canteen smart card (CSD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about canteen smart card (CSD)

PC mandal

Jul 23, 2019

How to apply for New CSD canteen card.

This is Retired Prabhash chandra mandal.
My CDS canteen card is expired 1 years before and and now I want to apply for new canteen card, Could you please help me with procedure.
I am not medically fit to walk in to my headquarter. Request you to help me with this.

I will be thankful to you for your help and suggestion. Please let me know if i can help you with any more details from my end.

Below is my details:-
14606823K
DOB 03/04/1964
PPO No S/058818/2007
Pradip2020

May 18, 2019

Smart card not received - E/KOL/26130

I am Pradip Kumar Dhar from Ichapore Kolkata, I had lost my Grocery Canteen Smart Card, so applied for a new smart card. My card is already been released by the Noida Office ( SMS text for the same is received in Jan 2019). But I have still not received the same from the Ichaopre CSD canteen RFI unit till date ( 18th May). Its been 6 months now and no one is answerable for delay in the process of delivery.

Kindly take the necessary steps for the recovery of the dispatched card Or inform us about the next step. Sharing below the application number for reference.

Application no. EC0265284
Dated : 10/ 11/2018

Pradip Kumar Dhar
Chandrakant Taware

May 17, 2019

Lost of my Canteen Smart Card

My Name is Chandrakant Tukaram Taware . I Have Lost my Canteen Smart Card last three month before. please this is for your kind information and take necessary action.
kpvsnathan

May 14, 2019

ISSUE OF CARD

I AM TRANSFERRED FROM HQ DGBR (GREF) NEW DELHI ON DEPUTATION TO CAT BANGALORE LOCATED IN DOMLUR. AREA CANTEEN IS NOT RESPONSING FOR ISSUE OF NEW SMART CARD. THEY ASKING FOR NOC. ON QUERRIES FROM GREF THEY INSTRUCTED NOW A DAYS NOC IS NOT REQUIRED. PLEASE CLARIFY IMMEDIATELY.
Ramendra Mallik

Apr 24, 2019

Non receipt of canteen smart card

I am 612424 H ex.sgt.Ramendra Mallik applied for new canteen smart card as my old card was hot listed and blocked.The old card no.is LBO4070815070400R00 and I have applied for new canteen smart card on 01/12/2018.Kindly do the needful to get the new smart card immediately and intimate the current status of smart card
Thanking you Sir.
Ramendra Mallik
Mob.9435020205

Apr 19, 2019

Block grocery card due to loss

I Ex-servicemen no JC765383X Sub Takke Dilip Rajaram from EME Corps and retired from 31 Dec 2016, My PPO No is S/46071/2016 Army, had lost canteen grocery smart card during the travel in Mumbai, so I requested to you that please block my canteen grocery smart card for avoid misuse from another persons. I will apply for another smart card for grocery.

Mob - 9987917481

Apr 19, 2019

Loss of Grocery card

I Ex-servicemen No JC765383X Sub Takke Dilip Rajaram, had lost my canteen grocery smart card in Mumbai during travel, so I requested to you please block my grocery card for misuse from other persons. I will apply for another grocery smart card.
ArunPujari

Apr 18, 2019

Cards not handover

My mother is widow of Ex-AEE(E&M) G.D. Pujari of (BRO) GREF. She has applied for New CSD canteen card at Army canteen Sector-37, Noida. We have filled the forms to renew the card with a fee of approx Rs. 250. After two months cards have been received at the store but they are not handling over to us. They are asking for PPO book which is not laying with us. My mother left it at our hometown. She has shown them old card, received of application, adhaar card, ppo details bank passbook but they are not handing over the cards without PPO. My mother is leaving to village but will come after Six or 10 month later. She is too old.
How can we get these cards? Please confirm.
Arun
991198691
Ex Sgt SD Sharma

CSD Canteen Smart Card (Liquor Card) lost

I am Ex SGT Sharang Dhar Sharma S.No - 680112-R I lost My Liquor Card no LB############ 00D 00 . PPO NO BFPPS1493L .
is there some one can confirm some one is using it since last one year Please .

SD Sharma
8826321100(m)
Dharaballabh

Csd card

I AM DHARA BALLABH RETIRED NAIK I RE-APPLIED FOR SMART CARD ON SEPTEMBER 2018.I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE REGARDING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION NOR RECEIVED THE CARD. HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO SUBMITTED THE APPLICATIONS AFTER ME HAVE GOT THEIR CARDS ABOUT A WEEK BACK. SO I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CARD BE ISSUED AT THE EARLIEST. PLEASE INTIMATE OVER and SEND MAIL TO [email protected]
Mob-7830201407
Dharaballabh

Delay in csd card

I AM DHARA BALLABH RETIRED NAIK I RE-APPLIED FOR SMART CARD OF MONTH SEPTEMBER 2018 I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE REGARDING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION NOR RECEIVED THE CARD. HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO SUBMITTED THE APPLICATIONS AFTER ME HAVE GOT THEIR CARDS ABOUT A WEEK BACK. SO I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CARD BE ISSUED AT THE EARLIEST. PLEASE INTIMATE OVER and SEND MAIL TO [email protected]
Mob-7830201407
Sampathjothi

Feb 2, 2019

Non receipt of CSD csrd

I jc 667113m sub k sampath kumar. I retired from army 28 Feb 2018 (ASC) Bangalore. I was applied my car card through csd cuddalore. Four months already expired
Till my card not yet received. Please inform present status. My mobile no 8876395648.
Sampath [email protected]
shammanhas

Non Functional Of CSD Smart Card

Dear sir, I widow 83 years old smt. Pushpa Kumari w/o of late JC-94 Sansar Singh of 12 Jak Li is facing hardship due to non-functioning of my both csd smart card, bearing number GB02061704356500T00/LB02061704356500T00 vide F79186 .

It is submitted that i have changed my both old cards to new cards recently and after six month both the cards stopped working and on inquiring from canteen , they explained that there is another beneficiary with similar Jc -94 number,hence your card has been blocked.that may be the case but he may be from some other Arms.

In view of above, it is requested to resolve the issue

Pushpa Kumari
w/o Late Ex- JC 94 Sub Sansar Singh
Vikas bhau

Loss of liquor card

I had lost my canteen liquor smart card on 26 December 2018 in depot Beri Bari
Vikas bhau

Loss of liquor card

I had lost my liquor canteen smart card on 26 December 2018 near CSD Depot Beri Bari jammu
chockkalingam

Dec 23, 2018

Asking PPO No.from non-pensioner for csd smart card

MY NAME IS L.C.LINGAM(LOGANATHAN CHOCKKALINGAM) EX-INDIAN NAVY,PERSONNEL No.93201 RESIDING IN TIRUPPUR-641601.(COIMBATORE).PUT UP NEARLY 12 YEARS OF EX-SERVICE.
I HAD RE- APPLIED FOR CSD LIQUOR&GROCERY CARDS DULY FILLED AND ATTESSTED BY THE ZSB TIRUPUR TO INS AGRANI MORE OR LESS ON 10 OCT 2018.THE CARDS WERE EXPIRED ON 15 NOV 2018.
THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WERE 1.DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE NAMELY IN-271.2.COPY OF THE AADHAAR CARD.
3.COPY OF PAN CARD.
ON 30th OCT I WAS DENIED MY LIQUOR QUOTA WHILE OTHERS WERE ISSUED WITH.
TILL-TODATE I COULD NOT DRAW ANY ITEMS FROM THE SAME CANTEEN.
THEY TOLD THE CARD WAS EXPIRED AFTER 10M YEARS.
ON 21st DEC THERE WAS A PHONE CALL FROM THE CIVILIAN ACCOUNTS CLERK THAT THE APPLICATION WAS RETURNED FROM CHENNAI.ON 22nd DEC I COMPLAINED TO COMMANDER(NAVY)CANTEEN OFFICER.HE ENQUIRED THE MATTER ANDDIRECTED THE CANTEEN MANAGER TO FORWARD THE APPLICATION TO CHENNAI.inspite of knowing the rules I COULDNOT GET THE CARD IN TIME.NOW AGAIN THEY ASK TO SUBMITPAN CARD COPY.ASTHE PPO No. IS OPTIONAL THEY INSIST ON THE PPO No.AND PEBSION BOOK AS I DO NOT POSSES THE SAME AND I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THAT.
I REQUEST YOUR ESTEEMED OFFICE TO INQUIRE INTO IT AND ENABLE ME TO GET THE CARDS AND MY PREVIOUS QUOTA OF LIQUOR AND GROCERIES.
MOBILE:9443126646 THANKING YOU PLEASE
Email Id:[email protected] YOURS FAITHFULLY
L.C.LINGAM

Dec 21, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF CSD CANTEEN SMART CARD GROCERY AND LIQUOR..CASE OF EX-NB SUB GITUMANI BARMAN, ARMY POSTAL SERVICE CORPS,

NON RECEIPT OF CSD CANTEEN SMART CARD

MOBILE NO- 6001 097 432
Bharatdabla

Dec 13, 2018

Lost of canteen card

Sir,i have lost my canteen grocery card at chennai during traveling and i haven't its serial num,so please tell what will be the new procedure for new canteen card...
Vandana_Arora

Dec 12, 2018

Non receipt of Canteen Smart Card

I have retired from Govt service and applied for pensioners Canteen Smart Card last year. But after one and half year my smart card has not been recieved. I am continuously visiting the concerned office in Delhi Cantt. But nothing has been done in this regard. My application no. is 0402128. Kindly look into the matter. Vandana Arora, PS, Directorate of Works, Sena Bhavan.
ARUN YADAV 1987

Dec 7, 2018

Rejection of canteen card

My father past away in 27 Dec 2017 and my mother apply the canteen card 13 march 2018 in golden lion canteen pataudi, still we not get the card six times rejection of card when we talk to staff they talk rudely with my mother so please help me what I do.
Mob no 8607030531 , 8607600134

Nov 22, 2018

Grocery Smart card limit low

I have 4 smart card on service. 1 grocery card 1liquor card 2 dependent card.when i m on service.
Im retired June 2016. And I have a ex service man grocery and liquor smart card. I have no dependent card.
But my grocery card limit is low(2500)
Ramsingh jeetrawal

Nov 21, 2018

Not received canteen card

Sir' no16012204f Rfn Ramsingh Jeetrawal Ex servicemen I Apply to 01oct2018 two card liq and Gro but Card not Recived. My mb.no 7742549880 and mail id [email protected]
Aruna kumara MA

Nov 9, 2018

Smart card not received

Sir, I have applied CSD canteen smart card as on 01 Aug 2018, bearing machine number 983312 dated 01 Aug 2018.please inform to me about the smart cards, My email address is [email protected] From :Aruna kumara MA, unit 21 CSR(A) Thanking you sir.
patrachhotu

Oct 29, 2018

Canteen card not receaved

Hello sir/mam...my father Mr Bamadev patra he was searved in army, Number is 6471402A before 1 year he was applyed for CSD card but still we don't receaved and don' have any information about this.... kindly if possible then contact me or mail me

Mob 7894669050
Email- [email protected]
Kiran karthikeyan 2075

Oct 25, 2018

Canteen card not received

Sir, I 15431360X NK Kiran k I applied canteen card for my father on the date of July 16 from 2075 FD HOSPITAL bhuj and my file no is SA 2761809 but till I didn't get my canteen card

Mob no 8153058229
Email [email protected]

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...