live in same home. My mother also started preaching AVV teachings from home (telling me that it is a Geeta Pathshala of AVV). Now she feels AVV members are her real family members and we are unreal members.

(Kindly Note : AVV founder Virendra Dixit is a rape accused. CBI is behind him and he is absconding as on date)

Appeal :: Such organisations/ cults are ANTI SOCIAL organisations and should be banned by the Government.
smartraj100

Dec 25, 2020

Anti social Organisation

My mother was following Brahmakumaris since more than 15 years.

avi.sharmakh

Aug 28, 2020

About BK. Shivani fraud with souls and do her business only for the sole benefit and take control on them for use them target hidden in her mind and

This is absolutely truth that Brahma kumaris are doing fraud with souls and catch a soul through their spiritual guidelines and use for own purpose at the name of GOD, they do nothing but use telepathy in mind and some other tricks that loss energies of a soul and mind gambling to make perfect own ay their soul by looted their sanskar and good things and even looted rich money and resources for high life survival, they chase their powers and make them handicapped.

I am also suffering from BK Shivani she make connection with my soul and I have a lot of other spiritual knowledge and use this knowledge to increase her ORA and apply this for own benefit which dead myself as she also use in the same line connection of her mother with my soul and her married sister with my soul it's gradually increase and I bear loss of physical things as money and certain un happening things which deliberately doing by her my ORA.
Girish k Singh

Jul 28, 2020

bramha kumari

Why the above complain is not give ans. Literally Bramha Kumari spread lot of negativity my mother is fully changed whole combine family was very irritated everyday.
Pooja Mani

Jan 31, 2020

Destroying families

My mother has joined bramkumaries 5yrs back, after that my mother forced my father and other relatives also to join bramkumaries. She sacrificed onion and garlic and she used to go every day 2 times for murli. Before joining there she was happiest and positive women. She cares for other and now she has totally changed. She always talk negative and look always tensed. My father has also joined. He was good business man now he always think about their teaching and not able to concentrate on his business. Their love and affection towards us has changed . They dnt think about us they always talk about their useless teaching. My request to people dnt follow them and government must have take actions against them. Dadi she is god for them, always travel in CHARTERED Flights. She spent more than 20 lac in month for travelling.
From where they have got this much amount?
Government must ask them, and stop this fraud organisation.
Heenabangay

Oct 27, 2019

Disturbing family life

My mothar is follower of the bhramkumaris since 15yeras or I can say that the worst days startd form the last 15years because before following teaching of bhramkumaris she was totally different but the teachings have just brainwashed her and tranfer her totally into a different person.In ashram there are no guidlines regarding the celebrations . They celebrate every festival on that very day not before a day not after a day which is very disturbing because that days families celebrate with each other but the bhramkumaris do not even leave that sapcial days ,they are spoilng that days too. what the headquarters are doing for this ,where are the guidelines,where is the peace.The bahans in the ashram are so rude ,they always said we left our families see what sacrifice we have done . Thay just say one line Om Shanti but act totally opposite to it.I just want to say that plz issue some guidlines ,plz stop spiling the families,plz stop just brainwashing the people.
Nandani07

Sep 16, 2019

Complaint about a teacher

I am a student of this organisation. My parents are followers from last 5 years. I respect this organisation alot and have no complaints from this organisation . I only want to request you to change our b.k. center teacher.
Kimdly change B.K.Sunita from center kesri singh pur, Sri Ganganagar . I believe she has a habit of back bitching and saying bad words. She doesn't respect any women coming to center. She is always behind every man. Please change her , as she is spoiling the name of the organization.
Thankyou so much
tilak mukherjee

May 4, 2019

destroying child and family life

My wife got married forcefully without my knowledge-she was a regular visitor to brahmakumari ashram(before marriage) in Taldanga in dhanbad district.till child birth, she was ok but after delivery she became pure veggie and distanced herself from any physical contact with me--always used to quarrel and listen to 'peace of mind ' channel and became fully involved in brahmakumari..she is a psychiatric patient with nerve disorder(genetic history) and needs proper treatment but due to brahmakumari effect she is not taking medicines, preferring to stay aloof, always sermonising people and forcibly telling to go to ashram and do meditation..my son is suffering a lot due to this.
RitaYou

Oct 31, 2018

Brahma kumaris Frauds

Brahmakumaris are fraudsters and tricksters. They use age old females to brainwash innocent people who are psychologically ill. These people use tricks like end of the world or world destruction coming soon and give your money to us. And they will build their ashrams or huge buildings. They will use celebrities and public figures to show that they are genuine. Being a female Godwomen does not mean that you will make use of your womanhood to fool people. These guys break up families for their benefit. My parents are brainwashed and giving all the money to them. My father is going mad because of their false teachings. All the hindu organisations come together and should act. And these celebrities should stop going to this organisation. They are not spiritual people they are fraudsters and tricksters using hypnosis.
Ritagup

Oct 31, 2018

Brahma kumaris Fooling People

They will say end of the world coming soon. Donate your money to them because they have God in their pocket. These tricksters are using psychological tricks and fooling people. Why nobody is reacting against them? Being female God women does not mean they can cheat people. Government should take action. Public figures should stop going and supporting these fraudsters. They take money in the name of God. People should be aware that this is cult organisation and refrain from these so called brahmakumaris. They will ruin your family play with your mind and take your money. BK Shivani is also trickster. She never discloses hidden agenda of these Brahmakumaris Fraud. Its high time we should take action against these people.
reetee

May 18, 2018

Brainwashing & spreading misunderstanding

my colleague is a strong follower of Brahmakumaris, her beahviour traits are as follows:

1. She is known to be fighting with everyone in office, nobody likes her behaviour, as she is very toxic.
2. She has certain beliefs and that the reason she does not eat food offered by anyone but only packaged food she says Shivaniben has said that jo hum khaate hain hum waise hi bante hain, khaana agar ghusse ke mood mein banaaya to apni body mein jaake wo waise hi vikaaar paida karega, I dont know how she is sos ure that packaged food is made in the best mood? This kind of behaviour is disrespectful and rude, If you feel that a particular food may not give you good vibes, then, why not say a small prayer before you eat? Instead of making other people feel bad.
3. She keeps her files and papers spread everywhere in the cabin, I share a cabin with her and she is in total mess all day, she does not select one proper pplace to sit, even in a small conjusted cabin where two people can sit peacefully, she has to sit right next to me.
4. She keeps singing and talking loudly while working. This disturbs everyone nearby.
5. She is jealous of whoever gets promotion and says, why has this person got promoted, he/she does not do anything? Is this what is taughht at brahmakumari meditation centres?
6. She keeps cribbing about the company all the time, she does not apply jobs elsewhere or resign if she hates the company so much, her full time cribbing, spreds negativity and disturbs others.
7. She keepsg iving lecture and suggestions and advices to everyone abot what to wear what to eat etc etc...these are not just suggestions, if someone tells you everyday you would want to live your life your way. You cant respect someone so much.
I had complained about this lady on the Brahmakumari website saying please clear her misunderstanding and help her improve, but there was no response. If this is the toxity Brahmakumaris is spreading then they better stop right there, because this is now afecting my daily life. I have to see her face everyday and she is very very toxic.
Chouhananu

Jan 15, 2018

Destroying my family

हमारी सागर केंद्र से कुछ बहने रायसेन गैरतगंज राहतगढ़ त्योंदा सिलवानी क्षेत्र पर सेंटर खोले हैं जिसके जिसके लिए वह मेरे पापा के ऊपर प्रेशर डालते हैं कि वह पैसे दें हम 6 बहने हैं पापा किसी भी बहन की शादी के लिए कोई पैसा नहीं देते घर के पैसों से उन लोगों को पैसा देते हैं वह आती हैं तो हम लोगों को शराब पीकर गालियां देते हैं हमारा आधार उन्होंने डोनेशन के नाम पर ले लिया है ऊपर का और वह बोलती है कि आप की 6 बेटियां हैं तो हमें नीचे का भी घर दे दीजिए हमारे पास कोई और सहारा नहीं है हम लोग दिन रात मेहनत कर के पैसे कमाते हैं और वह सारे पैसे ले जाती हैं हमारी गाड़ी हमारा घर सब अपनी तरह समझ के यूज़ करते हैं पापा कुछ सुनते नहीं है और उल्टा हम लोगों को ही बोलते हैं कृपया हमें हमारा घर और हमारा पैसा वापस दिलवा दे हम नहीं चाहते हैं बिल्कुल भी कि हमारे पापा या हमारा कोई भी घर का सदस्य ब्रह्मकुमारी का को फॉलो करें कृपया मदद करें
bekargourpbrahmkumaris

Sep 16, 2016

In train Brahma Kumaris People bad behaviour to others passengers

i was going to amritsar and i traveled in Pachim express train no. 12925 on dated 10-09-2016. coach number B1 seat no 54 my seat. My seat seizing by Brahma Kumaris travelers from Gujrat. when i talking about my seat the Brahma kumaris Lady asking me stand up and go to hell. Once other people informed me they also treated by same as me. shame on both of you people they said we were attach with brahma kumari group. They only going to enjoy not god DEVOUTNESS. Sab dikhava hai dikhava jin logo ko dusre logo se baat karne ki bhi tamiz nai hai wo log kya bhagwan ki baat karte hain. sharm aani chahiye. White dress pehen ke khud ko bhagwan samjhte hain or dusre logon se aise behave karte hain jaise hum log inko bhagwan maane.
unclosed

Jul 21, 2014

taking lots of gold and cash off the record

Some people in the head office (situated at abu road, rajasthan)of brahma kumaris are taking lots of gold and cash in the name of donation without keeping any records of it. Recently they distributed nearly 7 kilos of gold to 2500 surrender sisters of the institution and this all is off the record. So many people in the head office takes direct money and other things from daily members of the institution and use this to purchase personal properties etc. they are making fool to thousands of people that they will use this money for godly service but actually they don't do the same they use it for personal use.