BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

SUMETHASHNADI

Dec 7, 2018

Wrong commitment and plan charges

Hi Team

I had applied for the landline connection of BSNL at Virar which was was installed on 8th Aug 2018 where I was offered 49Rs plan at the time of connection where I had received a bill of Rs-1971 where the rental plan is Rs-240.

The executives are too rood at the BSNL Office as there are only 2Ladies settings at the centre who are 50+ where we can't dibet for the rental charges.

People won't have a manners to talk to the customer I have been visiting to the office since the day I have received the bill.Till date I haven't received any kind of assistant people ask to call on customer care and they do direct to the centre.

Number - 0250 250 6668
Name - Sumeth Ashnadi

Request you to kindly look into the case and help to resolve the same.

Sumeth Ashnadi
rmkhandke

Nov 10, 2018

Landline and broadband dead for 4 days Bsnl employee s not responding.

I have registered complaint to BSNL for dead landline and broadband no 02525-266115 my customer account no. is 1023796130 I have been following these officers staff and line men but neither they rectifying my phone not are responding .They are using rude language. I have been trying to complain and contact to Kalyan BSNL but no body is picking phone and responding.
RAJESH KHANDKE rmkhandke@gmail.com 08552000867
gopan7277

Oct 13, 2018

BSNL HUNGAMA SERVICES

I had lodged a complaint regarding my bsnl broad band services through IVRS. Later when I a
was not at home, some lady called and misguided my wife and told her that the call was related to the complaint that I had lodged and you need to send some SMS for resolving the same. later when she messaged the details the hungama services got activated. this is highly objectionable and I request you to take prompt action and deactivate the same from my broadband account.

Telephone No: 02525-263032
Account no:1001074882
Customer Id:1000748387
Parveenpathak

Jun 24, 2018

Phone out of service

My land line telephone no is 02525-266624.
It is not working since February 2018. Complaint has been registered on 198 but it us not been attend by any staff of bsnl. Written complaint is also given to SDE (External) BSNL Tarapur also on 30.05.2018 but it has been not attended by any staff.
It is very sad to see that my complaint is not been attended by any BSNL staff.
Rajkumar Anant Parker

Mar 17, 2018

Land line Phone dead

My land line phone number 0251-2472037 is dead for the last two weeks. I have registered online complaint with complaint no. 1042335521 on 13/03/2018 but the land line phone connection is yet to be restored and there is no communication from the BSNL office so far. On enquiry with BSNL customer care with regards to the status of the complaint we are informed to call back after two hours. We request you to look into the matter and ensure that the landline phone connection is restored immediately without any further delay or intimate the status of the complaint.
Pooja R Kulkarni

Oct 3, 2017

Landline complaint

Landline 0251 - 2443 941

complaint is registered on 23rd Sept 17.

Complaint No. 1040153487

Till date the problem is not resolved.

Even I spoke to Customer Care officer in last week, still no improvement.

can you tell me when the fault will be rectified.

Pooja Kulkarni
ratandas

Sep 6, 2017

telephone bill

My BSNL bill is not coming.Hence it is difficult for me to pay the exact amount .So I request you to send my bill at the end of the month for which the bill is paid at right time.
BSNL telephone no. 02525-263660
Jayaram Vasudeo Naik

Feb 15, 2017

Telephone not working

My telephone number 2496540 is not working
For last three months
I want's to discontinue the service.

Please do the needful.

No network since 5 days at palghar.my phone no is 02525240442
Sanjay Berawala

Dec 22, 2016

Ph Dead

My New landline No. 0250-2511277 is installed on 15.12.2016 first it was working but there was lot of disturbances in line for i was logged complaint line man checked and after that land line is totally dead till date not any action taken after complaint given in Virar (W) office there fore pls do the needful and get my landline ph start to work
Kadavan

Dec 10, 2016

Charging fixed charges for Rent Free Second Phone

The land line telephone number 2251755 was allotted to me as per "Plan-Rent-Free-Second Phone" and there was no fixed charges is levied. However, from October 2015 to April 2016 BSNL charged me @ Rs.140 per month and from May 2016 onwards charged me @ Rs.150.00 per month. In the bills received from October 2015, it is stated that the plan as "Plan-Sulabh-with outgoing". But
I had NEVER OPTED FOR "WITH OUTGOING" facility in this telephone connection. As such, how can BSNL can change the Plan without intimation/information to the customer. From October 2015 onwards the sum of Rs.1,430.00 is recovered from me. I want this amount is to be refunded/adjusted in the bills.

Also I would like to inform that the above line is DEAD since last 6 months. Though I had made the telephonic complaint, nobody had turned up till date. Considering that the other land line is working, I had not not repeatedly complained.

I had already made a complaint on 9th December 2016 vide Complaint Reference No.1035280791.

Further, I would like to inform that if there is no positive response, I will compel to approach the Consumer Grievance Cell, which may please note.

S.Raghunathan
aniruddhakolte

Sep 18, 2016

BSNL Broadband Deposit

I had surrendered BSNL Broadband connection approx around three months back, I was told by the officer that the deposit will be adjusted in next bill, which was not done, I had tried to contact on 1503 customer care no but they also said that the deposit will be adjusted in next bill which is not done till date, today I again called 1503 now the customer care executive says that go to the BSNL office and get the refund I told him to register my complaint but they say due to technical defaults unable to register the complaint.

Request you to kindly do the needful and guide.

Aniruddha Kolte

Jul 15, 2016

not working

My telephone no. is 0251- 2314548 . it is not working. pls rectify at earliest.

Thomas Abraham (Kalyan (W)

My mobile no. is 8433596274

Rgds Thomas Abraham

Jul 5, 2016

NO OUTGOING CALSS POSSIBLE

Telphone No. 0251-2326682 is not working for 5 days. Please do the needful

rgds Saramma P Tjhomas

Jul 3, 2016

not possible for outgoing calls

dear sir

my telephone is not working since saturday July 16 . pls do the needful

rgds Sramma thomas
NS Prakash

May 12, 2016

No Connection even after nearly a month

I shifted my residence and has given request to shift the land line telephone. My telephone number before shifting was 080-23602709. After request was given, I am told new number is 080-23412709. The request was given on 22nd April, 2016. Till now no action has been taken. It comes under Sanjaynagar Jurisdiction, Bangalore. Unfortunately repeated telephonic calls have proved futile. The authorities are not only rude in giving replies but also give slippery answers. Many a times, the phones are not even attended. Please help me getting the connection immediately.
RD PADAMWAR

Apr 20, 2016

Staff in accounts dept absent at 4.00pm

I RD PADAMAR today visited the BSNL office at 4.00 pm to get details bill of my landline 02525-275351 which seems to be excess. But in account section nobody was there so I met shri Shivdasani & told them my problem. He told me that my problem is related to account section & I can not do anything in this regard. I told him that nobody is there in account section so to whom I can speak, so pl give me the number of concerned person. Mr Shivdasani refused to give me the number & told me that I cannot do anything in this regard & asked me to meet watchmen in this regard. I got surprised but still asked watchmen on duty that is there any officers coming in account section, he told me that all offecers alrready left the offince & I donot have any numers to contact.

Such is the atmosphere of this office.
Kailasanathan R

Apr 13, 2016

SIGNAL PROBLEM

I AM A BSNL CUSTOMER NO.9403641180. PAST 10 DAYS THERE IS SEVERE SIGNAL PROBLEMS.SO PLEASE SEE INTO IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.IF THE ISSUE IS NOT CLEARED WE WILL TRY FOR OTHER MOBILE SERVICES.

KAILASANATHAN R
Arvind Hatmode

Apr 6, 2016

activation of simcard

I ( A.K.Hatmode) have replaced sim card and mobile no.is 9422145204 on 4.4.2016.This is postapaid connection.the same is not activate tilldate.pl.activate at the earliest.my mobile no. is 9423084622
Sachi Sharma

Apr 6, 2016

No network

In my region there is no network from past 2days. Absolutely zero network. Please do the needful

My area is Owala, Thane west.
pandiselvan

Jan 27, 2016

Refund of deposit after surrender of connection.

I surrender my telephone connection on July 22, 2015.My Telephone No.is 0452 -2682440

Till date I did not received any communication or refund cheque on the address mentioned in the letter for surrender of telephone connection.

M.Panchavarnam.
Mobile Number: 9487631847
Mail ID ; ajaysri0905@yahoo.com

For your information please.
shree .teeka ram kushwaha

Jan 18, 2016

INCREAGEINGBULDING RENT

TELEPHONE EXCHANG IS IN MY BULDING AT KANHWARA DIST KATNI TILL YEAR 1980 AT THE RENTLE VALUE RUPEES 300 PER MONTH AT THAT TIME I GAVE BULDING FOR RENT FOR THREE YEARS AT THE RATE OF RUPEES 300 PER MONTH NOW THIS IS YEAR 2016 I WANT TO INCREAGE RENT UP TO RUPEES 1000 PER MONTH AND ICREAGING AMOUNT OF RENT PER. EVERY THREE YEAR FROM YEAR1980 TO YEAR 2016 THE TOTAL RENT AMOUNT WILL BE GIVEN BY BSNL
deepakrokade

Jan 11, 2016

phone not working from last 11 months but bills ready every mounth ??

I have a BSNL landline No. 0250-2501088 at Virar West, Gokultounship (Bolinj) which is out of order since last 11 months long back. Many times I have complained on phone and also personally to BSNL Virar west office. Hower still the line is out of order. but phone Bill and massage alerts coming regularly. if the matter is not resolve how come you people send me massages of bill payment. at least give a call or send someone to salve the problem. how the consumer continue your sevice, best part is my number is only incoming and your bsnl people sending me massage that your "outgoing calls will be barred if not paid." what a shame...?? at least stop this sms to my cell number, Even after paying the bill regularly, my phone is dead. BSNL does not give any response to this effect.

This is the senario with BSNL. Please suggest in what way we will be overcome these issues or how to resolve this issue.

Deepak Rokade
Laxmilal dangi

Dec 18, 2015

Not working landline phone

I am a landline subscriber in virar distric palgar kalyan telephone exchange my landline phone no 0250-2511761 my phone is not warking last 25march 2015 l have registered a camplaint in 0250-2502198 and also informed the virar and boling talephone exchange but still there is no responac so forced to registered this camplaint withyou if i will not received any suitable reply from yoy i will surender my phone connection my mob no 09975289127 mail laxmilaidangi21@gmail.com
vishi.iyer

Nov 22, 2015

No Telephone connection in our building since last 10 years

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring to your attention that our building (Vrindavan Residency, Nr. Yogi Dham) at a prominent place in a city like Kalyan is deprived of BSNL connection. We have been trying to get the cables laid till our building but unfortunately we have been unsuccessful.

We request you to kindly take up our case or help us connect to the person who can understand and help with a quick solution for our problem. We have been dependent on private broadband providers for internet usage.

Hope our request finds some weight age and quick and prompt response is given from BSNL. Feel free to contact me on 9892700605

Thanking in anticipation

For Residents of Vrindavan Residency

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...