BSNL Broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Broadband

Atish007

Jun 26, 2020

Not respond properly

Not working internet after installation the service...I registered a complaint on 21 june about not working an internet properly bt there is no gud outcome... whenever I called them up they always said that uh have to register a complaint first then your problem will solve but nothing happened...and not giving better response to our problems which is related to broadband connection and internet speed and always no internet is there when green light of internet sign is on..strange!!!
Atish007

Jun 26, 2020

Not respond properly

Not working internet after installation the service...I registered a complaint on 21 june about not working an internet properly bt there is no gud outcome... whenever I called them up they always said that uh have to register a complaint first then your problem will solve but nothing happened...and not giving better response to our problems which is related to broadband connection and internet speed and there is always no internet when green light of internet sign is on..strange!!!
anzil0007

May 27, 2020

NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND

I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658) which is not working from last 15 days. Still the date landphone permanently dead and broadband not working properly, Please reduce the bill of my landphone non working days. Several complaints have been made me on troll free number and exchange number (0484-2522198), No action till the date. I would request anyone them to take action on this issue immediately otherwise i will SURRENDER this line.
Paul Angel

Jan 21, 2020

Paying money without using landline.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am here to complaint about my landline phone(08816 258389) which is not working from last One year.But they are sending monthly charges.When I wrote a letter to broadband bsnl office which is in bhimavaram describing to disconnect my landline connection they are not accepting my letter then I realised that how lazy they are..not only that;I think they are not interested to disconnect my landline connection.Without Using landline phone from last one year how can i pay the charges to our office.My kind request to you is you can check all the incoming and outgoing calls of my landline phone from last one year .I'm strictly saying that I won't pay any charges what you have sent me.Sir,Without Using landline how can i pay the charges?? Waiting for your quick response sir.
Thanking you sir.
deepjuare

Oct 29, 2018

applied for bsnl broadband service and not received

I applied for your broadband service, paid all charges more than 10 days are completed yet my demand is not fulfilled due to very very very very laaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyy workers.
MVSankaran

Oct 19, 2018

Landline Broadband Internet Connection not working

Landline No. 020-25824220

Customer Name- Mayuram Venugopalan Sankaran

Date- 19th Oct 2018

This is to inform you that my landline broadband connection has not been working for around a month now. Even my landline was out of order for 2 months but it was recently restored. But internet connection is still not working. Kindly send an engineer as soon as possible to restore our internet connection. BSNL is regular in sending the bills but inconsistent in providing services!

Yours sincerely,

M.V. Sankaran,
Pune
Shanawaz doni

Jul 2, 2018

Lazy work

The worker is very lazy not working properly and not working and exact time . My connection is off from 3 days
Executive Engineer(Civil)

Apr 20, 2018

broadband not working properly (Very Slow Speed)

This is Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd. office in Nashik.
We have Internet (Combo Plan) connecting with our land line number 0253-2430043.
The Monthly Telephone Billl of BSNL-Combo plan is paid time to time properly by our office.

But, our broadband connection not working properly, Our Internet Connection speed not working properly (Very poor condition) from last few months.
So our office work is not done properly.

The complain lodged (orally by mobile) many times by this office to your local office(Nashik City), but the problem is not solved yet today, your technical staff not co-operate with us for repair/ solve said problem.
So, we are requested you, please solve the problem as early as possible.
Thanking you, Yours Faithfully, Executive Engineer(Civil), Civil Division, MSEDCL, Panchak, Jail Road, Nashik.
suresh2303

Feb 20, 2018

Broadband not working for the past 3 months

To General Manager,
Chennai Telephone.

Landline no. 044- 24720515,

We have been raising ticket with Chennai telephone on the Broad band issues for the past three months however it is not yet resolved so far and also they are not able to find the exact issue to fix this issue.

However Myself(customer) is keep on paying the rental amount for the past three months without usage of Broadband connection which is pathetic.

I would request any one them to take action on this issue immediately to resolve it soon else need to SURRENDER this line at the earliest.

Suresh.
Rabindra Kumar Patnia

Dec 1, 2017

Regarding Broadband not working properly

We are to bring into your notice that my Broadband Service allocated to Landline No. 0326-2307682 in my office is not working properly for the last 5 working days due to which we are not able to complete our daily task. We have plan of BB- Combo 2949 Plan with 8 MBPS and we are paying monthly charges of Rs.2949. From the Monday work of our clients are still pending.
It is requested that the officer in charge may be directed to get the services functional properly so that we may not suffer. Hoping for early redressal of my grievance.

Yours Faithfully
Rabindra Kumar Patnia

R.K.Patnia & Co.
(Authorised Representative)
ganesh196

Sep 16, 2017

New connection not installed from 4 months

We had applied for a new connection in May last month. Till now landline is not installed, we have paid the full amount and no work is done from last 4 months. Every week some new story is said and we have not get connection till date. Please help us resolve this issue.

Radha vijendra
Makhan Lal Akhoon

Jul 12, 2017

Broadband not working since last 15 days

From;- M. L. Akhoon R/O h. NO. 412 Adarsh Nagar, Lane No. 04, Bantalab Jammu
I am to bring into your notice that my Broadband Service allocated to Landline No. 0191-2593463 is not working properly for the last 15 days. Several complaints have been made by me on Toll Free No. 1500 but nothing has been done so far.
It is requested that the officer in charge may be directed to get the services functional properly so that i may not suffer. hoping for early redressal of my grievance.
SICKofBSNL

Jul 5, 2017

Suspicious Activity on Internet

I am sick and tired of BSNL. I have a pack that allows me to use 10 GB of data at "fast" speed (4Mbps) and thereafter unlimited at "slow" speed (1MBps). However, at the beginning of every month, specifically on Saturday, our "phone line gets disrupted" and I can't access the internet. After dozens of repeated calls to the linemen (both of whom are always on vacation) and the JE, the phone starts working again after 4-5 days and Internet starts but runs at a snail slow speed (6-30 kbps) - a speed that is slow even for BSNL and does not allow even pdf documents to load let alone the streaming of videos! The data pack is obviously consumed before I even have the chance to try and use it. The repeated complaints to BSNL fall on deaf ears. Calls are dropped. When online complaints are made (after spending an hour for each complaint because of the speed and repeated automatic page refreshes) they are "auto-resolved" y within 48 hours without the issue being even looked into. When push comes to shove, the standard reply is that the servers are always down. I am sick and tired of this corruption and cheating. If you don't have the servers that can support the speeds you promise in the plans - don't promise those speeds. Tell the customers you can give them 20-year-old speeds of 6-10 kbps only or fix this problem. BSNL should be ashamed of itself but they don't have the conscience for it.
tarun jangra

Jun 21, 2017

BSNL landline not working

hello sir,our bsnl phone 0161-2230050 was not working properly.please fix it as soon as possible.

Name-Izap Services Private Limited
Address-b23 6596 hargobind nagar near sanjivani hospital,ludhina.
sribhagya

May 20, 2017

DisConnection of Broadband

Hello Team,

We have requested for Broadband Disconnection last month March 20th, they didn't disconnected and we got the bill also. Recently they disconnected. but we got the March Month Bill. Requesting Please help us on the same. here I am attaching email conversation which we had requested for BSNL. Please find more details,

Landline Number : 080-25743910.

Bhaya.

DisConnection of Broadband

suri0962

Apr 29, 2017

bsnl broadband is not working properly

Our bsnl broadband is not working properly for past one month. it getting disconnected randomly.
our landline number is 04258-224214
Muzimuza

Apr 9, 2017

Excising bill amount every month

excess billing for last six month
I have taken unlimited Home Broad band Plan of Rs.725/-. But for the last six month I received excess bill of the same. So I request you please into the matter and refund my excess amount which I paid. My telephone NO 01942478913 it's my humble request please please and please ..
Muzimuza

Apr 9, 2017

Complaint for broadband

To the g.m as I am the continue user of bsnl but since I took a new connection of broadband that they are charging me more even it is unlimited and I went to the bsnl office as I told them i am not using calls only internet even they want to shows me call details I don't know what's happening in srinagar is they are stealing connection or what please fix as soon as possible otherwise you will lose your customers in future its my request
From srinagar
Somwar office
Gogji bhag another office
Plz its my humble request
jayaraj143

Mar 2, 2017

broad band is not working

The General manager
Bsnl
Palakkad,Kerala

My name is Jayaraj from kulappully,Shoranur,Palakkad district.Telephone number is 0466-2220399.My nearest telephone exhange is kulappully,shoranur.Now broadband is not working last 10 days.Last two days, morning it will come after 2 hours it will be gone.Every month situation like this.But my nearest house there is no problem,its getting.Daily we are registering complaints..The staffs of kulappully exchange,they are not solving our problem..they are not doing anything...Now iam sending this mail from out of country.I cant talk with my Family.so pls make a permanent solution..

Jayaraj
dharmesh thapa

Jan 13, 2017

brodband

Sir with due respect as our PM is focusing on digital India , without an internet connection it's not possible while I m having Bsnl landline wifi still complaining many times my wifi is not working from last few weeks feeling very distrub with the connection my landline no. Is 0135-2787480
farooq313

Jan 12, 2017

broadband not working

Wifi not working from last few days
Sir with due respect as our PM is focusing on digital India , without an internet connection it's not possible while I m having Bsnl landline wifi still complaining many times my wifi is not working from last few days feeling very distrub with the connection my landline no. Is 08255 266289
Customer id - account number 9037357445
Ashok2512012

Dec 25, 2016

Wifi not working from last few months

Sir with due respect as our PM is focusing on digital India , without an internet connection it's not possible while I m having Bsnl landline wifi still complaining many times my wifi is not working from last few months feeling very distrub with the connection my landline no. Is 0361-2512012
Customer id - 3000196585
arunchopra134

Dec 24, 2016

excess billing for last six month

I have taken unlimited Home Broad band Plan of Rs.725/-. But for the last six month I received excess bill of the same. So I request you please into the matter and refund my excess amount which I paid. My telephone NO. is 0512-2500117.
PRAMANDER MITTAL

Dec 17, 2016

EXTRA BILL

BSLN OFFICE

SIR
GIVE ME BILL EXTRA IN DEC 2016 RUPEES 500 GIVE ME DETAILS IN BILL ADJUSTMENT CHARGE OF HIGHER SPEED IN BB UNLI BUT I M NOT TAKE ANY PLAN IN RIGHTING I M NOT ANY SPEED PLAN REQUIRED PLS NOT ADD IN MY BILL
CUSTOMER ID-1019968903
TEL NO-0135-2438850,MO-9897284155
NAME-PRAMANDER MITTAL
20/2 RAILWAY ROAD
RISHIKASH-DEHRADUN
saisiddik

Dec 8, 2016

broadband

I get my landline connection yesterday,bt didn't get wifi connection yet.please sir help me for this.

Nestaway - Deposit not refunded
    I have been staying in nest away flat for about 1 and half...
    Storedeal - pement paid par saaman nahi aya
    maine mobil order kiya tha or pement paid kar diya txn...
    Village road construction - over height culvert
    Should not going any car on the culvert because Over...
    Wines shop in house - Liquor selling illegal
    I am resident of boyapalli, manchiryal, telangana,504272....
    sarva up gramin bank - Please refund my Amount Rs 5000 /cash was not dispensed
    Dear Sir / Madam, The following transaction was made...
    Muslim - Molvi Baba Love Solution
    Ye Inshan bahut Ache He turant sabhi ka bhala kiya he...
    RELIANCE JIO TOWER - Jio Tower Not Working
    WORST SIGNAL COMPARE TO OTHER NETWORKS HELLO SIR IN MY...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Doesn't downloaded trade license certificate
    Hlo sit, Im a owner of a tiffin center which is located...
    Airtel - Recharged wrong number
    Dear sir I Prem Anand Kumar tried to recharge my number....
    [email protected] .com - Bank account prombem
    I added to already register bank account details in rummy...