BSNL

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

Jan 14, 2022

01662296297 b4s faulty

Bsnl b4s bb connection working on bhagwati energy point NH 52 vpo Muklan Hisar Haryana faulty since 4/01/22 but fault not rectified till date ie 14/01/22 business suffering badly
Manoj Saini

Aug 30, 2018

BSNL BRAODBAND PROBLEM

My name is Manoj Saini and I belong to Hisar city. I am using BSNL landline number and my account no. is 1024728616. I am sorry to say that BSNL Hisar landline and broadband staff are not doing their duty properly. They don’t bother to take complaints seriously and I nota iced that their behavior is not good for their senior officers and customers because one technician was talking rudely about SDO. He said that I have only 10 months to get retirement and no one can take action against me. These complaint staffs are working at Mela Ground Area BSNL exchange Hisar. His phone number and name is 9466912427 and Karan - MGA exchange Hisar.
Now I come to my complaint. I usually have issues with my BSNL broadband connection. BB is not stable, sometimes it works properly, after 15 minutes BB stop working, again it starts working, after some time it again stops working. Internet does not work properly, it get disconnected again and again. This is the main problem I am having since two or three months. I pay all the bills before the due date and no bills are pending. One more problem is that when I call to 1504, 1500, 18003451500 for registering a complaint, then at the same time my complaint get rejected. Customer care said that your Hisar BSNL exchange is causing this problem. I am having this issue since three or four months. No technicians take customers complaint seriously. I request you Sir, please help resolve my problems and take essential action. I would be happy if I get the response of my complaint.
Thanks & Regards!

aashifun27

Jun 18, 2017

unknown call

sir
i got a call from +77625313996 and lady was asking for call me back. i just cut the phone due to threatening of cloning.

Feb 13, 2017

Broadband + Landline Not Work Both Are Dead

Dear Sir Madam, My Bsnl Broadband and Ladline both are dead due to 8 Feb 2017 I register complaints on toll free number and exchange office of my city but they do not resolve my problem.I call daily and register my complaint on my city exchange offlice of my area they ask after 1 to 2 hour our technisian are visit your home but technisian was not come.When i join Bsnl new connection of landline and broadband no one complete week when i suffer without problem.In today i again call on exchange they ask technisian come on my home in half hour but they not come in after 3 hour i call exchange 3 4 times but they do not pick my call.Every month Every week i suffer this problem sometime my broadband dead or sometime landline dead.
Very Very Poor service of Bsnl Broadband and Landline service in city.Bsnl leave the network they not run Internet service because they not about I of the Internet.
Bsnl Close her landline and Broadband service because they not run properly both services they leave her networking syster and run Bsnl any other of goverment field.

My Landline Number : 01662258984 & Registered with the ( Vikrant ) Name.

Email Id : [email protected]

Alternate Phone Number : 9050742789

Please resolve my problem Please Other Bsnl Close her internet service and join any other goverment field.

Dec 17, 2016

Landline + Broadband

Landline + Broadband not working due 27-11-2016

I am from Hisar Haryana.I use Bsnl broadband and landline use half of this year now my landline and broadband coonection was dead due date 27 nov 2016 both are discontinuos connection some time they work some time dead almost both are dead when i go bsnl office and ask this problem they ask me they resolve this but they not i ask every day of the week of this problem on my area bsnl complaint number but they not solve when i go sdo office and ask this matter when bsnl employe come on my house and solve this but they verate my why i go sdo after 2 3 hour same problem Landline and Broadband not work.I ask again but they dont come and solve my problem every day i call he ask wait 2 3 hour we come and fix your problem i wait but they dont come.
I registered my complaint on BSNL Toll Free Number on 2 DEC but not solve my problem.Please Solve my problem.
My Landline number is 01662-258984 and My name is Vikrant
City - Hisar State - Haryana
Jaibir Siwach

Aug 22, 2016

OUTGOING CALL STOP

MY MOBILE NO 9467387960 OUT GOING CALL STOP LAST ONE MONTH .DISPLAY SHOW ON PHONE CHECK OPERATOR SERVICE .PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM .ONLY INCOMING CALL RECEIVED . THREE TIME COMPLAINT BOOK BSNL CUSTOM CARE .I HOPE YOU REGARDS
Nityanand52

Jan 31, 2016

Broadband out of order

I have a broadband connection of BSNL in my name. My landing no. Is 01662-276767. The modem is out of order for the last more than 10 days. I lodged complaint but no action . I have purchased the modem from BSNL. BSNL should replace it free of cost which they are not doing and harassing me unnecessarily.

Anand Kumar Gupta
684,Sector 14
Hisar 125001
Mob. 9416438666
Raghbir Singh Kajla

Oct 13, 2015

Re-connecting / Slow speed

Dear Sir/ Madam,

BSNL Broadband No. 01662-238700 disconnect again & again and not permanent solution by BSNL office. Speed also down (low). No officer ready to take action against our complain man timed reporting to BSNL Hissar office. Strictly action to be taken for this case.

Raghbir Singh
01662-23700
aman singh lather

Aug 1, 2015

sim lost

Sir I have lost my sim somwhere last week sim no1.9467499041 my name is Udayveer s% sh.Mewa singh v.p.o. Sarhera tehsil Barwala distt. Hissar .please sir block my sim to save from misuse thank u very much
godara3339

Jul 21, 2015

vas service activation automatically

VAS services has been activated on my mobile number 9466335519 automatically and balance has been deducted from my account rs. 10 each time please stop the VAS Services.
VAS services activated are
MGREETEVENT5
VIDEO
I had been registered the complaint at vas.bsnl.co.in on dated 15/07/15 but it is still pending.
Parvinder Mohan

Jul 8, 2014

voice chat

Sir, my mobile Number s 9416544442 and from the last so many days i have been receiving advertisement for voice chat services and the said messages used to received 8-10 times in a day, which fed up me and bother me. You are requested to tell how to stop such type of bad messages/advertisement on my mobile number. Thanks
Dr.Goswami

Apr 19, 2014

Unwanted deduction

Deactivation of WAP Bollywood Subscription Pack from my mobile NO.9416867874
Inspite of my non willingness/refusal a sum of Rs 10/10days is being deducted from my balance available in my mobile no 9416867874 since last one months under the name of "WAP Bollywood Subscription Pack" from No. 565051010. SMS can not be sent on this number.

Mar 5, 2013

Deducting a lot of money by starting unwanted services

R/Sir
I am Neeraj fron hisar (haryana)
my BSNL no. is 9466009668 and bsnl is deducting a lot of money by starting unwanted services by their own, even after calling their toll free no they don't stop it.they only say that u have asked for this service. pl do some thing to stop this type of illegal theft of customer's money.

Jul 10, 2011

Cricket alerts

please stop cricket alerts on my phone 09416136547
User462041

Jun 7, 2011

ALL MOBILE DEALERS CHARGING 5 RUPPEES EXTRA WHEN RECHARGE OUR MOBILE.

I am from Hisar, Haryana , Zip=125001

All my dealers are charging 5 INR extra on every recharge of all countries.

they have affixed a printed paper on wall regrading this.

this is huge robbery.

Please call me +1 202 203 9892 (Due to privacy reasons i am giving you my VOIP number. All calls are forwarded to me.)

Alternate way to get proff.

Please ask your local office to visit some shops in hisar and you will find all those recharge dealers robbing local guys.

thanks.

May 27, 2011

security money delayed

I am Ved Prakash Sharma,H. No. 258 sec.14. hisra,haryana.My broadband landline no. was 01662-278203. I have disconnected my bsnl broadband connection on 24 feb. 2011. My all dues are clear and it was commited by them that security will returned within 2 months but it is not recieved yet. on approaching them they are saying it's govt. job so I want you to take strict action towards them and get my compensation/security money.

Apr 1, 2011

bill amount

bill amount:- BSNL send bill with round figure 827.25 (Round of 828). How it possible means Rs. 1/- are extra paid by customer.
last 7 month bill i received like this.

Nov 7, 2010

disconnect wap service

i hav got msg for 5 days trial pack n 10 rupees are deducted every 6th day . i dont knom from where this activated and now i want to unsubscribe from this problem. plz help me my no is 9468090618

Aug 27, 2010

landline not working for last 1 mounth

dear sir this is Dinesh ranga s/o sh. Satbir singh from barwala (hisar) , my landline no. 0169324080 is dead for last 1 month . i went to local office many time & registered my complaint but they does't take any action against this . .my family are very sick off this problem .so i request to u please take a suitable action regarding my problem.

thnanks

Dinesh ranga s/o sh.satbir singh
ward no. 6 saini moh. Barwala(hisar)
pin code 125121 , Haryana
mob. 09034888830

May 28, 2010

downloading speed low

750 ul plane downloading speed is only 18kbps i have to download 2 GB in a day please increase my net speed up to150kbps my phone no. on which i have taken net is 01662259943.
sir

May 22, 2010

brodband connection

we get a broadband service from some time app. 1.5 month but we have not get any bill regards this service and also from last week net connection had been disconnect on our phone no. is 01662-272744.on the time of fome fulfill we have agery to the plan of 7500/- for PA.but from one week we have talk to bsnl office hisar but there are no any proper response from them today they give us tow bill no. 92154551 amount Rs. 1610/- and 2nd is 93904416 amount Rs. 827/-.Kindly request to you pl. continue to our bsnl broadband net service and also continue to our palan amount 7500/- pa as per our fome fulfill .