BSNL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

Husain Ahmed

Jun 22, 2022

Proactive sim rejected

am having BSNL mobile which when rebooted the mobile I am getting an error message of Proactive SIM rejected by ME.
I am not able to send any sms to any other number due to this problem, but other wise phone is working fine with respect to making a call , receiving a call.

Please help me to fix this problem , thanks and regards from Husain Ahmed Patel from Gujarat (Bharuch)
slr-bha

Dec 19, 2018

for compain of tel no. 02642 269571

My telephone No is 02642 269571. we are from government of gujarat office(land record division bharuch)..we are facing the problem of not receving telephone bill regular..and also we are not getting bill on email-id also..our email-id is [email protected] i kindly request you to regularise the bill on email-id and on office address also..

May 8, 2018

Deposit amount not recd.

My landline no.was 02646-256161,i had surrender my landline phone in the month of October-2017. All procedure completed at the time of surrender my phone.after seven month competed but I have not recd my deposit amount.at the time of surrender my phone as per BSNL officer amount will be recd within three months.

Look in to the matter,

Message

Pradipvyas

Feb 23, 2018

Landline Phone No.02642-248745

Our BSNL land line number 02642-248745 with broadband connection is not working since last one month we have given the complain lots of time and have followed up so many times. There is lot of disturbance on landline phone while speaking and now there is no ring tone coming. If we try to set broadband right, landline is disturbed and if we try to set landline properly, the broadband is disturbed. Several times, linemen have come and have gone doing further damage to the landline and broadband. BSNL is regular and prompt only in sending the bills on time.

We request you to take up the matter urgently and set the systems right before we decide to get the facility disconnected.

Kalpana patel

Mar 19, 2017

Landline,broadband

02646-269412pichhle kai dino thik se kaam nhi krta hai, fariyad koi sunta hi nahi
Maulik butani

Jan 23, 2017

Broadband can not working

Dear sir.
My registered no.is 227329.
This num can not working broadband connection.
Pls chek urgent..
What's a problem ur custumer care can not sole my problem.
abhishek17

Nov 20, 2016

low broadband internet speed

my broadband internet speed is not working as per your plan, it only show me to about 40-55 kbps download but my plan for 1 mbps uploading and it may be around 130-140 kbps speed so, plz check where is the fault and try to solve quickly.
I hope it not make any more time to solving my problem.

low broadband internet speed

Oct 17, 2016

Continue Disturbance in Landline
Our BSNL landline number 02646-256161 is working with continue disturbance since last 15 days.We have given the complaint 3 times and follow up taken but we get feedback from BSNL lineman that it is cable problem from junction to home.new cable is not available at present and it will take 3-4 days.but after 15 days still problem not solved. First and second time complaint recd.msg.of resolved problem in my mobile without any action taken on my landline problem.I am using BSNL phone since about 20 years and I have paid my all bills in time( next day after receiving bill)

Oct 9, 2016

Rakspharma

Sep 22, 2015

LandLine Phone & Broadband Facility Not Working Last 01 Week

The Phone Number Is 02642-222647 Death Last one week not working Broadband and Telephone also. So,
Plz immediately action this phone number.

Jun 13, 2015

Phone not working

02642 internet us working but phone is not working. It is long issue.
chirag rana

Dec 26, 2014

refund for my deposit

sir I have my land line no 02642-252776 closed on 07-07 2014 but since last six month to not receive my refund my chq .dispatch since last 5-12-2014 but I have no receive

NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN THIS REGARD TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE
my mob no 9427103804.
VINAY KUMAR TRIPATHI

Oct 18, 2014

TELEPHONE & BB SERVICES

- My BSNL phone number is 02642-233202. Telephone dead since first week of September-2014.Broadband service was working at slow speed and interrupted. It was not working whenever I need it. BB service is also discontinued since last one week.
- I had booked complaint on 08 Sep 2014 vide No. 1019749810 which is yet not resolved. BSNL is not accepting any complaint stating reason that previous complaint yet not resolved.
- Repeated I have telephone call to ZADESHWAR, BHARUCH Tel. Exchange. No proper response available from exchange.
- It is not clear to whom I should make complaint.
- If BSNL is unable to accept or resolve problem, BSNL may certificate regarding its inability and may take away its phone etc and refund deposit. I left the decision to BSNL.

VINAY KUMAR TRIPATHI
Contact - 9979851337

TELEPHONE & BB SERVICES

pratiksha patel

Aug 7, 2014

landline phone not working

Land line phone

Our BSNL land line number 02642-231626 not working since last one month we have given the complain lots of time and follow up taken but we got feed back from BSNL representative it is cable fault. We are working on it but still problem not solved. and telling man not available for repairing it will take time and so on excuses are given

pratiksha
snehalgandhi

Aug 2, 2014

Land line phone

Our BSNL land line number 02642-243868 not working since last one month we have given the complain lots of time and follow up taken but we got feed back from BSNL representative it is cable fault. We are working on it but still problem not solved.

02642 231840

Oct 8, 2013

02642 231840 not working

Pl. refer to our complaint no. 1014148977 dtd 30/09/2013 regarding BSNL telephone No(02642)231840 not working.

Time again we have complained that our telephone is not working since 30/09/2013. But regret to inform you that, so for no body attended
to look in to the problem.

In Sept 2013 also, the telephone was dead for nearly 15 days. This has forced me to close the internet facility.

You are requested to look in the matter and provide us a good service.
kumar kaushik

Sep 21, 2013

land line connection dead since 4 months

bsnl land line number is dead since 4 months. complain registered on line. no is 1013923911. with out addressing the complain thecomplaincomplain closed. 02646 254542

Aug 16, 2013

7588646887 Net Speed issue for 3G

I Devidas Bhimrav Patil using your BSNL Agriculture dept CUG plan 99.

My number is 7588646887 & now i am using this sim card in Navi Mumbai C.B.D Belapur Kokanbhavan.

Here i am getting the service from Dolphin from your service provider & i am not getting the speed of 3G & speed will not go above 25 Kb/s in mobile and as well as in dongel also.

I am trying to reach your customer care from yesterday but not reched yet.

How i can contact to customer care & when and wher my problem will going to resolve please suggest & do the needful.
Naeem patel

Aug 7, 2013

No any response and help from amod-bharuch office

my lend line not working from last 7 days.. I call in office daily but i can not taken any kind of response from the office.. My number is 02641 238006 sudi-samni ,amod, bharuch... Now what can i do ?
Naeem patel

Aug 7, 2013

7 time i call in office but no any response given by office... Amod,bharuch,gujrat,india

my phone was off by last 7 days, i called in office daily for my problem but no any kind of response given by the office... My number is 02641 238006 sudi-samni, amod

Jul 10, 2013

ATTENDING CALL

I CALL TO BSNL HELPLINE AT 1503 ABOUT 3-4 TIMES. BUT THEY DON'T RECEIVED MY CALL. ALWAYS GIVING THERE SCHEMES INFORMATION. I WAITED AROUND 15-20 MIN BUT I DON'T GET PROPER RESPONSE FROM THERE SIDE . I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME ACTION ON THEM. ITS NOT TODAY PROBLEM ALWAYS THEY DON'T RECEIVE CALL IN 4-5 MIN.
HNPATEL

Jun 19, 2013

CONTINUE DISTURBANCE

MAIN JUNCTION OF BSNL LAND LINE PHONES NEAR OUR FACTORY IS COMPLETELY COROSIVE AND WE GET CONTINUE DISTURBANCE SINCE LAST ONE YEAR IN OUR ALL PHONE LINES. WE HAVE DOEN SEVERAL VERBLE, WRITEN COMPLAINTS TO ANKLESHWAR GIDC TELEPHONE EXCHANGE BUT RESULT IS ZERO. THEY SAYS THAT WE HAVE ASKED FOR NEW JUNCTIONS AT HIGHER LEVEL AND WHEN IT WILL COME TO US WE WILL INSTALL IT BUT THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT. WE ATTACHE HEREWITH PHOTOGRAPHS OF BSNL JUNCTION.
THIS COMPLAINT IS FOR OUR PHONE NOS. 02646-250517,224671 & 252767

CONTINUE DISTURBANCE CONTINUE DISTURBANCE CONTINUE DISTURBANCE

brijinder68

Apr 25, 2013

BSNL Ludhiana, Telephone 10612460096

My elephone No is 01612460096. In october 2011 I paid the full bill and made a formal request to diconnect my phone connection as I had to proceed to overseas. I returned to India in Feb 2013 and went to BSNL office at Bharat Nagar Chowk Ludhiana. I was guided by concerned lady staff to pay Rs 500/- and I will get the connection and even that my old phone No without extra charges would be given I paid Rs 500/- and got the connection.
2 When I got the first bill to my utter surprise I was charged Rs 750- for installation charges which I was never told. Most interesting is that BSNL has not spent even a single Paise for installation as I have used my own phone and line was alreday there. Only connection was activated from Telephone Exchange. Had I been told about these charges, I would have never gone for BSNL cxonnection and would have got Mobile connection which is more convenient and cheaper.I sent a copmplaint to Manager BSNL LUdhiana by E mail but there is no courtsey of that office even to respond.I could never even imagine that Govt official can misguide public,particular an Ex-serviceman and a senior citizen.
3 How ever, I request to authorities concerned to adjust the amount in next bill for which I will be obliged. Thanks
Lt Colonel B S Sandhu (Retd)
M.Y.Patel

Nov 10, 2012

Phone connection sneped

My account No.1013952860.My bill for October 2012 was Rs.1350-00,which I have paid on 29/10/2012,vide BSNL LL660 in General Post Office Bharuch. The phone connection is snapped due to non payment of bill,which is being heard when I lift the receiver and tyr to dial any phone number.Now no BSNL phone bill pending with.The phone connection is snapped on Dt.09/11/2012.There is not a single massage from BSNL office regarding disconnection of phone.Due to Diwali I have lot off business work which are disturbed and I have big financial loss.
I am using BSNL phone since about 22 years,I have paid my all bills in time and never been a defolter. It is very sad that such GENUINE costumer is being harnessed.I think there no customer value.Either I am being harassed purposely or there is no checking from such bill.Due to Diwali holidays no one hear our complain,even customer car is also helpless Customers are always Bichara and help less.
THanks,