BSES - Najafgarh - New Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSES - Najafgarh - New Delhi

Twinkle rani

May 11, 2021

Power cut due to short circuit

I would like to draw your kind. Attention towards our society proble. There is a short circuit occur in our area so please solve our problem as soon as possible.

Maksudabad colony gali no 2 near aajd general store, najafgarh
dushyant dalal

Jun 3, 2019

low voltage

sir very low voltage since 1 month pls get resolve pls
Karan4444

Jul 9, 2018

low volatge and daily routine cutoff

With due respect .we are facing low voltage power fluctuation on whole day last 5Aug2017 to till dated . As well as long power cutoff during hot summer days frequently. We residing Khaira village opp. Ceremation garden Street no.1 and Street no.2 near pole no.925 . Our small children suffer from sleepless nights. Please this is humble requesting you to solve this major problem which we are facing.

Karan
Tehlan

May 13, 2018

Fluctuation

Low voltage issue pls solve it at ur earliest
Tehlan

May 13, 2018

Fluctuation

Low voltage issue lots of problem regarding this. Please solve this issue at ur earliest
Karan4444

Aug 16, 2017

Low voltage and daily routine cut off

With due respect .we are facing low voltage power fluctuation on whole day last 5Aug2017 to till dated . As well as long power cutoff during hot summer days frequently. We residing Khaira village opp. Ceremation garden Street no.1 and Street no.2 near pole no.925.many times we call BSES person but they did not resolve it they simply said talk to AE Rakesh . And we don't have his contact no. Our small children suffer from sleepless nights. Please this is humble requesting you to solve this major problem which we are facing.

Karan
Naresh Godara

Oct 12, 2016

Over Billing from last 7 months

Dear M/S,

I beg to say that I have to be abroad due to my working activity . And I need a solution for over billing from our main meter where as we are using only one 1 hrs power motor just for an hour daily where as bill is coming more than 5 K avery month since last 7 months. which is really disturbing my financial condition.

however few official came twice or thrice on behalf of BSES in previous month just change the meter with very rude & orthodox behave & went after argument with me & my tenants me after informing that I m out of India. who had also done some operational activity with meter without my presence.

it will be a great honor for me if you will help me to resolve this problem.
your early action will be highly appreciated on this.

many thanks & Regards
Naresh
GSM ( India ) 9643431069
GSM ( Abroad ) 8130995940
PK1974L

Jul 21, 2016

fire and spark at 3phase pole service cable

sir/madam on 20 jul at khaira village near lamba atta mil at 3phase pole line has get fire and break from pole and fall down at road. please do immediate action to avoid any incidence. thanks
devesh009

Jun 30, 2016

daily routeen of cut off light

Sir there is a daily routeen of cutting light at midnight for at least 3 hrs ..in najafgarh d block Prem Nagar 28 feet road ...and no one is picking up call ... So plz look after this matter seriously
kumars17186

Jun 27, 2016

NO CURRENT/POWER

We have phase the problem approximately morning 9.00 AM there two home no current/power supply we have complaint this regarding our complaint no.4212, there customer care given time 1 hours but your site no any calls we have again call your customer care there are no any response so pls action against this complaint other wise take other We have take a legal action
Vinod Kumar Mah

Apr 22, 2016

Long power cuts during early morning and midnight in hot summers

Everday the residents of Indira Park (near Nangli and Sai baba Mandir), Najafgarh face the problem of long power cuts during hot summers, especially during night time and early morning.

Even after repeated telephone requests, the officials of BSES would simply say 'its a power cut, the grid is down, we cant do anything'. They even start arguing and get abusive.

Something should be done with this power cut issue. It becomes difficult to complete household chores without electricity. Moreover, our small children suffer from sleepless nights. The power cuts are so long at times that even the inverters fail.

Please top harassing people for no good reason.

Vinod Kumar
Resident of Indira Park
Najafgarh
maninder pal singh

Apr 3, 2012

159-b rishal garden najafgarh road nangloi

sir
My electricity power any foult, please check my house conection.

Jan 17, 2012

No Action take for my complaint till two days

I am Dinesh , living in Rz-11, Gopal Nagar, Near Yadav Bhawan , Najafgarh- New Delhi- 43.
Date : 16-JAN-2012
Complaint No- 1656
Name of Owner - Krishana Devi
Billing Address- Mr. Sewa Ram Sharma, H.no-Rz-11, Near khera mod, yadav bhawan, Najafgarh- New Delhi- 43.
CA no- 102633493
Time of Complaint - Approx 12:30-1:30 o'clock
Problem- No Electricity in Meter and around area. We checked , all neighbors have electricity but - Only in my home there was no electricity. We expected problem at Poll , so we complaint.

From 16 Jan 2012 to till date - No action take .
Even on the same day - 16 Jan 2012
Complaint No- 44
Address- BSES OFFICE - DELHI GATE - Najafgarh.
They make a complaint and put these in documents.

ON 17 Jan 2012 , I went there and discuss with them - they said - we are working on it - but NO Response.

Today is 18 Jan 2012 - NO ONE came here to solve our problem.
We discuss with an electrician and We pay him and then he resolve our issue.

I wants to complaint BSES Rajdhani Electricity Service - which they have said - 45 minutes instant 24 hours service.
They did not take any responsibilities for our problem.

If they take any responsibilities then - show me - which electricity executive and when - he came to my home and talk with me for this ??

I need to request you Senior staff of BSES , please take action on this biggest issue.

I shall be very thankful if you co-operate.

Dinesh