BSNL Kolkata Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Kolkata Telephones

Subrata1963

Jul 26, 2017

INTERNET NOT WORKING

My landline number is 033-23960306. For the past one week I have registered the complaint for the internet. The link is coming but there is no internet. I can't access the internet for the past one week. I have registered complain after complain but there is no response from your department. Previously I have also done many complaints regarding the speed and link failure of the internet but there was very little response.

I have been using the BSNL internet for the past 1 year but never have I experiences such a harrowing experience. Please look into this matter urgently as my work is being hampered because of the internet connection. Please take this matter as a priority or else I will have switched to other subscriber. I have called the call center for about 20 times but initially no one was picking up the phone. Today the lady picked up the phone but it was not helpful.

starcab

Dec 26, 2016

new connection

we star cabletronics, 3, chandni chowk street, kolkata 700072 applied 1 new landline connection online & representative Mr. Sambhu (cont. No. 9433553582 ) collected duly filled application form along with application fee th. cheque for Rs. 500.00 & the same cheque debited in our a/c. 0n 06/12/2015, the line installation work completed on 03/12/2015 & at the time of installation 033 22360033 no. provided & after couple of days line man come with another docket come to our place & rectified our no. as 033 22150011, but sorry to inform that the same connection still not activated till date, we several times called Mr. Sambhu for provide us the receipt of application & arrange to activate the service but sorry to say he is careless & did not do any thing , we request concern office of Kolkata Telephones to do the needful.

Thanks & regards

Cont. No. 9830803013
shibdas chakraborty

Dec 14, 2016

dead telephone

My telephone (Land Line) no is 033-23031422 is dead for six months every complaint is redressed in paper /mobile. Till itr is not functional.
I like to go to consumer please guide.
Shibdas Chakraborty,
NILMANI DEB BARMAN

Nov 12, 2016

land lineTelephone Unserviceable

My land line Telephone( No. 033-25631528) un-serviceable since 05/11/2016 and accordingly I lodged the complain vide no.13912304172 and further I have intimated to Customer care for this unservicebility of my land line and they have given me another complaint no. 1392013 but still now my land line is un-serviceble.And also requested to improve the DB from where my cable pair has been entered in my flat.
For reference I am attaching a photograph of your Distribution Box from where my cable pair has reached at my flat.
With Regards,

land lineTelephone Unserviceable

INDRA NATH BANERJEE

Jul 19, 2016

NON FUNCTIONING OF MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE SINCE 15TH JULY

SIR,MY TEL NO 25823094 COMP REGD NO ############ DT 15.7.2016.INSPITE OF SO MANY REMINDERS THRO NO 198 COSTUMER CARE FAILED MISERABILY TO RESTORE THE TEL LINE.PLEASE ADVICE AS TO WHETHERSTILL TO CONTINUE WITH BSNL"S ORGANISATION SUCH SERVICES OR TO SURRENDER MY LONG ASSOCIATION WITH BSNL KALYANI TELEPHONE EXCHANGE .WILL APPRICIATE YOUR PROMPT REPLY. THANKING YOU INDRANATH BANERJEE, KALYANI.
saurovroy126

Jun 2, 2016

Pathetic service at BSNL Ranikuthi Telephone Exchange

I want to surrender my telephone at Ranikuthi Telephone Exchange. The people at the PRO section are behaving extremely badly and not co operating to surrender my telephone. The people at Ranikuthi telephone exchange should learn how to behave with customers. Their attitude is pathetic and needs drastic improvement.
abhijit#1958

Feb 24, 2016

Wrong billing address

I am to state that I am not receiving hard copy of my telephone number 033-24040507 since long. I have complained several time and at present, finding no other option, I have to collect duplicate copy every time from B.S.N.L office.
It reveals after due scrutiny of landline bill that the undermentioned correction is required to be made in my billing address:

ABHIJIT DAS 1/6 ,B , MAHENDRA BANERJEE ROAD,
KOLKATA, WB
Abhijit Das
S.M.LODHA

Jan 27, 2016

BILLING

I am receiving bills Account no.8006247048 Telephone no. 03325465248 since last three months with having any landline phone on my address. (photocopy of last bill is enclosed)

BIMALA DEVI LODHA

ACYPG2399A

Jan 27, 2016

Payment of Late Fee , Monthly Rental

Customer ID: 3005970635, Landline NO: 24296074

I paid an amount of Rs.1579/- on 30/8/2015 through Bill Desk Payment portal for the bill period 01/07/2015 to 31/07/2015 within due date. But on the next bill ( No.160338857 dated 07/09/2015) an amount of Rs.27.69 was charged as Late Fee.

Please let me know the reason for payment of late fee.

Ajay Kumar Goswami, 27/01/2016,
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Samrat Mukhapadhyay

Jan 10, 2016

033-24381098

Lying dead throughout the last December,2015 and every times lodged complains and restoration reports in my mobile no 9831019174 were non-complaisance.Last complain registered yet pending for restoration. December,2015 bill in hand for payment. Is this called exploitation ?
Samrat Mukhapadhyay
Raja Ray

Aug 18, 2015

Unsatisfactory service of BSNL Broadband connection

Sub.: Total disappointing and substandard broadband service: Telephone no. 033-24327072, Under Garia Telephone Exchange, Kolkata

Influenced by several advertisements of BSNL I applied for telephone cum broad band internet service (scheme –BB Home Combo UL 675) mainly for using broad band internet service. The telephone line was activated on 20.04.2015. But since then I am facing much trouble with the broad band service as most of the time it doesn’t work. Surprisingly, most of the days it works in the morning (5-30 AM to 9-00 AM approximately) and remaining periods it doesn’t work except blinking the LEDs for link and internet indicators of the modem. So far I have lodged about 20 complaints through 1504 but the technicians of BSNL could not able to set it right permanently. They have tried to rectify using only trial and error methods viz. by i) suggesting purchasing a new modem, changing the splitter box and finally replacing the entire wire from the nearby junction box to the splitter at my house with a new cable. I had to purchase a new modem on the advice of BSNL vendor and even after all the trial and error methods adopted by the technicians the situation remains unaltered. It appears that they could not be able to find the actual fault due to possible lack of competency.
The most surprising part is, my broad band connection works satisfactorily in the morning hours up to 8-30 AM / 9-00 AM but immediately after that the problem starts mostly on every day. If there be any technical fault it will persists throughout the day but here the trouble starts at specific time regularly. Considering this very fact, intentional mischief of someone with ulterior motive cannot also be ruled out. This needs to be investigated thoroughly.
As the very purpose of taking broadband connection is not being served by this BSNL connection as it doesn’t work at the time of need, and repeated complaints made so far to the authority concern have yielded no tangible result I intend to surrender the connection immediately and look for other private ISP if normal service is not restored within next 24 hours. Prior to that I would like to submit a statement showing the details of complaints lodged with BSNL for non-functioning of Broad band service and request you to admit suitable rent rebate for the period of non-functioning of the said service.

(R. Ray)
Sukanya das

Aug 11, 2015

Landline bill

My landline number is 03325482483 and my account number is 8006770166. Currently over two months I am out of station. Irrespective of the fact The amount billed for August is Rs 953.04 which is absurd.
I strongly believe that tapping is happening in the apartment where I stay.
Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible
abandyo44

May 28, 2015

Money debittede, mMOBILE NOT TOP UP

I recharged my mobile no -9433205032 on line today 28.05.2015 with Rs 222.00. Receipt No-88902599072 ,Transaction No-TXT2805201597886 dated 27.05.2015. Money amounting to Rs 222.00 debited from my bank but the mobile was not recharged. Please look into the complaint and immrdiately refund my money.

Amitabha Bandyopadhyay.
Palakj

Apr 20, 2015

Not recieving hard copy for bill payment

I am not receiving hard copy of telephone number 033-257007. I have complained several time but since two years i am not getting bill and i have to go in bsnl office for duplicate copy everytime. Its high time now am fed up and have not recieved the hard copy till now and the line has been disconnected. Plz look after the matter and do the needfull.
somub1

Apr 14, 2015

Billing of disconnected line

Hi ,

I had submitted application to stop services on my Landline and Boradband services for Telephone number 24250222 on 30 th January , the day I left Kolkata. I had submitted the application and the relevant documents to the Commercial Officer , Ranikuthi Telephone Exchange . I also cleared the last Bill of 782.70 that was till Jan 30th , I was told by the Commercial officer that the work order will be generated and a SMS will be sent out to the number (9836672185) ,one my close relatives , following which he could surrender the instrument.
However I have been receiving e-bills at my email even in April. KINDLY INSTRUCT TO STOP BILLING OF LINE that was requested to be disconnected AND please send the work order so that the instrument can be surrendered at the Baghajatin Telephone exchange as instructed .

Soumya Banerjee
sudhirnita

Mar 3, 2015

Telephone is not working

My phone No is 24667441.Its not working from last eight to ten months. I have complaint several times but no result shown.I am paying my telephone bills without being able to use.Can I get the answer when will be I able to use my phone?
manik ghosh

Oct 4, 2014

MOBILE service de-activated on7.9.2014

my MOBILE NO: 9432537262 I have recharged my Mobile on 30/08/2014 with Rs 144/-for offering 400 minutes talk time, under this plan it has been continued only for 6 days when my balance has been shown370 min on07/9/14 After that it has been de-activated and deduction has been made from my main balance
;Therefore you are requested to restore my balance of 370 min talk time along with extension of validity further for 30 days period within 7 days, failing which necessary legal steps will be taken without further reference.
I have lodged complaint to customer care on 12/9/2014-docket no:1112272911,furter complaint made on19/9/14,22/9/14,23/9/14
and on24/9/14-docket no:1 I 24253620. UNFORTUNATELY MY BALANCE OF370 MIN HAS NOT YET BEEN RESTORED.
Please restore the same.
MANIK LAL GHOSH
M.R Pradhan

Jul 28, 2014

RESTORATION OF CONNECTION AND BB SERVICES

TEL NO-23358425
A/C NO-8006078435, COMPLAINT NO-12574933922

The telephone is out of order for last 2 months. I have lodged my complaint since then but no one is responding the complaint nor the matter has been addressed to. I have been running pillar to post but to no avail. Does the PSU in India functions like this. Is due to the fact that BSNL is being supported by the Tax payer's money. Even the company make huge losses / does not earn its own, to feed the staff, but the staffs behaves like this, callous and indifferent ? Hope,the company will wake up and continue for posterity or the future is short lived.

Please look into the matter and arrange to restore the connection at the earliest.

M.R Pradhan
Tel-22883442
Mob-9836419090
Bijaytel

Jun 27, 2014

Broadband Internet not working

My landline number is 033-23217851 coming under Calcutta Telephones. For the past one week ahead I have registered the complaint for the internet with Docket No-12586626032 dated-21 June 2014. The DSL link is coming but there is no internet. I can't access the internet for the past one week(from 18th June). I have registered complain after complain but there is no response from your department. I have called so many numbers corresponding to DE & SD officers-033-23371010,033-23372020,033-23214848,033-23210001,033-2334242,033-23210003 but its hard to tell that none of the person picked up the call and the service is very very poor.

I have been using the BSNL internet for the past 3-4 years but never have I experiences such a harrowing experience. Please look into this matter urgently as my work is being hampered because of the internet connection. Please take this matter as a priority.

For any further query you may contact me on my cell no-+91-9674767976

Please solve this problem urgently.
Awaiting for your response.
shafkatstar

May 28, 2014

INTERNET NOT WORKING

My landline number is 033-22902672. For the past one week I have registered the complaint for the internet. The link is coming but there is no internet. I can't access the internet for the past one week. I have registered complain after complain but there is no response from your department. Previously I have also done many complaints regarding the speed and link failure of the internet but there was very little response.

I have been using the BSNL internet for the past 6 years but never have I experiences such a harrowing experience. Please look into this matter urgently as my work is being hampered because of the internet connection. Please take this matter as a priority or else I will have switched to other subscriber. I have called the call center for about 20 times but initially no one was picking up the phone. Today the lady picked up the phone but it was not helpful.

shafkatstar

May 28, 2014

deb kumar ghosal

Apr 28, 2014

billing of a disconnected line (033-2610767)

Despite of my several withdrawal letters (Registered) dtd.23/05/2013,24/05/2013 & 23/07/2013. Your office is still sending monthly bills to the registered address till date. Now, they are sending mobile message for using the Broad Band connection on different dates. KINDLY INSTRUCT TO STOP BILLING OF DEAD LINE AND SENDING USAGES MESSAGE OF B.B.
Sudipta Das

Apr 26, 2014

NON RECEIPT of Land Line Bill

NOT GETTING THE HARD COPY OF MY LAND LINE BILL FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS. Had a detailed talk with the officials of BALLYGUNGE PLACE BSNL OFFICE. Unfortunately they are putting the BLAME on POSTAL Dept. but i do get other letters regularly. Pl solve the problem at the earliest. Regards- Mr SUDIPTA DAS, 129A, SWINHOE LANE FLT#3B, KASBA, KOLKATA-42.
abdu6611

Dec 16, 2013

Faulty line

Most of the days of a month the telephone of my school remain (2290-4553) out of order due to gross negligence of the line-man/ JTO/SDE of our telephone exchange situated at Hunger Ford Street, Kolkata. While calling to the designated officers, they usually throw pass their responsibilities to one another.
Still the land line number of the school is out of order since the last 20 days. Reminders were sent. But no action from their side has been taken till date for the rectification of the line.
Plz help!
Abdur rahim
Headmaster,
Wahed Memorial High School
33/1 Broad Street, Kolkata-700 019.
sail9121

Oct 23, 2013

20% rebate for retired PSU employee on telephone connection including broadband

I have applied a new Broad band connection on 16.09.2013 alongwith request for 20% rebate for retired PSU employee with supporting documents (viz. (1) PPO 1st page and photo identity of self and family (wife), (2) Bank Passbook first and last page where the pension is being credited every month as asked therein). But after getting connection on Broad band with Telephone (No.03325266169) and after raising 1st bill on 7.10.2013 (Bill No.117931703 - Account No.8007084732, which was duly paid through internet on 12.10.2013 - confirmation message sent by your dept.BA-PORTAL at about 10:02 in my Mobile No.9432206553) wherein, I find that no discount has been provided by your department. I, therefore, request you please correct your billing process before sending further bill. Your early action in this regard will highly be appreciated. I hereby also declare that if any documents os sought in this regard will be submitted to you immediately

With regards,

Sailendra Nath Datta
9432206553
email - [email protected]

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...