BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO COURIER

Consumer complaints and reviews about BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO COURIER

Isaackay

Oct 17, 2021

Confirmation

Good evening am Isaac from Lusaka Zambia and a certain lady send a message to me after sending money to me that she has sent a laptop and a phone and other cash of money, please is it true or it's fake.

My email address is [email protected]
My mobile number is +260770268894
JoeUk

Oct 15, 2021

Scam confirmation

Good morning,
Please I was sent a parcel that contains a phone and a laptop with 450 pounds from UK by Edna Sanders. The customer care number on the parcel is +234 706 817 2436. Kindly confirm if it is real or scam. Thanks

My email: [email protected]

Tbabs

Oct 14, 2021

Real or fraud

Please a Lady called Gloria Olali from UK claims she sent me a Laptop, IPhone and 900 pounds. I want to confirm these information, if truly she sent it and you have these items in your disposal. Please e-mail me at ([email protected]). Thanks

Further information below

Name of sender: Gloria Olali
Name of Reciever: Satimehin Babatunde
Reference number: 462
Receiver number: +2348064586737
Dispatch Manager: ABUBAKAR Bello ADMU
Customer Officer no: +2349137268681 (Banty Blinks)

Abdullahi Mukhtar

Sep 28, 2021

Real or fraud

Julian Crain said to me that she sent to me iphone, apple laptop and $900 from US to Nigeria through British airways world cargo. Please is it real or fraud?

My contacts
Name: Abdullahi Mukhtar
Phone: 08038242319
Email: [email protected]

Juliusoshoboy

Sep 24, 2021

Please is this a scam or legit

Parcel sent
My name is Mr JULIUSO OSHO PETER,
Received no 408
someone by name EYOB ZERIHUN
from NERHAM CITY UK
sent me a parcel which contain an Apple phone and a laptop she sent it through your company British Airways
thought
ANNA COLTON
there is a number in the parcel which she asked me to call this phone number is ±2349016430016 please confirm before I pay for the Parcel the name of the shipment manager is Mrs Lovelyn Agu reply me through my Gmail address [email protected]
It call me on this phone number
+2348060679102

Please is this a scam or legit Please is this a scam or legit Please is this a scam or legit Please is this a scam or legit

Yusuf Ayuba

Sep 20, 2021

Confirmation

I Want To Confirm Whether This Employer Is A Dispatch Manager In Abuja Airport, Because I Receive A Parcel From UK This Morning, This Person By The Name:- Mr Sambo Peter Called Me Asking Me To Paid The Sum 6,500Naira Into His Bank Account, And This Is His Bank Details:-
Account number 1442526325
Account name MR Peter Sambo
Bank Name Access Bank.
I Will Be Grateful To Hear Your Feedback!
Thank You!

zinoski

Sep 10, 2021

Failure to deliver cargo

A British woman claimed to have sent me a parcel from UK via British airways yesterday and I have not gotten the parcel.I called the agent at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and he said I should pay 18,500 naira before I can get the parcel from Abuja airport to Lagos.I want to confirm if it is legit before making payment .My number: 09036600589 .My email : [email protected]
Esombi

Sep 3, 2021

Pick-up parcel

Good morning sir/Ma,
Please I'm samson Esombi someone claimed that she sent me laptop, iphone and £900 from Uk to be picked up today at your office,
These are the details of the parcel she claimed she sent

I.D : 000647
ARRIVAL DATE: 03/09/2021
STAT: DELIVERED FROM UK
DISPATCH MANAGEMENT: 08025130320

Attached receipt:

Please sir/Ma I want to verify if this is genuine.

Pick-up parcel

soweto

Aug 9, 2021

authenticatication of receipt

a friend of my name Elizabeth lambert sent me a package containing a laptop, phone and money. pls i want to confirm maybe this is true or not. my email : [email protected] phone number: +2347068675687

authenticatication of receipt

Demusk

Jul 25, 2021

Items not delivered

I got a call this morning to send money so my goods can be transferred to Uyo from Abj sent in by Vincent Brittany from Texas with reference code being 452.
I want to be certain how true this is before sending any money

Demusk

Jul 25, 2021

Items not delivered

My friend Vincent Brittany sent an apple laptop,iPhone with cash to me from Texas with the reference code no-452.i was asked to call this number,08061758474.have contacted the person via phone calls and he his asking me to send 7500 to him so the parcel can be sent to me in Uyo.
I want to know how true it is.

Judacrixx

Jul 23, 2021

Authentification confirmation

I received a pacel from a friend named Gearge Hills containing a laptop, and iphone and an envelop but wen I called the agent phone number written on the receipt he just told me to come to nnamdi azikiwe airport to take it and he didn't request for any money but I want to know if it is true b4 I embark on the journey because I live very far from the airport

Authentification confirmation

Somtea

Jul 12, 2021

Parcel delivery confirmation

I was contacted by one Mrs lily Harry from u that she sent a parcel for me containing a laptop and an iPhone to me in Nigeria. I would like to confirm if this is a scam.

Parcel delivery confirmation

Dahamefule

Jul 9, 2021

To Confirm the authenticity of my Parcel delivery sent by Edna Sanders which remains undelivered even after making payment for home delivery services

Please I wish to request for the confirmation of the authenticity of parcel sent by Edna Sander which contains an Apple Mac Note Book and Iphone 7 ( parcel number 432 ) which was forwarded to me and requires me to pay the sum of #60500 which I paid to the account of one Mr. Nwabueze Ebuka who operates a GTB account in Nigeria.
The customer officers number is +2347046874287

Please have I been duped?

David.
Email - [email protected]
Richardagbajor

Jul 6, 2021

Undelivered package

My fiancee sent me a package containing an Apple Laptop, A Gold Wristwatch and iphone 10 through your company. The name of the agent to deliver the package is Precious Peter.

The Parcel Code is 452

His banking details are:
Precious Peter
First Bank PLC

I have paid for the local charges for the package till now I've not received any package and the agent have not been picking up my calls.

Please find attached the relevant documents

Richard Agbajor

Undelivered package Undelivered package Undelivered package Undelivered package Undelivered package Undelivered package

Prosperleo

Jul 2, 2021

Is this a scam?

A friend from UK called Mary Gold sent me an apple laptop, phone and some amount of money through British airways and she gave me their customer service phone number as 08145131828 and the package code as 00731. I was asked to come to Lagos and pay 10500 naira before I pick it up or send some money for it to be sent to me here in Delta.Pls is it real...My phone number is 08105664982

Is this a scam?

Ezedavid

Jun 29, 2021

conformation
Pls someone sent a parcel to me with identification number 432 through British airways world cargo limited,worldwide in shipment Yesterday and did give me this customer officer number +2348068531168 and the file identification number is 432. I want to know if its real. contact me within 24

E-mail @ [email protected]
Eze Timothy

Jun 18, 2021

Confirmation request

Please a friend of mine sent a package ( an apple laptop, apple iPhone and some cash) from Texas U.S.A, reference number is 452. When I called I was told to pay #7000 for it to be transported from Abuja to Enugu, or I should come and get it myself.
Please I want to confirm if it's legit or scam before paying any money. My phone number is 07064344405
email:[email protected]
Emma4130

Jun 16, 2021

Emmanuel Iyamu

Pls a parcel was sent to me by a lady I met on Instagram with a name James Tessy from Manchester London United Kingdom so sent me an Iphone and apple Laptop and this was the customer care number she gave me +23441945327,+2349135182494 and he told me to send the sum of 7500 to send it to my state pls help me confirm if itz true pls your guys should confirm and let me know true my Email [email protected] or call me 07089764130
Sarpong osei simon

Jun 7, 2021

Confirmation of items

A friend called Mark Juliet from UK sent me some item,she told me she sent throug British Airways Courier in Nigeria because it was the only available flight coming Africa I have checked the officer and ask he said yes the item is in Nigeria so I have to pay some amount before they will send it to Ghana so I want to confirm it from you.
The officer’s contact is +2348094605555
I want your confirmation now through my email account
Oby81

Jun 3, 2021

Is this scam

A friend sent this receipt that she sent this to Nigeria so I want to know if is scam

Is this scam

dioh

May 25, 2021

scam conformation

Pls someone sent a parcel to me with identification number 452 through British airways world cargo limited,worldwide in shipment Yesterday and did give me this customer officer number 09021657006 and the file identification number is 452.i did call as it has arrived d person said that it is at Abuja and I have to send #7500 to get to my state in 3hrs pls I want to know if its real. contact me within 24 hour.

particulars

scam conformation

uzofyn

May 20, 2021

CONFIRMATION OF PERCEL

I need your Confirmation on this, Please.

A friend of mine on Facebook sent these Items - 1. Apple Laptop, 1-iphone 8. I want to confirmed if this is real or not. She said the Items has been shipped to Nigeria since on the 19th of May 2021. Item identification number 452. Her name is Brenda Terry from Manchester in UK and the Parcel Dispatch Manager in charge in Nigeria is Mr. Clifford with Mobile Phone Number-090-40445756. He said I should pay N75,500 into this Account: Ikewun Raymond. Acc. No. 1408715400. Bank- Access Bank. This is my email [email protected]

CONFIRMATION OF PERCEL

Aminat

May 17, 2021

Is this real

A friend of mine on Facebook send me an iPhone,laptop and 900 dollar. I want to confirmed if it real or not becourse she said it has been in Nigeria since on the 16th of may 2021 around 4am in morning. Item identification number 452. Her name is cartherin madrison in Texas USA and the officer in charge in Nigeria I spoke to is Alex Morrison he said I should come to their office in lekki phase 2 in Lagos or I pay 18500 naira for delivery. This is his number 09027258598. The name on the item is my name Abdulkareem Aminat and this my phone number 07080195471 and this my email [email protected]

Is this real

Edet bassey

May 15, 2021

Complaint

A lady Francise franca sent somethings ,a laptop, an iPhone to me yesterday from Birmingham yesterday
Please help me confirm if it's genuine or not
The ref number is 00731
My gmail address is [email protected]

Complaint