BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

anshulagarwal930

Jul 17, 2012

BroadBand Connection Not Working

My Land Line Number is 0120-2821278.

Problem: My BSNL BroadBand Connectivity is very slow, after every 10 minutes it gets disconnected and i have to wait till it connects again. This behaviour continues everyday while am using the Net. This problem remains same whether am using the Net or has kept it Idle.

This everytime of getting disconnected and waiting till it gets connect again is creating many problems and delays in my Job timeline. So request you to fix this problem also let me know in case anything is require from my end.

Anshul Agarwal
R-30, RajKunj, RajNagar
Ghaziabad

Jul 13, 2012

recharge not successfull

i recharged a bsnl no. of kerala (09447384334) from U.P. of 200rs.
neither i got the transaction no. nor the recharge was successfull on that kerala bsnl no. but the balance was deducted from the retailer .
both did not get any transaction ID instead 200rs. was got deducted from retailer"s no.
Please tell me what to do.

the no. on which recharge was done :- 09447384334 and amount 200rs.

thanks

Jul 3, 2012

0120-2671397 LAND LINE PHONE BILL OF MAY MONTH(FROM 01/05/12 TO 31/05/12

I HAVE A CONNECTION OF LAND LINE PHONE NO. 012--2671397, BUT STILL I DO NOT RECEIVE PHONE BILL , BUT BSNL DEMANDING BILL WITH LATE FEES WHILE BSNL DOES NOT PERFORM HIS DUTY ,. BILL IS ESSENTIAL REQUIRED TO ME FOR REIMBURSHMENT OF PHONE BILL.
SO I URGENTLY REQUIRED PHONE BILL FOR PAYING BILL & REIMERSMENT.

SURENDRA SINGH CHOUDHARY
PHONE NO.--0120-2671397
funkysidd007

Jun 7, 2012

Internet not working for more than 2 weeks

My Internet is not working for than 2 weeks now.
For the first week there was no response to my complaints.
The person who see all these problem was not picking up phone after i first time tell him the problem.
Now after talking to S.D.O. the employee came to see the problem a week ago told my mom that modem needs to be changed and he have to go to office to get the modem and will be back by evening.
It had been more than a week now but the problem still remains and again there is no response for complaints.

May 11, 2012

NETWORK RELETED

BSNL network is too slow. It creates lots of problem. There's too much disconnection problem. I don't know what kind of services these companies

Apr 19, 2012

Land Line phone - out of order

I am using land line phone of BSNL for last 2 years. I did not get any problem before this. But now from 1st april, it got continuously out of order for 7 to 8 days. when i called for complaint,they get it repaired and again after 2 days it got stuck.

My No. is 0120- 2634707

P
Prakash_Misra

Apr 12, 2012

Non Receipt of Bill for the month of Dec, 11, Jan and Feb12

No bill was received for the month Dec 2011, Jan and Feb 2012., but broad -band charges have been levied while there was no service either i.e. telephone or broad-band service available. The amount shown in the bill is rs.2538/_ up-to march’2012.
For your information I am an old man retired govt. official aging 80 years. Physically infirm and cannot afford to run from pillar to post as I am compelled to by your staff at G.T. Road Sahibabad Office. At Rajinder Nagar Exchange there is hardly any staff available to give their remarks if asked for by your officers at G.T. road office, on my complaint. I am not going to pay for the period of non-service. You are, therefore requested to write off the charges for the period of non-service.
Please advise me, shall I go for surrender of the service as I have been compelled to by the indifferent attitude of your staff.
The telephone and broad-band service was restored on 26.03 2012.
Sincerely yours,

Prakash Misra
9717411039.

Mar 31, 2012

online payment made successfully but not credited

I have made payment online thru Citi bank credit card.but it has not been credited by BSNL. detail are given below.
We understand that you wish to know the transaction details of the below transaction:

Transaction Date Transaction Description Amount
March 02, 2012 BSNL - GAZIA/C NO. 1019616905 658.00

We would like to inform you that the above mentioned transaction against M/s. BSNL - GAZIA/C NO. 1019616905 using your card ending 4241 has been successful.

The transaction reference number for the same is 20120302170754314357.

Mar 24, 2012

Activation of Chalisa Pack (without consent)

Bsnl is automatically activating the chalisa pack on my mobile phone & deducting from my balance without my consent.The number for deactivation doesnt work

Feb 22, 2012

Spelling mistake in billing name

I'm Ganga Ram Bharti, bought bsnl landline connection in Jan 2012. I would like to know the procedure to change the subscriber's name as it is printed on my monthly telephone bill Gagan Ram Bharti (which should be Ganga Ram Bharti)

My land line number is 0120-2860052.
blindforward

Dec 26, 2011

billing mistake

our phone no.841654 and we sumbit the november bill on 4november2011. but that amount which we had sumbitted is still add on our december bill.
and when we go to the bsnl staff from where we sumbit the bill., the staff member said that your previous bill was not sumbitted..

Dec 25, 2011

bill dont send on email id,customer care calling preoblem in roam area

Dear sir/madam
i am using postpaid connection of bsnl.i have try many times for ebill at my E-mail Id.in roam area in found that the customer care no of bsnl not present also i am using 3g modem in home but it never start i complain in rajnagar office but there they send me to another to another person.

Aug 3, 2011

Telephone not working

Reg.: Telephone No. 0120 - 2634857

i have the above mentioned telephone connection in stalled at my residence at B-138/S2 Vharat apartments, Shalimar garden ext. 2. The telephone is not working properly for the 6 months. either it will be having disturbances that neither incoming voices are not clear - ( one can not hear the voice of the caller with the disturbances in the line) lime the caller can not listen the voice of the others side). i have been regularly complining, but till now nobody turned up for rectifying the phone. however, regular bills are coming though the telephone is not working.
i do not know where to make the complaint. there is one complaint no. which never works. even if you are able to make the complaint no line man comes for the repair. most of the time - say half of the month the phone would be dead (no dial tone) and once can not use the telephone.
i am really fedup with this phone and even thinking to disconnect the connection,.
would request some one to attend if possible get the phone rectified immediately.

Jun 29, 2011

BSNL broadband connection not yet received

I have a complain regarding your broadband service. I had appiled for BSNL broandband connection on 06/06/2011, after waiting for 26 days or 3 weeks 5 days long I got landline connection and said they wil give the broad band connection within 3 days, but however after that no news, when I called the Customer care, they said that i have applied for the landline connection only.

So i request you to take necessary action as soon as possible for my broadband connection.

Apr 28, 2011

Need to wave off my BSNL outstanding bill

wave off my outstanding bill.
My phone no. 0120-2840176
Shiv kumar
9810140017.
914 sector 9 old vijay nagar, ghaziabad
email: [email protected]

my phone not disconnected in spite of my disconnection request. I have a proof also.
So take care this problem.

Mar 16, 2011

internet not working

the internet service of bsnl broadband has not been working sice 3 months .we have been paying the bill and have tried to complaint several times but either nobody recieves the phneor if recieves no improvement is made .the phone is also dead .

Nov 25, 2010

Regarding Deactivation

i am akhilesh kumar. my mobile no. is 09410636032.i want deactivate service(Government job alert) from my no. i have already complaint before from 3 month but sir till now this service will not deactivate.and every month 20 rs deduct from my balance .my docket no. is 6403367,and 6416961 .
sir i request that please deactivate my service (Government job alert) as soon as possible.

akhilesh kumar
User220526

Nov 10, 2010

Landline not working inspite of complaint

Land line telephone no.0120-2778847 is not working properly since long last complaint was done on 30/10/2010 complaint no.12979.The linesman did come within a week and after fiddling with phone/line informed that the cable is required to be changed and he will get it changed with a day or two. Sorry to inform that no action has been taken since then. I am still waiting for readdressal of my complaint though several reminders have been given. Hope some authority wakes up and address my agony.

Anand Nandan, Advocate
F-1,Plot no 420, Sector IV
Vashali, Ghaziabad
UP
User201756

Oct 24, 2010

Landline Not disconnected, bill generated

My Name is Jatin Arora, was resident of 5/903, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, UP. I was having a BSNL landline telephone and broadband connection at the same address with the no as-0120-2770391.

In March 2010 end i was to shift to gurgaon so was in no need of telephone any more so in Feb 2010, I requested one of the Telecom officer of Kaushambi Exchange, Ghaziabad for discontinuing my connection in a written application. I asked for the receiving of that application but she refused and told me that you have to keep a photocopy of the application only. I have a photocopy of that application. She told me that it will be disconnected from next month i.e. March 2010.

In march 2010, my landline number was not responding on calling that number so i thounght that it has been disconnected.

But on Oct 24th, 2010, i found 2 bills at my address stating that amount of Rs. 3900 approx is pending against me for the months of march to sept 2010. Please look into the matter as i got shifted to gurgaon in end of march 2010 and was not using that telephone any more after feb 2010. It was not disconnected even after giving written application to the kaushambi exchange.

You are therefore requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.....

Sir, Please help me in discontinuing the connection and waivoring the amount also.

Jatin

Sep 29, 2010

Not working

My telephone is not working and no dial tone is available for the last three days

Sep 7, 2010

Broadband Speed

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am having problems regarding my Bsnl Broadband speed, my bsnl landline No is 0120-2899555. For the past 2-3 yrs i am using Bsnl Broadband and my Plan is 500c Home combo, i was getting surfing speed upto 1.5 Mbps and Download speed upto 250-300 Kbps but for the past 20 days my broadband is not working properly. The speed is very very low (surfing speed 30-40 Kbps and downloading speed 5-10 kbps). I have made several complaints with Bsnl but they haven't rectified it yet and are ignoring my complaints, Latest complaint no are 08689 dt 24.8.2010 and 08903 dt 2.9.2010. Also i had made personal complaints to the S.D.O., J.T.O and the Area Manager but no response it seems they are not bothered at all. So i kindly request you to look forward towards this matter.....

H.S. Rana

Sep 7, 2010

TEL 01202632121

The given tel no is not working for more unreasonably long period,the sdo donot pick up the his mobile no.
Other staff tough visiting our office frequently did not adress the complaint.
Finally the complaint is logged on the computer complaint service.
Ours is a PSB and can not afford an out of service telephone for such a long period.
Surendra kumar

Aug 1, 2010

no network on roaming

I m in NOIDA since seven/eight days on roaming but in sec-52 and 61 no network is there. .. . .. i am getting a lot of problem., , ,, ,
My prepaid mob no is 9412350526 (BSNL) from Pilkhuwa....ghaziabad. . . .this number is on roaming since 7 years and I never feel any roaming problems but I am now feeling that I am totally cut from world.
I req to take care at the earliest so that I could continue my No.

YKGarg

Jul 24, 2010

Balance Deduction

REF FILE NO-2895-(CORD-1)-10-CG DATED THE 19-04-2010

The CMD
BSNL

Kindly refer to above said reference file no . about deduction of money on receiveing calls. It's a matter of great surprise that till now 3 months have but your administration has not been able to take a simple decision. For a change i had received a call from 01212668832 regarding the above said compliain more than a month back but he was not also able to give a favourable reply.

Still a favourable reply is awaited from your side.

With Regards
Sanjay Agarwal

Jul 11, 2010

wi fi problem

i have forgotten my password in wi fi internet my no is 01202761126.so i am not able to do net