BSNL, Trichy

ganesh vig

Sep 11, 2017

Internet connection not available

Ref: My Landline No. 0431 2532828

For the last more than three months Internet connection is not available to me/ not available continuously. It is a day-to-day problem for me. In a day, the time of net availability is very very less than non-availablility of net. On making complaints the Divisional Engr. of Kattur Tel. Ex. suggested to do the following.

01. The modem was tested in the Kattur exchange and they reported that the modem is ok.
02. Even after that since there was no internet connectivity, I was adviced to purchase a new modem. A new one was purchased (D-link) and the Exchange technicians connected the same and tested.
03. Even after that , in their presence, there was no net connectivity and the display in the desktop screen " There is no internet connection" only appeared. ( This occured even when all the five lights in the modem are glowing)

I want to stress kindly that I feel that I am a looser of money which amount I am paying continously through ECS for the Internet plan I am holding every month.

Kindly set right the internet connectivity problem atleast hereafter so that I can get the Internet connection continuously to carry out my works without interruptions.

Yours truly

R. Ganesan
Mob: 8903711813, Mail: bhelganesan@gmail.com
D Vijayakumaran

Jul 30, 2017

D Vijayakumaran

My Landline phone No. 0431-2444287 was not working. I lodged complaint 4 times this month alone. After each complaint the phone will be rectified and works for few days . For the last five days both landline and Broadband are not working. When we contacted BSNL customer care a standard reply will be given that " within 24 hrs it will be rectified". But till date nothing is done. We are unable to use the landline for 15 days due to fault of BSNL, but we are paying the full rent for this month. You please tell us IS IT JUSTIFIABLE.
This month I have given complaint 4 times and every day contacting your customer care executive in 1500 in which they inform us that are projecting the matter to higher level to sort out the issues. But nothing has happened till date.
Let me come to Broadband connection. When We installed BB, the BSNL personal comes to our our house to configure the modem. Now they insist us to bring it to their office. After getting the modem they are not committing when it will be returned.
We are totally unhappy with the BSNL System.

Kindly help us to rectify the Landline and Broadband Immediately so that we can use the BSNL service.

D.Vijayakumaran
uthirabanu

Jun 28, 2017

Broad band connection not working

A .Natarajan
Dear sir, My broad band internet connection with land line 0431 - 2511646. Internet is not connected please kindly request you this connection re solve the problem
NATARAJAN
gmbalamurugan

Mar 17, 2017

Land line dead for last two weeks

I am G M Balamurugan resident No 4/40 vignesh nagar near vasan eyecare hospital, Tanjore main road. My residence phone is not working for the past two weeks. Phone is dead. This connection is having broad band also. My residence phone no is 0431-2531356. I am intimate the same to JE, Lineman and his assistant. No response from their end. Kindly rectify the above issues.

thanking you,

Balamurugan G M
Mob: 9443865356
JPadmanabhan

Mar 14, 2017

Land line phone is not workig

I am Jaganathan S located No 2 Kariyamanickam village. My residence phone is not working. Incoming is coming we could not find out the voice in the opposite direction. We have more disturbance. My residence phone no is 0431-2620149. Kindly rectify the above issues.

thanking you,

Land line phone dead .phone number 0431-2491222 plz help me psp
kalakannan

Dec 8, 2016

Billing of mobile

I have recharged my mobile phone no(94890 26160)for Rs,160/- on 30.11.2016 and the balance stood at Rs.185/- (app). But with in a week ,the balance reduced to Rs.88/-.I was shocked since I have not used the phone for a week for any calls.Kindly clarify the discrepancy.
S.Kannan,Trichy.
Muthukkumaran, k

Oct 14, 2016

new conextion

I am Muthukumaran from trichy thiruverumbur iIasked new conextion for bordband total 3 nos conextion we need neer neer in my streets last two months we are requesting in our site offers but not responding when I get new conextion
my address

mariasusai_arul

Aug 23, 2016

server is not working

Sir/Madam
From the Post office at Jainagar,trichy-13, I am unable to make payment for RD account.The official is finding that the server is not working.Nearly for more than one Hr I was not able to make payment.This is not the first time.Many times I have returned back because the server is not working. Many people experience the same problem.
Kindly attend to the problem.
Mariasusai A
Cell: 9840393943
K.Selvaraj

Aug 8, 2016

Broad band connection not working

My Broad band connection with land line No-0431-2532036 unlimited plan. Internet is connected viewing is delayed too much( it is not at all viewed) and also frequently disconnected automatically what is the problems. Pl attend to it and kindly arrange to-rectify it immediately otherwise I will surrender the Broad band connection.

My e mail ksraj21@ gmail.com, please reply
S.Dhanapalan

Jun 7, 2016

Landline phone dead

My land line phone 0431-2533569 is dead for the past 6 months. I have broad band also. Kindly attend the fault and oblige.

D.Sumathi
V RAMANUJAM

Apr 10, 2016

MOBILE NO. 9445860046 REFUND ONE YEAR BSNL CALLER TUNE AMOUNT OF Rs.200.00 DEBITED ON 20.03.16

MOBILE NO. 9445860046
REFUND ONE YEAR BSNL CALLER TUNE
AMOUNT OF Rs.200.00 DEBITED ON 20.03.16
IN MY ABOVE PRE PAID MOBILE

With reference to the above, I wish to mention the following

a) I have not opted for any BSNL Caller Tune package of 56700.
b) Last year the same mobile number was with State Bank of India (SBI) name under post paid package CUG Plan.
c) While transferring the mobile number to my personal name from SBI during June 2015, I have not opted any caller tune package.
d) In addition to the above, when I have received your SMS message for renewal of caller tunes on 19.03.16, I have forwarded your message with instruction to STOP the renewal since you have also not mentioned your telephone number for sending the STOP SMS.
e) In this connection, I have also spoken to the customer service centre and I have also lodged written compliant to your Relationship Manager, BSNL, Greams Road Branch, Chennai.

In view of the above, I request you refund the Caller Tune Charges of Rs. 200.00 immediately. As I am a long standing customer of BSNL (Land Line and Mobile), I request you to take immediate action for refund of the above amount.

V. RAMANUJAM
Flat No. 256/12, Pioneer Colony,East Main Road Anna Nagar West Extn, Chennai 600101
Date: 21.03.16
kmsjafar

Mar 30, 2016

net work and services

My phone no:04371-244301 frequently becoming dead. And its been out of order for the past 2 year continually every month more than 20 days so many time i make complaint but no responsible . and Bill amount also too paid properly. So please take immediate action to restore connection for smooth functioning of my land line phone.
Dhanapriya92

Feb 24, 2016

We need broadband connection

Hello sir we need broadband connection but bsnl said not available in your area but minimum 15members need ur connection plz provide. But bank and temple got bsnl broadband. But not available broadband to people. What is this sir plz take action.i complaint many time but no response plz tak it serious sir. Bcaz here no other networks kindly help us.
Dhanapriya92

Feb 24, 2016

We need broadband connection

Hello sir we need broadband connection but bsnl said not available in your area but minimum 1members need ur connection plz provide. But bank and temple got bsnl broadband. But not available broadband to people. What is this sir plz take action
g.krishnasamy

Jan 5, 2016

not providing the land line/ change of address

my land line number is 0431-2792133 officer colony puthur. now i have changed my residence and asked for a shifting of the phone. i have submitted my request on 9.12.15. the order No.############ and stated in it not feasible, but it is under stood this reason is not correct.my next apartment is having the land line nearly for FIVE houses. example with one number2770588 to one mr. sivalingam. it shows the mind set of your officials and they are very particular not to provide the line. they must take steps to provide this line. i need only bsnl line, if you are not able to provide this i may approach the ministry of tele/newdelhi. tell your officials to provide and take necessary efforts to run the bsnl and not CLOSE bsnl, ask them to be possitive. thanking you. g.krishnasamy. my mobile number 9489060133
kalaivanan P

Nov 7, 2015

internet viewing delay

My Broad band connection with land line No-0431-2480871 ia recently insalled but eventhough internet is connected viewing is delayed too much( it is not at all viewed). pl attend to it and kindly arrange torectify it immediately

Kalaivanan P
0431-240871
poornimaj

Oct 26, 2015

Bill amount is too high

Dear sir/madam,

This is poornima from trichy, my landline number is 0431-2232260. my plan is 675 rupees with unlimited pack. I use net connection only, and didn't use landline for call to anybody, but every month i am getting usage charges near 300, i dont know how am getting this much amount, if any special package is defaultly activated means, please stop the package and do the needful.

Otherwise i will disconnect the connection.

My mail id: poornimahak@gmail.com
my mob no: 8695225258
mohamed suhail .

Sep 18, 2015

Broadband Internet connection problem

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every evening. I registered complaint, no response from your end. Please change the dataone modem and check the broadband line healthiness. please do the needful..
jeronica

Sep 11, 2015

barring outgoing calls

bsnl cell one mobile no 9443711409 has been lost kindly block all outgoing calls from this number
yasser

Jul 29, 2015

braodband Internet connection Problem

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every one hour. I registered complaint, no response from your side. Please check the broadband line . please do the needful.
ravi_civil2009@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2015

Delay in giving the broadband

Dear Sir/Mam
Lack of interest and inattention in giving the Broadband Net connection to my area (Dheeran Nagar, Trichy-9) by the BSNL Service people .
Looking for your reply. My Email id: ravi_civil2009@yahoo.com

May 24, 2015

land line dead

My land line no 04322-221467 in Pudukkottai is not working more than one week,in this regard I tried to book complaint through 198. as usual this facility not take any response
So pleace do the needful at earliest
sreevariengineers

Apr 23, 2015

Broadband Internet connection problem

From,
Sreevari Engineers Private Limited,
D-98, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Electronic Estate,
Thuvakudi, Trichy

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every one hour. I registered complaint, no response from your end. Please change the dataone modem and check the broadband line healthiness. please do the needful.
Aneesa

Apr 10, 2015

BSNL LAND LINE PHONE DEAD

ABUSA BEEVI,
NO.23,HEBER ROAD,
BEEMANAGAR,
TRICHY-620001.

My phone no:0431-2400075, frequently becoming dead. And its been out of order for the past 1 month. Bill amount too paid properly. So please take immediate action to restore connection for smooth functioning of my land line phone.
ABUSA BEEVI

Aadhaar Enrollment Offciers - Charging Rs.300/- / head
    Sir, Here are few EID but rest I would request you to...
    mahavitran - Bill payment
    I have made an online transaction from the Paytm to...
    ASIANET - Priyamanasam title song
    Please don't dub the title song oo jaana... of...
    Luminous battery - Low back up
    Very bad service from luminous battery service center.I...
    AKTU - exam form issue
    my exam form is not opening.it shows that y aadhaar is not...
    Fake doctors - Fack dental doctor
    I would like to complaint against fack dental doctor in...
    Life OK - why stopped Life OK channel
    I'm like only Chandrakanta serial of Life Ok but...
    Ebay India - received empty box
    Refund I had ordered Sony Xperia M C1904 display but i...
    RTA Hyderabad - transfer of ownership money debit but in my slot my apno...
    Hello Sir, I am one of the bike ownership transfer...
    karepass - last date postpone
    Mtech 2nd round seat selection is on 28th sept, but last...