BSNL rajasthan

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL rajasthan

pardeep gadia

Nov 18, 2017

for staff poor behavier with costomer

sir, in this bsnl office your staff behavier with coustomer is very poor mostly ladies staff. she use wrong langvage with coustomer.
sunil k jain

Sep 9, 2017

incoming calls r not coming

hello
my landline no is 0294-2411770, from last 10-12 days incoming call is not receiving & small ring come & automatically ring cut....
while outgoing is OK
please solve problem

contact 09426051646
sunil k jain

Sep 9, 2017

incoming call not coming

my phone no is 0294-2411770, from last 10-12 days is not working as incoming calls not receiving,some ring received 7 automatically cut the ring..... but outgoing call is OK
please solve the problem
G SUDHIR KUMAR

Aug 15, 2017

Landline phone is dead

Happy independence day.

My earlier grievance number is RAJ/CO/2017/6844 and no action has been taken. I am staying at Rawatbhata at T-5/73, Anutara Colony with land line phone bearing no. 01475 -230411. I am staying last three years at Rawatbhata, Rajasthan and phone complaints are too much and services are very bad. Many times, i have lost interest on me to give a complaint as this becomes a major hard job to me.

It is pathetic condition to inform you that we have made hardly one or two phone call for last six months and repeated requests went to wasted for restoring telephone line. A lot of noise is coming and at present phone is dead for last three weeks.

Please give the contact phone number who can response to our quires and can take some responsibility to take action.

Thanking you in anticipation of kind favour to restore landline connection at the eariest.

G Sudhir Kumar
AshokDodya

Jun 15, 2017

Unnecessary Charges for Adjustments

In my telephone bill i saw that i am being charged Rs. 410 for Adjustments (Adjustments for Music on Demand, Adjustments for subscription charges for Movie on Demand, Adjustments for Games on Demand). I have never activated these services on our landline or broadband. Kindly check into the same and cancel these services immediately if active.

Ph. No. 0141 2569862
Customer Id - 1001609860
sub treasury

Mar 7, 2017

lead line phone not working

dear sir,
sub treasury rawatbhata lead line phone is not working for 1 month. so plz repair leadline phone.

phone no. 01475-234525
pin code - 323307
rawatbhata
dis.- chittorgarth
rajasthan
shahid bairathi

Mar 4, 2017

DEAD

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of saalim hussain as it is not working around 5 days Pls lodged my complaint my number 01412602743

shahid bairathi

Mar 4, 2017

DEAD

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of SAALIM HUSSAIN as it is not working around 5 days Pls lodged my complaint my number 0141 2602743

expert

Mar 3, 2017

Telephone not working

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of Mohan Lal as it is not working around 5 days Pls lodged my complaint my number 0744-2475991

Mohan Lal Gupta
arun kumar2402

Nov 7, 2016

unable to do outgoing

since last 15 days i am unable to do outgoing calls and even incoming calls also hampered. please try to resolve this issue as soon as possible. my number is 9413187102
Singh_77

Oct 14, 2016

Telephone not working

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of Gurubachan Singh as it is not working around 10 days and I have already lodged my complaint my number 02932-280543

Gurubachan Singh.

85,Sardar Patel nager ,Pali Rajasthan
lokendra singh hada

Sep 29, 2016

not working landline and broadband

sir

my telephone no-01475-233551 is not working from past 25 days i had also complained in toll free no 198/1500 also but no solution of my complainants .sir kindly do the necessary action as soon as possible as my office work is totally done in online basis as both the landline & broad band are not working

ashu.04oct

Sep 27, 2016

MOBILE COVERAGE

At Zawar Mines, which is only 45 km away from Udaipur; coverage of BSNL mobile often vanishes for 2 or 3 days.
It is a matter of concern. Residents of Zawar Mines feels very helpless due to this. Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action to permanently resolve the issue.
RL2SAM35

Sep 19, 2016

Phone not working

My land line phone no.-01475-235496 is not working from 2 months. Please look into the matter.

Rameshwar Lal
H5A/3, Vikramnagar
Rawatbhata (Raj.)
reedaram choudhary

Sep 13, 2016

landline is dead from two month

Dear
Sir,my landline no is -02975-233045 and i am a regular customer from last 15 years from last two months the phone is in dead conditions we called so many times to local bsnl officer (Mr Rajesh kumar ) but their is no satisfactory result. i am requesting you to resolve my problem.

Name krishna kumar u choudhary village jalampura post raipur tehsil reodar distric sirohi (rajsthan)
vivekanand pareek

Sep 8, 2016

land line dead for almsot one month

dear sir
It is a shame to be the consumer of bsnl land line phone. I hope this letter can be read by the deaf and dumb employees of bsnl. My landline no. 0141 2521547 is dead for almost one month. When I complain of this number I received the message that your complain is resolved but actually it is not. I do not know whether I have to please the line man for this problem. One should know that employees are paid from the tax of hard earned money of income tax. When I contact the line man he replied that I have got lot of faults so i will not attend. I am also surprised that fault of telephone is not resolved but the message is that your complain has been resolved. Although my mother is admitted in fortis jaipur so importance of communication can be felt.

If this problem is not resolved i will cut my bsnl land line. I wish the bossess of bsnl could read it

vivekanand pareek
laddha .rc

Aug 21, 2016

Phone dead and broadband non functional when phone working

My Name : Col. RC Laddha (Retd.) Phone : +91 1482 247989. My phone is dead for almost two months . when working proper broadband services are not available.Besides I am not able to call the following two mobile numbers ( BSNL - 7597132989 and Vodafone Delhi No. 8447631639) from my landline.

Kindly see record of my complaints and call details in last two months and refund the money charged for the months mid june to mid August.
Also please activate the phone and rectify the defect as I am not able to speak to my wife presently in Delhi on the two numbers stated above.

Please do not compel me to surrender the land line connection for which Iam paying Rs. 1200/- per month including rent w/o getting any service.
yogendra gill

Jul 13, 2016

phone dad

our land line number is 01594-286707 and this number is not working from last 60 days.i have already face this problem many time.i need the proper solution for this problem,

kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks & regards,
sukhveer singfh
vill.gilln ki dhani
vaya-bhorki pin 333032
diss.jhunjhunu
manoj soni sunny

Jul 10, 2016

land line not working

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of HARSH JAIN as it is not working around 15 days.NUMBER IS 01552244444.

MANOJ SONI
HANUMANGARH-335512
RAJASTHAN
manoj soni sunny

Jul 10, 2016

land line not working

our land line number is 01552244444 and this number is not working from last 15 days.i have already face this problem many time.i need the proper solution for this problem,

kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks & regards,
starvilla.abu

Jul 5, 2016

lineman haressments

Out of Order

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of malay agrawal as it is not working around 30 days and I have already lodged my complaint , there is one line man named phuskar who intensenly not doing due to heavy bribe demand , need to take action or let infor so we apply for disconnection

malay
asarwa house
02974 238642
BIMALA SHARMA

Jun 22, 2016

SIM ISSUED NOT REGITERED YET

SIR
I got a sim 0n 8 JUNE2016 no.9413313228 pin no. given to me 3850950 for my request confirmation/
till today I have no network activation
I doubt misuse of my documents by franchise
I HAD GIEN AADHAR AND PHOTO
BIMALA SHARMA
C--33, JAWAHAR NAGAR
BHARATPUR
Rakesh Sethi

Jun 15, 2016

Landline phone out of order

01552268048 remains out of order almost all the time and when a complaint is registered regarding this on 1500 a message is received to attend it shortly and then next day a message is received that the complaint is resolved but actually the complaint is still unreceived... Please suggest what should we do... Where to go..
ram mahehswari

Jun 10, 2016

for zero sim

sir, my sim number is 9461586408. i use it since 2009. know its broken, when i go bsnl office for zero sim. they say this number in not submitted in your name. what can i do because this number it distibuted in all circile area. and i give my id to shop keeper in 2009 in kota if he change my id than what can i do. i not remember in which stall i purchess. but now this number is importent for me. how can i get it. i regulary use last 7 year.
so plz sir help me to get this number again me. u can contect on 9414588927.
thanku sir
J P Gupta

Jun 9, 2016

Land line telephone and broad band connection lying dead since May 2016

My land line telephone no. 0141-2763034 along with broadband ,is lying dead since may 2016. I have lodged the complaint to the Manager,BSNL, Bajaj Nagar ,Jaipur office on 24th May but there is no response receive till date.Kindly resume the services urgently.

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...