BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

gaurav_alive

Dec 13, 2019

Unused Telephone Poll

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that outside of our home there is unused telephone poll which do not have any active connection and is causing safety amd parking issue for all our block.

It can be fall anytime on any person or cars.

Request you to kindly take this into consideration and help to remove this pole ASAP.

Gaurav Luthra
55/12,55/5,55/4,55/11
Lal Quarter, Lohia Nagar
Ghaziabad - 201001
Sanjay_Madan

Aug 30, 2019

Landline phone not working

Landline number 01202630154, not working for last many days. It has very frequent problem of failure.
Even was not able to lodge a complaint and get complaint number as they say in system a complaint is already exists since year 2015. Now somebody should justfy does it takes 4 years to close a complaint. I am a retired defence officer of 91 yrs of age. My son has been paying bills without fail, without checking phone is working or not.
Major K C Madan
My son's mail ID is - [email protected]
Gswati

Oct 12, 2018

Broad band has not been working properly for 15 days

Iam the customer of bsnl ph no. 01232 229061 ac no- 1023041715 manju gupta having broadband services for last 3 yrs since last one month broadband has not working properly i did lots of complaint in exchange instead of solving problem they started misbehaving with me and with my family member whosoever asked whrn problem will sort out. Shri jitendra who is head of modinagar circle he started misbehaving on ph when we asked about our complaint.
Kindly advise the needful
Satya NBhardwaj

Jun 2, 2018

Landline dead, broadband not working

BSNL team,

Broadband of connection no. 0120-2648119 is not working for some time now.

It is literally tiring due to this daily business of complaining either about phone or broadband. Please look for the fault and correct it at earliest.

Bhardwaj
Dinesh Kumar

Mar 28, 2018

Deactivate B S N L hungama sevices

Respected sir Please Deactivate B S N L hungama sevices I am DINESH KUMAR S/O SH. CHHATRI PRASAD SHARMA From MURADNAGAR DIST;GHAZIABAD STATE UTTARPRADESH MY LAND LINE NO IS 01232-225435 MOBILE No-9953617233 Please deactivate sir activated date is 27/03/2018 thanking you
bpbharti

Mar 16, 2018

Broad band not working

श्रीमान जी मेरा फोन नं० २२१५२१ पर ब्राड बैंड पिछले लगभग ४ दिन से कार्य नहीं कर रहा है। मैंने कल १५,३,२०१८ को १९८ पर शिकायत दर्ज की थी लेकिन बिना ब्राड बैंड ठीक कराए ही फाल्ट किलयर दिखा दिया है, जबकि फाल्ट ज्यों का त्यों है।
कृपया इस संबंध में कार्रवाई करने की कृपा करें। धन्यवाद।
zaqwsxcde

Dec 15, 2017

delay in getting a new internet connection

DEAR SIR/MAM,

I NEED A BROADBAND CONNECTION SO I REQUESTED BSNL HAPUR CENTRE FOR THE SAME BUT WHENEVER I GO THEY SAID OUR LINEMAN IS NOT AVAILABLE OR BUSY THEY WASTED MY 1 WEEK BY SAYING THE SAME AND YESTERDAY THEY GIVE ME A CONNECTION ON PAPERS BUT THEY ARE NOT INSTALLING ROUTER AND LANDLINE WHICH IS REQUIRED FOR RUNNING INTERNET I HAVE TO SEE MY PROFESSIONAL CLASSES ON INTERNET SO I NEED A CONNECTION BUT IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE VERY LAZY

PLEASE HELP ME IN THE MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU

AKASH GUPTA

CONTACT NO. 7455079497
yashraghav

Sep 24, 2017

Mobile network issue (2G )week(3G) not comes

My name is Yashveer Raghav and address is village- Domatikri Post- Dhaulana Distt- Hapur .
On My village location mobile signal is very week (2G) . and (3G) not comes . for this issue l have been a written Compend to SDO Pilakhuwa on 18/09/2017 . but my problem is not solve
Kindly resolve my issue.
Date- 24/09/2017
piyush kumar upreti

Aug 19, 2017

WITHOUT IDENTITY CHECKS OTHER PERSONS BILLS ARE COMING ON MY EMAIL ID & MY PHONE NO

The account no 1021195089 Not related to me . BSNL Continuously sending this bill on my ID & my mobile no.

As a govt co they are not verified any no the person is right or not . even pvt co link there connection with Adhara but they are not ready to lesion Still we are unable to understand BSNL POLICIES.

piyush kumar upreti
Pika

Jun 21, 2017

Security Deposit not returned

Hello Sir,

I am a commoner from UP Ghaziabad Sanjay Nagar L Block, BSNL Land line no. 0120 2788924, Customer Name - Dipak Ghosh.
Sir its been 6 months that we have submitted our request for cancellation of services due to some financial problem its was submitted on 7 Jan 2017 & services were discontinued immediately. However didn't received our security deposit amount yet.

And as per their protocol after service disconnection with in 3 months they have to return our Security Deposit i.e. 2000/- rs amount to the customer, However its been 6 months they have not returned our money yet.

More over they are deducting our instrument deposit charge 200/-rs.

Sir I am in need of this money & they are harassing the customers .

looking for your help.

Sudeshna Ghosh
Contact no. 9717892892
Email id:- [email protected]
Saurabhkh

Mar 23, 2017

Money deducted but recharge not done

Mobile Data recharge of Rs1092 on BSNL no.9412836252 not done , money deducted and recharge not done.The transaction reference No is ############. ,it was done through billdesk.
Bank name Kotak.
rajmeetsom

Dec 6, 2016

REFUND OF DEPOSIT

I have surrender the my broad band connection no. 01202986218 on 19.03.2016 but till date I could not received the refund of security deposit. In this regards today i.e. 06.12.2016 received a call 01202708181 from BSNL office RDC Ghaziabad with intimation to collect the cheque of refund from RDC BSNL Office immediately as this cheque will expired very soon. However it should be delivered my address.
In this connection it is requested please delivered it to my address well before expiry of instrument.
piyushgoel3020

Oct 20, 2016

Broadband not working

My broadband is not working since a week. I registered complain with BSNL several times, but they didn't respond. finally one of one of their guy responded and told me to contact SDO. I contacted him, then he told me to wait for one day, I will send someone, but nobody came, thus I went to BSNL, they told me, you have a bad cable, we will fix it up in one or two days. In addition to that they said "we haven't fix the connection of a man, who had been waiting for one month, who do you think you are?" So, I returned to home with a pale face. I am quite frustrated. I have a pile of work to complete. It's quite urgent. Please help me.

Phone No- 0120-2843732
Name- Piyush Goel
City- Ghaziabad
BSNL exchange office - Pratap Vihar

Sep 10, 2016

Refund for invalid service activation

I'm Shipa Gupta, user of bsnl broadband service from landline no. 01232 248980.
Last month i have received a call from your customer executive regarding activation of hungama services.
I didn't get any mail regarding user ID &
Password neither i login in the account nor used any services of yours but the charges has been deducted of Rs.450
I just want refund as soon as possible.
Usha Ve

Aug 4, 2016

Refund of security money while Disconect of phone no 01202605862

I have disconnected my phone no 01202605862 in January 2016 and surrender my phone instrument and wires. Still Iam waiting for my security amount for last six months.I have called 100 times but they are fooling me always no one is listening my complaint. I request U to please se my matter and take action and refund my security amount as soon. as possible. yours truly USHA VERMA MOB NO 9968215353
ca_skgarg

Jun 28, 2016

No Action on Disconnection

I have submitted an application to discontinue my Broadband. Application was submitted in SDO office, Hapur as on 25-06-2016. However, no action taken till now. No one is responding over phones. I tried the following numbers: 18003451504, 0122-2301521, 0122-2308202.

Please assist.

No Action on Disconnection

shivank sindhu

Jun 25, 2016

bsnl hungama unsubscribe

Deactivate hungama service
Deactivate hungama and refund my money additional services like games on demand music and movie on demand by hungama are activated on my bsnl broadband without my consent and I want to unsubscribe the hungama service
My landline no. 01232222004
My phone no.7599245397
My email I'd - [email protected]
My account no.1023310736

bsnl hungama unsubscribe

CPGUPTA

Jun 14, 2016

Surrender of connection

With reference to the application given at VASUNDHARA office on 01/06/2016 to surrender my connection no. 2884603, no status update received yet. Received copy of application is attached herewith. However, this connection is not working since 4-5 days.

Kindly update me about the status.

Pl. note I will not be responsible for any bill / charge applicable after this date.

Shweta Gupta

stsoniast

May 7, 2016

Complain Against Blank Calls

Dear Concerned,

I am getting blank calls from BSNL UP West India Number 094102 26680. The person is using abusing language in the phone. Request you to take action immediately.

Also inform me what action you have taken.

my user Id:- stsoniast
My email: [email protected]
Rahul_kumar88

Apr 28, 2016

I m unable to outgoing call

I AM UNABLE TO MAKE OUTGOING CALL .PLZ HELP ..MY NUMBER IS 9412102697
ML Sharma

Jan 24, 2016

non refund of security

I surrendered my land line phone no 01202651509 . more tahn fourn months have passed till now I have not received my security deposit amount
Mlsharma
Aman Sharma Av

Dec 30, 2015

internet connection

My mob no. Is 946672I411.This is my haryana Bsnl sim.
I m using 3G phone. But automettically lost net connection to nigt and i m trying connect the net but evry tym connection fail.we has been checked other cellphone but its a connection problm.we are also contact on custmer care but not proper response.
Jay_dube

Oct 13, 2015

Balance Deduction

My name is Jayendra and my grandfather's mobile no is 9456882456.Today morning when he checked his balance he found that Ninety Rupees have been deducted from his balance but there were no numbers in dialled list. So he asked me to check. So when I checked the last call details there was a 115sec long call to a number (38762277642) which was never made from his cellphone. When I complained against this, customer support executive said that the call was made and they can do anything in this matter and advised me to go to head office. When I checked online I found out there were several other complaints regarding the same number in similar manner. So my question is what should be done in concerned situation.
Thanks in advance
Jayendra
ankrah123

Oct 12, 2015

REGARDING NEW CONNECTION

i am rajnish sharma,i was apply for a new bsnl landline connection ,i applied for the connection on 20 august 2015 then after they told me for submiting money ,then i also pay RS 1175 on date 03-09-2015 ,after this they when i ask them regarding my service they also misbehave after sometime they check the cable and told me that there is no any possibility of connection at my location.
they also issue me a number 229046
customer id -1023166608
sir please check the details and take any strict action against them because they think that they are more powerful than the aam admi....so again i want to say that i was visited approx 50 times but i cant get any rewsponse from them ,please consider it i will wait for your rsponse

thanking you

rajnish sharma
bisokhar road galli no 9 modinagr
ghaziabad up west
201204

RERA/Noida/Delhi - Legal advise and action against Builders
    May contact the undersigned for legal actions against the...
    Stray Dogs - MAD Street Dogs
    My In laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday...
    HDFC Bank - Balance cut for maintenance
    Sir i have my account in hdfc bank . My account number is...
    VIDEOCON LED SCREEN CORRUPT - SCREEN CORRUPT
    Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending...
    Fake Bank Calls - Fake call regarding blocking of ATM Card
    I received a call from +91 6289 268 492 , and the person...
    Wrong E memo Rajkot city traffic police - RAJ00000-19120900854
    I have received wrong E memo from Rajkot city traffic...
    CTET form fees - Ctet form fees
    I filled the ctet form on 27/01/2020, and made the payment...
    Yamaha FZ-FI V3 150cc - Very less mileage
    Dear Sir , Greetings from Yamaha, We request you to...
    BHIM SBI - REFUNDING OF AMOUNT
    I HAVE DONE THREE TRANSACTIONS ON IRCTC THROUGH BHIM APP...
    Custom Duty Fraud Call - Custom fraud
    Hi i rec'd friend request on one social site. The...