BSNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

rajeshkumargupta994

Feb 14, 2019

MY LANDLINE NUMBER IS 2391630 NOT WORKING SINCE 25-11-2018

MY LANDLINE NUMBER IS 2391630. NOT WORKING IT HAS BEEN OUT OF ORDER FROM DATE 25-11-2018. I HAVE REPEATEDLY MADE COMPLAINT AT CUSTOMER CARE FROM 30-11-2018 APPROX 6 TIME ALSO LOTS OF TIME VERBAL COMPLAINTS TO MAURYA JI AT KANPUR & GM OF BSNL AT KANPUR. WE HAVE JUST BEEN RECEIVING EXCUSES AND THE NUMBER IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL. KINDLY HELP

RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA
MOB NO. 9336495630
Amrendra Kumar 38

Jan 1, 2019

telephone line & broadband dead

My telephone no. 0512-2200726 is dead since last week. A complaint was made on bsnl complaint no.1045252473. The bsnl lineman attended and communicated that it is an underground fault and will require long time to be resolved. Afterwards, I received a massage on the registered mobile from bsnl that the problem has been resolved, which is not correct.
It is therefore requested to kindly convey my complaint to the higher authorities of bsnl kanpur so that this fault may be corrected immediately.

Amrendra Kumar
D-94, LIG, Gujaini Kanpur-208022.
nidhi_s

Dec 21, 2018

network issue

My sim is facing network issue as it showing no internet since 1 month. I called to customer care but no response from there. .. plz help me out
Anup Kumar Saxena

Nov 17, 2018

Brad band

############ having facility of bradband is not working properly despite the regular payment through ECS.
This time for last 12days.
Ghanshyam Omer

Aug 5, 2018

Broadband services not attend by any

No services provide by BSNL
Gurdeep singh Rekhi

Jul 22, 2018

Bsnl landline and broadband dead

My landline and broadband is dead
drmdnair

PONKUMMAN
KERALA

Email ID. [email protected]

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have surrendered my BSNL Land Line Connection No. 0512-2404866 on 28/5/2018 due to my transfer. Paid the bill for the month of May 2018. The payment is done through ECS. Yesterday I received the bill for the month of June through email. i am attaching the surrender slip and the bill. Please take necessary steps.

Yours sincerely,

Muraleedharan Nair

Mob No. 8009502551

BILL AFTER SURRENDERING

abhinav.gp08

Apr 24, 2018

bsnl phone surrender

respected sir,
i have given many application to disconnect my landline bt the bsnl provider is not providing me with any proper recieving as well as response to discoonnect my phone and they are again sending me with bills which i have not used since feb 2018 i have given them applications to settle my account so help me regarding this matter thanku my mobile no 8960312337
C.B.I.

Mar 19, 2018

HOT LINE OF CURRENCY CHEST IS NOT WORKING

Since Last three months our Hot Line (0512-2302019) of Our Central Bank of India,Currency Chest, Karachikhana Land Line is not working, we have already complaint to you for this matter last month but their is no any action is taken by you. RBI will make Penalty for this Problem. if our Currency Chest beer any Penalty in future you will be responsible.
Please look into the matter and do needful.

Currency Chest In charge,

Jan 31, 2018

Landlineis not functioning

GM BSNL,
KANPUR

Re: Complaint No. 1041148827, dt. 23.01.2018.

My Landlines and Broadband are not working for the last 10 days, complaint has been lodged on 23.01.2018 Toll Free No. 198 at BSNL office. No. response as yet made though 10 days have passed. All the working are stopped. Please look into the matter and get fault repaired at the earliest.

Rakesh Garg,
Advocate
15/238-A, Civil Lines,
Kanpur-208001
Mob: -9839108212
Perwez Khan

Dec 23, 2017

Giving Bill despite the application of the complainant to disconnect services

I have a broadband of BSNL, phone number 05122531112, in Kanpur UP, due to their poor services I had given an application to disconnect it on 01.07.2017 and deposited due amount Rs 2128. They are not disconnecting it and are wrongfully giving me a bill of Rs 4242 despite of the fact that I have not availed their services. Kindly help

Giving Bill despite the application of the complainant to disconnect services

Amit Kumar Tripathi

Oct 13, 2017

broadband

I am facing continue broadband service issue for last 1 year with no. 0512-2283199 named as Ram khilawan tripathi which comes under Ratan lal nagar exchange .
I am complaining continue for it but no one is taking it seriously and whenever I met to senior of the exchange the answer i get for him is that he dont have men for work.
its not for one time, I got this excuse for many time . I am paying for the service which I am not getting properly .
So please do the needful if you can or please suggest me to surrender if it cant be fixed .
Hoping for the some positive appropriate action
Vashu07

Sep 16, 2017

Wrong Spelling of my Name in My BSNL CERTIFICATE

SIR,
Spelling of my name is incorrect on my SUMMER TRAINING CERTIFICATE. Please issue me new certificate with correct spelling
Contact No. : 9506671993
krishnakiot

Sep 13, 2017

WLL NOT RESPOND

we have WLL connection at our institute KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,GRAM AMILIHA ,POST TATYA GANJ, KANPUR .WHEN SOME ONE IS DIALING AT THE WLL NUMBER 0512-511209000, RESPONDING PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER.

S.K.PATHAK
ADMIN MANAGER
KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
MOB:-9956988110

Jul 22, 2017

Bad Speed/ No Support Fronm Survice Provider

My broadband providing worst speed and disconnects frequently (Landline no. 0512-2303516),not getting even 512 kbps speed.
kindly do the needful.
anuragmishra23

May 10, 2017

recharge not done

I have recharged my phone +91-9455687419 on 08.05.2017 by Rs. 198, but it not get recharged with this tariff and the amount was deducted from my account.
The order ID is : MQ00061308151

It was telling me that the transaction was successful but havent received anything.

Kindly look into this matter and revert back my amount of Rs. 88 ASAP.

operator ID 3310734938
devi prasad gupta

Jan 14, 2017

disconnection of my landline phone & broadband on phone no 2620071

I have submitted my application to the S.D.O. BSNL, yashoda nagar kidwai nagar kanpur to disconnect my broadband & landline connection on phone no 05122620071 in the month of December 2016 due to my personal reason, but no action has been taken so far.
I am not using the services the said facility since the date of application.
I also requested to refund my security.
I hope that the department will take immediate action& waive my charges from the date of application.
Devi Prasad Gupta

Broad Band not working

GM
BSNL , The Mall,
Kanpur

I am using your broad band connection under the landline connection number 0512-2364593 in name of Mrs Savitri Mishra.

The broad band is not working since last 5 days and the landline connection not working since last 2 months.

All bills are paid as on date and i am not able to make any complaint over phone as nobody responded on those number.

Please do the needful and aggange active my board band as well as my voice connection.
Savitri Mishra # 9839479539
rahulpnigam

Oct 13, 2016

False report of resolution

It is being observed on regularly basis that the most of the complaints registered thru IVR system are being marked as resloved (closed) unattended. Then we have to make personal request to lineman/sdo etc., then after a regular follow-up of 5-6 days we could get their kind attention and they oblige us by rectifying the complaint in next 2-3 days. How wonderful services are being given By BSNL people of Kanpur.
My phone is dead since 6th October but broadband was in order, therefore, I made a complaint for dead phone on 9th October 2016 on 1500. After making that complaint on 10th October 2016 broadband also gone dead. Till date neither phone nor broadband rectified and my complaint status is resolved. Many times in past my most of the complaints were closed unattended. This time my SDO is sick therefore there is no hope for its resolution till SDO got fit for resuming duties. May God please help us & get my SDO healthy soon.

R P Nigam
Kanpur
shashank trivedi

Oct 3, 2016

landline phone not working

GM SIR MY OFFICE TELEPHONE NO 2302298 IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY .MANY COMPLAINT BOOK IN COMPLAINT NUMBER BUT YOUR DEPARTMENT NOT RESPONDING . BILL EVERY MONTH SEND TO US . PLEASE CHECK LAST ONE YEAR USE DATA AND CALLS AND COMPLAINTS . SO I REQUEST MY COMPLAINT RESPONSE.

SHASHANK TRIVEDI
SENIOR ASST
ahmtanv

Sep 12, 2016

new land line phone regarding

I live 88/ 77 chaman Ganj Peshkar Road kanpur. I submitted form reg new Land lind Bsnl Bena jhaber . but office have not submitted my form and wituout any geniuses regions. He say no polls in your area so you are not eligible to new land line phone. This is unfair. please help. my phone no is 8765471586. Thankyou
ram shankar singh

Aug 25, 2016

sim card id is change

i had taken the sim with mob no 9455677610 since long before. but at present i knew that this no is not registered with my id. ( ram shankar singh). may i know for which mob no is my id is registered . i have the sim registered with id name mr ashwani kumar. plz check and do needful help
Kcverma

Jun 17, 2016

Net speed

I have BSNL 3G SIM with 3G net pack in kanpur city having mobile no 9450350282 throughout kanpur the screen is showing H+ status but net speed is .01 to 10 kbps I.e poorer to 2G I have checked my smartphone but no problem was encountered kindly resolve the issue
sandeeptripathi662

Jun 16, 2016

land line phone down

My bsnl landline phone 0512-2202312 is down since one week. Please rectify it.
parras Tiwari

Jun 14, 2016

No customer service in other circle

I port from idea to bsnl. Currently m at delhi, but no Bsnl toll free no. getting connect, so that I could verify and use my sim. I am unable to contact my family and work
What to do

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...