BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

vaneshty

Aug 21, 2014

Internet connection not working

I have BSNL Land line connection No- 2875368 with Internet connection facility. Since last one fortnight my Internet connection is not working while telephone line is wokring. I have registered my complaint with the concerned operator at Ghaziabad but still awaiting for solution.

Indu Tyagi
Rajnagar Extension Ghaziabad
vikas1205

Jun 2, 2014

LANDLINE DISCONNECTION

My landline phone connection number 0120-2768517 was disconnected abruptly in Feb'2014.

Upon enquiring at Rajnagar customer care same was attributed to a disconnection request given by customer,the details of which were not provided satisfactorily along with any proof by the staff.
The re connection was agreed by them as a prima facie case of unauthorized disconnection by BSNL was found out.

In April a bill was raised by BSNL charging 200/- as disconnection request and 750/- as reinstallation which was brought into the notice of staff at front office at Rajnagar,Ghaziabad.

No solution or action was taken and hence as of now the phone has been again disconnected on account of non payment of bill.

A written complaint was addressed to AGM -Operations explaining the entire matter was submitted on 31st May 2014.

The intimation as of now is to come personally at Rajnagar office and sort the matter with accounts.

This is completely harassment of customer and due to such reasons BSNL is now being left by 10 year old customers like us.

BSNL sucks and so are their officials.....
ca_skgarg

Mar 14, 2014

Disconnection of Services

I raised complaint about the BSNL. In that message, year of issue is 2014 in place or 2013, which is a typing issue.

ca_skgarg

Mar 14, 2014

Disconnection of Services

Issue-2:-

Sub:- Disconnection issue for 0122-2301856 and 0122-301556

I am having 2 BSNL connection, out of which one is a Unlimited broadband internet connection with BSNL in Hapur at the telephone number - 0122-2301856 and the other one is 0122-2301556, which is a STD Number. Some how our phones got disconnected as on 7th March-2013. Hence i raised the complaint with BSNL-Hapur Telephone Exchange as on 08-03-2013 with the Complaint number - 689. However, till date the phone services has not been activated. In addition to this, I am also loosing in front of Internet as i am having unlimited Internet Broadband Plan costing RS.1000 Per month-Fixed.

Whenever i am discussing with the BSNL people, they are saying some lines have been cut and due to that they are not able to activate our services. However, when we checked with other people in the same location, no other phone is disconnected except 2 phones which relate to us only.

We have already raised the issue at the given phone numbers:-
1) 9412774542 (SDO-Hapur)
2) 9412774589 (DET Sahib)
3) 2304066/2315200 (so called - Bada Babu)

But no body is assisting us.

You are requested to take this matter further and provide the solution along with a waiver in the Bill for the period, phone is dead.

Susheel Kumar Garg
snlmondal

Mar 15, 2013

overcharging on my monthly bill

Dear Account Officer,
This is in reference on the above I am using Combo 599 plan from 2011 mentioned as per plan 4GB download free/month & 200 unit calls free/months. I further inform you that till Dec.-2012 avail this facility ( 4GB download & 200 calls free/months) but from January 2013 I have received bill 4GB download free but calls charges of 200 unit/months not discount from bill only discount LL free calls. As per your new tariff plan not mentioned any call to other service provider (Mobile & other land line service provider) not avail any discount and I also not not received any SMS or phone call from BSNL Customer care. So, I paid to BSNL extra charges last two months. So, please confirm the same and credit the excess amount to my BSNL Telephone account.

Sunil Kumar Mondal
2/9, Moulsri Road,
Shipra Sun City, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201010, U.P.
Tel.No. 0120 2652158.
M.No.: 09810066384

Mar 14, 2013

Phone and Broadband are dead since a long

My BSNL broadband (Landline Phone Number: 0120-2764969) is not working from more than 15 days and since past 8-9 days it is completely dead including phone services too. There is no action has been taken till now and local customer service is just saying that they will fix the damage wire issue today/tomorrow or... (no proper timeline). Due to this i have suffered a lot of internet based tasks missed away and missed lots of important calls from my phone.

There seems to be taken no action in hurry and department is still taking issue in a relaxed way. Apart from this, when the internet was working, there is lots of intermittent connectivity and very poor speed issue going on in past days/months but i am continuously paying full service charge without any fail in spite of I am not getting the proper services for which i am getting paid.

A great amount of loss has occurred to me mentally as well as financially. A very poor service outcome has been seen by me in past days. It seems no-one in bsnl wants to do his job in timeline...what is this??

Getting frustrated and hoping to have a result.

Feb 25, 2013

telephone connection not cut even giving application lots of time

dear sir,

i am using BSNL land line phone in my home having no. 0120-2705243.i gave lots of time application to disconnect my connection my phone is dead but still billing done by them. when i go to there office every time they said your area changed is now you have to meet other sdo who is sitting in rajnagar. and if i went their in Saturday's they said SDO is not sitting here.

now i am really frustrated because now they are said that first clear your bill than we disconnect number .

plz help me

Dec 14, 2012

online payment made successfully but not credited

Following transaction not updated in your records.:
Transaction date 16 oct 2012, Rs. 194
SBI Morar. Gwalior, ref No. IGD 4672702
Bank Account No. 10504683478

BSNL Ac.No.1002685919
Customer id:1002542254

my email id : [email protected]
Plz help resolve the issue

May 16, 2012

NETWORK RELETED

plz urgent solve my complaint ...

May 11, 2012

NETWORK RELETED

my mobile no 9456813207

Apr 25, 2012

online payment made successfully but not credited

thank you so much. my complaint has been resolved after registering in this.

Jul 2, 2011

BSNL broadband connection not yet received

With due respect I have to say that I have BB Home UL 499/- plan with student.discount. I have not applied for Home 500/- Plan, but it has been activated and charged regularly from AUGUST 2010 till now & I did not understands your Broadband Services. Which process I solv this ''Over Billing'' problms??? I have registration in this side but, I did not better fill effect in this side. So, kindly help me. Did you help me?

It's not a first time, It's more then 10 time I knock you & your B.S.N.L. all of Local District &State level officers or office. But, My problems did not solv.

You & your B.S.N.L company as like a good help us company as like as soon as possible you & your companies Who is there chare Person Connect my Personal Mobile Number is 0931671577 / 09593542406(use Indian code +91). Please connect me as direct to mobile phone line & solv all problem or discussions. ok.
*** I attach in this page my details of ''Broadband Services'' in is below here ::

BROAD BAND CONNECTION

Jun 29, 2011

BSNL broadband connection not yet received

yaaaa

Apr 28, 2011

Need to wave off my BSNL outstanding bill

yeah they r vry rude . sam happened with me too.. useless ppls
deshwalmech

Feb 5, 2013

network problem and recharge problem

I have got problem from bsnl network from last 10 days, first problem is that i have to activate a tarriff plan on my no. but not be able to do due bsnl network technical problem, i have called for this bsnl customer care but customer care executive didn't help me , now i have got recharged my no. by a retailer than also my plan is not activated, now i am calling bsnl customer care but unable to do so because customer care executive have done something wrong with my number. so plz help me out.
my name is bhupendra deshwal and mob no. is 9458011999

Jan 19, 2013

Stolen My Mobile Phone

I lost my number 9411470508 yesterday(18-1-2013 time betbeen 5:45 PM to 6:00 PM) as someone stole my wallet. Please block my sim. My current number is +91-7827894008. DO confirm my identity if you want to but please block my number.
RAJRATAN

Jan 14, 2013

UNSUUSED FULL SERVICE ACTEVATED

RESPECTED SIR

MY NAME IS MANISH TIWARI

MOB NO 09457528370

SIR IN 16 NOVEMBER BSNL TELCOME DEDUCT 20 RS IN BY BALANCE IN COMPLINCE OF ANY UNUSSED FULL SERVICE

THEY CALLED BHAVISHYAWANI PACK . I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE AND REGISTERED MY COMPLANTE TO HOW THEY

DEDUCT MY BALANCE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION COMPLANTE NUMBER IS K16UP304978

AND THE CUSTOMER CARE ASSURED TO ME THEY RETURNED MY BALANCE IN 30 DAYS BUT TODAY IS 60 DAYS

AND I COMPLANTE MANY TIME TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY ARE NOT SOLVED MY PROBLEM

PLEASE DO SOMTHING FOR THIS KIND OF COMPLANTES

MANISH TIWARI MOB NO 09457528370 MODINAGAR DISSTT GHAZIABAD

Jan 10, 2013

SECURITY

I am from Modinagar - 01232 - 251631, I have handed-over my instrument 24.01.12 and all the necessary document to BSNL office Modinagar.

I have not received any security refund till now.

I have given Rs 2000 as a security at the time of connection & submitted back at the time of handed over on 24.01.12.

Please help us.
Thanks for your cooperation.

vikas garg

Jan 6, 2013

service not provide as per plan

sir
i had applied for jai jawan plan in bsnl. they provided me plan as per application but they don't provide service as per plan.
i gave 2 bsnl phone no. for free call. but they don't activate the same.
Hussain Anwar

Nov 27, 2012

Land line out of order

I have taken a land line bearing No. 0120-2605520 at my home addressing Flat No. A-4, Plot No. 60, Gyan Khand -1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. I have taken the land line no that i will remain helpful to me. But this has become problem for me as it is out of order most of the time. Regularly complaining has become part of my job.I fail to understand that what is the flaw that telephone work for two minute. I feel some of the departmental person is doing it deliberatly. During the last week i have registered many complaints.I want to get rid of the phone, I don,t want to pay any bill further without using this. I will also like to tell you I have met the departmental officers many times. The record can be checked.

Anwar Hussain
Mobile No. 9811508210
Flat No. A-4, Plot No. 60,
Gyan Khand - 1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
Land line No. 0120-2605520.

Oct 21, 2012

block of sim card

i have lost my mobile with bsnl sim card , the mobile no is 9411220172 . i have lodged a FIR and i want to block my no to prevent its misuse .

Oct 8, 2012

BSNL fooling customers

I had applied for a new BSNL landline connection on the 19th August. The service says the new connection would be installed in 6 working days. The BSNL executive collected all the documents and a fee of Rs.1400 on the 21st August. On persuing the company through customer care I was told the process has been initiated and within a day or 2 it would be installed. I have been persuing it regularly since then but no action whatsoever has been taken uptill now.
It is 8th October today n there has been no itimation for the same. The number which was given to me by the executive is switched off. I wish to move to consumer court against BSNL for cheating and harassing customers.
The connection was on the name of - Manas Prakash.
Address - E1003, Neelpadm1, Sector-5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
Mobile number - 9810913001

Oct 3, 2012

Land Line Bill of BSNL of Tel.0120-2885708

I have registered myself with BSNL regarding sending monthly bill on my E-mail ID.It has taken 4 months and BSNL has failed to forward the Pass word after a lapse of 4 months.BSNL,for want of this I could not get the bills on my ID. More over they are not sending the bills by post.It is not possible for me to maintain the Bills.Some times it becomes trouble some in producing the bill when required.
Kindly look into the matter and instruct BSNL to send the bills regularly and manage to send the PASS WORD on my E-mail ID , so that I may be able to down load the bills.I hope that you will co-oprate in resolving my matter.

Shakeel Ahmed
+919871038695

Sep 25, 2012

surrender of land line no.0120-2770148

I request you to kindly disconnect the land line no. 0120-2770148 installed at C-1201, Neelpadam Kunj, Sector-1, Vaishali Ghaziabad. But till date it is not disconnected.

Please take immediate action.

S.C. Vishwakarma

Sep 2, 2012

Complaint for Basic Phone and broadband (0120-2840010)not working

My phone no 0120-2840010 which comes under (Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad Exchange) is not working, on this line I am using Broadband as well as Telephone , Problem is that Internet is coming on line but Telephone is not working surprising thing is that automatically my telephone get disconnected and connected and on checking it has been found that primary line has been damaged for that , I have registered complain many times , latest complain no is 1009647582 dated 19/08/2012, I also personally requested to SDO Telephone Pratap Vihar to look the matter, But as per my knowledge he is help less because linemen is the BOSS. I also request to lineman, but he doesnot listen I request many time to change primary.