BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

Pan Kaushik

Oct 7, 2015

Landline and broadband

My landline broadband no. ############ is not working since Jan 2014. All my bills were paid till then. Whereas I am getting bills regularly. So many times I complaint about this and my phone was made operational in Jan 2015. As advised by the DD I paid the wrongly issued bills as he promised that he will settle this amount in the forthcoming bills. He continued doing falls promise and on his trust I again paid the bill for the month of Feb & Mar 2015. In Mar phone become non operational and is dead till to date.
Kumar Brijesh

Sep 22, 2015

speed problem

hello sir

My name is Virsen singh sharma and my comlaint is broadband speed and my landline number is 0122-2320154 please check it why not comes speed. while my plan is 1495 Rs.
Prashant Sharma

Sep 21, 2015

PHONE OUT OF ORDER

respected sir /madam

i would like to inform that i have respectfully user of BSNL landline 2-851818
toady i have facing the so many problems are facing to connect the call and listening the call,but i was already booked compliant in Sub corporate (Ghaziabad) office till date they have no response .
kindly rectifier the problem as soon as possible.

with regards

my wallet is locked

My wallet is locked plz open my account 9454967433
Er Suyash Chaudhary

Aug 18, 2015

fraud call for account details

today morning i received a call from 9546361183 on my BSNL mobile number at 10:30 AM,this guy told me that he is calling from Baroda- bank office and wanted to verify my account 's debit card information or otherwise my account will get blocked,when i asked his details he hang up the phone.
guys please don't share any information ,these all are frauds
archanasharma

Aug 10, 2015

landline is not working

dear sir/madam,
I have all ready booked complaint for my landline no 0120-2867047 on dated 06/08/2015 and complaint no is 1026806191, but there is not any response against my complaint,my telephone is not working since 28/07/2015. so please do something better for me otherwise I will have to disconnect my landline .

with thanks & regards
Archana Sharma
Ritika Goel

Aug 8, 2015

modem rent waiver

I have the landline connection with broadband facility(no.0120-2704702) .I have some problem in modem,but the company has no new modem to exchange and they suggest me to purchase my own modem.On their suggestion, I had purchased my own modem and return the modem of the co. on 12.6.2015.But even after various personal reminders, they had not update their records and charging monthly rent of rs.70/- p.m. regularly. kindly take the necessary action and waive modem ch from the date of surrender i.e. 12.6.2015.

VINITA GOEL
B-129,LOHIA NAGAR,GHAZIABAD

modem rent waiver

Vikash Singhal

Jul 25, 2015

NOT RECEIVE BSNL BALANCE. AMOUNT RS200 DETUCT IN MY ACCOUNT

NOT RECEIVE BSNL BALANCE. AMOUNT RS 200 DETUCT IN MY ACCOUNT PNB.
unixcomputers

Jul 22, 2015

OUTGOING BARRED

MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 0122 2304973 ITS OUTGOING BARRED I COMPLAINTS MANY TIMES BUT NOT START TILL NOW

VINAY GARG
HAPUR
unixcomputers

Jul 22, 2015

OUTGOING BARRED

MY BSNL LANDLINE NUMBER 01222304973 ITS OUTGOING BARRED . I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES BUT NOT SOLUTION
marvijalloyspltd

Jul 15, 2015

bsnl land line dead

Our Land Line No.0120 - 2721020 is dead since last 15 days.
marvijalloyspltd

Jul 6, 2015

Phone Dead

OUR LANDLINE IS NUMBER 0120-2721020. IT IS NOT WORKING LAST ONE WEEK.
PLEASE CHECK THE LINE.
Neeraj Kumar Gupta

Jun 19, 2015

Sim active

On date of 18.6.15 at 10 : 30 Am I have been purchased a new sim card from BSNL office Rajnager ghaziabad and all formilty and forms filled with payment Rs.for sim. But after 30 hrs my sim not activate. Pl help me for urgently activate my sim card with respectfully. my new BSNL sim Mobil number is 9457154862
Neeraj kumar gupta
9312607677 / 9718052051
Ghaziabad up
nareshkgupta

Jun 18, 2015

non delivery of bills and LPSC

telephone no. 01202796875 installed at nayug market gzb. half the times the bill is not recd. if bill is paid within due date at indian bank navyug market, still LPSC is charged in next bills. matter reported to AO as well as DGM. neithe of them able to do anything. AO ha been pretty rude too and no action in spite of report to DGM. even today neither bill payable in june delivered or even uploaded on bill pay site

contact person naresh k gupta
# 9811283674
Ankit Yadav

May 26, 2015

Balance deduction

"Dear User, You are charged Rs 5.0 for the service FOLLOEVENT5".
i have got this msg from bsnl i have not subscribed any service and they have deducted 5 Rps from my account without any knowledge i don't want this kind of shit plz help me out so that i can unsubscribed it.
My mobile no. is 9456860675. Please unsubscribe it as soon as possible and acknowledge me.
Ravi VVV

May 21, 2015

to relocate the BSNL Telephone box 11' MB - 1907

The BSNL Telephone Box (11' MB-1907) is placed infront of my apartments building gate at the below address No. 34, Old No. 69, Gandhi Street, West Mambalam, Chennai-33, which is obstructing while Car parking, as it is stays mid way and obstructing and at very inconvenient while parking House owners vehicles inside the apartment Building.

Please help to relocate the above telephone box, to provide way for the vehicles to entry into the building. Reach out to this mobile num for further details 9176663380.

Ravishankar
sanjaykumar11

May 6, 2015

slow net connection

Res. Sir,

MY Bsnl broadband (Tel no:01202770269) speed is very slow and again
and again it is disconnected. This is the reason I am unable to use
the net connection and it causes loss in business due to slow speed
and disconnection.
Kindly solve the problem as soon as possible.

Ajay Kumar Gupta
Tel No:01202770269
Mob. no. 9136398224
Add:74,Sidhartha niketan Kaushambi ghaziabad Uttarpradesh
Pin:201010
aneeru

Apr 10, 2015

dead phone

my phone no. 0120-2779310 is dead since 03-03-2015. i visited several times to the sdo office kaushambi but nobody is interested to solve the problem.
complaint already registered on telephone on 06-03-2015 vide reg. no.1023471950.phone is still dead till date.
plz guide and help

anil kumar jain
email:[email protected]
mob. no. 9818180949
mahesh Kumar999

Jan 15, 2015

port out request 9411232418

Hello dear sir /mam ,

please help i want to port out my number (9411232418) BSNL to other operator i have try my port out request 9 times but same my port out request has been rejected due to :- Rejected as port in acknowledgement response is negative with following reason. There are subsisting contractual obligation from the Subscriber agreement,but i dont have any aggreement to BSNL i have purchesed a normal prepaid sim so i request u kindly approve the my port out requestfor the same

thenks & regards

Mahesh Kumar
JE UPPCL HAPUR
Mobile Number :- 9412756172
shakuntala

Jan 14, 2015

LANDLINE NOT WORKING

DEAR SIR

This is to bring to your kind notice that my BSNL landline number which is 0120-2690336 is not working since last 3 months.We have been lodging complaints regarding this 'n' number of times.We have been paying timely bills of the same. We have also lodged complaints on customer care numbers lot of times but to no avail.We have also visited the Indirapuram BSNL office physically for lodging our complaint. The SDO has told us lots of excuses each time like pit has to be dug for repairing,that they are going for underground cables and all.But nothing has been done till yet.Now as of today the SDO is saying that overhead wire has to be used of around 200 metres for repairing our connection and they don't have that much wire with them.As a result of which our phone cannot be repaired.
cyrilsh

Dec 13, 2014

Block sim card

I lost my mobile No. 9458023296 while traveling on Metro.

Requesst you to kindly block the number immediatey and issue a duplicate sim.

Warm regards

R C Sharma
mohitb386

Oct 30, 2014

broad band

my name is yatendra. my broadband not working last 15 days . it is very urgent to remove my problems and activate this. my broadband no. is 0120 2691970. and contact no. 9560636457
sanjeev kansal

Sep 17, 2014

network dead

network dead so i can not use landline phone
Ashok Singhal

Sep 15, 2014

Internet Connection not working

I have taken internet connection from BSNL which was activated on 11-09-2014 but till date i have not been able to avail any internet facility from this connection, i have complained about this to the SDO BSNL Ghaziabad, but there is no action. It seems BSNL is charging money for simply giving the connections and not providing any services. My BSNL Landline No. is 0120-2680043

Ashok Kumar Singhal