C.E.D NEW DELHI 2

Consumer complaints and reviews about C.E.D NEW DELHI 2

Kartar9228

Feb 14, 2019

Ced new delhi 2

My order arive ced new delhi 2 28/01/2019 when delevery in my home my order no. EAA83880310NL
Mallick098

Parcel Not Recieved

Package has arrived in Delhi Customs on 30/1/2019. It has been 12 days and no movement. Request you to release at the earliest.

USPS Parcel No: EP984420525US.
Yuen

parcel no update

Can you please provide the status of my package? There is no progress after 5 th Feb
EQ026087976SG
EQ026087980SG
Yuen

parcel no update

My package from Singapore has arrived at C.E.D Delhi 2 on 5th of Feb.
there's no progress information since then.
When I can expect to delivered ?
EQ026087980SG

THANKS
palkaur15

Jan 29, 2019

Delay in delivery

My package from Netherlands has arrived at C.E.D Delhi 2 on 19th of January.
However, there's no progress information since then..
when can i expect delivery???
The tracking id is - EA484332500NL
Sukhmani Bedi

Jan 29, 2019

Parcel at CED for 9 days

My parcel has been with CED new delhi 2 since 21st January. It has been 9 days now and there hasn’t been any updates. Ridiculous time pass being done by customs and foreign post.
nidhii88

Jan 15, 2019

package not received

My package from Netherlands has arrived at C.E.D Delhi 2 on 10th of January. However, there's no progress information since then.. when am I to expect delivery??? the tracking id is - EA483674030NL,
kunalkashyap86

Jan 11, 2019

Parcel at Custom for over 11 days

My parcel from Australia reached Delhi on Dec 31st 2018 and it shows no progress since then.
I have been checking and tracking it regularly but its just stuck in custom for over 11 days now.

Kindly deliver my parcel to mentioned addressee’s address as soon as possible. It's really urgent.

The tracking no is ET111583132AU

kunalkashyap86

Jan 11, 2019

Package at Custom for over 10 days

Kindly deliver my parcel to mentioned addressee’s address as soon as possible. Its really URGENT.

The tracking no is ET111583132AU

Shobnam

Dec 31, 2018

Package at Custom from past 5 days

Hello

My parcel from mauritius reached delhi EMS speed post centre on dec 26 and until now it shows no progress.
I have been checking and tracking it regularly but its just stuck in custom from past 5 days itself and shows no leads.

Kindly deliver my parcel to mentioned addressee’s address as early as possible. Its really URGENT.

The tracking no is EA000129753MU

Tanisha Soni

Dec 27, 2018

Package at Custom from past 6 days

Hello

My parcel from bangkok reached delhi EMS speed post centre on dec 22 and until now it shows no progress.
I have been checking and tracking it regularly but its just stuck in custom from past 6 days itself and shows no leads.

The tracking no is EE163738775TH

Tanisha Soni

Dec 27, 2018

International Parcel Not Delivered

The tracking no is EE163738775TH

ashishsingh549

Dec 21, 2018

Package at CED

Can you please provide the status of my package? There is no progress after 17th Dec - EH008545984US
ashishsingh549

Dec 21, 2018

Package in CED

Can you please let me know the status of my package there is no progress after 17th Dec - EH008545984US
Jazz Babra

Dec 12, 2018

Parcel

My parcel tracking id LB530440526GB held at C.E.D. New Delhi 2 since 04.12.2018. Can you tell me the problem why it is held for long time.

Jasdeep

Nov 27, 2018

parcel

My parcel tracking id LB796916152GB held at C.E.D. New Delhi 2 since 13.11.2018. Can you tell me the problem why it is held for long time.

Monish
Deepoo1

Where is my parcel

Hey,
I send my parcel from Canada to India on 13 september, 2018. This is a tracking id EE187476385CA When i track my id it is showing my it item present to custome from 5 days. Can you tell me why my parcel struck at this place and how many days it takes.
Deepoo1

International parcel

Hey, I send my parcel from Canada to India on 13 september, 2018. This is a tracking id EE187476385CA When i track my id it is showing my it item present to custome from 5 days. Can you tell me why my parcel become struck at this place and how many days it takes. Please send it on my address.
ishararpita

EA481069965NL

I am tracking my parcel number EA481069965NL on Speed post website, but the status has not been updated since - 15th November 2018.

Can you please help me
ayushmehrotra

Oct 16, 2018

Held by custom

Hello there,

I have purchased my product from amazon.com and want to deliver this product to India. The expected date was 12 OCT. But when I am checking my product status, it is showing held by custom.

Can you please help me with this?

Here is my tracking id - EA132019125HK

Please send my product to this address. HNO 562 Avas Vikas model colony ranipure more Haridwar. PIN- 249407

Thanks and warm regards,
Ayush
ayushmehrotra

Oct 16, 2018

Held by custom

Hello sir,

My name is Ayush. I bought my product from amazon.com and want to deliver my product in India. The expected delivery date was 12 OCT. But when I checked my tracking status, it is showing held by custom and no update after that.

Can you please help me with this.

Here is my tracking id - EA132019125HK

Please deliver this product as soon as possible. Here is my address: HNO 562 Avas Vikas model colony ranipure more Haridwar. PIN 249407

Thanks and warm regards,
Ayush
deveil88

Oct 9, 2018

product held in cutoms

NOT SEND MY ITEM India,DELHI, EMS SPEED POST CENTRE Send item to customs (Inb),A,C.E.D. New Delhi-2
TRACK N0-EZ005477667SG

Oct 2, 2018

NOT SEND MY ITEM SIR

TRACK N0-EH003021795SG
Tanveer Ta

Sep 19, 2018

FrSky taranis

My tracking number is 54275493 .why my product is hold .why you not send my product .my address is 786 Chowk near Kali masjid malerkotla pin 148023 state Punjab.district sangrur .city malerkotla

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...