canteen smart card (CSD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about canteen smart card (CSD)

ishwarsinghyadav

Oct 21, 2018

Grocery Canteen Smart Card

Respected Sir.
I Hony. Capt Ishwar Singh Yadav JC-145988A. I had lost my Grocery Canteen Smart Card on 21st Oct,2018 near Kapashera Market Delhi around 10:30 a.m.So I kindly request to reissue me a new Grocery Canteen Smart Card as it was lost by mistake.

My gmail Id: [email protected]

Ishwar Singh Yadav
UMED SINGH DHAMI

Sep 17, 2018

GROCERY CARD

DEAR SIR,
I AM UMED SINGH DHAMI, I WAS APPLIED NEW GROCERY CARD DUE TO OLD CARD HAS BEEN LOST LAST YEAR AND ALSO ENCLOSED COPY OF FIR WITH APPLICATION, NOW MY CARD PREPARED AND PRESENTLY HELD IN URC (UNIT RUN CANTEEN) ASSAM RIFLES LAITKOR SHILLONG (MEGHALAYA) BUT CRC IN-CHARGE ASK ME AGAIN TO SUBMIT COPY OF SAME FIR. AND I HAVE NO COPY OF FIR, IS THAT COMPULSORY ? IF YES THEN INFORM ME & IF NO THEN PLEASE INSTRUCT THE UNIT RUN CANTEEN LAITKOR ASSAM RIFLES.
yimtiwapang

Aug 23, 2018

not received

respected sir
i mr h.yimtiwapang chang applied a ex service canteen card as i received sms from the given mobile no but till now my card has been not received to the address given so i want to know the status were my card has been delivered when and where
please give me the detail.

your faithfully

Sir , I Have Lost my Canteen card During Travell pls try to help me pls
daya bhai

Aug 11, 2018

canteen smart card

i am applied the application form to make canteen card my application no 0714440 my name EX DAYA BHAI
my rank onery sub my no.14541719A. I receved the massage ur application reject. so pls say process to apply

mob. no 8755468992
ramanaji

Aug 7, 2018

Need status on CSD card

My Aunt(A.Chantamma) has applied for CSD card on 24-07-2017. The application No is 1342886. But We didn't get any update on card till today. And its been 1 year since we have applied for the card.

Could you please have a look at this issue and kindly let me know the status on my mobile @ 9030815761 or my mail id: [email protected]

Ramanaji
M.M Hussain

NON RECIVED CSD CARD

SIR,
I MUSHARAF HUSSAIN RETRIED FROM ARMY (EME) ON 30JUN 2006. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CANTEEN CARD. WHEN I REFILL UP FORM FOR CANTEEN CARD THEN THE CANTEEN AUTHORITIES RETURN MY FORM.
NO WHAT I DO SIR, PLEASE ADVISED ME.
NK(R) MUSHARAF HUSSAIN
PIN:783384.
M.M Hussain

NON RECIEVED CANTEEN SMART CARD

SIR,
NO WHAT I DO SIR, PLEASE ADVISED ME.
NK(R) MUSHARAF HUSSAIN
DIST:BONGAIGAON (ASSAM)
PIN:783384.
Gurbirsingh Sethi

Lost Canteen smart card

My name is Jasbirsingh Sethi, I am a retired government Pensioner at Ordnance Factory, Khadki.
I had lost my CSD canteen card on 5th July,2018 while coming Back from CAFVD Canteen Khadki.
So i kindly request to reissue a new CSD canteen card as it was lost by mistake.

My Email ID is

sachin pohekar

Jun 29, 2018

csd card not received

DEAR SIR,
I have submited the application of my mother for csd card , on oct 2017, but till date i have not received the sms or card, please help my application no. is SC 1150533
Arsha S Maju

Jun 15, 2018

Forgot the pin number of the canteen card

I forgot the pin number of my canteen card and I don't know how to retrieve the password of my card.
Stu dobhal

Jun 14, 2018

How can I apply for csd card

सर,
मेरे पति BSF में थे। और मै काफी सालो से पेंशन ले रही हु लेकिन मेरा अभी तक csd कार्ड नही बना हुआ है।कृपया कर के मुझे बताए की मै कहा से ओर किस तरीके से ये कार्ड बनवा सकती हूं।

धन्यवाद
ऊमा देवी
Ajay Kumar 1463

Jun 9, 2018

Canteen Smart Card Reapplied and Not received till date

Re activate my old card
I had applied for separate grocery and liquor card on 16/05/2017. Since then
my old card is not active, Validity of old card is not active. I applied for new Grocery and Liquor card with application number-1793623 and sbi demand draft number 701223 dated 12 may 2017. Vide 15Coros Zone Wksp number 51902/CSD/Fin dated 16 May 2017. i had not received my new card yet., Because of which i am unable to utilize canteen (CSD) Privileges, Kindly provide me my new card as soon as possible. Thanking you.
From

R Sathiyavathi

Jun 8, 2018

Loss of Canteen Smart Card

LOSS OF CANTEEN SMART CARD

My name is R Sathiyavathi, I am a Family Defence Pensioner at Golden Palm Canteen, Madurai, 625009.
My Husband's Rank Number is NK 1257203 H, Madurai. I lost my Canteen Smart Card nearby canteen. I have already submitted an application for Loss Certificate twice from the Thallakulam Police Station at Madurai and I have given my application with FIR copy attached at Madurai Canteen. The first application number is 2765468, Date. 18th July 2017 and the second application number is 3273594, Date. 19th February 2018. Its been one year since I have purchased anything from Canteen.
In spite of complaining twice, I haven't received my Canteen Smart Card yet.
Please consider my application and do the necessary. Thank you.

My Email ID is

Yours respectfully,
R Sathiyavathi
muttukrishnan55

Jun 2, 2018

usage of csd smart card by defence personal ordnance factory

i retired from ordnance cable factory. i received my smart card at chandigarh.now i came to chennai .i used my csd card in our hvf canteen but it did not work. on enquiry from the canteen manager he told me that the card has to be transfered from chandigarh to chennai.kindly transfer my card from chandigarh to chennai my card no GM03111769325600T00
THANKING YOU
YOURS SINCERLY
V.MUTHUKRISHNAN
Dharmender1974

May 22, 2018

complaint regarding lost of csd card

RES SIR
I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB AREA. I had lost my CSD canteen card on 12th may,2018 while riding my bike near kharga canteen Ambala Cantt. so i kindly request to reissue me a new csd cantteen card as it was lost by mistake.
RSVP
Nb Sub Dharmeder
RES #138 new dalipgarh babyal road ambala cantt
contact no 8708174761,9992151970
prajapati_15377543

May 20, 2018

Non receipts of card smart card

Good morning Sir
I m(Ex Hav Suresh Kumar Prajapati) retired from army signals. My army no was 15377543X. I apply for cards on Nov 2017. But no any card received till date.
Madan Mohan Bhatt

May 12, 2018

Replacement of CSD Smart Card

Your truly have been released from Indian Navy on completion of 18 years of services for the nation. I have been registered in ZSB Almora , Uttarakhand. I have received my canteen card from URC Almora last year after renewal. The process of renewal took approx. two years. Now my canteen card is invalid without any notice, CSD canteen manager in ECHS, Dhundehera, Gurugram informed us that combined smart card for liquor and grocery are no more valid from 31.03.2018.

It is injustice to deprive the released solders/sailors/airmen staying in remote area of the country for their survival. Kindly look into the serious matter of concerned for the veterans devoted their golden age of life for the nation. This kind of treatment is not at all acceptable from the armed forces being most disciplined organisation in this world.

Presently myself with family residing in my owned flat - T-8-1005, The Hermitage, Sector - 103, Gurugram, Haryana. Kindly provide your guidelines for necessary action for acquiring new canteen cards now.

Madan Mohan Bhatt
Ex - POR (Tel)
No. 166700 -R
email_ID - [email protected]
Mobile No. 9540905900
sangeet sahu

May 9, 2018

status of preparation of canteen smart card

I am widow of ex-serviceman Service No JC-203823P Late Hony Capt B P Sahu, residing at saugor (MP) applied for fresh liquor smart card, as sim of old card has been corrupted or expired and applied from my dependent URC i.e. 36 Inf Div Provost Unit in the month of 05 Jan 2017. My previous card No is LB05101487351000R00 and my application No is 3144310. After elapsed of almost 01 year i am not yet received my new card. You are requested to look into the case and forward the card as early as possible under intimation to my contact No 8989646233.

May 7, 2018

PAYMENT :REGARDING

I am an Exservicemen RR Subash Chandra Bose I have a complained for my reactivation of my canteen smart card on 06 May 2018. In this connection today a call from your office Phone no, 07673877032, saying that we are customer care complaints cell at 1130 hrs on 07 May 2018. have asked for my canteen card No. as well as my ATM card pin No. for deducting an amount for a new card and the card will be despatched with 72 hours, subsequently, I have trusted your office staff and given No. Immediately he deducted the amount from my account Rs. 24985.00 + 100+ 4000 + 10000 + 10000. (Rs. 49085) You are requested kindly investigate the matter who is done in the name of customer care ( preferably your staff only) and advise him to refund the amount immediately (R) immediately. As an ex-serviceman, I have saved the amount for my daughter's marriage, but from your office (staff) was taken the amount without my knowledge. Kindly take immediate action. In this connection, I am going to complain to police (Cypher cell) if the amount was not repaid. Jai Hind. from: Subash Chandra Bose ( Ex-IAF)

May 6, 2018

REACTIVATION OF GROCERY CUM LIQUOR CARD

I am an Ex-servicemen having Grocery Cum Liquor Card No. LB05020550615600Q01 (JWO Subash Chandra Bose RR). Since you have introduced recently two card systems wef 01 Apr 2018, which I was affected ie my card was not activating in CSD, subsequently I could not purchase items from CSD 01 Apr 2018 onwards. Hence I request you, Sir, kindly extend the deadline from 31 Mar 2018 to 31 Mar 2019 (R) 2019, in the interest of Ex-servicemen. Getting application and signature from DSSA board is little difficult, those who are working in some department. In view of the above facts sir, your office is requested and kindly accept our difficulties and our request may be considered sympathetically and favorably Sir. subsequently, the previous card may be reactivated at the earliest. We are expecting your early order in this respect at the earliest. Jai Hind

Thanking you with regards

From : Subash Chandra Bose RR (Ex-IAF) CBI
Ph : 09944266939 - Coimbatore Tamilnadu

May 6, 2018

GROCERY CUM LIQUOR CARD -REACTIVATION

My Grocery Cum Liquor Card No. LB05020550615600Q01 (Actually in working condition only Sir) is not working from )1 Apr 2018, due to two card systems, which was introduced recently for some reasons may be... This card was issued last year only. Due to the new regulation, I could not purchase items from CSD canteen. (Ex JWO Subash Chandra Bose RR), you are requested kindly reactivated card at the earliest. You may also extended the new systems rules till Mar 2019, not only me others also will be benefited. because getting an application and getting signature from DSSA board is not easy for us, particularly working Exservicemen Sir. My personal request you sir, kindly do the needful at the earliest in the interest of many Exservicemen Sir, I hope you may be understood our problems, which may not be recoverable. Once again I request you, sir, kindly extended the two card systems till 31 Mar 2019 (R) 31 Mar 2019. Jai Hind

Thanking with regards

Subash Chandra Bose RR Ex - IAF (CBI)
09944266939- Tamilnadu
ramachandran76457

Apr 28, 2018

Re activate my old card

We have applied for separate grocery and liquor card on 16/03/2018, Since then
my old card is not active, Validity of old card is up to October 2018. I have not received my new card yet., Because of which i am unable to utilize canteen (CSD) Privileges, Kindly activate my old card until I get my new card.
From

Sunil Kumar Sharma 1969

Apr 24, 2018

Regarding making of new CSD Canteen Card

R/Sir
I am retired from ARMY in the year 2008 that time I apply for CSD card and I received card which was combined for liquor and grousery items and now in April 2018 while going to purchase some items from CSD canteen Bhiwani (Haryana) management inform me that your card is old and now you have to make another card because combined card are invalid from 31st March 2018 and I have to make new card separate for liquor and grousry items. Sir plz clear me is it true or now and if possible tell me letter no. and date of issue of letter.
With regard
Sunil Kumar Sharma ARMY NO. 15370789N
Ex-Hav Corps of Signals
TiwariR

Apr 5, 2018

non receipt of canteen smart card

Subject: Non receipt of CSD Canteen Smart Card
I Rupwanti Devi wife of Late RDP Tiwari Army No, JC197742W applied for CSD Smart Card in Sep, 2017 alongwith all the required documents and the requisite fee Rs. 135/- paid by cash and submitted at my unit i.e. Danapur Bihar I was confirmed my application was forwarded.Since then nothing came out. Now I make sincere request to you to kindly let me know the present status of my application and when the card is likely to be issued.
The information can be given to me on my mobile No. 8800446574 by an SMS or my mail id: '[email protected]

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...