BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

Selvam selva

Dec 1, 2022

Junction box infront of home

N.n.garden oldwashermenpet ch-21
Selva (9003053554)
PARANEETHARAN

Jul 12, 2022

REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

I HAD SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE NO.044 25920276 ON 15/03/2022. MY ACCOUNT NO. IS 9032419697. TILL NOW I HAD NOT RECEIVED THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
J. PARANEETHARAN
MOBILE :9442220276
Padmaga

Aug 11, 2021

Deposit refund

My land line no 044 22243150

I have received the acknowledgement for having surrendered the phone and amount to be refunded. But so far I have not received the money.

Date of Surrender : 17/06/2021
BSNL Invoice no : SDCTN0051438894
Amount : INR 2431
Please look in to the same
K Padmasini
Chennai

Deposit refund

K.Nagalakshmi Michael

Dec 16, 2020

Land Line 044-264017

My Telephone (Land Line went out of order in August and I had lodged a Complaint on 20-08-2020omplaint Number:############) through their Complaint phone Number 1500. On 16-11-2020 (after about 3 months) I got SMS that the complaint is resolved. But it was not rectified. On 16-11-2020 itself I again lodged complaint in 1500 and complaint Number is:############. Without rectifying I again got SMS 0n 10-12-2020 that the complaint is resolved. I have again lodged a complaint in 1500 on same day(10-12-2020 and the Complaint number is ############.
Now That
1. I have paid bill in October 2020 although the Phone was not working for 40 Days during that period.
2.Now again Bill has been raised for Rs.776 for the entire period of October and November 2020 when the phone was not working at all. as to day the complaint is pending.
3. Without rectifying for record sake the BSNL is closing the complaint.
4. In late September 2020, A call came 9444909909 that a adalat is taking place and to enquire whether the complaint is solved. I told nothing is done. They promised to rectify it. But the phone is still out of order. Some thing is phishy.
I want to take suitable steps for immediate rectification.
King Queen

May 3, 2020

Not Recharged

I recharged rs 75/- on mobile number 9444570246 via UPI but not recharged yet.

Kindly refund the amount to my account.
jbbb

Jan 31, 2020

amount deducted but recharge not done

i did full talktime top up of rs110 through online banking the amount has been deducted but recharge not done and also not refunded into my account ..i am waiting for 2 days...
i want the problem to be solved...kindly do the needed
Balarangaiah

Aug 9, 2019

Non receipt of rent

BSNL is operating many of their telephone exchanges in rented premises at Chennai. We have let out our premises situated in Virugambakkam Chennai. Since March 2019 they have not paid rent, now 5 months rent is due. We get evasive reply only when we remind them. It is impossible to meet our commitments. Our financials are badly hit.
Krishnantrr

Jul 29, 2019

Harassing

I am getting frequently messages from 57171.
It is harassing with SMS from
"OTP for video 10"
It is also charging Rs. 5/- each time.
alikhanhasan

Jul 26, 2019

Land line not working

My landline is not working since last week hence i am requesting you rectify the problem as early as possible
please do needful.

Saida.v
R Ragava Raja

May 30, 2019

Wrong Recharge

I have done wrong recharge of amount Rs.98 to a mobile number 9868350514.My mobile number is 9498476341
Rajacine

Apr 26, 2019

Refund not received

Sir i recharge bsnl prepaid amount (395) 405 date..16 April 2019..time..9:09 AM amount reduce my bank account but no recharge still now not received refund

Dec 6, 2018

Un wanted Scheme upgraded

My land line no is 04428154141. All of a I have received a SMS stating that my land line schem was upgraded for which I have not made any request, and which is not required to me. Hence I request for restoration of the scheme which was upgraded.
R Swaminathan
K Rangarajan

Oct 27, 2018

Non refund of deposit for landline

I have surrendered my landline to BSNL , chennai in May 2018.
Refund of deposit has not been made by them inspite of more than 5 months gone.
Complaint was made but no response fr them.
Request for necessary action.
K. Rangarajan
Mobile no 80154 27924
Rajendran Krishnapillai

Oct 7, 2018

BSNL LANDLINE DEAD

Landline DEAD
landline no 044- 28544475 in malayalam news paper office(madhyamam daily) is not working for morethan two months. we ll be grateful if the same can be rectified at the earliest. thank you
K.Rajendran,

mail; [email protected]
donnap

Sep 14, 2018

Sim not working

My bsnl sim having number 8547840292 is not getting detected on any mobile phone.Kindly rectify the problem as soon as possible.
George S Kannadikara

Jul 29, 2018

Unauthorized debit of ₹3 from my 8903180867 bsnl number

₹3 has been debited from my mobile number for video3 57111. Please cancel this action

Unauthorized debit of ₹3 from my 8903180867 bsnl number

Foxd

Jul 25, 2018

FTTH and phone dead

Reached home after two months of vacation. Been paying bills. Ftth isn't working and phone is dead. Don't know how long I have been paying for non working service.

Phone number 04429814276
Mob 8300190636

May 15, 2018

Amount not added to mobile

I have recharged my BSNL prepaid SIM card (Mob Number : 9486160610) with 99/. The amount is debited from my account (Reference ID 1452703477)

But the amount is not added in my mobile balance.
Niroshkumar

sanjaysingh267

Feb 3, 2018

Failed Recharge but Money debited

Dear BSNL customer care,

I attempted for online recharge of data pack for cell number 9481728583 (Karnataka circle) on 13th July 2017 for Rs.333 through SBI bank net banking. Bank transaction reference number (Ref no. IGABQLMED8 for Rs 333. The money has been debited from my account, but recharge is unsuccessful.,

BSNL Customer Care Number
Plese, rectify the problem..

Hrithik Ramkumar

Dec 23, 2017

deactivation

The landline mobile number is 044-24950861. We kindly request you to deactivate the hungama plan as we never asked for activation and never heard of the site until today. The bill amount is high than usual. So we request you to deactivate the plan
Dharshini Rajarathinam

Dec 10, 2017

Deactivate BSNL hungama

Please de-activate BSNL hungama for landline number 044-24831019.

A BSNL employee called me and asked me to send BVAS message from my mobile, but I don't know service will get activated as soon as I send SMS. Please de-activate this service.
rajesampath

Dec 5, 2017

Payment Advice

Since I closed the BSNL connection ( 044 - 28270059 ) I received the Payment Advice amount in Check in my Fathers Name , but my father has expired . So unable to use the cheque . Require the cheque to be provided in name of S.Ramakrishnan as I am his son.
rajeshmano

Dec 3, 2017

BSNL PLAN CHANGE DELAY

This is Manoharan M and I am the customer of BSNL broadband for past 5 years. I went to the BSNL office on 27/11/2017 1.00 pm to BSNL office located at Srirangam,Tiruchirapalli,Tamil Nadu for a plan change from 1045 plan to 845 plan. At the enquiry section I asked about the explanation for the plan but the staff could not able to answer the detailed specification about the plan.

I gave a requisition form for plan change as mentioned on 27/11/2017,Monday and they said the plan will be changed within 2 days. On 30/11/2017 I made a call back to the customer service and they said that the plan is updated into new plan in our side and speed will be changed into 10Mbps within 24 hours and also booked a complaint regarding this issue.(Docket Number:############). Immediately I got a call and they asked to make a speed test. As per the new plan I must be receiving at the speed of 10 Mbps but still the speed was under 1 Mbps. Immediately I got an SMS that the issue has been resolved for this docket number. I really afraid that how could a issue declared as it is solved without resolving it.Hope your customer care executive or BSNL knows the meaning of what is solving the issue.

On the next day I registered the complaint again regarding this (Docket Number: ############)and a technician came to attend the problem at my residence and the technician made a long research for just a speed change and replied he do not have any idea and you please contact customer care regarding this. Hope you know a technician should be sound in knowledge about all.

Today (2/12/2017) I made a call again and asked for updates about this issue. They again replied that It will be resolved within 24 hours. I need to know exactly when will the speed will get increased for this plan.

Other broadband connections take maximum 4 to 8 hours for a plan change but I think only BSNL takes a long research just for a plan change. The issue should be solved soon as possible else proper legal action will be taken from my side.Waiting for your response from your side.

Contact Information:

Plan holder Name : M.Manoharan

Phone Number : 0431-2591161

Mobile number for contact: 9944500027 / 9788858121
Umair BSNL

Nov 29, 2017

No Internet Service and No proper response from BSNL telecaller.

I recently bought New BSNL Sim (9493886376) with a premier Plan and I am not getting DATA Service. I am keep on complaining to BSNL Call Center but no response. it's been a month I am complaining every alternate day but no proper response moreover they are disconnecting calls if I ask them for solution.

I visited nearest BSNL office located at Attapur even they denied to help me, telling that they don't know what to do and they are again asking to call Call Center Executive. Really a bad experience for me being a premier customer it seems that their is no one who can solve glitch.

At this time I can't port my number for next 3 months according to BSNL policy if there was a chance to do so I would have done.

I trust this is not the way Company wishes to conduct business with Premier customers— I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Syed Umair