Braun india

Consumer complaints and reviews about Braun india

mmswamy24

Sep 14, 2021

Sri Laxminarayana Links, Bangalore

Hi Sir,

This is regarding the Braun Trimmer that I had purchased in the year 2020 and had a problem with it in 2021 and so I had given it for service/repair on 2nd April 2021 and I was told that it will take 2 to 3 weeks for it to get it fixed but so far the issue has not been fixed till today and I am tired of following it up with the authorized service center ( Bangalore & Mumbai )

Couple of months back , I called up the representative from Bangalore authorized center (Sri Laxminarayana Links) to enquire about my Trimmer repair and he asked me to contact the Mumbai service center directly which I don't know why I have to call Mumbai center which is not my responsibility but However I called up Sudeepthu (+91 92215 95195 ) who is the Mumbai service center incharge and he told me that it will be fixed as soon as possible but even after 5.5 months I am still in the same state.

I have been following it up on whats app ( both Bangalore service center and Mumbai service center ) but no response so far.

Can you please help how to handle this and get this resolved ASAP. Please find the attached receipt that I have got from the Bangalore Braun Authorized service center.

Swamy