Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Bhaskar_Ghosh_1962

May 23, 2017

Broadband landline dead

Broadband landline 033 2264 0275 is dead. No action is being taken to repair it. Complaint booked.
Sriparna Ghosh

May 6, 2017

BSNL Landline Not Working

Dear Concerned,

My landline is not working since the last 10 days with number 033-25006275. Complaint has been registered vide complaint number 14130203042. Repeated complaint enquiry at the concerned telephone exchange yields no results with assurance that it is going to be resolved the subsequent day which never happens.

I am a 78 year old Senior Citizen who is dependent on the landline phone for communication. Request you to urgently address the matter!

Landline Number : 033-25006275
Complaint Docket Number : 14130203042

Asim Kumar Ghosh
Tsn Technosolutions

Apr 28, 2017

Land line Phone Dead

Kindly note my telephone no. (033) 25005025 remains dead for more than 7 days
I requested you to solve the problem as early.
Land line No. (033) 25005025

Nazrul islam mallick
Tsn Technosolutions
Uttrayan appartment,RC 16/3
Raghunathpur,kol-59
arpitaght

Apr 6, 2017

Landline non-operational

My telephone (no. 2417-4360) is not working since April 4th. Please do he needful. Ironically, we have to lodge complaints every 15 days in a month. Should we disconnect the connection?
NAVEEN DUGAR

Mar 22, 2017

BSNL LAND LINE PHONE

OUR BSNL LAND LINE PHONE NO 24636093 DEAD SINCE ONE YEAR ,WE ARE GO ONPAYING RS 276.00 PER MONTH RENTAL SINCE ONE YEAR.WHICH IS TO BE REFUNDED SO MANY TIMES COMPLAIN LODGED BUT STILL NOT ATTENDED.
PLS LOOK INTO MATTER

Mar 21, 2017

Land Line Phone Dead

Land line Phone Dead

Land Line No.-033- 22594136

You are requested to look into the matter immediately

Sharma H.K.

Mar 10, 2017

LANDLINE PHONE OUT OF ORDER

SIR,

MY LAND LINE PHONE NO 033 2648 3332 IS NOT WORKING (i.e.No Dial Tone)

THANKS
H.K.SHARMA
Gajanand Sharma and Sons

Mar 6, 2017

Telephone out of order

The landline telephone is not working. There is no ring in the receiver.
sibdas

Feb 28, 2017

Bill for 01-JAN-2017- 31-JAN-2017

Please note that Last Payment of Rs. 2570 was made on 28/01/2017 before Payment Due Date of 30/01/2017.

The Landline was disconnected on 28/01/2017 before Payment Due Date of 30/01/2017 - vide complain docket no. 14011278412 dated 28/01/2017 and 14017009662 dated 02/02/2017. .

The connection was restored on 05/02/2017. But the bill for the Period 01-JAN-2017- 31-JAN-2017 was raised including the period when the Landline was disconnected.

I'm paying the bill for the Period 01-JAN-2017- 31-JAN-2017 with a request to inform me the charges claimed for the period for which no services was provided and deduct the amount in the bill for next month.

Sibdas Bandyopadhyay
bkmitra

Feb 6, 2017

landline dead

Landline 033-2440-7221 dead for four days. Official complaint has been lodged 4 days ago, No action by BSNL to restore service as yet.
babuda

Jan 24, 2017

LANDLINE TELEPHONE NO. 03323434018

MY LANDLINE NO. 03323434018 AND ID NO. 3005795512 IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 10-06-2016 I COMPLAINED MORE THAN 10 TIMES AND LAST COMPLAINT NO. 14006928162 BUT NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR END TILL NEW. PLEASE ARRANGE TO NECESSARY ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND I AM PAYING EVERY MONTH BILLS AS PER YOUR INVOICE IT IS TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL CHARGES WHICH I HAVE PAID DURING OUT OF SERVICE PERIOD. PLS ADJUST WITH YOUR NEW BILL. FROM NEXT MONTH I WILL NOT PAY ANYTHING TO YOU IF YOU CANNOT REPAIR THE WORK . PLS DISCONNECT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY HASITATION AND INFORM ME.
MY EMAIL ID IS monarch.enterprises9@gmail.com.
DEBASHIS ROYCHOWDHURY,
UIIC

Jan 24, 2017

telephone dead since last 20 days

Residential land phone of Regional Manager of United India Insurance Company, phone no. 2287-8039 at 9, Rowdon Street, Kolkata 700017 has been lying dead since last 20 days. Computerised complaint made. Docket no. received 13988175692. But till date, no action taken by BSNL. Pl. restore connectivity.
Bela Roy

Jan 18, 2017

LAND LINE TELEPHONE OUT OF ORDER

DEAR SIR,
MY LANDLINE PHONE NO. 033-26720514 and i/d no 3005694720, IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 09/01/17,
I COMPLAINED ON THAT DAY WITH DKT NO 13990227972., BUT NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR END TILL NOW.
PLEASE ARRANGE TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IMMEDIATELY.,BESIDES IT IS TO INFORM YOU THAT ANY CHARGES MAY NOT BE TAKEN DURING OUT OF SERVICE PERIOD.
REGARDS.

BELA ROY
devakumar325

Jan 15, 2017

LINE DEAD

Dead Landline
With due respect ,I would like to to draw your kind attention that I have a BSNL landline with broadband connection 033- 23353247 for the last 10 to 12 years. .This line becomes dead frequently making lot of problems in making calls and in operating internet. I have lodged several complaints but of no use. After lodging complain ,I have to request the BSNL personnel to repair the line. It is also seen that some time the phone become dead & there is no dial tone & sometimes connects automatically.
Due to bad interaction and poor service lot of BSNL consumers have disconnected / surrendered their line. Please take it as serious and try not to lose your sincere and valuable customers.

I request you to take necessary steps for rectifying the line permanently otherwise I may be bound to surrender the line. A prompt and immediate action will be highly solicited.

B.DEVA KUMAR
Mobile No 9007868071
Landline No.033-23353247
E-mail : devakumar325@gmail.com
rnd_poushali

Jan 1, 2017

Dead of Landline Telephone

Dead Landline
With due respect ,I want to draw your kind attention that I have a BSNL landLine connection ( 033- 25118757 ) .This line becomes dead frequently. After lodging complain ,I have to request the BSNL personnel to repair the line. It is also seen that some time the phone become dead ( mainly on night time about 9..PM ) , no dial tone comes and after some time or next day dial tone comes automatically & phone becomes serviceable
There was many BSNL line connection who had surrendered and many resident are not willing to take BSNL connection in my area.due to bad service. But I did not surrender the same more than 20 years.

So, I request you to take necessary action for rectification the line permanently otherwise I have bound to surrender the line ( 033-25118757 ) Kindly send messages in my mobile and mail about your action taken

RABINDRA NATH DEB

Kesaria

Dec 28, 2016

Landline out of order

Land line No. (033) 22291783 - A/c.No. 8005677762- C/id. No 3005670240

Regret to inform you that my telephone no. (033) 22291783 remains dead for more than 20 days in spite of my several
(4 time) complaint lodged through your complaint booking no. 1500, no action has been taken by your department .

I hope you will be kind enough to look into this matter immediately further any delay and also please wave out rental
charges from my bill.

( Dharajlal Bhansali )
ramakrishnasarada

Dec 26, 2016

security deposit money not received

Land Line Telephone No.2494 0682 : Telephone Receiver surrendered on 09/12/2015. BT dated 28/02/2016 and application received your office on 16/03/2016 at ATOR/ALP BSNL, Calcutta Telephones, 2/5A, Judges Court Road, Kolkata-700027 . Till today I have not received the money (Security Deposit).
dated-26/12/2016.
Kalyan sarkar, 47A, Kalipada Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700008.-
Srabani dutta

Nov 30, 2016

Telephone out of order last 5 month

My land telephone -0332538-2058 dead last 5 month.my docket no-13761883502 .docket on-26/07/16.but telelphone bill always coming.so my request pl telelphone line service now and rental charges remove.last 5 month I canot call this telephone.it is possseble that 5 month telephone dead till now.I cant deposit any bill and any payment.I see 1 month that my telephone serender.
Jayasree Gupta

Nov 25, 2016

Land line Dead

My Telephone No (033) 2664 9425 was dead more than 30 days. Please take a complain & connection properly.
pranabesh maity

Nov 12, 2016

Dead land line

Kindly note my telephone no. (033) 23371415 remains dead for more than 15 days.In spite of my complaint lodged through your complaint booking no. 198, no action is so far taken to put the same into commission.
I hope you will be kind enough to look into this and take immediate remedial measure .

Land line No. (033) 23371415

Pranabesh Maity
EE-105, Flat -3
saltlake city
kolkat700091
RAJEN SARKAR

Nov 10, 2016

land line phone out of order more than 60 days.

Pl be noted that the phone no.033-23968959 having out of order since last 45 days.I have lodged complain repeatedly for last one month,Unfortunately responded was absolutely negative
You are once again requested to repair the telephone or disconnected the phone immediately failing which the mailer will issue Court notice .Pl treat this as notice of disconnection and kindly acknowledged the same .
SKYLINE APARTMENT
M:9903996200
Monohar Mondal

Nov 8, 2016

Dead Landline

With due respect ,I want to draw your kind attention that I have connection of two BSNLline (24370205 & 24379627 respectively ) .These two lines becomes dead frequently. After lodging complain ,i have to request the BSNL personnel to repair the line.

My above two numbers are dead for last few days. i have made docket and got SMS. Today I have made contact with Arun kumar Mistry- 9477899986 ( Godindapur Exchange- Baruipur) over mobile , He refused to give service and advised to surrender those lines.

This is the mentality of your staff .If they cannot provide service in Kolkata , then how rural area can expect service.
Somdeb

Oct 26, 2016

Land Line Bill for out of order Telephone

My telephone No. is (033) 24138351. I have received a SMS for Land Line Telephone Bill of Rs. 676/-. But since 3 months my telephone is out of order. I have complained several times to restore the line vide docket Nos. (1) 13889244992 dt. 21.10.16 (ii) 13871255162 dt. 06.10.16 (iii) 13784693302 dt. 11.08.16. It is very much surprising that the bill for out of order telephone line has been prepared and sent to the customer. Please do the needful.

Swapan Kumar Mukhopadhyay
sourav chakravorty

Oct 20, 2016

Our Land line Telephone Number is 033-24111367
at Nandalal Mitra Lane, Kolkata-40,

The Telephone line is lying dead from since last two months,
We lodged a complaint so mane time.

please i requested to solve the problem as early.

Sourav Chakravorty

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...