BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO COURIER

Consumer complaints and reviews about BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO COURIER

Oby81

Jun 3, 2021

Is this scam

A friend sent this receipt that she sent this to Nigeria so I want to know if is scam

Is this scam

dioh

May 25, 2021

scam conformation

Pls someone sent a parcel to me with identification number 452 through British airways world cargo limited,worldwide in shipment Yesterday and did give me this customer officer number 09021657006 and the file identification number is 452.i did call as it has arrived d person said that it is at Abuja and I have to send #7500 to get to my state in 3hrs pls I want to know if its real. contact me within 24 hour.

particulars

scam conformation

uzofyn

May 20, 2021

CONFIRMATION OF PERCEL

I need your Confirmation on this, Please.

A friend of mine on Facebook sent these Items - 1. Apple Laptop, 1-iphone 8. I want to confirmed if this is real or not. She said the Items has been shipped to Nigeria since on the 19th of May 2021. Item identification number 452. Her name is Brenda Terry from Manchester in UK and the Parcel Dispatch Manager in charge in Nigeria is Mr. Clifford with Mobile Phone Number-090-40445756. He said I should pay N75,500 into this Account: Ikewun Raymond. Acc. No. 1408715400. Bank- Access Bank. This is my email [email protected]

CONFIRMATION OF PERCEL

Aminat

May 17, 2021

Is this real

A friend of mine on Facebook send me an iPhone,laptop and 900 dollar. I want to confirmed if it real or not becourse she said it has been in Nigeria since on the 16th of may 2021 around 4am in morning. Item identification number 452. Her name is cartherin madrison in Texas USA and the officer in charge in Nigeria I spoke to is Alex Morrison he said I should come to their office in lekki phase 2 in Lagos or I pay 18500 naira for delivery. This is his number 09027258598. The name on the item is my name Abdulkareem Aminat and this my phone number 07080195471 and this my email [email protected]

Is this real

Edet bassey

May 15, 2021

Complaint

A lady Francise franca sent somethings ,a laptop, an iPhone to me yesterday from Birmingham yesterday
Please help me confirm if it's genuine or not
The ref number is 00731
My gmail address is [email protected]

Complaint

Johnsonjames

May 7, 2021

Package sent from UK

A friend of mine sent me a package from UK through british airline cargo nd it as arrive in nigerian at abuja dis morning want to confirm may be its real cause I was asked to pay 24000 nd d person name his Amos his d one that ask me to pay 24000 to clear d goods now want to know maybe its real and this is num +2348025130320.U can contact me on dis email [email protected] nd my Num is +2347058469109

Johnsonjames

May 7, 2021

Package sent from UK

Plsss want to confirm may be dis is real a friend of mine sent me a package frm UK using british air way nd d package is in Abj international airport I was asked to pay 24000 for d LDC payment And d name of d agent is Amos and did is his num +2348025130320 said ones I make d payment I shuld let him know want to find out maybe his real

Alexis007

Apr 20, 2021

Authentification of receipt

Good day Sir, A friend by name Julian Brown on Facebook, said she sent me a percel containing (an apple laptop and an iPhone) this morning. A receipt with a reference number 442 and the customer service number as well +2349132751454. Please i want to know the authentification of the received items. You can e-mail me @ [email protected] phone number 07062775815
Mosuzie

Mar 23, 2021

A delivery package

A friend from UK sent a package to me and when I called the customer officer he said I should send 29000 Naira. Please confirm if this reciept is fake or original

A delivery package

Precious Okokon

Authentication of this document

Authentication of this document
Gianna Jessica a friend send me a parcel from USA, TEXAS ( apple laptop,iPhone and 900pounds ) to me Abasiubong Okokon of Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria.
File identification number: 452
Attached is d shipping document, please help me with all the details as regards this parcel.

Please I need a confirmation through my email: [email protected]

Abasiubong Okokon,
Tel. +2348035068911

Authentication of this document Authentication of this document

Niyaemmanuel

Is this a scam

Hello my name is emmanuel there was a woman i meet on instagram her name is maria rodrigo.ggg and she asked me that she wanted to chat on ichat so i tod her i dont have so she sent me an iphone11 and apple laptop and she sent it on air way cargo and the dipatch manager is mohammed fatima hassan customer officer +2348108653949 and he chated me on what app to send the document so that he can confirm and he confirmed my refernce no is 452 is this a scam or no pls reply me my email is [email protected]

Is this a scam

Mast-Safeway

Parcel delivery

A Facebook friend of mine named #Beatrice Richard requested for an i chat and decided to send me some like iPhone,Apple laptop and money with code EA90210 in which she shows to me all.
She sent it Through your company BRITISH AIRWAYS on February 9,2021.
She told me to call the delivery company cell phone with +2349064973400 to deliver the parcel to my location.Now I was told to paid #30000 to bring it down to my location in Lagos.
So, I want confirm if it Legit before I send them Money.
Adeoye Ridwan Oyewole
My Gmail: [email protected]
Number: 07035535898

Parcel delivery

abdulpkm123

Feb 11, 2021

CONFIRMATION OF PARCEL

A friend of my I met on face book sent me a parcel from the Manchester through British air ways cargo service yesterday 9 Feb 2021 to Nigeria. I was told it contains an Apple laptop, iphone, and money. Please help me confirm if this is legit or not.
Notify me on my email soon [email protected] when I called the customer service, he told me to pay for delivery or come pick it up in Abuja.

CONFIRMATION OF PARCEL CONFIRMATION OF PARCEL

Joshbull

Feb 4, 2021

Real or fake

Hello My name is Josh Onwuka.

A friend of my I met on face book sent me a parcel from the U.K through British air ways cargo service yesterday 3rd Feb 2021 to Nigeria. I was told it contains an Apple laptop, iphone, and money. Please help me confirm if this is legit or not.

Real or fake Real or fake

Ekumaco

Jan 27, 2021

Undelivered parcel since July,2020

Please a Lady that is resident in Manchester, UK sent a parcel (no.PC452) which arrived Nigeria on July 24,2020.I was contracted by phone to. make the following payments:
Clearing fee:N35,800.Custom fee:N50,000.Legal fee:N10,000 and Logistics to Port Harcourt: N15,000.These transactions were paid into the UBA account of Mr.Godstime Omorogie the dispatch Manager.Since then I have not received the said parcel.
However, after a while I was informed
that Omorogie had been dismissed from ,you services due to unethical and unprofessional conduct as s result I should pay another clearing fee to the UBA account belonging to Mr Michael Okiki
I therefore, plead in the spirit of justice and equity to use your good offices to ask the Abuja office of your establishment to safely deliver my parcel. I have been traumatised because of this ugly development.
Thank you as I look forward to your quick response.

Yours Sincerely,
Ekuma,C.Ogbuu
+2348033533751

veekhy

Jan 11, 2021

Parcel delivery and arrival status

A man on instagram by name Wood pool messaged me some weeks ago and requested for an iChat and I told him I didn’t have and iPhone and he said if he send me one can I receive it and I said yes. He sent me pictures yesterday that he was sending it through British Airways and the parce number is 647. And I’m to call this numbers to collect my package( 0701971734Parcel Delivery
A man on instagram by name Victor Larsson messaged me some weeks ago and requested for an iChat and I told him I didn’t have and iPhone and he said if he send me one can I receive it and I said yes. He sent me this pictures yesterday that he was sending it through British Airways and the parce number is 647. And I’m to call this numbers to collect my package (07018445186 and 09011463285) to receive my parcel and the shipping officer name is Mr Philip. When I called I was asked to pay 7500 to ship the parcel from Lagos to Ogun state. I want to confirm if it is valid and true not scam before sending any money. Please reply through my email thank you.
Very urgent please
EMERALD14

Jan 1, 2021

Products issue

Good Morning, My name is Mary Ekaeba, a friend of mine Permelajoy sent a package of 65 USD and iPhone 11 pro from UK with a reference number of UK_634_098_1221_NG

I was called this Morning to pick it up at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport at Abuja or pay a sum of #3000 to have it sent to my Location in Akwa ibom state...

Please help me confirm this.. Thank you as I look forward to hear from you..

Products issue

Ogechi

Dec 29, 2020

British Airways cargo

A lady Freddie Jasmine sent somethings ,a laptop, an iPhone and some money.
Please help me confirm if it's genuine or not
The ref number is 432
My gmail address is [email protected]
I called the customer officer's number on the receipt and I was asked to pay 9500 to recieve the goods in my address
Onlyson123

Dec 22, 2020

Am unable to receive my items

Am unable to get my items sent to me from MARVEL BROWN AND RECEIVE BY HENRY RICHARD and the reference number is 452

Am unable to receive my items

Aliyu Muhammad Sadi

Dec 21, 2020

Check if it is scam

A friend of mine said he sent me laptop and iPhone from UK to Nigeria through British Airways after he told me the commodity has reach Nigeria then I contact the customer service with this phone number +2348107422652 he say said I will either pay 15,000 so that he will give a driver the commodity to take it to me or else if I go to the airport I will pay 25,000 to collect my commodity.

Check if it is scam

Nree4me

Dec 15, 2020

Fake or genuine

My friend sent me some items in Texas
Now they're asking me to pay #25,000 LDC
Please comfirm whether is fake or and email me [email protected]

Fake or genuine

mustapharabiu

Dec 15, 2020

authentication

please help me to authentication of parcel sent to me from UK by a friend kerthy perry by name. reply me via my gmail [email protected]

authentication authentication authentication

Gryphon

Dec 8, 2020

Authentication of parcel

A friend on Facebook Frank Hudson claimed to have sent a parcel AEAC 0155408 containing a MacBook laptop and an iPhone from 8b Park Rd S Birkenhead Liverpool, United Kingdom with telephone number +447782861017 to me and I was contacted by a British Airways agent Austin Onioniode to pay 95,000 naira for COT to get it delivered.
PLEASE HELP CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE DELIVERY by reaching out to the email [email protected]

Authentication of parcel

Omiariel

Dec 8, 2020

Parcel Delivery

A man on instagram by name Victor Larsson messaged me some weeks ago and requested for an iChat and I told him I didn’t have and iPhone and he said if he send me one can I receive it and I said yes. He sent me this pictures yesterday that he was sending it through British Airways and the parce number is 647. And I’m to call this numbers to collect my package (08069367571 and /or 07019717345) to receive my parcel and the shipping officer name is Skipper Philip. When I called I was asked to pay 27500 to ship my goods from Lagos to Abuja. I want to confirm before sending any money. Please reply through my email thank you. [email protected]

Parcel Delivery Parcel Delivery Parcel Delivery

Dende

Nov 15, 2020

Complain

A friend I met on Facebook said she sent me a iPhone on British airways flight cargo that is 8 hours to Nigeria that I will receive it the reference number is 462 I want to know how true it is email me [email protected] or call me 09029909993