BSNL

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

YADVENDRA.KS

Sep 16, 2020

removal of Pole from my street at Dhabouli Village Saharsa bihar

Please remove the pole from the middle of my street. It is a big hindrance for us to come out on road as it is in the middle of the street. This pole is no longer in use for any telephone connection. Please get your pole removed from there. This will a great help. Address - East tola Dhabouli, near Bandhan kirana store in the Street of shri Pramod Prasad Singh (Mahatma), teacher. dist Saharsa, BIhar-852107. Ph 9015855756
pandey_ans

Apr 25, 2016

BSNL mobile network poor condition.

I'm resident of Village - Majhoul, Via- Panchgachhia , District Saharsa, Bihar.
In our locality which comes under Panchgachhia, Saharsa telephone exchange, We have been facing extreme issue of BSNL network coverage.
Everyday after 10 pm in night, signal strength suddenly drops to zero and whole night situation remains same.
We can't even contact even if some emergency comes.
We have reported issue but no action taken so far.

Could you please help us and take appropriate action to resolve this issue.

S.N Pandey
Mob. +919472844564
sumit_s.w

Mar 23, 2016

NETWORK UNAVAILABLE

Network availability of BSNL at Balwahat is worst.Whenever light goes,at the same time network of Bsnl shows unavailable.The problem is happening from so many months.Due to this we are suffering a lot.We are thinking to quit this network.One side our Respected telecommunications & It minister is trying to improve teleommunication.But,at this time network of BSNL is too bad at BALWAHAT PIN-852106 (STD CODE:06478)Please take a required action regarding the same.

SUMIT KUMAR
CONTACT:7839278233
MAIL ID:[email protected]
RAIKA

Sep 6, 2015

poor service

Sir , my bsnl wimax connection is not working properly near around 15 months.i was call to headoffice they don't pick my phone if they pick they tell me they will resolve my problem in either one or 2 days but no one come to resolve my problem. My exchange area is simri bakhtiyarpur staff service is to bad.they do not resolve the problem of their customers
.sir please resove my problem I am research student I need to acess my network many times but its not working .